Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape] - Page 2 Empty Re: A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape]

Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:15 pm
"Dawwww, ruining my fun," The Senju grumbled under her breath light-heartedly. Breaking and entering was always a jolly good laugh, especially when she was just breaking into her old room. Unfortunately, Yuri couldn't see the funny side of it so Dana would have to defer to the younger girl's judgment. The customer was always right and that. Did that saying apply here? Never mind. If Dana wanted any chance of seeing this business deal through, she'd have to do everything in her power as a businesswoman to make sure that the girl whose name she didn't actually know yet remained interested in the transplant.

"That sounds like an excellent idea!" She said excitedly. She never got to visit anyone's house! Actually, she never got to visit any houses full stop! That was a bit of a sad thought actually. Maybe one day Dana would actually get to move into a place she could call her own, and put lots of cool decorations up and stuff. She smiled widely, giving the girl a thumbs up, and began to march on ahead. She made it a solid ten meters or so before she made the shocking realization that she didn't actually... Know where this girl lived.

No one ever said Dana was a smart person.

Assuming Dana had marched on ahead of Yuri, the white-haired Senju would then spin around on her heels and do a clap like she hadn't just made a super dumb mistake, that same pleasant smile ever-present on her face.

"Um, please may ye lead the way?" She said with a bit if of uncharacteristic sheepishness. Before, Dana never really got embarrassed because she never truly got invested in anything enough to care what others thought. Now, though, since Dana had spoken to a lot more people and picked up several new interests, that was beginning to change. She actually cared about the opinions of her friends like Saya, Ai, Niko, Daiko... Speaking to people tended to actually make you care about them, something Dana hadn't known before.

Random deep thoughts aside, Dana wouldn't forget about her newest customer and would follow her if she accepted leading the way.

"Oh! By the way, what actually is yer name?" Dana asked as they walked. Knowing her name would make this whole exchange a lot easier, Dana thought.

WC: 391
TWC: 2049
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : here

Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Ryo : 78550

A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape] - Page 2 Empty Re: A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape]

Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:14 am
Yuri pouts a little as she watches Dana whine. She couldn't really get how someone just enjoyed crime. Maybe she had the long aimed mind but to her the weight of the eventual consequences didn't really outweigh any thrill someone may have gotten from commiting them. Really, finding it thrilling was just as odd to her. 

"I'm doing this for your own good at least. It's not really showing for a businesswoman to be committing petty crimes." 

Putting one hand on her waist and giving her a very 'disappointed mother' look before watching Dana head off without any idea of where Yuri even lived. Getting another pause out of her. Her jaw drops, mouth slightly agape before she caught the ability to even say anything. By then, though, Dana was already turning around. The sheepish look striking Yuri with an awkward feeling that made her tense up. It was hard to just look at that plain faced. Maybe her homesickness was affecting her a bit more, or maybe she was just feeling a bit soft today. Either way, when Dana asked for her to lead the way all she could do was let out a lot sigh. The tension leaving her body as she feels the sickness in her heart ease up. 

"Of course." 

Taking the lead, Yuri plods ahead at an unhurried pace, the pleasant sound of sandals scratching against paved rock as she walks. Occasionally making sure Dana was still following her as she follows the short route from town square back to her living quarters. The cool breeze and clowdy skies giving a cool, refreshing air to the weather, though admittedly a little drier and just as salty as usual. Dana catching her attention when she starts to speak up. 

"Oh yeah my name." 

She'd gotten so distracted dealing with her antics that she wasn't really polite and forgot to introduce herself. It was hard to worry about it too much though considering all the mess that had been interacting with Dana. It wasn't really upsetting though. In some ways it was different from dealing with her dad, he wasn't into crime after all, but they were both a bit...scattered. Yeah, that was the word. 

"Yuri Karuma, it's nice to meet ya Dana." 

They finally arrived at her house not too long after. It was a cozy little thing, light blue, and nestled between two other taller buildings. Yuri fishes the key out of her pocket as she approaches the doorstep. The lock clicking satisfyingly as the tumblers twist and she pushes the door open, nodding for Dana to head inside. The inside was sparse but not spartan. A couch occupying the living area, a well kept and stocked kitchen and all the tables and chairs you expected. 

What made it odd, really, was how clean everything was. No stray dust, no errant stain, everything was neat and tidy. There was a sterile feeling here. A 'house but not a home' feeling. Which would make it slightly uncanny for most entering here. When Dana finally entered Yuri would come in right behind her. Letting the door shut on her entry as Yuri finally deposits the clothes she picked out for Dana on the couch in the living room. She'd honestly been getting tired of carrying that and the slight bit of mess made the place feel at least a bit more lived in.

WC: 2371
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:47 pm
"Nice to meet ye too, Yuri!" Dana replied happily, face split in a wide pleased grin. Now that she finally knew this girl's name, making a new friend was on the horizon. It was usually much easier than this, but Dana loved a challenge. Saya had just instantly tried to kill her with Coach, Niko had called her a child, and Daiko had asked for one of her organs whilst surrounded by dead and dying civilians. Actually, now that she thought about it a little harder, all her first-time meetings with the people she called friends had been a little dangerous... Huh, oh well, danger was the spice of life, or however the saying went.

"Oooh, this is nice,"
Dana said with a wondrous expression, stepping past Yuri to go inside. She wasn't lying or exaggerating either, it really was super nice. Saya had an absolute behemoth of a house and it was a little intimidating to be completely honest, and Dana had a tiny room that could just about fit a bed and a trunk for her clothes. Yuri's house was a nice in-between that Dana found incredibly nice to be in. The atmosphere, the aesthetics, the tidiness... Ah, it really was a nice house. Did Yuri have any space for Dana to move in? It was definitely sudden, but Dana's middle name was impulsive. She'd have to inquire later, after the business transaction.

Looking around, Dana would try to find a placec where she could get changed into the rainbow turtleneck and cargo short outfit that Yuri had chosen for her earlier. Since Yuri seemed to have taken it upon herself to become Dana's agent, it seemed like a good idea that Dana get some opinions on whether or not she looked presentable. If she found a cupboard or something that she could effectively hide behind, she'd collect the outfit and quickly pop inside. She got changed quickly and efficiently, dumping her cloak on the ground, and even gave her hair a super quick brush so it didn't give "sleeping in a bin" vibes. Once she was done, she stepped out in front of Yuri wearing the rainbow turtleneck, shorts, and some simple trainers. Somehow in the short amount of time, Dana had managed to brush her hair so well that the long-tangled mess it had been earlier was now long and silky like it usually was.

She jumped up and did a jumping jack to properly show the outfit, "Is this any better?" She asked, wondering if Yuri would think she looked like a professional businesswoman yet or not.

WC: 424
TWC: 2483
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:03 pm
Yuri smiles a little at the appreciation her house was getting. It was awkward having a stranger enter her house for the first time and she was prideful but she could feel herself preen a little at the respect. Though it did remind her of another issue as Dana goes off to hide and change. It was kind of sudden actually, and it wasn't like it was her issue, still she felt at least a little obligated to help. If it wasn't from duty due to being involved it was at least from a vague and maybe misunderstood concept of comraderie. 

Watching Dana come back out into view, her smile curls a little higher, a proud nod on her face as Dana looks at least somewhat presentable. It wasn't the formal, ostentatious kind of business look. It was presentable though, casual, approachable, really if Yuri had divorced the memories of how she met Dana from her own mind she'd even think the woman was normal. That wasn't happening for sure though. 

"Yeah! It looks great. Now we can get back to business and stuff- 

This was actually a good opportunity, Yuri realizes, as she idly paces around her house and keeps her eyes trained on Dana. An offer was forming in her mind, and handling it like this made it feel alot less like an act of charity and more like an agreement between, sort of, peers. The idea sounding more and more good in her head as she tbinks it over, she decides to go for it. 

"So you admitted you had no idea what the organ thing did. Which...alright, you still offered to implant it even though that seems ill advised, but let's see if we can make this a bit of a better offer? It kind of looks like you don't have anywhere to go and I'd rather not run the risk of complications happening after you do this and leave..." 

Really, she was only considering the because she needed to improve. A frown taking shape, slogjtly biting her lips, the visible signs of mental tension before some of it is released in a sigh. 

"So maybe we can negotiate a deal. I'll pay the full price for this operation mentioned and let you live here, but you have to give me a discount and maybe some freebies on any future help I may need, with implants or any other medical stuff. Also you have to help take care of this place too, I hate really messy places. Plus you should really work on verbal presentation."

WC: 2800
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:08 pm
It was becoming apparent to Dana that Yuri was slowly warming to the Senju. Huzzah! Although they'd had a bit of a shaky start - what, with the whole insulting thing and stuff - it seemed that Dana was on track to making a new friend today. That was good. Excellent, even! Dana had been pretty active lately, with friends and the like, but more friends definitly couldn't hurt, could it? Probably not. Then again, Dana had spent the majority of her life without any of her friends so it wasn't like she'd had much experience having many. That was kind of sad. Was Dana getting on a bit of a tengent? She was. Anyway, moving on.

"Thank ye! And more business stuff is good." Dana nodded and plopped herself down on the sofa by her side. When was the last time she'd sat on a sofa? Dana couldn't really remember; she usually just sat on her bed or on the floor. Once again, the young Senju found her mind drifting back to the topic it'd been on earlier: could she get a house like this? Much to her eternal dismay, the answer was probably a resounding 'no'. If she couldn't even afford the month's rent in the cheapest room in the village, what hope did she have of paying for a house like this? It was tragic, but she'd just have to deal with it.

As Yuri went on to continue speaking, Dana's face turned mildly serious as she properly listened to her. Yuri was obviously leading to a point, so it was time for the usually loud Senju to remain quiet and listen. Yuri had already proven to be much better at this whole 'business' stuff than her, so whatever she said next was definitely in her best interests. Yuri paused, her face belying some sort of hesitance towards saying whatever came next. She was on the edge of her seat! Not literally, of course, this couch was very comfy and she was having fun laying back on it. Nothing would get her off this couch now, not even under threat of death.

That previous statement was immediately forgotten when Yuri offered Dana a place at the house, the Senju leaping off of the sofa like she'd been electrocuted. Her face split into the happiest grin that Yuri would've seen on Dana's face all day, and she offered a handshake to her.

"That sounds perfect! When do we start? Whereabouts am I gonna be sleeping? This is so cool! I can make ye clothes as well! I made this turtleneck myself!" She quick-fired out the words and gestured towards the rainbow turtleneck with the hand not being held out for a handshake.

WC: 454
TWC: 2937
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:44 pm
"You still have a surgery to do remember? The organ to implant? I'm still curious what it does. We can just head to the hospital and do it now if you're ready. There's a guest room with a spare bed. It was supposed to be for holding guests but I never had anyone visit me here yet so I guess I'll make do. Maybe I can get an extra room added. I'd hate to be a horrible host if someone did come over." 

Maybe it was a small thing to worry so much but being a good host was one of those little values her father worked hard to teach her, even if they'd never had any guests. It was just something she considered proper, walking around the couch to lean against the back of it, arms resting on its spine, near Dana. 

"No clothes though, to be honest I'm not really much for flashy clothing if I can be honest. I don't really like drawing attention to myself if I can help it, in a fight and just in general. It seems like too much of a hassle." 

She was trying to be gentle here. It wasn't that she didn't 'like' Dana's fashion and more so that it wasn't really for her. Maybe there were more practical things she could do, but clothing wasn't really something she was especially looking into. 

"Just try not to be too loud, there's alot of training I'm trying to get done as quickly as possible so that I can become a chunin. It's dangerous to leave the village and I don't want to be careless but there's someone I need to visit, so I need to improve  sooner rather than later, any help you could give would be appreciated honestly." 

It felt a bit strange. This was different than her ideological heart to heart with Makoto, and different from all the casual meetings she had with other people. There was a person, in her house, and she was asking for Dana's help, and Dana was taking her help. It was mutual in that way you couldn't really get from mentors and more friendly than what you could get from training buddies and close acquaintances. The words floated to the top of her head and for the first time Yuri considered. 

Had she finally had what could be called a friend? It'd been years since she had something close to that and even then they lived so far away it was hard to meet them, so in a way they were still strangers, but Dana was here, in her house. Calling it 'her' house still felt weird though. She'd get used to it though.

WC: 3250
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:38 am
"Oh yeah," Dana blinked sheepishly. Hadn't she just been thinking about keeping Yuri's mind on the topic of transplants so she could keep a customer? Somehow, amongst the excitement of getting a nice play to stay, Dana herself had completely forgotten that she was supposed to be selling something, "I mean, we can do it..." Dana paused, suddenly aware that telling Yuri the transplant could technically be done just on a sofa if needs be maybe it wouldn't inspire the best confidence, "In the hospital. Yeah, the hospital works. I think they gave me an operating room there."

"I understand," Dana lied in response to Yuri's statement about wanting to not draw attention to herself. Really, how could someone who soaked up as much attention as Dana did ever understand someone wanting to remain in the shadows? Dana didn't even do it on purpose, most of the time. She just had a certain larger-than-life personality that drew many people's gazes, whether she meant it or not. Despite this, however, Dana could remain pretty quiet for extended periods of time without much issue. Yuri would be surprised by how much of her time Dana spent curled up in her bed with a good book or two.

"Ye can count on me!" The young Senju said cheerfully, "I haven't been in many fights but I think I've held my own in the few that I've been in so I think I could show you a few things!" What fights had she been in, again? There was that thief guy who'd accidentally missed her technique until it was literally right behind him, her brief spar with Ai, her fight with Travin... Was that really the extent of all her recent experience? She might have been missing one or two fights, but that was still a pretty small pool to choose from. Especially for a Chuunin.

"Right!" Dana said suddenly, clapping her hands together, "Let's go to the hospital! I can show ye where my room that I... That was given to me is." She almost slipped up and revealed that she'd technically just commandeered the room from the hospital staff. The less Yuri knew the less Dana would get in trouble.

Assuming Yuri was good to go and didn't need to get anything or ask questions. Dana would begin the trek to the hospital. If Dana's newest housemate had anything she needed first, though, Dana would happily wait and try to help her friend in any way that was needed.

WC: 423
TWC: 3360
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:15 am
"Alright. I guess the only thing I'd ask is if there's any basic technique or skills I should know as a ninja." 

Yuri had already said everything she had thought to say and more or less did everything she intended to do. So there wasn't really any issue. Basic fundamental advice was the only thing she could think of asking about. From what she'd seen of Dana their focuses felt to distant for them to have big overlap on their areas of interest, but they were both ninja so at the very least her fundamentals were probably close to Dana's. The logic sounded pretty solid to her as she'd followed the woman to the hospital.she did frown a little at the odd way they phrased and broke their mention of the operation room they'd be using, but it wasn't enough to push her baseline suspicion of Dana's behaviour into activity.

WC: 3400
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:00 am
"Basic skills ye should know, hmm?" Dana muttered to herself, briefly scratching her cheek in thought. "I suppose there's always... That. Yeah, that's a good one to know." She arrived at the conclusion quickly, stopping in her tracks on the way towards the hospital. Dana wasn't a very good teacher, so she settled on a rather stupid method of teaching Yuri the basic Chakra Sensory skill rather quickly. After stopping, assuming Yuri did as well, Dana would turn to face the girl with a big smile on her face. She had no idea if this would work, but she was interested to see if it did nonetheless.

"Put yer headband over yer eyes and try to follow me," Dana instructed simply. smile gentle. Without the ability to see or hear - thanks to Murata's teachings - Yuri would have to rely on some kind of other sense to follow Dana. If Yuri did so, the white-haired Senju would activate the Trifle of The Senju to push her chakra to as high as it could get. Keeping within five meters of Yuri, Dana would then slowly start to shuffle around silently. If it looked like Yuri was beginning to feel where she was, Dana would begin to move again towards the hospital. If at any point it seemed like Yuri was losing track, Dana would make sure to stop until she got the hang of it again.

If Yuri successfully managed to follow Dana all the way to the hospital, she would stop and say, "Ye made it! Well done! Let's get this surgery done and dusted!"

With that - for the sake of brevity -, Dana would quickly head to her commandeered operating room and, if Yuri allowed it, perform the surgery after all the necessary setup was done. It was quick and easy, liver out, liver in, heal. With all of Dana's practice at doing this recently, she had it done within minutes. She put Yuri's original liver in a scroll and performed the generic sealing Jutsu to keep it secure. Once done, she'd sit next to the operating table whilst waiting for Yuri to wake up. When she did, Dana would give the girl a warming smile.

"Feel alright? Organs all in the right place?" She asked, nose crinkling slightly to signify that she was teasing slightly, "As fer the payment, just 3000 Ryo will do!"

Once everything was all sorted, Dana would then get out of her chair and do a small bow. "Right then! I have to go get the rest of my stuff so I can move it into my new room! Thank ye so much!" She'd attempt to give Yuri a hug and then skip off towards her old room so she could break in and take back her old collection of books.

[Exit]

WC: 470
TWC: 3830

Claims:
Will do claims in a bit
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:05 pm
Final WC: 3830

Claims:
Implanting Koutaishi liver into Yuri
900 words to finish S-Rank Trifle of the Senju, other words claimed here
1312 words to learn B-Rank Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field
1600 out of 2062 words towards Great Vortex Technique

If Yuri pays:
3000 Ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum