Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Closer to the Sky[PRIVATE] Empty Closer to the Sky[PRIVATE]

Mon May 28, 2012 9:45 pm
I made my way to skyscraper village. It took some time to get from the hidden mist to get here,but I finally did it.I arrived at the village and looked up into the sky. Buildings as far as the eye could see. They were beyond amazingly tall. It was truly amazing,the sight where ones lives among the freedom full sky. I walked into the town,smiling and just walked around,looking at the sky with a smile of glee on my face. "One day. I will reach the sky. Without any such building to hold me up there." I thought to myself.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Closer to the Sky[PRIVATE] Empty Re: Closer to the Sky[PRIVATE]

Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 pm
Zachariah was travelling through the village.he had spent some time here and there, traveling most everywhere. Well, not really, but he sure went a lot of different places. It was nice to finally be back in his home village, where the buildings reach out towards, and touched, the vast blue sky. The clouds hovered under the peaks of most buildings. The windows were bolted tightly shut. If they could open at all, it was minimally at best, no more than a handful of inches. Elevators could be heard from within the smaller, less important building, their steam engines barely muffled. Inside the taller buildings, however, the thick supports the elevators ran on were padded, cushioned, made to reduce the sound of what was, in all honesty, a small rocket with a leash on it. Zachariah, taking I the familiar, and yet still astonishing, sights, walked through the village front to back, left to right. He passed small little shops, surrounded by buildings of a mere (or massive, depending on your point of view) of twenty or even thirty stories. Some were large mall complexes, devoted to the centralized sale of goods, near infinite in diversity, yet categorized in a seemingly seamless fashion. Shops devoted to the sale of ninja tools. Some were scrap shops, selling pieces of metal scavenged from condemned buildings, or selling things like kunai and shuuriken worn past usability. Ramen shops, sushi bars, and dozens of other restaurants resided in these buildings; though, none were of any true quality. Each was a cheap little place, with exorbitant prices, to grab a quick bite to eat. To the side of these little food shops would lie more shops, perhaps selling groceries, or maybe clothing articles or shoes of all shapes and sizes. Some specialized in fine clothing; suits and the like. Some specialized in lingerie. If someone wanted something, it could likely be found in one of these massive buildings, even if it were illegal. These complexes were known for their fair share of "shady business" going on in their upper, private floors, away from the general public. 

Zachariah walked past one or two of these, not that there were many. He also walked past high quality restaurants, all of which are either dwarves in a world of height, or house apartments above them. Few were of the second variety. He passed singular shops. These included flower shops, weapon shops, a blacksmiths workplace (well known for most by his high quality of weapons, known by the Suijouki for his high precision and quality of cogs, gears, chains, and more that he crafter.) Then, nearing the end of his trek, halving walked through a park often used as a training grounds, arrived at the main entrance of the village.

Looking in front of him, he saw a familiar face. "Hikou! Nice to see you came to look at the place! And, I'm really glad I caught you" he would say. "Would you like a tour of the place or anything?" Asking that, if Hikou said yes, their first stop would be the park just previously mentioned, and Zachariah would point out how it is quite frequently used for training. 
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Wed May 30, 2012 8:23 pm
I saw Zach come up to me. "Hey there Zachariah." I said with a smile, noticing him as he approached me. "A tour? Sure why not." I spoke with a smile. I followed Zachariah,even if he didn't wait for a responds it would have been rude just to leave him like that. He might have even gone off the tour to talk to himself if I didn't come. He pointed out the park. "I would usually just train off by the sea." When you relax you can relax to the sound of the waves. We are in the country of waves after all." I said with a small chuckle.
Z Ne
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:17 pm
Zachariah was about to laugh to Hikou's joke, when all of a sudden, in the corner of his peripheral vision, just barely in sight, he caught view of five kunai. They flew towards him rather quickly, barely within his view. In moments, his hands were near his chest as his feet flowed beneath him. His body curved away from the trajectory of the kunai, to within a millimeter of them hitting him. One hand shot out, catching three per finger, at which point Zachariah's body bent back, a backflip of sorts. The second kunai were caught by his left foot as he moved, changing their trajectory from mostly horizontal to almost completely vertical. Zachariah had guesstimated the angle that would land them in his hand as the hands free back flip completed. He landed on two feet, squatting, with both hands extended. In one hand, the kunai perfectly slipped through it, and he grabbed the kunai. The other hand was only slightly off, but the damage done was less than that of a paper clip. He held all five kunai in his hands. ther were not thrown hard enough to cause any real damage. That must mean... With that, his eyes darted around the park until he saw someone hiding behind a tree. In just a moment, his feet were spread as he jumped up and threw the kunai full power. They embedded in the tree the shadowed person was hiding behind. They jumped back with surprise as the kunai hit the tree. "Better luck next time, Cyrus!" he would yell as he broke out laughing. The kid hiding behind the tree, for it was now obvious he was a kid of age nine or ten, walked away steaming, stomping his feet. " Sorry about that," Zachariah would say as his laughing subdued. "Cyrus' ultimate goal is to catch me off guard. He has yet to succeed, especially since I learned to move like a leaf." With that, Zach rested his muscles. He looked over to Hikou. "So, anyplace or thing in specific you want to do now?" Zachariah's suit's coat's flaps flapped in the wind as it picked up a bit. His goggles moved to one side of his  neck, as the coat flapped open.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:58 am
I watched as the kunais fly by,coming towards Zach but I didn't have any instinct to react,none of my hand signs wouldn't even make it in time. I however did not need to use anything,Zach had the situation under control. As he caught all of the kunai I clapped gently."Very nicely done there. I must say those were some good moves there. You must be one strong ninja of this village." I said with a smile. "A very defensive style you have.". I stood for a moment and thought. "No where really specific I wanted to go. I mainly wanted to see the sky.As for doing. You wouldn't want to teach that fighting style to somone like me would you?" I asked with a smile,slightly joking.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:34 pm
((sorry short, half brain dead after 2400 words earlier today >.<))

Zachariah somewhat blushed at the praise he received from Hikou. "Hmm. That's not a bad idea. If you go past the joke part, do you actually want to learn the style? And, I know the perfect place to train it." Zachariah would say this last sentence, pointing into the sky. Yet, not quite into the sky. He was pointing at one of the tallest building that lay below cloud level. "Atop that building is a giant open space. It is the perfect place to train, so train we shall, if you want to." With that he would wait for Hikous answer. 
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 am
I nodded with a gigantic smile on my face. "It would be an honor to train under you Zachariah." I said with a bow. "Thats gonna be a pretty close spot to the sky. It will be a perfect view of the sky from this city and it will be also an awesome yet great area to train." I bowed once more and held my hand forward,letting Zach pass. "After you sir." I said politely,letting him lead the way.

(No problem. all of mine seem to be short xD)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum