Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shizo
Shizo
Citizen
Stat Page : Shizo Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

One Step Closer [Entrance] Empty One Step Closer [Entrance]

Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:43 pm
After 4 days of non stop traveling and getting caught in a sandstorm, Shizo had finally made it to his destination. “Here I am...Sunagakure...I hope he’s actually here..” He says quietly to himself as he waits for a line of people in front of him to be let in before him. After 16 years of being mistreated by people he only wanted to please he finally let out a sigh of relief. He’s through with being told he’s not good enough. He takes his headband from around his neck and puts a line through the Hidden Leaf signia before putting it back around his neck. “I guess I’m considered a rogue ninja now.. I never thought about it that way..” he thought to himself. 

“My future is behind these large stone borders.. They look so...intimidating..” The uncertainty of what it’s going to be like here makes his anxiety spike. “Will they accept me? Will I get treated the same way?? Will Souji see me and run away again??” he thought. While these thoughts were swirling around in his head he saw the line getting shorter and shorter. “What if they deny me at the border? What if they say I’m not good enough to be a sand ninja?” His breathing gets faster. “What if they consider me an outlaw and I become a wanted criminal? What if the leaf attacks them for me being here?” The line gets shorter, his breathing gets even faster “What if..what if..what if-” he stops...he looks up and realizes there’s nobody in front of him, he is the next in line.
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

One Step Closer [Entrance] Empty Re: One Step Closer [Entrance]

Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:29 am
The line appeared to never end today…

Musu wasn’t unhappy with the busy work. In fact he preferred it to the mundane waiting around for something to happen that was most days working at the gates. But today was different for some reason. First, it was what appeared to be a whole clan coming into the village to celebrate a coming of age party, and that took a lot longer than expected because the group wanted to argue more than get through the gates. Then it was the young girl that didn’t understand that she didn’t have the right identification ready to show the Uzumaki and demanded to speak to the manager. Once she was able to be calmed down after learning that the jounin Was the manager the line of regular civilians coming grew impatient at the wait they normally didn’t have to have. Sadly for them and for Musu, help was never going to arrive, and some of these people were going to have to wait a LONG time. 

“I should have never gotten promoted.” Musu thought to himself. 

One after another Musu would greet the people, confirm their papers, give them visitation permits, and send them on their way. Eventually, the line would finally get to Shizo, and the Uzumaki Jounin could see the leaf headband with a line crossed over it, the tell tale sign of a rogue ninja, and now the boy was looking to make their way here. Musu wasn’t fond of the fact that Sunagakure was a haven for unsavory sorts but this boy didn’t appear to be unsavory. Rather he looked green and more nervous than most. 

“I wonder what happened to this one to lead him here.The Uzumaki would think as he looked down at the boy. 

“Hi, yes welcome to Sunagakure. What are you here for?” The jounin would ask Shizo.
Shizo
Shizo
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:24 am
Shizo took a deep breath and managed to calm himself. Making sure he had all of his papers together in his hands, he looked up at the guard and calmly stated:

“Hi, my name is Shizo Hyuuga. I’m here to seek refuge after running away from my village.”

He bowed respectfully, handing the papers to him. “I hope he doesn’t think I’m some sort of criminal..” he said mumbling to himself. Taking another look at Musu, he looked tired as if he’d had a long day. He reached into his bag and started to look through his food supply. He pulled out an apple and some water and put his hands out for him to take them.

“You look like you’ve had a long day..you can take these if you want I don’t need them.”
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:05 pm
The Uzuamki Jounin perked up when he heard the young boy's response. 

“A runaway Hyuuga looking to seek refuge from the hidden leaf village. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I’ll need to see what paperwork you have on you Shizo.” The Uzumaki would say to the young boy. Should he comply, the Jounin would look it over, or make a judgement call if he had none, to let the boy continue on. This one looked to be a non threat and even offered some of his food and drink to the jounin. As long as the boy didn’t do anything that appeared out of the ordinary Musu would continue to work at filling out the boys requests. However, as a jounin of the village the Uzumaki was ready to strike with chakra chains at the ready 

“Thank you, boy. You can keep the apple but I will surely take the water.” Musu would take it from the boy, take a long sip of it and let out a deep sigh before continuing on with his work. 

“I’d recommend Uncle Dragon’s Tea Shop as soon as you can get there. A wonderful establishment.” He would idly say to the boy as the looked through the protocol in dealing with Shizo’s requests. 

Holding some paperwork and a temporary ID card in his hand the young Hyuuga would see a twinge of blue chakra emanate from his fingertips. Giving the document a seal of approval Musu would hand them over to his current customer. 

“Have this paperwork on you at all times. These visitation permits allow you to be inside the village but they DONT grant you permanent residency. You’ll need to follow up with that as quickly as possible. Welcome to Sunagakure. Next!” Musu would yell right into Shizo’s ear. He would usher him to move along from the village gates and into the village as well as have the next entrant step forward. Hopefully this line will end soon. 

[329/641]
[Potential Exit Claims:
-12 Max Stat AP
641/5000 for Sand Manipulation]
Shizo
Shizo
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:39 pm
Shizo took back the papers and the ID card with a sigh of relief.

“Thanks for the recommendation!”

He said as he walked past the borders into the vast new city. 

“Finally. My new home” he said to himself before making his way into town.

[Total word count: 451]

Claiming 4 stats: +4 to strength

451/1000 Nukite: The Spear Hand 

Last edited by Shizo on Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:33 am
@shizo - After consuming 250 WC for Willow Strike, you only have 201 WC remaining to allocate to Quickdraw. Please amend that accordingly.
Shizo
Shizo
Citizen

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:36 am
Fixed, my apologies for the error
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 am
Not a problem, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum