Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

One step closer Empty One step closer

Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:18 pm
Pacing back and forth in his office, the Mizukage had grown more and more worried by the minute. Recalling the words of the doctor back in Hoshigakure, he was told to find a new set of eyes in order for a special kind of transformation to occur and stave off the blindness for good. The Mizukage thought that was a weird genetic mutation to be barred behind but DNA as a whole was weird. He didn't want to go through the hassle of hunting down some renegade Uchiha, subduing them and killing them for their eyes, no. That would take a lot of time and effort especially considering the things he planned to do later on. No no, he had to do this quickly and as efficiently as possible. Then an idea occurred to him, he was the current leader of an entire nation. Surely, there will be one or two willing Uchiha that would help him with his blindness. After all, they'd have to go through the same process eventually in order to further the use of their bloodline powers. On top of that, since they were of the hidden mist village, it would serve to strengthen his forces ever so slightly. 

"This is good, this  is good," the Mizukage thought to himself. Now that he had calmed himself down, he had walked over to his desk and took a seat behind it before reaching for the phone on his desk. After punching in some numbers, he'd ring up his attendant in order to tell them to get Keita into the office. Waiting for him, the Mizukage would begin to feed his companion Ram who had been at the side of his desk playing with the desk lamp. Letting out an audible sigh, he'd ring his attendant once more and ask them to bring up another lamp as Ram was fixated on playing and destroying these things. It was his third one this week and he was on the fence about having Ram checked out to see if there was something bothering him when it came to lamps.

Moving on, when Keita had appeared in the office, the Mizukage had greeted him and then began to talk to him. "I have a task for you Keita, I want you to go around the village and search for willing Uchiha candidates for a little experiment I'm going to try out. I got this advice from a doctor in Hoshigakure and I want to know how true it is. If he was correct in his analysis, then I will continue to hold up my end of the bargain. If not however, I'd like to have some words with him. Anyway, your task is to find not just any kind of Uchiha but Uchiha that has reached the level of Mangekyou Sharingan like the eyes I currently possess. Right now, I'm going blind and I would like to remedy this immediately without having to do too much work. I know there should at least be one or two candidates out there somewhere. Good luck and report to me at the hospital when you get back," the Mizukage had instructed. 

W.C: 527
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

One step closer Empty Re: One step closer

Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:21 pm
Keita was in the Mizukage office, looking at the Mizukage Kizmaru look through some things and start thinking, muttering to himself slightly it seemed. Keita was sorting through some paperwork, doing his duties as the assistant to the Mizukage as well as his body guard, and so it was relatively peaceful and the paper work was going fairly quickly. The large pile that existed in the morning was dwindling quite quickly, as Keita's main source of competence was paperwork and his ability to quickly write and fill out things. the perks of calligraphy were quite apparent when one practiced it the amount that Keita did, but soon there was a member of the anbu coming towards him and telling him to go into the actual office. Keita was in the area just outside the office, acting as a sort of secretary at the moment, and so when he was called in, he immediately got up after quickly organizing his desk so that he could just start again at where he left off when he was done with whatever the Mizukage required of him. He was in formal mode, so he was going to be a bit more respectful to the Mizukage than he normally was, calling him by Mizukage instead of Kizmaru, as he was essentially on the clock. 

Stepping through the doors, he saw the Mizukage at the desk, doing something, and patiently waited for him to say something, and soon Kizmaru was telling him about some sort of task. The task involved going around the village and looking for Uchiha that also might have the special version of the eyes that the Mizukage possessed, and this was so that Kizmaru did not go blind. This was pretty serious, so Keita nodded to the Mizukage before speaking. "Of course, Lord Mizukage, right away. Hopefully we will get a steady stream of Uchiha heading over here. I'll go and check the records and see if I can go to a place that has relatively high concentration of Uchiha." Keita bid farewell to the Mizukage before heading out to the archives where they kept all of the records of the members of the village, before searching through the records for Uchihaa. After finding out what he wanted, he headed out to popular spots near the houses of the Uchiha, they were likely to be wandering around this area, whether they were going out to get food or going around looking for missions to do, Keita entered a central location, and started speaking. At this point, everyone in the village knew Keita, and he had  a reputation of a nice and friendly person, incredibly competent at his job, which was the assistant to the Mizukage in the public's eye. 

"Greetings everyone! If you are not a shinobi, please spread the word. Lord Mizukage is looking for able bodied Uchiha in the village for an important task. If you are an Uchiha, please report to the hospital, where the Mizukage has some staff there to sign in before waiting for him to see you. Thank you for your time." Keita's voice was loud, but he had a fairly soothing voice, so it was not grating on anyone's ears, and most of the people on the streets stopped talking and listened to him, as he was a fairly respected member of the community. Keita would repeat this on two more streets in the area, before heading towards the 
--------------
WC: 574
Nasu
Citizen
Stat Page : Uchiha boi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 26850

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:47 pm
There was a loud knock on Nasu’s bedroom door. “Nasu wake up.” “5 more minutes.” The door suddenly slammed open and Nasu’s mom had entered his room. “Get up and eat breakfast the mizukage needs you.” Hearing that Nasu shot out of bed. There was no hesitation after hearing that he was needed by the kage. Nasu quickly went to take a sower and eat some breakfast. Nasu got some bread and sliced it up. He took two slices and went to go and toast the bread. When they were done Nasu took them and went to sit down. He put some butter on his toast and then started talking to his mom about what was going on. “Well you see the mizukage had sent his assistant to send out a message. I was walking around the town square when I saw him there. He was saying that the mizukage needed an able bodied Uchiha for an important task. And with all the training you've been doing lately you're in great shape. You should be able to get this task done for the kage and maybe even get some recognition from him. He said to go to the hospital and to sign in. There should be some staff there. They probably just need to see how healthy you are and then you will get to meet the mizukage.” This all made Nasu very interested. First there was the fact that he would get to meet the mizukage. That in itself is an honor. But also to have an important task to do could also be interesting. And the fact that the mizukage requested help from the Uchiha. 

Nasu quickly finished his breakfast and started to head down to the hospital. Nasu’s mind was racing. He was excited and nervous. But the whole thing sounds like a lot of fun to him. He also wondered a lot though why the Uchiha were needed. Almost all the top missions could be completed by any shinobi anyway. The only thing the Uchiha have is their sharingan. And at that Nasu couldn't figure out what the use of it could be for the mizukage. There could be the use of genjutsu but even Nasu knows he would just call in Travin for that. But Travin was also away. Nasu then realized what this could be for. “Maybe it has to do with the mangekyo sharingan.” Nasu knew that this sharingan was definitely kept on the down low. There wasn't much he knew about it either. Maybe the mizukage needs it for help with something instead of just the normal sharingan. Or maybe there's another stage that Nasu doesn't know about yet that could be useful. Nasu had arrived while trying to figure out what the mizukage needed. Nasu walked into the hospital to see some staff waiting there for him. Nasu walked straight in and told them that he was an Uchiha here for the mizukage. They handed him some forms to fill out and told him to wait after he was done. Nasu went and sat down and quickly filled out the forms. He then went back and handed them to the staff. Nasu then went back to his seat and just waited.

WC=540
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:55 pm
Shikuki would get wind of a thing, Something dealing with the Mizukage and Uchiha. This made Her jump up for the moment. This was her oppertunity to meet the Mizukage. And who knows, if she was able to fullfil his needs, she could be greatly rewarded even! This was a chance of a life time that she would not miss, however she deicded to dress less like a ninja for a mission and more like the upper class noblewoman she was before having been called to duty. With very little left to the imagination for her outfit was pretty revealing she would head to the designated location. And would stand there and clear her throat, directing that she had been summoned there, and would sign in as indicated.

She would than go once more as Directed to speak with a Shinobi medic, Possibly a doctor given the prestige he seemed to be spoken of highly within the hospital. She would speak up with a voice that almost squeeked with excitment "Master Keita? I heard of the call for Uchiha for the Mizukage and came straight away , My name is Shikuki Uchiha" At that moment she would notice the boy she had met before, Nasu she believed was his name, he came as well, seems she was not the only one vying for a possible favor from the Mizukage, Let alone the chance to meet him in person.
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:29 pm
Now that the Mizukage had sent out his subordinate to find himself some Uchiha that had unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan stage, he too should get ready to head out to the hospital in order to get ready to meet one or two more Uchiha. He had hoped the doctor in Hoshi was correct about this procedure and this wasn't a waste of time. Well, making all the necessary preparations to leave. The Mizukage made sure he was wearing his dark red, steam armor under his Mizukage robes and had the steam hat disguised as the Mizukage's hat with a veil covering his face. He'd also wear his petrification gauntlets underneath the robes hiding them in his sleeves. Well, now that he was prepared to leave publicly, he made Ram aware of his departure and had him climb onto his back to perch himself on the portable furnace in the back.

Leaving his office, the Mizukage had walked down a long corridor to a stairwell at the end. Traversing it, he'd make it to the main lobby, nodding his head at his receptionist in the front, receiving one in return. With that, he would make his way to the hospital with Ram on his back. It only took a few moments to make it to the hospital from the location he was currently at. Actually, it didn't take him too long to get anywhere in the village as his office seems to be situated in the center of the village, if he could call this place a village. It was more of a large city but he digressed. Making it to the entrance of the hospital, the Mizukage had seen a young boy sitting in the lobby of the hospital as if he were waiting for something. Not only that, there was also another female there. She was closer to age but not by too much. 

Well, that was great he thought to himself, he had two candidates. No matter, this would still work regardless as long as it was done correctly. Now he figured it was time for him to introduce to them why he had summoned specific Uchiha to his aid. Standing in front of the two of them, he'd look at the both of the for a few moments before beginning to speak. "Greetings, you two. I am the Second Mizukage of the village hidden in the Mist, Aloide Terumi. I have called you both here for a matter of the utmost importance. I will try and keep this as short as possible. I have acquired the eyes of your clan from an invader one of my Anbu dealt with some time ago last year. It turns out, over use of the eyes causes you to lose the light in your eye permanently.  However recently during my travels I have discovered a way to remedy this deficiency. But that requires that help of other Sharingan wielders like yourselves."

As the Mizukage spoke, he'd begin to make a light cough as the way Ram clung to his back was almost suffocating. He was unsure why Ram was hanging on his back like that but eventually he had fixed himself into his normal position. When that was done, he'd continue. "Anyway, as I was saying, I have discovered a way to remedy this. Though I can't disclose the exact method to you right this moment, I can however preemptively treat your conditions before the symptoms even show up. it seems this is a thing all uchiha go through and you can prevent it right here, right now as well as help me in the process, what say the both of you," the Mizukage had asked, hoping to get their cooperation with as little detail as possible.

W.C: 626
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:21 am
Keita had finished with his town crier style of recruiting the Uchiha for whatever task the Mizukage wanted them, something to discuss about their bloodlines and the potential surgery that might happen soon, so he decided it was time to pack up for the day and head to the hospital to meet up with the Mizukage and hopefully the Uchiha. Keita was wondering what the turn out of the Uchiha was, and wondered if there were actually any that had heard his announcement and wanted to go and volunteer for the plan the Mizukage had. Keita was fairly happy as he walked over to the hospital, thinking that he was pretty successful in his endeavor, and made it to the hospital at the time he was thinking about this. 

Keita walked over through the lobby to a nurse, as the hospital was a bit busy, so he weaved in a question while they were running around. He had worked in the hospital for a time and was really active and friendly around the village, so all of the hospital staff there knew him and quickly pointed out that the Mizukage was simply standing in the lobby off to the side while speaking to the Uchiha that came there. It seemed there were only a couple, and Keita did not have anything to say or any input as to what the Mizukage was doing today, so he simply stood off to the side and made sure that his presence was noted by the Mizukage before staying silent and giving the Uchiha a gentle smile.
----------------
WC: 263
Nasu
Citizen

Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:00 pm
While Nasu was waiting he had seen a couple people come through. The only person he knew was Shikuki who must have come for the same reason. Eventually though they were both greeted by the Mizukage. Nasu just stood up straight not really knowing how to act in front of someone so important. So he just kept standing up straight with his hands against his sides. He just listened to every word the Mizukage had told him. At first it all confused him a bit. Nasu could tell that the Mizukage was talking about the mangekyo sharingan but he had said that it was common. Nasu hadn't really heard anything at all about it before so he was just surprised that it was supposed to be something common. The blindness bit made sense though. He knew something was wrong after all the pain he had felt in his eye when he went and tried to activate it. But at the end of it all he was just glad that the Mizukage, knowing that they couldn't fix their own blindness, came to make sure him and Shikuki never had any. Nasu agreed as he was the kage so there was no chance he wouldn't. Nasu did have some questions though. “Lord second, I'm going to guess that you are talking about the mangekyo sharingan me and Shikuki have but could you let me know how it works. I've had it for some time but no nothing about it. Also how do we cure this blindness?” Nasu then waited for a response from the Mizukage as well as to see what Shikuki would say.

WC=271
TWC=811
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:16 pm
[Skipping Shikuki]

Of course, his proposition didn't come without questions as one of the Genin had questions on how the Mangekyou Sharingan works as well as the method that was about to be used in being able to cure blindness. The first question asked was if he knew how the dojutsu works. The Mizukage had an idea of how it works but it would be hard to put into words as using the eye technique didn't exactly come with a manual. He would attempt to explain how it works to the best of his ability as he wasn't a full blooded Uchiha. "Well, I like to think of it like this. The Mangekyou Sharinagn is an enhanced form of Sharingan that Uchiha gain access to after witnessing a traumatic event. It manifests from the brain releasing a signal to the eyes after experiencing deep sorrow. When this happens, it is said you have the potential to utilize two very powerful abilities when it comes to unlocking the Mangekyou. This doesn't mean you unlock them right away or even know what they are but in due time, you'll figure out the extent of your Mangekyou's capabilities," said the Mizukage.

That's how he rationalized it in his head anyway when reading a certain book about bloodlines and what not. It seems power can be found in various forms, shapes and sizes that he knew nothing about. The second question of the Genin was a bit tricky to answer as it was mainly an experiment he'd have to try first. He couldn't give him an answer for that as if it did work, he wouldn't want to give out this information simply because somebody asked. The Mizukage did find it funny he'd be safeguarding another clan's secret but he didn't like the fact they had access to such amazing abilities. Sure, a Senju's wood powers are just as good but being able to use power abilities with just the speed of thought is impeccable. Turning his attention back to the Genin, the Mizukage began to reply to his second question. 

"Unfortunately, the treatment is in its experimental phase and I can't yet disclose that information unless you are of an appropriate rank in the village. Though if the treatment is successful and you contribute more to the village, in due time you will gain access to the answers that you seek and even be privy to certain knowledge that isn't written down. For now, you'll just have to take my word for it so I ask again, will it be Yes or No," the Mizukage had asked once more.

W.C: 434
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:59 pm
Keita was simply standing off to the side when he was explaining the bits and pieces to the kids here. The one named Nasu decided to speak up, asking if the Kage had any information he would divulge about the mangekyo sharingan, but Keita knew this would be somewhat difficult. The information about the eyes was somewhat difficult to obtain, but it was fairly easy to find someone who had enough information just to confirm that an enhanced version of the sharingan indeed existed. Anything that delved further into this seemed to be information that needed to be bought and sold, or gained through underhanded methods by capturing people. Still, it was obvious that the kids would question these types of things, and Keita simply kept smiling for the time being. He knew that soon, if the kids agreed, he would be operating on them so that they would be able to awaken greater powers within their sharingan, and this would also most likely prevent them from going blind. This was, if the information that they gathered was correct, at least. If it was not correct and there was some sort of adverse side effect, Keita would simply hunt down and kill the one that gave them the erroneous information in the first place, so he did not feel like it was a big deal enough not to try it. 

It was easy for him to say, however, it was not his eyes that were going to get gouged out and replaced, so he could have a more outside opinion about the whole thing. This time, however, he had learned from his mistakes, and would simply use the anesthetic technique to numb their faces and disconnect the nerves of the eyes first, so they would be blind for a moment. He felt that removing the eye when Kizmaru could watch was something that might have brought him nightmares, so this time he would be a bit more humane for the kids. Hopefully they would know the answer soon, and Keita could get to work with the operation at hand.
-----
WC: 349
Nasu
Citizen

Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:56 am
Nasu didn't know what to do. The kage didn't really answer anything that was about to happen. Nasu doesn't even know what he is getting himself into. And there was the point of Travin telling Nasu not to even use this power yet. The decision was hard for Nasu to make. On one hand it's the Mizukage asking for him so saying no seems like a bit much but there are going to be risks to this and Nasu doesn't even know what this power was. “Thank you for this opportunity Lord Second. I will accept but I would just like to know what the risks of this way to cure blindness is and if you know what the risks of this power is I would like to know that too. I don't want to get into something that ends up negatively affecting me instead of helping.” Nasu was really hoping that what he said was ok. He didn't want to screw up this chance especially as it could help him in the long run. But not knowing what this power is makes Nasu a bit freaked out. No matter what though he decided he will accept. Even if there are some negative side effects if the Mizukage says to take his word on this Nasu will.

WC=217
TWC=1098
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum