Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20100

Mothers should never bury their young Empty Mothers should never bury their young

Thu May 27, 2021 12:07 am
Mission Details:

As the young Shinkou was making his rounds through the village's residential zone, he noticed that there was a slight commotion from within one of the neighborhoods. He leaped from rooftop to rooftop, trying to find out just where the commotion was coming from. There was a woman screaming and what sounded like another woman sobbing hysterically. He finally found the source of the commotion, and the scene that he had come across was quite the gruesome one. There were two individuals that looked like they were about the same age as himself, and they were both Genin by the looks of the headbands that they were wearing. Their bodies were covered in blood and one had it's head cut clean off. The women kneeled down beside the children, sobbing and screaming in agony. He figured that they must have been the mother's of the children.

He thought for a split second about whether or not he should drop down to console the grieving mothers, but then he saw the trail of blood and figured that what better way to console the mothers then to catch the bastard who had done this. He quickly followed the trail of blood, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, he swung the bow over his shoulder as he did this, pulling three arrows from his quiver and holding them in the same hand that he held his bow in. He had his armor on and his hood up, his weapons were all in order ready for combat. He was ready to take on this bastard, he was going to show that he was as strong as Tsuna, or he was going to die trying to show that message. After a few moments he noticed that he was not alone in this pursuit, he didn't get the chance to look behind him, as he was far too busy trailing the killer, but the fellow pursuers did not go unnoticed. 

WC: 323

Stat Page at time of mission

Last edited by Kurayami Shinkou on Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 211500

Mothers should never bury their young Empty Re: Mothers should never bury their young

Thu May 27, 2021 3:13 pm
So you’ve noticed me? Very good, Kurayami.” The voice of the Hatake would reach the hearing of the Genin. Tsuna, was with Kurayami the entire time, trailing behind him by 10 meters. Tsuna wanted to observe the boy and his natural response to the incident. By that, he did not reveal himself up until only just recently when Kurayami began to acknowledge he was not alone. Tsuna had his Bittersteel armor and his weapons at there respective locations. “You managed to keep your bloodlust at bay. Though it is still too potent. If I hadn’t reveal my presence to you, I fear you would have allowed it to steer you.” What he spoke was the truth, in regards to sensing the bloodlust spewing from Kurayami. As he moved to get closer about a meter to the left of him. He would notice the new sword at Tsuna’s back. 

Also, Tsuna did not feel that the bloodlust that Kurayami held was misplaced. Death of a fellow shinobi to that degree was horrible. Punishable, but even still...death may not be the answer if they could avoid it. This reminded Tsuna of the mission he did with Stein. The same thing occurred, a shinobi killed another of the village and aimed to flee. This was where he grasped that twisted sense of impulsive justice. Tsuna’s face read clouded judgement, for the first time in a long time. He was unsure of how he wanted to go about this mission. His right hand reached to the waist armor plating where he retrieved a scroll. It was then handed over to Kurayami with detailing of the very mission they are on. A glance to his friend would soon dwarf his clouded mind. He needed to keep his head about him as he was in so many words the most experienced on this job. He smiled. “Coincidentally, you and I are assigned to this tragedy. Along with another. Let me say this, I understand how you may feel about this one, trust me, my blood is boiling just as much. But we are not going to answer and Injustice with self proclaimed justice. Let’s aim to subdue, but if that does not work, and our hands are forced....” He paused, trailing off the words. 

His eyes lowered as he contemplated on the direction he wanted to take, no... he needed to take. He returned eye contact. Furrowed his eyes, stern his expression. “If our hand is forced, we will excite the target immediately. There will be no hesitation on that latter order, are we understood, Kurayami?” His eyes would shift behind them. “Are we understood?” One would find his question odd, before learning of the new presence. Tsuna could sense chakra at a 20 meter radius passively and knew that their addition to their team was within ear shot of them to hear the orders given. 

[WC: 480]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tsunayoshi on Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Mothers should never bury their young Empty Re: Mothers should never bury their young

Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:41 pm
Kana would walk up to the group and she would sigh. This was a tragedy " My Father had a incident like this, He told me he did what me must, for the village had already lost two ninja that day, The one killed, and the one who had killed. So he enrolled me and my brother to become shinobi" Kana would look to the two of them "Kana, Nice to see you again Kurayami, And a pleasure to meet you...." she stopped as if to allow him to state his name so she could repeat it.

However Kana knew her brother, she tried to tell him to stay at home and would sigh and call him out "Kobiyashi, Get out here now." she called out her brother.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kobiyashi/Kana on Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rekka Meijin
Rekka Meijin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Rising Sun
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:56 pm
"Damn it Kana" Kobiyashi would say as he came out from around the corner, now suddenly soaked "Why is it whenever you play around with water, I always get wet" Kobiyashi would look at the other two and nod to them each "Howdy Fellas, Names Kobiyashi Maru, This is my sister Kana Maru. So whats going on here?" Kobiyashi at this time had no sense of reading the situation just as of yet.

The Purple haired spiky head male stood there, he had yet to aquire any special armor from his father, but he did have the standard Armor and sword from his father. One he saw many of the guards around Hoshi wearing. Yet he was yet to be a ninja that he knew of, officially in the village anyways. He would look to them and smile wide. It was nice for him to be able to see others around his age it seemed.

Spoiler:
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:58 am
Your Enemy, Ormanno Pisani:

Ormanno would be lying if he said that he didn't feel a sick and twisted sense of satisfaction at his handiwork. He stood before the bloodied and mangled bodies of his comrades, fitted with a smile more akin to someone who had just received a wonderful holiday present, as opposed to one who had just committed the most heinous of murders. The din of their mother's wails was a distant cry in his mind, one which brought him some small satisfaction. He could see it, see in their eyes how they wanted to cradle the lifeless corpses of what was once their children, yet the fear of what Ormanno would do held them back. A wise choice in Ormanno's mind, as he would gladly cut them down as he had their sons. Or maybe it would be better to let them simmer in their misery? To ponder their failure as parents, their failure to protect their children. Though maybe they shouldn't be so surprised now, should they? After all, they were the ones who allowed their children to live the life of a shinobi, of a soldier. It's simply par for the course to send the young off to die.

Ormanno gave a small chuckle to himself. Always the philosopher that one. He could play up his motives all he wants, whether that be his utter disgust for Hoshigakure and their self-righteous religious indulgence, or his jealousy for his once teammates innate mastery over chakra and jutsu that he could never quite master. Truth be told, Ormanno would likely never pin it down to one thing. Yet he knew this. These were to be the first in a long, LONG, line of deaths.

Ormanno's smile left his face as he gazed down upon his blade. It had been jagged, rusted, and stained red LONG before his once friends had been its victims, yet the sin which had been committed gave it a grim, haunting elegance that it had never possessed before. The crimson sheen seemed even more pronounced in the moonlight, the light above seeming to the murderer as if the world was providing him a stage light, the spotlight reserved for the star of the show. After all, who else but the main character in a play would be so cunning as to trick his younger comrades and their mothers out to a night on the town restaurant district as a team building exercise? Who else but the protagonist could have the will, the gumption to behead their worst enemy from behind as they laughed with their mother? Who else but the hero had the charisma, the force of personality to cow their soon to be prey into a stunned fear, long enough to land the killing blow? Yes, it was clear that Ormanno was the one to root for in this tale.

Yet he had little time to admire his craft. Shinobi patrolled these streets regularly, and the crying of their mother's would certainly attract attention, if not the soon to be panicking crowd of fat cats and aristocrats in fancy black suits that was slowly arriving. Ormanno turned to the mothers of the boys with a cheeky grin, a flourish, and a bow.

"Well my dears, while it has been a pleasant evening, unfortunately this is where I bid my farewell. Arrivederci my lovely ladies! Hopefully you'll take better care of your next children!"

With that, Ormanno flexed his powerful legs and leaped to the air, blood dripping behind him in a scarlet trail. A shame really. It would most likely bring pursuers in his direction, but he had no doubts when he planned their murder that this would end in a proper fight. He hung in the air for a moment, a dark form pressed against the night sky that blotted the stars, barely illuminated by hints of moonlight. Mayhaps impossible to see to an average citizen, but a proper shinobi would see with perfect clarity. His neck length black hair which parted around the center, his sky blue eyes and thin eyebrows, his squared chin with wisps of facial hair beggining to grow in. They would see a jagged hunk of twisted metal that was once most likely a sword in his right hand, and a scabbard at his left hip. To his right hip sat a weapon's pouch, almost concealed by his casual clothes which he had gone out in, plain jeans and a brown jacket. Yet a glimpse would be all that the pursuers would catch as gravity took grip of the leaping figure, bringing him hard into a nearby rooftop 30 meters off the ground. The red ceramic roof tiles of the fancy foreign restaurants that he collided with gave a hollow clatter and cracked as he broke into a sprint along the rooftops. He had a lot of space it seemed, 7 flat tiled rooftops sat in front of him, each roughly 50 meters wide and 50 meters long, a perfect square. Between each was a gap 10 meters wide, which led into an alley below.  He stood in the center of the rooftop just before the 7th, leaving him 25 meters of space before he reached the edge. While it couldn't be seen, Ormanno knew that at the end of the rooftops was a river with an incredible current, and numerous sharp rocks. He had made sure to plan his escape accordingly, so that he could jump directly from roof to river. Nobody would ever find him there.

Ormanno stole a passing glance behind him at the street below, hoping to catch a final glimpse of his comrades before he vanished. Yet instead, he saw something else. Seems as though his hunting party had arrived already, four powerful looking shinobi sat on the ground, 20 meters behind him, 15 meters to his right (their left), and 30 meters below him. Ormanno couldn't help but smile sadly. He had hoped he had more time. Still, there was no way they could catch him in time, and Ormanno knew it. Best to have a little fun with them before they had to wallow in their failure. The man switched directions and continued running backwards, holding his arms outwards and downwards away from his chest, a cheeky expression to say that even though he was open and without defense, they still couldn't touch him.

"Ciao my friends! I hadn't expected you to find my work so quickly! I imagine you're probably a little upset that I killed some of Hoshigakure's children, yes? Then come! Let's have a chase! Lives on the line! Crime versus justice! Chaos versus law! For my sake, I hope you're better fighters than those two children were!"

His face shone with a friendly smile, yet his words dripped with arrogance and malice. He dared them to try to stop him. They would fail, all the same.

Word Count = 1151
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:04 am
The young Shinkou had caught up with the culprit, the bastard that had killed two members of their ranks. He wasn't going to let the boy get away with it, he wasn't going to let this bastard live to see another day after what he had done. His leaps from rooftop to rooftop had finally gained enough ground that he was only trailing behind him twenty meters, which was more than enough ground that was needed to be covered. The child seemed to have a profound feeling on what he had done, for he glanced backwards to see his handiwork, only to find that he was being chased by more members of the village, one of them being his very own rival, Tsuna. The other two he wasn't quite familiar with, but based on their speeds, they had to have been chasing the same individual that they were.

Kurayami took no time, he already had his arrows in his hand, one ready to be drawn. He didn't need any indication that this guy was the culprit, as there was blood staining his jeans and his brown jacket, so as far as he knew, the only step left in this quest for justice was the execution. He saw the individual getting ready to switch directions, after looking back towards them he would only begin his turn when Kurayami would loose three arrows, all aiming for vital spots. (Using The Archer's Calling to allow all three projectiles to be shot at the same time, also increasing the impact force by 30 for all of the arrows shot) The first arrow would aim for the right lung, while the second arrow would be aiming for the heart, the third and final would be aiming for his intestines. He was hopeful that the third arrow would hit at the very least, making sure that this bastard's death would be slow and painful.

He wouldn't let up the chase at this point, as the moment his arrows were loosed, he would put his bow back over his shoulder in the same movement that he would form hand seals. Even if the arrows were dodged or missed in any way, he would draw his sword, now only being 20 meters away from the criminal. While he formed hand seals, he would throw a kunai knife with a chakra infused exploding tag wrapped around the handle. 

The wall of kunai would be fifty kunai strong, soaring through the air spaced out 2 meters away from each other, ensuring that the explosion would make the wall complete with no gaps. The wall of kunai would be twelve kunai wide and four kunai tall, all keeping the same spacing of 2 meters in between them, covering a space of twenty four meters wide and eight meters tall. The tags would go off when the wall of kunai would reach the position of the criminal, which would be 1 meter or closer. 

The young Shinkou was still not going to be satiated with this barrage of attacks. As he formed the hand seals with his right hand to replicate the kunai that he had thrown with his left hand, he drew his sword with his left hand and he continued to close the gap, but he would make sure to stay out of the range of the explosions that would be coming from the wall of kunai. He was going to make sure that these first phases of the barrage was going to land, for if it didn't, then he had yet another attack lying in wait for anything that this bastard would think to do to avoid the death that was certainly coming for him.

WC: 616

AP:
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : Tsuna's Stats
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Raven
Familiar : Asuran
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 211500

Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:25 pm
Just as Kurayami noticed the fugitive, Tsuna did as well. The Hatake could sense him from afar with relative ease. As his comrade lined up his shot, Tsuna was in the middle of weaving hand seals. Blood trickled from his lip from a bite and his left thumb collected the blood. His hands thrust upon the tile surface of the rooftop as a formula for summoning would web from him. Smoke manifested from seemingly nowhere in two separate locations of him. Within 10 meters of him for both, the first was 4 meters before Kana and Kobi a 13 meter tall raven completely black feathers and grey and green eyes. She don jewelry on her legs and feet as well as a gem necklace. She spread her wings which reached a total wingspan of 25 meters. “What are you two waiting for? Hop on, or find your own way up.” Aoi would whip her words, should they hop on to her back she would flap her giant wings and take off towards the heavens at a speed of 50. Her flight would reach an addition 50 meters in height. She would soar overhead as her wings are muffled. 

10 meters overhead and towards the fugitive a slender dark blue raven with red markings. She was 6 meters long with a wingspan of 12 meters. Like Aoi, she was large enough for a human to mount her back, the other differences was that she would only allow one and not two to three. Darkwing was of another class compared to her kin. At a speed of 70 she flew higher while closing the distance towards the murderer, taking her 10 meters height to 40 meters. At this time the arrows been loose and heading towards their target. Darkwing was mindful of the distance and also mindful of the projectiles that followed the arrows. A walk of kunai that were at Kurayami’s command. She cawed 5 times until she began a cawing that seemed like singing. Her song would infiltrate the ears of the fleeing Genin to the point of which if he heard her, he would begin to feel a massive migraine. At that moment it would be too late for he would feel himself losing his focus as his speed would instantly drop by -50 points. This was the workings of Darkravings song, Raven’s Melody. A genjutsu that had the power of 75. She would maintain this song at her distance and speed. 

The raven held a connection with Tsuna, that like all summonings did with their summoner. They did not need words to communicate the situation as they already knew in that very instance of being called. The Hatake would maintain his pace behind Kurayami as they chased the target. He would feel that he could not sense Kana or Kobi, perhaps because they were with Aoi above his reach, or perhaps they were left behind. Either way it meant that they were safe. Tsuna formed his seals as he was mindful of their surrounds to be sure not to trip or overstep. The original idea that he had was to capture this boy, but his demeanor and his overall view on his crime was disgusting to Tsuna. He knew that this boy had no intentions of allowing them to capture him, and what’s more, he may harm more along the way of this chase. It would be in their best interest for the village safety to eliminate him now. At this time, he should be feeling the effects of Darkwing’s Genjutsu. Losing his speed due to the debuff and losing his focus with the headache. This should be enough to allow the wall of kunai  that was now moving double his speed to hit their mark. 

The collar of his armor would erect his helm over his head to completely secure him from harm. In that instance a thin cloak of chakra mixed with purple and pink surrounded him. The feet of the Hatake was then lifted a meter from the roof surface and holding. The boy was now in flight himself. His chakra and speed increased by 80. Light began to reflect off from him, thus shifting all of him into an invisible state, completely hiding him from sight, and chakra sense unless he searched for via a powerful tech. At this very moment, Tsuna was a phantom, nonexistent to all that was around him. With his weight now weightless and his presence masked he was a ghost. The boy would rocket 40 meters above Kurayami as he observed all that was taking place. His right hand went to draw his Just Maid from his back and she sung no song as she left the scabbard. With his left hand he formed single seals for what may come next. 

[WC: 802]
[Total WC: 1,282]

Spoiler:
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:00 pm
Kana would look at the bird wearily at first, and weaved eight hand signs, forming the rain tiger at will technique and than jumping on the back of the bird, she did this to start the creation of rain, And with a usable water source, she would than form four hand signs while on the back of the bird, When she was exactly twenty meters above the man she would unleash the technique. Raining down five senbon , one directly at, one just to either side, and two diagonally backwards from the mans current location. In an attempt to cut off retreats.

She would watch from afar on the back of the bird while she waited, likely with Kobi on the bird on her back.

Kobiyashi was indeed on the back of the bird with this sister, he watched as she launched an attack from above, while yet, watching the attack from below the man, and the other teammate of theirs seemingly disappear.,

Kana- 1000 ap

Rain Tiger -50 ap
Water Needle -20Ap 60 P/S
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:08 am
A miscalculation, a lapse in judgement. They were quicker than Ormanno thought, having made their way onto the roof in the limited amount of time after Ormanno's... crime of passion. He had to frown at that. Was he losing his touch? He could've sworn his grasp on reality was better than that. No matter though, it is what it is, and Ormanno had no time to curse his faulty perception.

Their attacks didn't stop Ormanno's little soliloque, though he would be lying if he said he wasn't a bit saddened by their haste. There was no appreciation for the craft amongst this crowd it seemed. So serious, so businesslike, it was almost funny. No, not almost. It WAS funny! He could tell by their movements that they were mad. Or at least, the one with the toy bow and arrow was. He only wish he could see the look on his face.

Ormanno continued his backpedaling with a smirk and a low tune he hummed only to himself, casually reaching his free hand over to his weapons pouch as he examined the battlefield. Seems as though there were four shinobi in total. The first shinobi that Ormanno had to worry about was the small shinobi with the bow. Ormanno wouldn't admit it of course, but this one had to be the most fun of the bunch. The others seemed so lifeless, so emotionless. None of them had the sense of theatre or adventure like this one did. Adversarial admiration aside however, there was a certain lethality in his attacks that Ormanno couldn't ignore. He had launched 3 arrows directly into Ormanno's path, aiming for torso. If Ormanno had to guess, they would likely be aiming for vital spots. If it were just the arrows, it would be nothing more than a simple matter to simply move a few inches over to the side, yet the situation was decidedly more complex than that. A single kunai left from the short one's hand. A rather boring range of attacks, was it not? At least, those were Ormanno's thoughts before the kunai erupted into 50 identical copies, spaced exactly 2 meters apart from one another. A grin beamed through on his face. Very interesting indeed for such a impassioned and reckless assault.

The next to worry about was the one next to the first, another small one cloaked in enough armor to stop a rhino. Ormanno had to wonder, did they ever get tired of wearing those things? They were exquisite pieces of work, and he could use a new set. It was unfortunate that their armors were too small for him, even if he could grab ahold of them. He could use a new sword though. His current blade was good, but it likely wouldn't hold up for much longer. Maybe a blade NOT completely composed of rust would be better? Questions for another time. The second one got wise and summoned a couple allies. Not a bad move in Ormanno's opinion. The last two shinobi clambered onto the back of one of the birds that the second one summoned, one of them activating hand signs that caused rain to fall in the area. Ormanno tensed up, expecting the worst to happen, but was relieved to find that it dissipated harmlessly against his skin and the rooftop. Though rain was far from the biggest threat he had to fear. A massive raven had formed above the encroaching wall of kunai, and seemed to be trying to fly above Ormanno's position.

Yet most peculiar was the fact that the boy floated into the air and vanished immediately after. Ormanno cursed his luck. Invisible enemies were so irritating. Not impossible to beat, but irritating nonetheless. After all, it's not much of an entertaining show if you can't see anything that's going on, is it?

The next couple of moments happened in a relatively simple manner. Ormanno had been roughly 25 meters from the edge when he looked behind him, and reached roughly 20 when he began to turn around for his chat. It was at that point that the first volley of arrows was launched at the rogue Genin. The boy behind him would at this point stop and touch the ground to summon his birds, one of which would appear within four meters of the last two shinobi. It was unclear exactly how far away they were, but since they were arriving last, it would be safe to assume they were roughly 10 meters behind him to allow ample space for the bird to appear and be within summoning range, placing that bird (Aoi) 6 meters away from himself. 10 Meters in front of himself would be the other one (Darkwing). Of course, he had been trailing 10 meters behind his comrade, and made no indication that he was moving closer, placing the bird 9 meters above the bow shinobi's head (Not an exact estimation Kurayami's height, just an easy number for rounding purposes), 20 meters from Ormanno. Both birds were summoned after the arrows were launched, but before the kunai had been duplicated. The Darkwing bird did NOT begin performing their genjutsu until AFTER some period of time after the kunai swarm passed over it. After that point, Kurayami would put his bow behind his back and draw a kunai to throw at Ormanno, performing hand seals at the same time. The kunai swarm would formulate once it had travelled one meter from Kurayami's body. In the time frame between the sheathing of the bow and drawing of kunai with performed hand seals, Ormanno, Kurayami, and Tsunayoshi would travel roughly 3 meters (100 Speed). Darkwing would travel roughly 2.1 meters upward and forward (70 Speed). Kobiyashi would travel .3 meters (10 Speed), and Kana would travel 1.5 meters (50 Speed). When they (Tsunayoshi and Kurayami) had travelled an additional 5 meters, Tsunayoshi would begin his jutsu to mask himself and fly, before travelling upwards directly into the sky. Seeing her master begin his own wave of techniques, this would be the point at which Darkwing would begin the process to start her genjutsu. She would complete her caws when she had travelled 1 meter.

The first order of business was to dodge the incoming onslaught. Ormanno's speed began to kick up near immediately after the arrows were launched, the surge of adrenaline flooding through his veins, releasing new depths of ecstasy and joy (100 Speed). Immediately after his speech (Finished right after the shadow shuriken jutsu had been completed), Ormanno reached for his shuriken in his weapons pouch, grabbing them with his free hand between his index and middle finger, his middle and ring finger, and his ring and pinkie finger (100 Speed). This finished roughly around the time Tsunayoshi finished his jutsu to begin flying. Though he wasn't intent to throw them JUST yet. By this point in time, Ormanno would be roughly 12 meters from the edge as he thought about the opponents he was facing, his analysis of their threat. The closest volley of attacks, the arrows, would be 18 meters away from Ormanno (Starting position from 20 meters away, 125 speed vs 100 speed, gains .25 meters per every meter Ormanno travels. Travelled 8 meters backwards, so they would be approximately 2 meters closer). This wasn't concerning in his eyes. Little needed to be done to outrun these arrows in time. Though he wasn't a fool, and was prepared to react with appropriate force if a sudden event needing his attention arose. Yet as he crossed that last additional 1 meter, the bird's Genjutsu activated, piercing the air around him. It filled his ears, his mind, sending wave after wave of deep nausea and pain through his psyche. A howl almost escaped from Ormanno's lips, yet the force from which he gritted his teeth kept him from opening wide. His smirk, once one of confidence, was now a dark grimace as he dropped unwillingly in speed (50 Speed). Very clever indeed...

With Ormanno at 11 meters, the arrows would be closing in, being 17.75 meters away now. His reduced speed was a hindrance, but not one that would alter his course of action. Ormanno continued backwards at his reduced pace, clearly struggling to maintain his balance against the unevenly spaced tiles of the roof above. With his new speed, for every 1 meter he travelled, the arrows would travel 2.5 (50 Speed vs 125 Speed). Therefore, every 1 meter that Ormanno travelled would allow the arrows to get 1.5 meters closer from that point onward. A tricky and perilous situation to be in.

If there were no surprises since that point, then when he had reached 5 meters from the edge, his grimace would widen back into his usual grin. With the arrows at 17.75 meters earlier, and Ormanno traveling 6 meters since that point, and the arrows gaining 1.5 meters in distance for every meter Ormanno travelled, they would be approximately 9 meters closer, or 8.75 meters away. The kunai swarm would be even further back due to its slower speed. Kurayami would be even further behind that, being 14 meters from Ormanno (He and Ormanno possessed an equal speed until Ormanno was 11 meters from the edge. With Ormanno's speed being halved, Kurayami would travel 2 meters for every 1 meter Ormanno travelled, gaining a meter for every meter Ormanno travelled. Since 6 meters were travelled since that point, Kurayami would be 6 meters closer from their starting distance of 20, at 14 meters in distance. Through a forced smirk, sweat dripping down his face, Ormanno spoke to Kurayami in a strained tone as he travelled.

"You seem tense my friend! I get that you're angry, but an attack like that does no good! Especially if it can be dodged so easily!"

As he was speaking and backpedaling in unison, Ormanno would close the gap between himself and the edge. He had planned this escape, and he had planned it well. Even if the rooftops were unavailable, they were in the middle of a restaurant district, and crowds were gathering in the streets. All it would take is a simple dip into an alleyway, a slide into the streets, and he would be able to slip into the small groups of rich aristocrats gathering below. Or, take a hostage. Whatever the case, with 5 meters of distance to travel, Kurayami would be 9 meters from the rogue, and the ever so deadly arrows a mere 1.25 meters as Ormanno seemed to backpedal over the edge, seeming to fall into the alley below.

Word Count - 1766

Total Word Count - 2917

Jutsu Used:
Kurayami Shinkou
Kurayami Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:30 pm
The arrows and the wall of kunai knives were sent and they would be true to their target, seeming to hone in directly onto his position, causing the traitor to run away from his pursuing party and falling down over the side of the ceiling that they were running on. Kurayami would continue to sprint towards the traitorous one for a few more steps. He saw the arrows continuing to get closer and closer, and at the speeds they were all seeming to move, he was hopeful that he would have been able to pin this bastard and end it quickly. But unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be, as this individual was extremely fast. He was hopeful that his attack was going to hit, but it was obvious that he still had so much to learn as the murderer only had to do so little to completely avoid his attack, and flaunt his escape as he did it. 

Kurayami was only a few steps into his chase after releasing the arrow and kunai knives when he would realize that his attack was not going to reach its target, and he would slow his chase down to a complete stop only three meters after releasing the knives. He had been gearing to unsheathe his sword when he stopped and he began to analyze his next moves. He knew that they were in the northern end of the village, and there was a gate only a few hundred meters to their side, and that was the most likely place that this target was going to head if he was going to attempt his escape of the village.

By the time the target would land on the floor of the alleyway, he would be forty five meters away from the young Shinkou as he realized that his attack wasn't going to land on the target, and he was only going to be in a dead sprint with the target and that wasn't going to help anyone when there were eyes in the sky already and they were likely just as fast if not faster than he was. He was going to have to get a little more crafty when it came to his chase, and the only option that he could think of would be to head him off at the gates.

He couldn't help but to think of his inadequacies in this chase thus far. He had given this traitor two really good attacks, and he just out ran with it little to no issue and it gnawed at his brain, but he did what he could to keep focused on the task at hand. He leaped from the roof that they were on, and he began scanning the streets as he began running towards the village gates. He knew that he was at least forty five meters away from the target at the time of his fall, and he was going to keep on running until the eyes in the skies had told him that the target was running the opposite direction, or until he got to the village gates.

WC: 520

AP: Nothing used
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum