Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Bad & Bouji (Hunter) Empty Bad & Bouji (Hunter)

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:57 pm
Mission specs:

Stat page:

A troubled young man walking through the vast desert surrounding Sunagakure, his head in the clouds while plucking the petals of a flower. "She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not". During the last minutes of his walk the Tau repeated the same process over and over until there were none left. His body would stop moving, looking at the small stick that used to be a blossoming flower only moments ago. "Who was I even thinking about?", shrugging before throwing away what was left of it Sebastian then proceeded his walk to a neighboring town in the Land of Wind.

Although the heat took quite its toll on the Berserker it was still nice being able to stretch his legs after spending most of his time inside the village walls. When he thought about it, walking around in the open reminded him of back when he used to be a mercenary, traveling from country to country with no one waiting for him. Not that things were much different now, but at least he had a place to come home to. "Carry on my wayward soooon", Sebastians angelic voice filling up the area before a sudden thought struck him. "Speaking of kids, where's Souji?". Now that his Hyuuga friend came to mind the Tau wondered how happy he'd be to see good old Seb again after spending all that time in a different village away from his home.

While he was waiting for the Prince with the lilac eyes to arrive, Sebastian decided to go over the information he received earlier once more. Apparently there were a couple of tribes living in conflict with each other, a small timer looking to make a name for himself had stepped too far, trying and steal from towns close to Sunagakure. "Unacceptable, if there is anyone allowed to steal it will be me .. ehm, I mean never mind". Given his position the Tau was still well out in the open, awaiting the moment where Souji would join him and they could officially begin investigating what exactly was going on. "Near, far, wherever you are .. And my hearts will go on". The Land of Wind had never been graced with an angelic voice like his.

(WC: 377)

Nature Stacks: 1/6
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Bad & Bouji (Hunter) Empty Re: Bad & Bouji (Hunter)

Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:56 pm
Spoiler:

Vehement, yet indistinguishable buzzing of feminine voices patter over the town. Such a disturbance would cause a scene, if not at the very least tug on the strings of one’s natural curiosity. Wailing nonsense with only a few repeated discernments that could be made out, ‘beautiful, handsome, charming and mysterious’ were the words. Nearly a sea of women that either belonged to the tribe or associated with it of this town were flocked around square. At the epicenter of this flock stood the Prince of Suna, Hyuuga Souji. His nonchalant expression tinged with slight annoyance from their lack of shame in groveling like deprived maidens. The boy sighed as he wondered exactly how he managed to get caught up in such a mission again with someone like Sebastian. 

It was to be expected, he knew at some point that he and his best friend would be grouped into another crazy adventure, but what he did not factor in was how promptly it would be. He wanted to have some time to get his feet back into the sand, but he supposed that was what he gets for that incident with the mutt that overstepped at the gates. Another sigh, he would dismiss the thought. He would glance left and right, before and abaft of himself. These women were practically drooling over the kid. Subtly shaking his head, he would hear a voice, one that was familiar to his sense of hearing. Nearly...powerful and oddly angelic at that. “You got to be shitting me...” He spoken.  Moving forward to permeate the crowd of lusting women as he searched for the sounds of this, quite literally, fucked up and approving gift. 

Lilac eyes would find the source, the Ogre standing in wait. It’s been some time since he seen this guy, but he knew that posture like the back of his hand. That air of cringing and twisting chakra that blended and expelled natural energy like a filter. It was his best mate, Ogre. Standing 10 meters from the man, he would pause as she still found himself in a haze after discovering this angelic voice come of from this abomination of a man. “Just when were you going to share with me that you could do THAT with your voice, Ogre? I have half the mind to send your ass flying back to Suna, so make sure your answer is a good one.” A smiled, very broad would manifest on his face. It would cause the women that followed him and could see to wail even louder as it was melting them in all sorts of ways. 

The Prince was nightly happy to see his good friend, no intentions of even laying a finger on him...maybe some intentions, he was pissed about not knowing of this gift, so he was still debating about his threat. 

[WC: 474]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum