Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape] Empty A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape]

Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:30 pm
It was just your normal average day in Kirigakure; the birds were chirping, the people were talking, and the crazy white-haired Senju girl in raggedy clothing was standing on a wooden crate in the middle of the town square shouting about her new implant business. Many people gave her a wide berth out of fear of... Something. Dana didn't really understand what everyone seemed to be so worried about. It wasn't like she was going to steal their organs, or infect them with crazy or anything! She was just a self-respecting businesswoman who had recently fallen on some financial woes after spending all her Ryo on a dizzying amount of juice and art supplies. She'd been riding high after her first two sales to Ai and Daiko, but she was now back to square one. Unable to even pay rent this month, Dana had taken to a new way to advertise her skills:

"Come get yer implants! Organs for sale! Straight from the source!"

She shouted to the steadily thinning crowd with a big genuine smile, not even slightly perturbed. She didn't mind if she'd need to sleep outside for a bit - in fact, it'd probably be fun - but if any of her friends encountered her like that she'd definitely be in trouble. It was a new concept to Dana, having people that cared for her well-being that is, but not an unwelcome one. Anyway, hopefully, someone would approach her soon and she'd finally get another dollop of Ryo.

WC: 250
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : here

Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Ryo : 78550

A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape] Empty Re: A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape]

Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:21 pm
Today was troublesome. Yuri wasn't a normal teenage girl, she was perfectly aware of this. She wasn't even normal got the general idea of a normal person. Still, she had standards, and those standards included not waking up with organs in burlap bags placed inside her house. It was coinciding with the weird nightmares she'd been having so she felt at least a little obligated to check it out. The fire thing that came to jer mind was talking to someone older about it.

It was probably a good idea to take the organ with her too, so she put it in a small pack and started heading for the office where she usually picked up her missions. She didn't expect the trip to be particularly eventful, though fate was often fickle and often cruel. So, in this state, as the sun beats down on her as she trods over to the office things felt a bit askance when she saw one of her peers on a box offering to sell organs straight from the source.

Then it clicks in her head.

The sudden acquisition of an organ in a burlap sack, delivered to her home discreetly. So it would have to be by someone stealthy and used to breaking and entering...like a ninja. Having stopped just at the edge of the square as it all clicks into place, before with a frown she stomps over to Dana, cutting a path through the crowd that was now probably as thin as the soup of a pauper ninja before stopping right in front of the crate, glaring daggers at the white haired Nin.

"Did you sneak into my house and leave someone's...liver."

A hushed tone, low enough only the closest bystanders could hear, and Dana was doing an impressive job driving them away. She wasn't sure what kind of business sense breaking into someone's home to give a free organ was but maybe it was like one of those free sample kind of deals. Yuri wasn't really familiar with the affairs of ninja so maybe organ salesmen and saleswomem were a normal and commonplace thing. Clutching her pack tighter and closer to her as she glares in wait for a response.

WC: 370

Last edited by Yuri on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape] Empty Re: A businessing businesswoman [P/Shape]

Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:07 am
At last, a customer! At the sight of the approaching girl, Dana stopped shouting and gave the girl a big cheeky grin. Wait, she looked a little angry at Dana. Actually, she looked more than a 'little' angry if the stomping was any indication. Was it another person who didn't appreciate her business advertisement method and was coming to, rather ironically, shout at her to stop shouting? That had happened a couple of times already. Dana had found the best way to deal with people like that was just smile and stare blankly until they realised they were wasting their time and walked away.

At the girl's question, a flicker of confusion appeared on Dana's face before her desire to mess with people won out and it was replaced by a mysterious smile. "Possibly, who can say?" She let it hang for a second as she gauged the girl's reaction, then she broke out into a giggle. "I'm only messin' with ye, I have no clue where that liver came from." Now hold on, hadn't this also happened to Dana as well? After a bizzare set of nightmares involving her friends or something, Dana had woken up with two random organs underneath her pillow. Her bedsheets had been covered in blood and there had been a whole ordeal where her landlord had thought she'd murdered someone. Huh, weird how stuff like that slips the mind.

"So!" Dana clapped her hands together and gave the girl a big radiant smile, "Would ye be interested in purchasing any of my services? Ye've got a unique situation here with this organ. It could be super powerful! I'll check it over first to make sure it's safe, of course. I charge 5000 Ryo per implant, though I can be bargained with!" Dana quick-fired her sales pitch towards the girl, maybe possibly looking a little bit desperate for a customer.

WC: 318
TWC: 568
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:17 pm
"Why would I put it inside of.me, that sounds disgusting." 

The worrying enthusiasm her weird acquaintance shows was only met by an unsettled discomfort from Yuri. This kind of weird, and raggedy looking girl who had the strong airs of being homeless was offering to basically do impromptu surgery on her. She didn't have a problem with homelessness or poverty. Honestly the stuck up people were more nosy and more of a pain to deal with, plus she came from her own humble beginnings but it was odd. She didn't know this girl's name, she was a ninja, yet also basically destitute. She'd heard some rumors of someone like this but had always discounted them as being kind of out there. 

"Plus I don't even know who you are, or what a transplant would do, plus I don't even know where this came from. All I'd have is whatever is written on the bag to go off of." 

Though...she did know about the concept of people with special bloodlines, she could guess it was related to that but it was best to make sure. 

"And I've never even heard of a Koutashi before either."

WC: 564
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:59 pm
"Oh no! It's actually perfectly normal! I gave my mate one of my organs last week!" Dana said enthusiastically, completely forgetting that most people weren't as blase as her about... Pretty much everything. To Dana, the concept that someone wouldn't want to implant an organ was simply ludicrous. It was cheap power, and Dana was even good enough at healing that no scars were left after the procedure. Quick and painless, what wasn't there to like? Oh, it seemed like this girl was hesitant because she didn't actually know what Dana was offering. That made sense!

"The name's Dana Senju, a pleasure to make yer acquaintance." She said elegantly, giving a small bow to the girl. "Generally, ye can transplant organs into ye to get some special powers! Like my Wood Release!" To demonstrate, she raised a hand palm up and summoned a flower in the middle. A vine then slowly grew out, swirling and lazily swishing in the air as Dana watched it with a happy grin on her face. "Ye may not know where it came from, but it's definitely safe! Besides, isn't the best part of life gambling with the odds. Taking a chance? I'm also totally a Chuunin so ye can trust me." She said sincerely, echoing a similar statement she'd made to the Mizukage a few days prior.

She shrugged at the younger girl's declaration that she didn't know what Koutaishi was. Wait, she got to know what organs she had? That was so unfair! Dana had just woken up with two organs under her pillow, without a clue what they were. "Neither have I, but that's what makes it so exciting."

WC: 280
TWC: 848
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:57 am
"You are the worst salesperson I've ever seen." This isn't even really an understatement cause I haven't seen many but how was any of that supposed to convince me to say yes? There are so many things wrong here, first you barely go into any of the benefits without explaining as if people are supposed to understand you, secondly you dont even offer a just in case policy. Like what if this supposed implant doesn't do anything?" 

Plus the phrase 'cheap power's rubbed Yuri the wrong way. She didn't believe in a concept like free. Free power was basically worth it, everything had a cost to it, even if she wasn't the one paying for it. That was just how the world worked to her. Letting out a sigh as she starts counting up all of Dana's misteps on her fingers. 

"Thirdly you just look kind of off? I don't want to be mean but are you okay? You look like you just rolled out of an alley, I don't think anyone would want surgery done on them looking like that. At least most people. I can try to help you if you are, no offense meant or anything it's just kind of worrying." 

She snaps her fingers as she remembers that she had a fourth point, folding her arms and shaking her head as she looks at the kind of disheveled woman with a worrying attitude. 

"Also you're trying to sell your organs in a crowd of normal people. I know a bit about wood release but I'm sure it wouldn't be that helpful for most people. You're basically trying to sell climbing gear to a farmer. It's just entirely the wrong market." 

Really this woman did have a homeless look to her, but if she was a Kiri ninja she at least had to try heloing her, even if it did put a nonplussed look on her face, her remonstrations had care in their tone.

WC: 891
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:35 am
Dana's wide smile turned into a sad pout at the girl's first point; she was so not the worst salesperson ever! Could the worst salesperson ever secure two deals, each totalling up to be a significant amount of Ryo? Didn't think so... Actually, now that Dana thought about it, maybe those two sales weren't actually the best indicators of her ability? One had been Ai, her bestest friend ever who would probably back her in anything. The other was Daiko, who... Seemed to be about as carefree as Dana. Now that she thought about it, maybe doing surgery on herself and then Daiko in the middle of a crowd of injured and dead civilians was a little odd?

Despite her initial aversion to this girl's advice, Dana did eventually start listening to her. She seemed to have some good advice sprinkled amongst all the rude unnecessary comments. One thing that was hopeful to note, was that the girl also seemed to want to help Dana in her latest obsession of becoming a massive business mogul. This was good. Maybe it actually was a good idea to not completely block out this girl for trying to help.

Dana reached into her cloak whilst the girl was popping off about her state of dress and pulled out her sketchbook and pencil. She opened to a fresh page and began to take notes in.a beautiful flowing cursive with a studious expression on her face. Finally, after the girl had finished the latest session of 'roast Dana' it was time for the young Senju to make some move! First things first, she needed to fix her state of dress.

"Right! Okay!" Dana said cheerfully, now fully over being insulted, "Clothes I can fix, please bear with me a second."

She brought her hands together and quickly went through the seals for the Storage Displacement technique. Once they were done, a heavy-looking wooden trunk fizzled into existence beside her. Dana nodded with a smile and stepped down from the box she'd been standing on to shout, and opened the trunk to reveal the contents. Inside was... About as colourful as you'd expect: fluffy feathered dresses in clashing primary colours, a rainbow turtleneck, cargo shorts for some reason, and a lot of different versions of the raggedy cloak she was wearing now.

Dana reached in with her right hand and, after a second or two of rummaging, pulled out three different outfits. One was the business suit she'd worn on that mission with the shark guy, immaculately preserved and without any crinkles despite being in Dana's clothes trunk. The second one was a standard lab coat, and fake glasses that she'd bought for her meeting with the Mizukage. The third was just a regular outfit - well, regular in Dana's opinion - which consisted of a garish red skirt and massive black T-Shirt.

She held them all up to the girl in front of her, "Which one do ye think is best?"

WC: 496
TWC: 1344
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:56 am
Elegance, elegance in simplicity, it was an aesthetic that Yuri had been raised on. It showed in her straightforward behaviour, and even in the design of her blade. Simple colors, and a traditional design with only a slight flair that was the ornate demonic hilt guard. Looking through Dana's wardrobe there was nothing that comprised that kind of simple elegance that would leap out to her and say 'pick me!'. 

The tattered cloaks were a no, didn't they just talk about how suspicious those looked? Really why did Dana carry a wardrobe on her? Going past all the ugly looking tattered cloaks she considered the other options, as she tries asking a quick question. Maybe it was a bit invasive but it was the minimum prerequisite before asking. 

"Where do you live?" 

The big frilly colorful dresses were also a no. They were too gaudy, enough so to be their own kind of unapproachable. Looking away from the clothes back to Dana with an only slightly judging eye she already felt like Dana would come off as even more creepy like this. A woman in a massive dress offering to give you her organs...hardly any good clothing for that but if she changes her pitch and clothes it could work. Approachable was a must, colorful could be fine but the outfit couldn't be too gaudy. It wasn't the ideal but the rainbow turtleneck and the cargo shorts were probably the best bet they had honestly. Rubbing her chin with her left hand she became aware she was getting herself a little invested in this. 

Maybe it wasn't too bad though. Dana seemed off but not off in the bad person sort of way, and more like the strange circumstances and good intentions kind. At least, Yuri wanted to believe that. Shaking her head and sighing as her hands go back into her pockets. Her inner monologue had run its course as she takes out the turtleneck and cargo pants and hold it out to Dana. It was the best they had to work with so as her father said 'Make do.'. 

"This is the best we're gonna get honestly. Though we can't really change her. Maybe best to go back to your place and change. We can talk about this whole implant thing and your weird business stuff on the way if that's fine." 

Yuri frowns a little. Her behavior brought out one of those mental worms, reminding her of when her dad said ahe acted like a mother, or her own mother everytime. He couldn't cook for the death of him, so she had to, thought he could do the other bits of home living at least. Still it always made her wonder what her mother was like, and where was she? Shaking her head again, and this time pushing the clothes a bit more forcefully towards Dana. 

"Let's go."

WC: 1372
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:08 pm
"Umm, it's complicated?" Dana hedged slowly at the girl's question about her living circumstances. She'd technically been kicked out of the room she'd been renting, but there wasn't anything stopping her from going back. Again, technically. Everything had been locked up, and her landlord was the kind of guy to have already changed the lock despite Dana being only kicked out yesterday AND giving him the key. Unluckily for him, Dana knew about a small gap in the wall beside the window that would allow her to grow a vine through and unlock it from the inside.

Dana watched with a serious expression as Yuri reached into the trunk and pulled out Dana's rainbow turtleneck and cargo shorts, nodding at the choice. Dana couldn't claim to know how that outfit was any different from her cloak when it came to attracting customers, but the rainbow turtleneck was definitely one of her favorite outfits. When had she last worn it? Dana couldn't remember. The problem with having such a vast collection of eclectic clothes was sometimes being so spoiled for choice you didn't know what to wear.

"I love that outfit!" Dana cheered, shoving the 3 outfits she'd previously taken out back into the large trunk. "We can go back to mine! Just, um, it might be a bit illegal." She waved a hand non-committally, "Don't be worrying about that, though. Let's go!"

Dana did the handseals for Storage Displacement and touched the trunk, sending it back to wherever stuff stored went. Once all sorted, Dana looked around to check she had everything, and then started walking back towards the inn where she'd been living for the past two years.

Assuming Yuri was with still with her, whilst walking, Dana would turn her head and ask, "So, what did ye want to know about implants? Beyond what I've told ye so far."

WC: 314
TWC: 1658
Yuri
Yuri
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:47 pm
"Uh huh." 

Alot of the times 'It's complicated' was code for 'You're not going to like what I'm about to say so I'll just call it complicated so I don't have to answer.'  and as Yuri looks at Dana with a nonplussed face it became somewhat apparent that the young girl was having an easy read of what that sentence meant when she said it. Her expression lightening a bit at Dana's elation at her pick. 

Though maybe she shouldn't be so excited. It was already apparent that they had values way different from even normal people. Yuri didn't consider herself normal either but she was at least taught a sense of behaviour and presentation. Shrugging at the self considered pointlessness of worrying about that right now. She was talking to a very hoboish seeming woman about getting an organ from a somewhat unfamiliar family implanted inside of her. It could almost put a sardonic smile on her face. Though she had to pause for a moment at the mention of a single word.

"Illegal?" 

Following behind Dana there was a bit of a shift as her question was more or less answered. If entering her home was illegal then if definitely wasn't 'her' home. Which meant she definitely was homeless, and that she was about to become an accessory to breaking and entering unless she stops this. Maybe there were a few more things they could talk about involving organ transplants, and it was really important, but so was things like not breaking the law. Yuri already moving around Dana to cut off her path forward and stopping her, gently. 

"Now hold on. If you're saying it's illegal how about we don't? It sounds like it isn't your home then and I'd rather not break the law. Especially since we're ninja for this village so how about we do something else? We wouldn't be doing anything illegal going to my house so how about that as a compromise." 

Yeah she effectively invited the questionable looking woman to her house, and Dana also had a penchant for messing with organs, but she was pretty sure Dana wouldn't do it for free, plus they were a Shinobi so they couldn't just kill her either. Her eyebrow twitches a little, as she acknowledges just how cynical an argument this is but it was had to have a little bit of faith right now. She was trying though, Dana did still seem well intentioned. Just...kind of erratic, but no one wants to live on the streets so she could excuse the breaking into someone's house thing.

WC: 1805
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum