Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A New Home - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Home

Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:52 am

sOB06LD.png
Makes it hard to breathe What's come over me?
O V E R WHELMED

Suika was not common knowledge to anyone of this village save for the people who had meant her recently… She had kept herself a low profile. “How do you know this?!” Suika had raised her voice, not quite to a yell, but loud enough for the woman to know her anger. She was visibly upset in regards to this conversation, “The spirits talk to me dear girl. You parents, their with you even now.” Suika inhaled, deeply as she looked around the room, “Oh no, you can’t see them… But you should be able to feel them.

Suika paused for a moment in her anger… She listened to the woman closely… ‘Should be able to feel them…’ Suika closed her eyes, looking to see if she could feel anyone else in the room with her and the woman… But to no avail, she couldn’t feel or sense anything… Not in the slightest. “B…But I don’t feel them.” Her icy blue eyes returned to look at the woman, “how is it you can feel them… How you know their there but I cannot?” The rage began to spike from Suika once again, she couldn’t tell… She wasn’t able to tell… Within a moment though, Suika did feel something. A hand, a familiar hand on her shoulder… A hand that felt like comfort; a smaller hand on her back… Those hands… The warmth from them… Suika quickly turned to look around no one was there but just for that moment… She felt them… Her parents; she knew their touch, although it had been many years since she last felt them… She knew their comfort.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 272
Total WC 3182
Total WC Needed 3182/3750
Active Skills
  • Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

My anxiety creeps inside of me
Remika
Citizen

Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:05 am

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

“You felt them… Didn’t you?” The woman spoke, her hazel eyes looking with hope at Suika, “I…I did.” The woman smiled, a large toothy smile, “Please sit, they would like to communicate with you.” Suika nodded, sitting back down on the stool as the woman once again took her hands; “They are here. They want to tell you things… But they aren’t the only ones here… There is two others… An elderly man, and a woman… I sense a mother figure; they are also here and wish to speak with you, child.” The woman smiled, releasing Suika’s hands she would reach below the counter and pull out a small silver dagger, it had different runes edged into it, Suika made note of these symbols; as she would deem them useful enough for further investigation purposes.
Suika watched as the woman would take the knife and slide it across her palm, then in a small dark brown bowl she would allow some of her blood to drip into it before cover the wound with a piece of cloth, she would then repeat these steps using Suika’s hand; within a few moments their bloods would mix, along with several other herbs and items before a large black cloud of smoke would come flying out of the bowl. “We are opening a speaking portal.” The woman spoke, as she began to mumble words in a different langue, one Suika had never heard before.

As Suika listened and watched the woman carefully, she would begin to hear whispers, voices that were faint enough to be heard, but not loud enough to understand.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 268
Total WC 3450
Total WC Needed 3450/3750
Active Skills
  • Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:32 am

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

As the woman spoke louder, so to the voices became louder… She could make them out now, each voice whispering things; the voices belonging to her mother, father… The old man who took her in after Shoji’s gang… And the woman from Shoji’s gang who treated her like a daughter… She knew these voices, her parents were the hardest to understand; but she felt as if each person was in the room with her. She felt their comfort, their love, their desire to care about her. She could feel their want to be with her, and to see her once again. But she also felt how proud they were of her… She felt their happiness of her joining Sunagakure; their pride in the steps she had taken and the road she went down…

“They all say they are extremely proud of the woman you are becoming today, they also want you to know that you are doing such an amazing job… You parents want you to know that they are sorry for the pain they brought you… They want you to know that even though your journey has not been an easy one, you are exactly what they hoped you would be.” The woman paused, staring at Suika… No, not staring at Suika but rather behind her, “The woman… She says that a man… A man named Shoji will no longer be a threat to you… That he will be gone soon.” Her eyes darted back to Suika’s eyes, a smile streamed across her face.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 255
Total WC 3705
Total WC Needed 3450/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:11 pm

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

“She says that he has found his own demise and that you can finally move on from that nightmare.” Suika smiled, truly smiled this time… A new found emotion, a happiness. Suika nodded, “Tell her that I am thankful for that information… That I am without a doubt in her debt for allowing me to escape when I did…” Suika couldn’t help herself but to continue smiling.

“The gentleman… He says that you were hunted… Those hunting you, they have long since forgotten you. As soon as you stepped over the borders… They gave up. Something about this village made them quit…” Suika narrowed her eyes, perhaps it was becoming Sunagakure was a village for the missing and unwanted… She couldn’t quite be sure but she knew that those answers would come with time… She was no longer being pursed by Shoji… Nor the ANBU who killed her parents… A relief, she really could make this village her home… She no longer had anything to worry about.

As Suika and the woman finished up, learning more about what she would predict to come, Suika knew she would need to be better prepared for what was to come. As the two parted ways, and Suika gave her payment; even after she refused, saying it was only her hope to give Suika peace; she slipped several thousand ryo in her pocket and darted off home. The night filled the sky, and Suika no longer wished to partake in the planned activities with the other Jounin but she needed to go either way; she was running late, but when wasn’t she? She would prepare and leave again, to go for her night out.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 280
Total WC 3985
Total WC Needed 3750/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Remika
Citizen

Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:11 am

sOB06LD.png
O V E R WHELMED

She had so much to think about; and yet so many unanswered questions in regards to everything that just happened… She figured that she would need to revisit the woman; and get her questions answered but for the time being she would prepare, prepare herself mentally, she needed to know more about ‘spirits’ and what their capabilities in the after life were. She could find such research in the library, or even through spoken word of mouth; however she would need to be careful as to who she would bring this up too; if she trusted the wrong people with these questions; she could find herself in quite the situation. Suika was not the type to believe in such superstitions but in this case; with the evidence that she herself felt in those moments… The things the woman knew without actually knowing her… There was simply no way to explain what had happened; she couldn’t bring herself to an understanding or even an agreement mentally.

With a sigh and heavy heart; Suika moved along the streets of Sunagakure; her eyes scanning the roads and watching her very step; something felt entirely off about the situation; and she certainly couldn’t bring herself to get anywhere with it. She must of made a wrong turn along the line; and found herself completely lost. Suika decided in that moment to enter the closest bar, and sit down ordering herself some sake, leaning back in her chair as she sat there, tonight she would drink. Tomorrow she would deal with everything else.
Exit

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
1440/1440

Total Post WC 258
Total WC 4243
Total WC Needed 3750/3750
Active Skills

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
Post Information
  • None

Tagged
  • None

Fu
Fu
Jounin