Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

It's a grand idea, I promise? Empty It's a grand idea, I promise?

Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:37 pm

sOB06LD.png
These voices won't leave me alone
FLAW IN MY
C O D E

Miki found herself waking up in a foreign room, since her having been kicked out of the brothel, she had to make stay in the local tavern; she worked to pay for room and board this room was much larger than her other one – and it  caused a slight discomfort for her, as she slipped out, and into the bathroom; Miki prepared herself, today was her meeting with the Lord Hokage, she hadn’t seen much of him since his coming into; but she was some what aware of who he was, and that he was younger when compared to previous Hokages. Miki sighed, as she prepared her finest jewels, out of the ones she managed to gather when she was kicked out of the brothel she had been working at; a deep sigh as she placed the jewels throughout her hair, Miki never put on any form of face ‘paint’; as she would call it – she found her natural beauty was more than enough, there was no need to ‘attempt to enhance’ something already made into perfection. As she would slip into one of her finer dresses, silk with gold trimming about it; it was still very revealing, but at this current point she had none of her nice kimono’s to wear, she normally didn’t like to leave to meet with people such as the Hokage looking the way she did; however needed to make this appointment; it was vitally important.

Not only for the sake of the village, but for the recent win they were able to get thanks to the young Hokage; a celebration should be had. As Miki finished readying herself, she would take one final glance in the mirror, she had her long raven hair dressed up, only a few strands of hair strategically placed near the front of her face; her emerald eyes popping against the black and gold colors of her dress. She quickly readjusted her corset, ensuring that everything was held in and where it should be before leaving the tavern. As Miki walked through and out of the tavern, she couldn’t help but feel almost shameful from her current situation, something about it didn’t sit right with her having to stay in a place like that… She didn’t have family, nor many friends that she could ask for help from – not that she would ask for help, as she was a very prideful woman; and admitting something such as failure wasn’t something she was about to do.

Miki gracefully strode along the streets of Konohagakure, looking as the village was rebuilding itself, she couldn’t help but feel pride for her village, the turmoil that it had gone through, and yet time and time again; they would rebuild. She knew that her village, and the people inside of it needed a pick me up; and the medium sized file folder had the answers for it inside. Her trip to the archives the last few days had proven fruitful; along with the help of a very nice gentleman; they skimmed almost every single file the archives had to offer until they found something; something that could be of use. After careful discussion between Miki and Shigeru as she would come to find out; they came up with a plan – an excellent plan indeed. However still nervous with this meeting being her first with their new Hokage, Konohagakure’s savior, Miki found herself beginning to wonder; she hadn’t gotten out much and had only heard whispers about the man. Although, from what the rumors had told her; he was more a boy than a man. This of course peaked Miki’s interest; the talk was that he was merely sixteen years old.

Finally Miki would come to the front door of the Hokages’ office, she would deeply inhale before opening the door, the file folder tucked close to her breast as she entered the building; walking up to the receptionist desk, “I…” She would pause, glancing around the place, it seemed more dead than anything, however the small plaque on the desk would read ‘Rumi’, but yet the woman, as Miki assumed was no where to be found; a small silver bell located to the right of the desk caught Miki’s eye; quickly she would give it a small tap, waiting patiently for someone to come. Finally a woman appeared, a small sigh as the woman took her time to get to the desk; “Sorry Miss!” She smiled towards Miki, at this point the raven hair kunoichi simply felt the time it took to get a response was completely unprofessional, an issue she would surely bring up to the Lord Hokage; “I have an appointment to see the Lord Hokage.” Miki paused for a moment; looking down on the other woman, “He should be anticipating me. Miki Satow.” As she inhaled, the woman looked through a small book, smiling and nodding as she stood up, “Please follow me.

A few moments later the pair would arrive in front of the Hokage’s chambers, Rumi would knock on the door, waiting for the response of the Hokage; should he answer the woman would announce the arrival of Miki, and if allowed; Miki would enter the chambers, gracefully, the woman named ‘Rumi’; would bow and back out, closing the door behind her.

Lord Hokage,” Miki would begin, as she made her way across the room, until she was approximately six feet away, she would give him a small bow of respect, “It is a pleasure to finally meet you; I am Miki Satow, of the Satow Clan.” She would briefly pause, lifting the folder up higher, pressing it against her chest; almost as if she was protecting it; “And I have a proposition for you that I don’t think you’ll be able to refuse, given now that we are free. I would like for your permission to form a festival, one that in the past was celebrating coming close to this time of year. But I want you to be the center of it; having freed us, and given all of Konohagakure a new found hope. It won’t exactly be like the old way… Because we’re hoping to give it a touch of who we are now.” Miki smiled, as she held the folder out, bowing once again as she waited for the man to take it.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP 600/600

Total Post WC 1057
Total WC 1057
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
  • None

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold

Last edited by Miki Satow on Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

It's a grand idea, I promise? Empty Re: It's a grand idea, I promise?

Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:59 am
There had been a lot to be done in the village after the recent meeting in the Land of Tea. Ishimaru had been running ragged organizing new teams so that the genin could be trained, drafting new defenses for the village and even going so far as to make contingency plans in the event that it came down to Konoha. The past night and day have been a blur for the young male as he picked up a red saucer sat to the right of him and took a sip of the pale white liquid with a sigh," All of this work and we are still only getting closer to the goal...If we could just rearrange this to here," he would continue mumbling to himself as he drew on the surface of a scroll, eyes going to and fro as he doing the usual day to day. He knew of an appointment today but even he was ...forgetful when he started doing things. The moment he had heard the doorknob turn, his eyes slowly looked up from the scroll in front of him. Tufts of black and white hair fell in front of his eyes as he looked to see who it had been. The moment she had mentioned his title, he sat up, all of his hair pushing back with one smooth motion as he listened.

A festival huh? With him at the center? Slowly his left hand would extend to take it, the metallic fingers gripping onto it lightly and taking it once she had let go. It would be gently sat upon the desk as he looked through it with great interest for it wasn't a bad idea. All of the shinobi had been working hard and trying to rebuild the village. This could be the event the village as a whole needed to refresh itself and a great way for them to get to know their new Kage. As he flipped through the pages, there was a small smile on his face," You have gone through great lengths and details with this, I am impressed. Okay so tell me, what do you have in mind for this festival? As far as adding in some of who we are now? This is the first i've honestly heard of this festival so its interesting to me," he stopped for just a moment to give her his attention, both amber eyes focusing onto her and each word.

408 WC
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:21 pm

sOB06LD.png
FLAW IN MY
C O D E

Inhale. Exhale. Steady and unnerving. “He’ll notice if your nervous, stay calm.” Miki thought to herself, she took the seat in front of his table; crossing her left leg over her right, tucking her left arm under her bosom as she leaned in slightly; “If I may, Lord Hokage.” She smiled sweetly at him, her emerald eyes matching the gaze of his amber ones; if allowed, Miki would then lower the folder slightly, flipping it to near the end; there would list out different ideas, and things that could happen; “Personally, I believe this is a time for celebration, but not just for us.” She would pause, the pain held in her heart for the kin she had lost reminisced for a moment before she would resume speaking to him, “I think this should be a celebration that not only honors you, my lord, but those who have fallen and aren’t here for this great victory you have brought us. I suggest, we allow the raito portion of the former festival stay; a way to light the way for our fallen.” She would take a small, but deep inhale before continuing on, “I also would love to see Konohagakure light up the night sky; thousands of tiny lights across the village, as a celebration to you, and the prosperity you are surely going to bring us.

Another brief pause, allowing him to digest the information thus far; Miki would stand up at this point, walking towards the window; she would glance out at the village, the rebuilding, the members working together in harmony; such a sight would bring warmth to her; her cheeks becoming flushed for a few moments as she thought of the joy it would bring to have such a festival around the corner; “I also think implementing the Tanzaku, Handwritten wishes for a good future to Konohagakure, and of course for good future and well wishes on to you as well, Lord Hokage.” She would smile, as she turned to look at him once again, Miki leaned slightly against the window her eyes locked onto Ishimaru; she would begin to take note of the Kage; he didn’t appear to be young, not as young as everyone seemed to claim him.

Miki would crossed her arms, placing them against her mid-section as she began to speak once more; “Of course there will be food, music, dance; drinks. All things a great festival will need. My hope for the festival is that we are able to gather together, peacefully – without worry, to rejoice in our winnings, and find a new found love in ourselves and others as we move into the new year. I want us to celebrate because we finally have something to celebrate; a victory for all, thanks to you.” Miki smiled once more towards the man, “We shall call it Kōyōmatsuri; The Fall Leaves Festival.” She paused waiting for his response as she moved her head slightly to the right, not enough to no longer be looking at Ishimaru, but a subtle enough motion that would allow her to see the village out of the corner of her eye, but also keep them on the Hokage.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP 600/600

Total Post WC 530
Total WC 1587
Active Skills
  • None

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:49 pm
"By all means." A small smile would form on his face as he watched her place the folder down and he would continue to look it over. He understood where she had been coming from in a lot of ways. While they had a lot to celebrate there was also a lot to mourn as well. They had lost a lot of shinobi over the years and those sacrifices have often gone unknown and unsung. While it was good to have another Kage, they should also celebrate the life and death of all of their shinobi. Overall it was a great idea and he was onboard with it as a whole and she had did very well to convey the festival and what it meant for the village," Hm. Our village hasn't seen a night like this in many a moon.. I think it would be great to have this happen for us. I share your vision of once again seeing our home brimming with happiness and joy, especially after our current history. Celebrating those that have paved our way would also be good as well," the mention of good wishes for himself he would chuckle and wave a hand," Oh none of that for me. Seeing you all happy and our village flourish is my only wish at the moment. Anything else I feel is good for me," he was being modest even if was true. His whole goal of being Hokage was to make a better life for his village and the people inside of it. With that being done his wish would have been granted.

The Fall Leaves Festival. Such a lovely name. He closed his eyes for a moment to think on it before nodding and opening them," Alright i'm in agreement. My next question would be what would you need of me in order to get started? I will use all available resources in order to make this a reality for you and the village," there was a bright smile on his face as he waited for her response, taking into consideration anything that she might need that he would have to go out the way to get.

363 WC
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:35 pm

sOB06LD.png
FLAW IN MY
C O D E

Miki couldn’t help but smile, something she normally wouldn’t do outside of own private space; she was taught that smiling, true smiling was something not to be shared with anyone out side of family, a small grin, was acceptable in a moment where some facial expression was needed when dealing with those of authority, especially when inside of the brothel. However this smile was genuine; ‘I share your vision’, ‘None of that, seeing the village happy and flourish’, the words that came out of his mouth made her truly smile – something that she hadn’t done for quite some time, even privately. As Miki felt the smile creep up on her; she would quickly cover her mouth by hovering her right hand over the bottom half of her face, she couldn’t help but feel pride in the young Hokage; the leader of Konohagakure was truly a humble man.

Finally he agreed, he would allow the festival to take place – joyous moment for the people of Konohagakure; Miki stood up straight; clapping her hands together; “This is truly amazing, thank you Lord Hokage; I will forever be in your debt.” She gave the man a small bow, a show of not only respect but gratitude. Then came time for her to think, was there anything she would need him to do? After a few moments of pondering about the question, she spoke once more; “As it stands right now, I don’t think that there is anything we will need you to get; however I do think the importance of you opening, and also closing the festival would be a great show for the village.” She smiled at him, her eyes locked into his; “Perhaps, with certain events during the festival, we could have you be the first; such as the lighting of the lanterns, the handwritten wishes for a good future… You could even help with the decorating as well; I know this is my first time meeting you, Lord Hokage… I am sure that there are even more who would rejoice in meeting you as well.” She moved back towards his desk, she would once again take a seat, crossing her left leg over her right; “I think that, as long as we work on this together, closely that this festival will be a great success for the village.

She paused for a moment, cupping her left hand underneath of her right elbow as she placed her right hand under her chin, her index finger touching her bottom lip as she thought, “Would there be anything that you, perhaps, would like to add on to the festival?” Her eyes glimmered with the setting sun, as it shone into the room from the large windows located behind Ishimaru; the morning was spent preparing for her meeting with the Kage of Konohagakure; the afternoon was reaching to it’s end as the setting of the sun came into view; Miki hadn’t realized how long their meeting had gone on.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP 600/600

Total Post WC 495
Total WC 2082
Active Skills
  • None

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
MID TOPIC CLAIM

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:19 am
Approved

Remika likes this post

Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:17 pm
There was a small smile on his face as he stood up slowly, his salt and pepper hair falling to its proper place on his back," The first to light the lanterns huh? You are giving me a mighty big responsibility Miss Satow...or is Miki fine? I feel as if you bringing this in would be the best route for the village and for our people. I don't know exactly what i'll say but I suppose I have time to think on that. Speaking of what kind of foods are served at these festivals? Most people may not know it but I really love food," he would chuckle to himself softly as he thought back to the old Ishimaru, the one who could stuff his face without a second thought. Those days of innocence were missed, but they were necessary for him to be who he was now...and he would have to continually move forward to make his home a better place. He had stood behind the desk for just a moment before sitting down and intertwining his hands together as he thought on some of the other things that would make the festival nice," I was thinking I could do the opening ceremony during the setting sun so that as the lights came on into the nighttime sky. I think it would be a beautiful sight for all to see. What do you think Miki?," he would ask as he could feel the sun slowly going down and the young Kage felt at home.

255 WC
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:23 pm

sOB06LD.png
FLAW IN MY
C O D E

Miki would smirk at the man; her finger still lightly pressed against her bottom lip; “Miss Satow, or Miki is fine, Lord Hokage.” However formal he wished to be with her; was fine, as he was the lord, and she a simple kunoichi of his village. She found herself giving out a small giggle, covering the lower half of her face as she did; “Well I suppose that most of the vendors here in the village would love to take part, I, myself was even thinking of taking part of the food preparations, I do enjoy baking so.” She would smile together the man, watching him closely as he would sit back down; watching his lost in thought was something she found enjoyment in so far; he looked… Almost stoic as he looked past the village, towards the setting sun.

Miki would smile; his idea to have the opening ceremony during the setting sun was a wonderful idea; she did quite enjoy the theatrical effects that it would have; she would silently get back up; making her way back to the window as the sun settled in the sky; her emerald eyes scanning across the village; looking for the perfect place to hold the ceremony. As she stood by the window; she would place her arms on her waist; “I think it would certainly be such a beautiful sight to see. I would very much enjoy that, Lord Hokage… Where in the village do you think we should hold the ceremony to really show off the setting sun, as well as the lights when they come on?” She didn’t bother to turn and look at the man, but rather continue to stare towards the village, her eyes fixated on finding the perfect spot.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP 600/600

Total Post WC 293
Total WC 2375
Active Skills
  • None

Active Jutsu
  • None

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:52 pm
A humorous chuckle would escape the young males lips as he scratched his head with his metallic left hand and nodded," Well then I look forward to enjoying your baked goods. MY sister always said I had a bit of a sweet tooth," knowing full well he was essentially a black hole, he wouldn't mind trying the cooking of his villagers. More to the point he didn't exactly have a good place for it in mind. As he turned so too would the chair as he looked into the depths of his home and looked from right to left, his eyes setting toward the base of the Hokage building. A perfect place to honor the past and the present of the village. Within that area was probably the best to put all of the stalls and in front of the faces would be nice for the stage...Yes. To the right near the entrance of the Forest of Death could be where they did the handwritten wishes. The plan was slowly forming as he smiled and nodded," I think I know what could happen. In front of the Hokage faces we could have the main stage so that leading down through the village could be the many stalls and lights. Its also the best place for the sunset and we can honor our past...and onto our future. Then the handwritten wishes could be hung or put on the trees of the Forest of Death. What do you think?," he would ask as he looked over to her looking out of the village if she was still looking around.

267 WC
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:21 am

sOB06LD.png
FLAW IN MY
C O D E

Miki smiled as she pulled her arms around her body tighter as she looked out the window; “I think that works perfectly, Lord Hokage.” She would state, he was correct with the notion that having these things positioned at the opposite ends of each other would work magnificently, the flow through the village would be perfect. She smirked as she turned to him; as she did at first ignore his comments about her baked goods, “Perhaps sometime… I can return with… Baked goods for you to taste?” she her emerald eyes looking towards him, she noticed that his sight was on her, verses looking out on to the village, this would cause a small flash of pink to run across her cheeks; she would turn herself away from his sight for the moments that she felt the warmth of on her cheeks.

Perhaps we should call it a night… I’m starving, and haven’t eaten much today.” She smiled, looking towards him once again, there would still be a pinkish color to her cheeks; but it was far more faint then when she caught him looking at her.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP 600/600

Total Post WC 187
Total WC 2562
Active Skills
  • None