Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

It's a grand idea, I promise? - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a grand idea, I promise?

Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:28 pm
The smile remained as he replied to her earnestly as he noticed the tinge of pink," My doors are always open and you are more than welcomed to come and join me. I basically live in the office nowadays so if the lights are on you are free to come in," it was offered generously and he would await her response before doing anything. After hearing that she was hungry he would stand from the chair and wait for her, and when she did move he would begin to accompany her to the door," Well let me not keep you from getting some food. I have enjoyed our time together and hopefully in the future there will be more of it. I do wish you a good night Miki," he would say with a smile once more as he opened the door for her to allow her passage out if she had nothing more to say.
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:45 pm

sOB06LD.png
These voices won't leave me alone
FLAW IN MY
C O D E

Miki would smile towards the man, “Perhaps I will take you up on that offer, Lord Hokage.” She would state her eyes intently watching him as he made note of the fact that he spent most days within the office, “All work and no play can make one so dull, perhaps… I could extend you a free visit once I get my brothel back up and running.” She would smile, the offer was genuine,  however there was much work left to be done. As she would state her hunger, he would stand; walking to the door with her, she would turn to look at him, this being the first time the two would be face to face – he was taller than she was, but several inches, making it where she would have to tilt her head upwards to look him directly in the face when they stood toe to toe.

Perhaps… You’d like to join me?” She smiled, “If you don’t mind my abrasiveness in asking. I’m sure you haven’t eaten much today.” Her smile was coy, it was an open invitation for the man after all.

Stats
  • Health 100
  • Chakra 35
  • Vigor 60
  • Speed 25
  • Strength 5
AP 600/600

Total Post WC 187
Total WC 2749
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
  • None

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:57 pm
Was this...No. He didn't know and was oblivious to such things but he definitely saw it as kindness. The Yuumei within him chuckled as he merely listened in on the conversation and awkwardness of his host...no his other half. Ishimaru would stare downward slightly into the eyes of Miki, a mix of wonder and awkwardness as he accepted the outing for dinner. Even if he didn't his stomach would proudly do it for him," Well..it seems that I cannot deny your proposal one way or the other. I will take you up on the dinner offer...and later if permitting the visit to your brothel," hanging up the hat and the Hokage robes, he would be left in quite the elegant Kimono. The red, black and smoked colored ensemble would finally see the light of the night as he walked out with Miki and into the village where his night would very much unfurl into something that he...probably would not be ready for.

[Exiting for now, its dinner time.]

WC: 1610
Claiming
16 AP
1610 words toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50854-matoiv7
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:11 pm
Exiting, no claims.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum