Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A lost organization reborn. [P] Empty A lost organization reborn. [P]

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm
Viper leads Azaiyo to an empty room near the Kazekage's chambers, it is absent of any other life but the two men, the door is shut behind them, "Azaiyo, I must say you've grown alot from your time in the covenant" He says with a soft chuckle as he crosses his arms and leans against the far wall facing him, he speaks further, "I have but a simple offer for you, you may decline if you wish it is up to you." Viper pauses for a moment selecting his words, "In Sameonna's absence I have taken control of the covenant, I know we have been inactive for some time but I wish to know if you still want to be a member?" Viper lets him soak in the information as he continues after a short pause.
"If you agree to stay I assure you that you will be sent out to battle, what I need to know is are you ok with that, or do you want to remain simply in Sunagakure no Sato?
I'll respect either choice, Azaiyo."
Within Viper is hoping he agrees, with the members of the covenant the Fire Nation would have a large boost in its military allowing him to nearly purge all the missing ninja from the world so he can create one free of war and crime, but in order to make his goal a reality he needed not only land, but soldiers to fight for it.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A lost organization reborn. [P] Empty Re: A lost organization reborn. [P]

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 pm
Azaiyo was now led into a new room. The room would be completely abandoned as the light was dim, hovering over an area with barely any furniture. Azaiyo would be startled for a mere moment as the Hokage would quite suddenly speak about something that has been lost in Azaiyo's mind for a long time. This would be the Silver Convenant. Listening to his words, Azaiyo would hear the word "absence" once again. Such a painful word that'd be. With Sameonna's name mentionned, Azaiyo could also remember the blessing that she gave. Using it he would speak. He could picture himself being shrouded by white flames as he would make a fist with his right hand, then place that same fist upon his fist. "I am Azaiyo, the Tenseissun. To not know my loyalty and grantings of peace among the Five Great Nations is almost like you have never seen God at work. The Silver Covenant is the reflection of my soul. To resign from it would be to resign from life itself. Viper, you are a great leader and a gift given to all Shinobi, that is why I would be more than happy to join you. Let us definitely conquer the darkness that envelopes all villages, and come out strong as heroes." With this Azaiyo would smile as he would allow the Hokage to do the work from here on in.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:58 pm
Viper smirks softly at his words, a true warrior of God stood before him ready to cast down the wicked souls that dare stain the lands, he nods, "Then we will move out soon, I will contact you when I am ready." A soft ringing begins to fill Azaiyo's ears, this is simply Viper's Space-Time Distress Signal, a telepathic ability that allows Viper to communicate with people through use of the global sensory provided through Space Time Migration, should interest be put in to the sound the link is accepted with Viper able to now speak directly to him no matter where he may be, the only side effect being that only Viper can speak.
Should the link be accepted Viper speaks once more but on the mental level, "Sunagakure no Sato is safe, I promise you that it will remain peaceful, but there is one thing you must know, another like me wants to take over the villages, the new leader of Iwagakure that you seen before, the Tenkage. Becareful of him." Viper begins to swirl slowly, his message is delivered and he must be on his way, Vipers form transcends this world in to his own vanishing.

[Exit]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 am
Azaiyo would think carefully as the Hokage would give him a strange gift, a sound almost like a signal. The power remaining unknown to him, Azaiyo would still accept it as he would listen to Viper even further. Several sudden mysteries would be solved as if Azaiyo were projecting the images out of his mind. "The Tenkage..." Azaiyo thought to himself, "The takeover of Iwagakure...declarations of war...meeting with Kages...banisher of life...the ultimate nemesis." Azaiyo would stand there as he could feel his secondary muscular system flowing with natural energy. "With the infinite powers of mankind, and a kingdom of hope and peace, we will defeat you, Tenkage!" Azaiyo would rub his precious Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends as he would vanish into thin air, using his Flying Thunder God technique to warp himself to his seal placed just outside of the Kazekage's door. [EXIT] http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10528-importance-of-survival-private
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum