Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A New Home Empty A New Home

Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:35 am

sOB06LD.png
Makes it hard to breathe What's come over me?
O V E R WHELMED

The morning came quicker then Suika had expected; it was almost as if the lights danced in and out of the room, her eyes flickered towards the blinds; they were shut bet still allowed a small amount of light to dance into the room… Her room; she had finally been given her housing arrangements; her very own home. She would no longer have to live in the Grove, hidden away from everyone; she was now a Jounin of Sunagakure; something that she never could have anticipated happening anytime soon… She figured that although she had completed a series of many good deeds within Sunagakure; that she would still need to prove herself some way. She wasn’t entirely sure, nor was she fully understanding of the situation and destiny that laid before her; but she was ready for today at least. She had a full day of planned activities, and other fun things she would need to do today.

Her first day acting as a Jounin of the village she had come to admire; she quickly hopped out of the bed, and slipped down the hallway; into the bathroom, it was a fairly nice sized room – nothing to huge but nothing to small, it contained a single sink with some counter space; a bathtub, with a shower attached inside of it. It was simple… She liked simple, she would turn the latch, to the hottest direction, her body was naturally cold, and cold water tend to get… Slushy against her body.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 250
Total WC 250
Total WC Needed 250/3750
Active Skills
  • Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

My anxiety creeps inside of me

Last edited by Suika Yuki on Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remika
Citizen

A New Home Empty Re: A New Home

Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:58 am

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

Burning hot water turned into lukewarm water, and that is what she found worked best. As she stripped down and slipped into the shower, the steam would envelop the room, she would hum along; the months had come to a changing point again, in a lot of places across the world; the snow would begin or had already come, she missed the snow… She missed her home; not Kumogakure, no… She missed the tales of the home that her clan once dwelled in. She remembered the stories that her parents use to tell her as she was a child, the magical things the people of her clan were able to do… Suika put her arms against the tile of the shower, and leaned her head down in the water, allowing it to cover her entire body. She was lost in thought… Deep thought…. She hadn’t had a moment like this in years, and now she was finally alone with her thoughts in a space that she truly did feel safe. She was shocked, and appalled by the fact that her mind was going to the one place it hadn’t been in years.

Perhaps it was simply because of the time of year… Or perhaps it was because she was gaining true emotions back? She couldn’t be sure… No, no she couldn’t possibly be sure. She stood, concentrated for several minutes before she finally let out a sigh, moving her right hand down to shut the water off, her emotions must of gotten out of control as she touched the metal she would make note of the frost quickly spreading across the metal… “Shit.” She would mutter, grabbing the towel just outside of the shower and wrapping it around her body.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 290
Total WC 540
Total WC Needed 540/3750
Active Skills
  • Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Last edited by Suika Yuki on Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remika
Citizen

Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:19 am

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

Can’t keep losing track like that… Being alone like this isn’t good…” She groaned as she tied the towel around her petite body; standing in front of the mirror starring at herself for a moment… She couldn’t help it, it was a constant struggle within herself; her reflection was that of her own mothers… Suika was basically her twin. As the woman stared at it; she could feel the rage building inside of her… She made sure that there was never mirrors where ever she went… Her mind flashed back to memories, memories of the night that her parents were murdered…
Suika could feel both of her hands balling up into fists; her eyes would begin to glow as her chakra built up; at this point the rage… The blood splattering… The screams… The pleads for her to leave… Everything came flooding into her mind; Suika took her right hand, slamming it into the mirror above the sink; the large piece of glass coming down, frozen as it shattered on the ground.

With a gasp, Suika would jump back, her mind now in the present as she starred at the broken mirror, and the glass and ice all over the ground… She inhaled deeply; turning heel as she walked out of the bathroom as she muttered to herself, going to grab the broom and dustpan… It always seemed to be the same issues… Issues she was aware of but continued to struggle with… She wouldn’t ever be satisfied. She quickly grabbed the broom, rushing back towards the bathroom to clean up her mess.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 263
Total WC 803
Total WC Needed 803/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Last edited by Suika Yuki on Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remika
Citizen

Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:07 pm

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

As she returned to the bathroom Suika would make quick work of cleaning the glass, and removing the rest off the wall, not wanting to leave a broken mirror; as to avoid the issues that she just had… She looked at the empty space… Her eyes scanning it for what to put in place of a mirror… She narrowed her eyes; thinking for a moment, finally she decided that she would buy a piece of art to replace the mirror. Simple, basic… Something to cover the empty space. She nodded, mentally and physically before she would throw out the glass. She quickly would get dressed, preparing herself for the day ahead of her; she knew that she needed to gather certain materials, get some art, get proper bedding… She needed to make her new house… A home. At least that is what she was told when it was given to her.

She didn’t quite understand the concept of a ‘home’, but she would certainly try to make her house a home. She knew that she wanted to make herself seem as if she was someone that was trust worthy, and if completing this mission would make it so; then she would complete it with the utmost urgency and precision needed. She pulled her hair up into a high pony tail, as she went out the front door; locking it behind her. She turned to look at the bustling streets, she quickly grabbed her Sunagakure headband out of her pocket; tying it around her neck, loosely as she stepped out on to the streets, waving towards a few residents that she recognized right away.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 273
Total WC 1076
Total WC Needed 1076/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:02 am

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

Suika slipped in between several different groups as people moved along the streets of Sunagakure; as she weaved she would occasionally stop at shops and get things here and there, quickly her arms would become full of bags, each bag containing different things that the shop owners deemed needed to make a house a home. She was quickly becoming frustrated at all the different items that she would collect; she had her basics from traveling, a simple pot, a sleeping bag… Flint, certain things she needed to survive in the wild… Apparently, surviving in a village was far more complicated. She would find herself entering the next shop; this was a simple shop, butchers, Suika simply assumed this meant food. Her eyes would be greeted with a single glass case, inside of it would be different cuts of meat, as well as different types… They all looked pretty fresh, and honestly? Very tasty.

A short fat man would greet the young woman, his voice was raspy; he himself, unshaven – he wore a simple white tank top, his chest hair protruding out from it; a simple pair of blue jeans would be tight against his body and buckled just under his large belly; she sneered, scrunching her nose at his appearance at first, before smiling towards him, although the man repulsed her, she would still remain kind towards him. “Hello Miss! A fine day to come in, we just got an entirely new selection of fine—” The man would pause as she lifted herself to meet him eye to eye instead of being leaned over looking through the glass; he would take note of her headband around her throat, “Oh! A shinobi of Sunagakure!” He grinned, clapping his hands together, “Most of our shinobi wear their headbands properly… Not often do I see them somewhere else other than the forehead…. Although I haven’t seen you before Miss…” He looked to her for a name.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 324
Total WC 1400
Total WC Needed 1400/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:21 pm

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

Suika sighed mentally before replying, “Suika, my name is Suika. And I’m actually a new kunoichi of Sunagakure.” She continued to smile, slightly unsure when to stop… So she didn’t; even if the smiling became creepy, she would continue to smile at the man; however in this case – he didn’t seem to be persuaded off by her smiling non-stop. “Well, Miss Suika, I give all our village shinobi a fine discount, for protecting our village and keepin’ us safe.” He moved towards a step stool he had behind the glass counter, “What can I get for ya ma’am?

Suika glanced back towards the meat through the glass, what did she want? There was so many different options… Plus a discount for getting it… “Well… I suppose I’ll get some of this…. This…..This….And this of course… Oh and maybe a little bit of this…” She kept pointing to different cuts and styles of meat, in the end, getting far more than she originally had planned… She could tell the man was not quite prepared for her appetite coming into the shop today; she had nearly cleaned out his best cuts of meat. “Are you sharing a house, Miss?” The man laughed nervously, wondering if her purchase was for several people or just her… She could tell by the tone of his voice he was worried about others coming in wanting meat; and she certainly didn’t want people to go hungry… But surely there was other butcher shops that they could simply just go to… “Oh no, I live with 6 other people.” Suika laughed, similar to his own nervous laugh, as she rubbed the back of her head.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 277
Total WC 1677
Total WC Needed 1677/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:05 pm

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

The man grinned widely, waving bye to her as she walked out of his shop and heading down the street once again, picking up fruits, vegetables, and other items. Her arms were finally becoming a little to full before she decided she would need to turn around and go back to where she had been – she needed to put things away, and head back out for a secondary trip to get the rest of the things she needed… She looked down at the list of items she hadn’t yet gone to get, crossing off the last thing she had bought… Seventeen more items before her list was complete… Suika found herself sighing once again. It was rather frustrating having to do this all; tedious tasks as she deemed them.

Suika quickly made her way back towards her house; weaving across the streets of Sunagakure once again – dodging and ducking between people as the busy village moved throughout it’s daily business. Suika found herself once again at home, as she quickly unpacked things and placed them in their place. She never could quite determine how exactly she wanted to place things before… It’s always just been a small tent in the middle of some woods with little to no space for ‘material items’ before. As Suika looked around, she could feel herself becoming overwhelmed with the situation at hand… She needed to get things done quickly so she could complete her list of items she needed… She had made plans that night to go out with a few other fellow Jounin as a ‘welcoming’ party. Supposedly they had big plans for her celebration, although Suika was unsure about how she felt about that. She found herself sighing once again; her eyes moving across the room as she slowly began to place the items in places she figured they might belong.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 309
Total WC 1986
Total WC Needed 1986/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:28 am

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

The time ticked along, the new clock that Suika had bought was already beginning to annoy her greatly; she couldn’t help but feel the frustration rise in her… It was almost as if she was about to lose control of her emotions once again… Today was a very off day for Suika… As someone who was almost always in control of her emotions; she was shocked an appalled towards her own actions, being unable to control them was true weakness… Something that Shoji would kill her for… Her mind would begin to flash back towards her once leader… His cruel words, the many times he would take a whip to her bare back.

The many times she was forced to sit outside in during the night as a child, bare to the world; blood streaming down her back after a beating for something that she wasn’t suppose to do.. Show a certain emotion, act a certain way, say a word wrong… She was still traumatized over her childhood, having to grow up with… With those people. But she wouldn’t ever admit that she needed help getting through her past; no. She couldn’t possibly admit that there was anything wrong with her mind. She simply needed to sit there and accept the way she was as that was simply how the world worked now a days. Keep quite, move silently, and do not let others know your weaknesses. Suika felt another larger sigh escape her lips as she thought about her history… All the things that lead her to coming to Sunagakure… To becoming a proper kunoichi of Sunagakure; Suika knew that she wanted to not only make this her home; but eventually perhaps carry on her own bloodline here… She still had a long way to go before that; and there wasn’t many left of her clan that would make these dreams possible.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 313
Total WC 2299
Total WC Needed 2299/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:17 am

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

Suika sighed as she finished up; preparing herself to leave again, the sun was setting now and she didn’t have much time left before she would need to go and meet up with the other Jounin, as she closed the door behind her, she would make note that there was far less people bustling about the village; likely because it was around dinner time now… She felt her stomach begin to growl, she hadn’t eaten a single thing throughout the day; as she had spent most of her time running about. She placed her hand on her stomach, letting it settle for a moment before heading off down the street; she would stop at several more shops, grabbing various things that were recommended to her for her new home before coming to a small shop she hadn’t noticed before; it was different from the others, you couldn’t quite tell it was a shop save for the small open sign hanging on the door.

Suika narrowed her eyes, inspecting the building; she really couldn’t tell what kind of shop it was; she was curious enough to open the door and enter, however. As Suika closed the door softly behind her, two small bells let out a jingle, her eyes darting around the room, it wasn’t very large, the lights were fairly dimmed, small candles glowing around the room in various places, she made note of strange trinkets, and dolls… Finally a middle aged woman came from the back, the beaded curtain that covered the doorway, the beads would tink together, which is what caught Suika’s attention, she was around five feet… maybe 7 inches tall, Suika smiled towards the woman, she was frail looking, almost paper thin, her long raven hair seemed messy and out of place. “Welcome to Mystics Mysteries and Wonders!” The woman announced, sitting down on a stool just behind the counter at the end of the room.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 320
Total WC 2619
Total WC Needed 2619/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:11 pm

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

Mysteries and Wonders?” Suika questioned, her eyes examining the woman carefully, she had never heard of such a shop before… She wasn’t quite sure what it meant. The woman smiled at Suika; waving her towards the counter; “Come come, I’ll show you something.” Suika was at first apprehensive, but ended up heading over to the counter, sitting down on the stool; the woman held her hands out for Suika to take them; staring at them for a moment; the woman spoke; “I will tell you your future.” Suika narrowed her eyes, taking in the woman for a moment… Could she be trust worthy? Tales of the future? Suika scoffed internally, before accepting and placing her hands in the woman’s.

Suika sat for a moment as the woman starred into her hands, her couldn’t tell what she was feeling; she wasn’t sure if this was something… She agreed with; it was strange for sure, and unusual but it was something none the less. Finally the woman began to speak, “I can see you struggle, internally about your past.” Suika could feel her heart beginning to beat quicker, this woman knew of her struggles of the past? How is that possible? For a moment she nearly lost control before realizing that she could simply just be pulling at strings so to speak… Suika grinned, innocently at first, she would play this game.

Things, terrible things have happened to you… You’ve lost people… Many people…” She continued on her rambles. The woman gasped, her eyes staring directly at Suika, “It was your parents. You watched them die.” Suika stood up straight after this comment, her eyes burning into the back of the woman’s head. She couldn’t possibly had known this, it wasn’t common knowledge.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 291
Total WC 2910
Total WC Needed 2910/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum