Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

File Organization (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: File Organization (Mission)

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:10 pm
“Artman?” Fu said with a puzzled look on her face. Although ‘Atman’ was a pretty simple word, Fu still managed to mess it up. “Oh that sounds cool! You’ll have to show me sometime!” Fu wasn’t remotely religious. Being a hunter, Fu only believed in one thing, the food chain. In her eyes, all that mattered was who was stronger- prey vs hunter. Despite this fact- Fu was open minded and didn’t have any strong opinions supporting or rejecting religion, especially since what others practiced had nothing to do with her. “You should try and bring your religion here!” She was referring to their village. “Although- I’m not too sure how the people here would take it. They seem pretty religious already!” She said out loud, while riding on the back of an enormous bear, in the middle of downtown, drawing some seriously nasty looks from those passing by who could easily hear Fu’s high-pitched voice when she spoke. Fu didn’t care if the people in the village despised her for being different. Ayato had given Fu his blessing and that was good enough for her- for now, everyone else would just have to deal with it.

“Sorry I wish I had a cool back story like you. I just came here to participate in the Chuunin exams and ended up becoming a Genin here. I don’t have any clan or anything- or even family I’m aware of. For as long as I can remember, it’s just been me. Well- I have Archie now! So I’m not alone.”

The trio neared the restaurant that Jun had recommended, and Fu jumped off of Archie’s back, landing on the ground gracefully. Jun- assumably exited the fur ride next, and Archie took a seat on the ground in front of the restaurant, causing the ground beneath their feet to rumble. Upon arrival, the hostess didn’t appear to be thrilled that there was a massive bear sitting outside of their establishment, but they knew better than to say something to Fu, in the case that the bear would eat them. “Table for 2 please!” Fu said, excitedly while holding up two fingers in the air to make a peace sign.

The hostess reluctantly gathered two menus and lead them to their table. Fu sat crisscross apple sauce on her seat with her nose in her menu. “Wow theres so many things on the menu! How am I ever going to decide?” Fu’s eyes were large, but her appetite was larger.

WC: 416
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:04 pm
"Oh, it is pretty cool. I have my own Atman, who I named Twilight. Grandpa says that in time my Atman will become stronger and more defined. Right now, I can only see her in my meditation times. She like this hazy cosmos with light and darkness surrounding her." Jun defined Twilight like she was a beautiful evening sunset. Although her Atman was a part of herself, Atman's were so mythical that most people in the Varma clan defined and addressed them as separate people. 

Fu seemed pretty interested in the Art of Atman once Jun started to romanticize it. She suggested that they should spread the art even though many Hoshi already seemed religious. It was true Hoshi was a holy mixing pot of many different varieties. The Art of Atman was just one of many. "Grandpa wants to make it more prominent, so it doesn't die away with the Clan. It's not easy, he says, because people would often want to believe in an 'omnipresent' being that is external than believing in their own power." Jun shrugged and sighed. "I mean, it makes sense, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like if people believed in their own power more." She wondered if Fu would be a good practitioner. It takes a lot of practice and meditation, but in the end, it's the power to believe in yourself. Fu seemed confident in her ability from Jun's perspective. 

Although Fu seemed confident, she also seemed like she didn't know her path. Fu explained that she had come here to become a chunin of Kono and instead became a genin of Hoshi. It was a strange path to take. Another note was that she didn't have much bonding with her family, which was the opposite of Jun's situation. The only one she had was Archie, her adorable bear. What keeps Fu going? Jun wondered. Jun had been contemplating her own path for a lot of her current situation. She recognized that it had primarily been determined by her family and their goals, so she was looking to find her own answers. 

They arrived at the Barbeque place and dismounted the bear. The restaurant was called Yakinku Q. Its entire structure was made of wood and in the style of Konogakure culture. There were many booths with low tables and grills in the center of the table where patrons could cook their own meat the way they liked. The duo sat at a booth and started with an order of beef and pork with some veggie sides. Fu was ecstatic about what kinds of selections she would make. Her excitement spread over the table to Jun. "I know, right?! I love the barbeque pork so much." She noticed something on the menu that gave her a devilish grin. "I dare you to get the spiciest sauce. You can eat it with any meat you choose." The sauces here were known for their spiciness, and there was a meter to indicate how hot a sauce would be. Traditional bbq was ranked at a 1, and the highest spices were a 5. It was rare to find people willing to get the hottest sauce without it being a dare or a challenge.

WC: 540
TWC: 2513
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:06 am
“You’re on!” Fu said without bothering to redirect her eyes from the menu to Jun. Instead, her large orange eyes scanned over to the meat section. It was rather long, and Fu wondered how many types of meat could one restaurant possibly serve. It started off with the normal things you would expect to he on the menu of a barbeque restaurant. “Chicken… No” Fu said aloud in a hushed tone as though she wasn’t conscious she was speaking her thoughts out loud. “Beef, Pork… No.” She said once more. “Bear!?....” There was a pause as though she were considering it, a grin crossing her face. “Mayyyybeeee…. Probably not a good idea. No.” Fu continued on for a few more minutes and without notice, she would shut the menu closed. “I know what I want!”

It was perfect timing for the waiter to arrive to take their order. “I’ll have your Camel my good sir, the hottest you can possibly make it!” A devilish grin would come across the waiters at the mention of their hottest sauce and now all three of them were grinning strangely. “Why of course, hottest camel we got, coming right up!” The waiter took Jun’s order then hurried off to put in their ticket. In the background, their waiter could be seen gossiping to the other staff about his encounter with the strange girl requestion their hottest sauce, on camel! If Fu was listening closely, she would have overheard one of the staff their waiter was talking with say, “I didn’t even know we sold camel!” “Me either!” “Well we do now!” The group laughed and returned to work.

Fu turned her attention to Jun once more. “Yeah, I guess you could say I’m having a bit of a mid-life crises. Not really sure what I want right now, but I do know I want to get stronger, so I guess that’s all I really care about now. Oh- and I want to slap that Wan across the face when I see him!” Fu became irritated at the mention of Wan- even though she was the one to bring him up. “Wan was the Hokage! He asked me to tag along with him on some journey, didn’t even tell me what it was about, got me all these presents, then left without even saying good-bye! I was stranded in Sunagakure and when I heard about the Chuunin exams in Hoshigakure, I traveled here. Once I got here, one thing lead to another and I ended up receiving an ultimatum. Rot in the dungeons or become a Genin- of course I choose the second!” Fu laughed.

The waiter returned and brought them two glasses of water, Fu’s looking much larger than Jun’s. “You’re going to be needing this…” The waiter winked at her before turning and walking away to tend to the other patrons. “Honestly, I’m not that upset over it. It’s much nicer here than back home, even though the people are a bit weird. This place has money, you can tell just by the architecture. I’ve been making loads of money doing missions. So I’m just going to try and train and complete as many as I can until another opportunity comes up to get promoted.”

WC: 542
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:45 pm
Fu took on Jun's challenge and ordered...camel? Was that an option? Was that legal? Jun scanned through the menu quickly before the waiter took the menus away. "I didn't even see a camel on there." Jun laughed, excited to see what her friend had dubiously thought up. Fu didn't seem to mind ordering it like it was causal, it made Jun more enticed with this strange character. 

They continued to talk, Fu bringing up the old Hokage named Wan and their tea. Apparently, Wan had brought her to Sunagakure without telling her why while buying her gifts- a bit creepy for Jun's taste- and then left her there without a word like a deadbeat lover leaving to their main family. Jun gasped as she heard the news. "What?! How could a Kage do that?" Jun was prepared to throw hands with Wan with Fu. After being left behind, she went to Hoshi after hearing about the chunin exams, which then got her to become a shinobi with some ultimatums. "Ayato would throw you in the dungeon? Why? Because you're Kono?" Jun obviously didn't know the whole story but she was surprised to hear about their kage's "offer". 

Their drinks would arrive quickly, Jun taking a sip from her drink as she receives it. "Well, at least you're here. Maybe we should head to Konogakure and give them a piece of our mind." Jun giggled, only half kidding. She knew that fighting a nation, or even a kage, would not turn out well for her or the village. 

WC: 257
TWC: 2770
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:48 pm
“My anger towards Wan is mine only to bare, for it was my decision to leave with him. Although I am angry with him, life has a funny way of working itself out. Also, Ayato is not of any fault, for if it were another village the consequences may have been worse. I respect him for the decision he has made and I plan to repay him for offering me a new beginning.” Fu’s gaze seemed to drift from the thought of food and conversation to somewhere distant. “I apologize, but there is something I forgot to do…” Fu placed an amount of ryo on the table that would surely be enough to pay for their meal and tip their server. “I apologize for leaving abruptly, but I will make it up to you! My house is on the out skirts of the village, it has a green roof so it will be impossible to miss. Stop by and see me soon!” With that, Fu would exit the tavern, mount Archie her bear, and take off towards her home.

Now nestled in her home, Fu had intentions of completing tasks of maintenance. She had grown drastically in power and potential during her journey from Konoha to Hohshi, and it was time for her to wash her body of outdated tools and bestow herself anew.

Fu started by removing the seals that were currently placed on her body and then would activate her Pure Sage mode to enhance the potential of the new seals she planned to place, starting with a new technique of hers, the Strength of a Hundred seal then moving to place an additional 2 Seal of Absorbtion.

TWC: 3834

Stats:
120 Base Vigor + 90  Pure Sage Mode = 210

Seal of Absorption x2
Power/Speed = 135

Strength of 100 Seal
50/421 AP Stored
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:17 pm
Fu now sat, cross legged on her home floor and began to pour chakra into her new strength of 100 seal.

100/421 stored
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:18 pm
As Fu sat cross legged, she had visions of becoming a great shinobi for Hoshigakure and joining the ranks of the Nova...

150/421
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:25 pm
She thought about her home and how far she had come since the day she departed Konoha and traveled with Wan to Suna...

200/421
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:26 pm
She thought about Mizu, the Kazekage she had met during her travels and how amazing Sunagakure was...

250/421
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:26 pm
She thought about Wan abandoning her and her travels to Hoshigakure...

300/421
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum