Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 7:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 12:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 8:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Chunin Exams Round 2: The Trial of the Sarutobi - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunin Exams Round 2: The Trial of the Sarutobi

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:56 pm
The sight of the proctor flying through the air was magnificent, Ryu allowed himself a second to appreciate the act before the Sarutobi crashed through his water wall. Ryu continued with his planned action, the taijutsu puncture was thrown at his target, and before it hit he was merging with the water. Ryu saw it impact with the vision of his byakugan as he dropped to the floor with the rest of the water, something was off though, it hit but did not do the type of damage he expected, whatever the man had enhanced himself with earlier had some damage reduction to it.

As Ryu exited the water the man was destroying the pillar and on the same level as him, his partner Souji had created some more distance between them, Smart, Ryu thought to himself, smarter than what he had done to evade. As the man stood on the same level as Ryu and began to speak, chakra flooded through his system, Ryu reacted instinctively, relying on his bloodline. Ryu made the Rat handseal and his shadow darkened, at the same time his opponent darted forward at a speed Ryu had not seen since his spar with the 11th Raikage. The shadow began to close the distance between them at a speed and power of 60, it would only reach around a quarter of a meter in the time that his opponent closed the distance between them, however, if his opponent continued on his course he would be trapped in the shadow imitation jutsu. Without knowing Ryu's chakra began to spread throughout his core system and headed towards the left hemisphere of his brain, he realized in time and stopped the chakra from reaching the chakra point for the gate of opening, pushing it back down.

If the man was caught in the jutsu Ryu would instantly begin with his plan, not to damage but to get the bell. Swinging his arm around and unwrapping the bell and then tossing it gently toward himself and catching it. Raleth, if caught would of course mimick the actions.

WC: 348
TWC: 1907

Ap, tings' & math:

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Chunin Exams Round 2: The Trial of the Sarutobi - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunin Exams Round 2: The Trial of the Sarutobi

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:36 pm
As the events played out, the debris cleared it would seem that the challenge of the Hyuuga was accepted by the Sarutobi. Souji found great pleasure from this, so much so that for a moment he lost sight of the true goal - work together to capture the bell. However, things seemed to take a turn for the worse as the Jounin began to...Levitate? This was out of the norm for the boy, something like that was unheard of by him. What was this Raleth....truly?! The Byakugan noted the chakra nature that coated him, like gravity or S/T as it lighten his mass. Understanding that this was due to the earth style, not not fully understanding exactly how. But this was truly a precedent of more to come. 

The Jounin rushed the Nara, in that time Souji thought this was no good, took close for comefort. As Raleth closed the distance more between him and Ryuzaki, Souji darted in their direction almost impulsively. This was a first for him, running to the aide of someone that was not close to him...what did it truly mean? Souji only managed to cover 10 meters before realizing that nothing took place between the Sarutobi and the Nara... “What...? What is the meaning of this?” In the midst of this all taking place he noticed a subtle spike in chakra from Ryuzaki - he knew from that point that he was also holding back, but not only was he holding back, he revealed that he was skilled in the unique art of the Nara - Shadow possession. Souji halting as he observed, should it work without fail he would see Raleth cooperation with handing over the bell as he was mimicking to do so. 

Souji had to admit, the Nara was quite skilled, timed his plan well. His genius far exceeded that of the boy’s in terms of long term planning. The Byakugan still observing the chakra around the mass of the Sarutobi. Should he manage to break free from the shadows of the Nara, the moment he undid the technique Souji would notice, as well as Ryuzaki because of their all seeing eyes. From that the next course of action will take place. As Souji dashed to close another 10 meters putting them 15 meters from him as he came to a stop to take his stance. In the midst of his approach at a speed of 60 chilling mist would overwhelm the  space with Souji at the epicenter stretching to to a max radius of 30 meters with a power of 60. This leaves the Sarutobi only 3 meters of visual clarity once it is in effect. He would only see that far before him. He would only sense the mass cloud of chakra around him. Where for the two with the Byakugan... they could see him just fine. Souji, now in a still stance he would observe further while forming a single handed seal. 

[WC: 493]
[Total WC: 3,214]
Spoiler:
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:53 pm
!!

Raleth's eyes go wide as he flies toward the genin, he sees the boy takes a familiar stance and hand formation, he beholds the hidden arts of the venerable Nara Clan. The Sarutobi eyes drift down toward the ground as he flies closer, Chakra floods the Nara's shadow. As it shoots forward, the ashen-haired Jounin looks to his own shadow. In this moment, the aged monk makes a decision.

Raleth continues on his course, his shadow is grasped and possessed by Ryuuzaki when he arrives within arms reach . The monk feels the Nara's presence crawl up his shadow and into his mind, he feels the Gate of Opening forcibly closed.

A calculating assumption, thinks the Sarutobi as the Nara's possession is complete, to see me as a taijutsu user and assume I know the Technique...

The proctor is forced from his attacking position to one dictated by the Nara. As he moves, his pumped muscles return to their unaugmented size as his taijutsu-cloak ends. A smirk spreads over the Sarutobi's stone face when he unwraps the bell that's tied around his right arm. As he does this he speaks, commenting on the lineage of Ryuuzaki. 

"You remind me of an old family friend, a shinobi named Suzaku..." As Ryuuzaki reaches for the bell and makes Raleth do the same, the aged monk strikes. With their Byakugakun, both genin would see the Jounin's mastery of his jutsu.

In the same instant, the aura of Earth Chakra that surrounds the Sarutobi dissipates, his feet would be brought back to the ground. As this happens, his own Chakra system would flare like fire and pour into his muscle system, allowing him to break free of the hold of the Shadow Possesion Jutsu. 

The pale eyes of Raleth would glow bright as his weight quakes the earth, ferocity would smile at Ryuuzaki. With his left arm, Raleth delivers a full powered punch to the genin's core, at a chakra enhanced speed and strength of 125. Because of the distance between them, the difference in speed, and Ryuuzaki's preoccupation with getting the bell, the body-shattering blow would be sure to connect. When it does, bile, spittle, and air would be forced out of the genin as he suffers 125 damage. As his fist connects, Raleth exclaims, honoring the genin for his performance in the exam, "he too was worthy of the name, Nara!"

In the next instant, as Souji releases his hidden mist technique, Raleth strikes Ryuuzaki's neck with the flat of his hand, with 25 strength. Because the Nara would be recovering from Raleth first punch, he would be unable to defend himself. As such, he would suffer 150 damage, and would be considering knocked out by the Chuunun Exam's Rules. 

His body slumps forward, Raleth catches him and the bell before they fall to the ground. The bright-eyed monk would turn around and see the mist that was fast approaching. Though he could not see through it, Souji would feel the stare of the Stone faced Sarutobi. 

In the next instant, Raleth would dash toward the 30 meter wide pillar, with Souji's goal, and comrade, in his hands. Quickly, the Sarutobi would make his way to the final, 50 meter tall, 25meter wide pillar.

He places the unconscious body of Ryuuzaki toward the far end of the pillar and wraps the bell around his waist. Raleth turns his attention to souji, who by this point, would be jumping on the 30 meter tall pillar. Raleth shifts into a wide, opened armed stance, open hand stance, He grips his hands, his body language gives ove the impression of a great mountain bear, he waits for his opponent to arrive, and attack.

[[617/5049]]

AP/Jutsu:

Ryuzaki and Gogyou Bushuugi like this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:49 pm
Everything was going according to plan, up until the shadow possession was a success. Ryuzaki fell to the sudden strikes of Raleth, with such force and brutality, knocking him unconscious as he did. Souji did his best to envelop the area and the two with his mist, but that was a failed attempted as the Sarutobi managed to flee to higher ground with the bell...and Ryuzaki. Souji eyed him through the mist, feeling a tinge of defeat from this. He couldn’t help but feel this sensation once before... but where, or more precisely...when? 

I’m his attempt to chase down the jounin, he scaled the 30 meter tall platform, while using what strength he had to climb the rest of the way. At this time he noticed the Monk placing Ryuzaki down and tying the bell around his waist. Souji, eyed the Jounin with intensity that have been long since calmed in the past, but again he felt as if he been in this predicament before. The shinobi Monk took a stance, at the furthest point of the 50 meter tall platform - furthest from Souji - the Genin made his way over to the very same platform as he casually walked 15 meters from the edge of his landing, facing the jounin. “You’re going to pay for that, old man...” His tone heavily coated with sternness. His stance was formed as he kept the shinobi in his forefront. 

It was as time seemed to halt, there was steps licking the mental capacity of his inner thoughts. “Ooouu! This looks rather familiar. Wouldn’t you agree, Souji?” The voice echoed, a void of darkness and water that rippled from two points. Souji found himself standing at the center of this void as he looked on towards the void, turning to face the source of the ominous voice. Seeing none other than himself, fully don in black and crimson. “...Wh-what are you on about? Why are you interfering?!” He asked, in a haze of confusion. The look alike smiled, cheekily. “Hahaha, you don’t remember? Ah, I see, so it works like that. Nasty little trick that jolly man can do. No matter...” He stepped forward until he was 1 meter from Souji, his expression eerie in all nature as he smiles and tilt his head to the left, hair veiling his left eye. “Why don’t you give me a crack at him, he seems like a lot of fun, and I’d loooove to stretch my legs a bit. The last time wasn’t nearly long enough. That... ‘thing’ didn’t last two minutes, utter disappointment.” Its hunger, no...thirst for battle could be felt by the Hyuuga, nearly suffocating. Souji knew not of what he was talking about, but he knew that he did not want this version of himself to escape.

Shaking his head once, he denied it. “No. I haven’t the slightest clue as to what you’re babbling on about, nor do I care. I’m not switching places with you. The old man is my opponent, mine alone and I will avenge Ryuzaki. Get lost...” He ended, turning his head from the look alike. Malicious, devious laughter began as a soft murmur to a rumbling quake from behind him. Souji looked over his shoulder. “Like you avenged her? Hahah, oops! If I recall correctly, you couldn’t do it, you had no other choice but to rely on me. And as I see it now...you still can’t do it. You failed that Nara, just as you failed that ‘Sarutobi’. When are you going to understand, Souji - when are you going to understand that you need me for situations just like this. You are too weak, fragile, arrogant and self centered...any and everyone that is around you are either hurt or given the short end of the stick because of you. I’m all that you have, I was created to be there for you, to deal with whatever obstacles stand in your way. To be merciless...a weapon. I’m truly all that you need....all that you have.” It’s worlds left the boy lost in a realm of doubt. It placed its hand on the shoulder of the boy, creeping in closer with darkness hovering over its nape. “So what do you say...all you have to do is think it...” It’s influence was terribly heavy, Souji could feel his entire body going numb, series of electrical surges flowing from each point of himself. He was weary, yet considering it. 

His left hand raised to meet the hand of the look alike on his shoulder. The darkness smiled, a rumbling was resonating from it. But Souji swiped the hand from his shoulder and glared at the thing. “Your constant tricks and mind games are a steady reminder as to why I do not and will never trust you or a thing that you say. I’ll deal with this myself, shadow. Did what you do best and spectate.” He began to walk off into the void away from his ‘shadow’ the further he got the louder the thing laughed. 

Reality only paced a second, Souji’s mental conflict did not leave him idol to any danger. However, Raleth would be keen on the new look in the eyes of the Byakugan as the Hyuuga glared at him with determination. Souji would also await his proctor to move, not wanting to risk injuring Ryuzaki’s in the crossfire. 

[WC: 896]
[Total WC: 4,110]
Spoiler:
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:36 pm
As the genin casually walks the 15 meters from the platforms edge, the jounin does the same, and arrives at a point 20 meters away from his opponent. As both fighters take their stances, Raleth notes a strange look in Souji Hyuuga. For a flash of a second, bloodthirst drenches his pearlescent eyes as murder twists his mouth into a smile. In the same second, Souji returns, having resolved and won a conflict conflict with some inner demon.

Does he really think such a mentality is wrong for a shinobi?
Thinks Raleth, Does he believe such intent cannot be controlled?

As he takes his stance of the Bear, the Sarutobi notes Souji's defensive and reactive posture. He turns his head to look at the unconscious Ryuuzaki. Does he believe he'll harm his comrade if he unleashes himself?

The bright-eyed monk returns his attention to the Hyuuga. I must see him for myself. I will push him to his breaking point.

Raleth dashes forward at full speed, his body low and arms spread out. After traveling 8 meters, Raleth swings his right arm with savage force, unleashing a devastating technique. As his fist connects with empty space, a wave of pressure, a canon of air, is released, 12 meters wide, with a power and speed of 113. The blast of strength would barrel toward Souji and would have its center aimed for his core. If he was unable to deal with the attack, force and pressure would batter his being, he would be launched back 6 meters, and would be left reeling.

After launching the Evening Elephant, Raleth would trail behind it by 6 meters. As he does, the Byakugan would see the Chakra system of the taijutsu master to relax. But a faint flicker in his flow would show that the Sarutobi does not intend for his enhanced strength to end. 

As the ever-observant Raleth begins his assault, he watches for any change in Souji's stance, so he can alter his course of battle.

[[334/5384]]

AP/Jutsu:

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 pm
It began, the showdown that was predestined to occur from the moment these two, Raleth and Souji, met. The Sarutobi began his advance with such speed that Souji once experienced, but showed no fear in face of. With the Byakugan he could see the flow of the Sarutobi’s chakra, it coursed his tenketsu circuit like small shocks in the nervous system - only now noticing that Raleth had such fine control over his chakra....fascinating. The brute of a monk would perform a move, more so like a gesture as he created a force of devastation in the Hyuuga’s direction. 

It was uncomfortably close to what Souji and the Huuuga could do, but because of it, he knew exactly how to combat it. Darting back 5 meters creating the new space between Raleth and himself to 17 meters. Souji couldn’t help but notice that the Monk continued at full speed, despite the meters he trailed. His speed would bring him to clash into his own pressurized wave causing him the intended damage that he sought for Souji, considering that he did not slow his speed once to keep from meeting his own attack. With no clear  means to defend this he would take the brunt of the damage, of course being somewhat ok due to the DR that it provided. 

In the off chance that this was somehow avoided, Souji focused chakra into each of his palms. This specific tech did not reveal the soft spatial blur until the jutsu was launched. Souji would thrust his right hand toward Raleth. From his palm a soft Blur of 25 centimeters burst from his palm in the form of a cone towards Raleth at a speed of 88 and a power of 113. Should this crash into the already hit Raleth from his own tech, it would cause blunt force damage as well as and addition effect - attacking his tenketsu  around his core reducing his total AP by 80 points. While carrying him the remainder of the total 50 meter of its range. Should that be the case then the monk would be carried off the edge of the platform. 

Should the vacuum wave meet with the elephant - despite its smaller size in comparison, it would meet the tech with power equal enough to cancel one another out. The force of the wave from their collision would be great, but not enough to disturb either competitor. Souji, being mindful of his aim with the Byakugan was true, no need to second guess it. “I need to find an opening to land a decisive blow...” Be murmured. He held his frown as he awaited the next move from his opponent, should there be one

[WC: 452]
[Total WC: 4,562]
Spoiler:
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ryu
Remove Taijutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure

Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:18 am
Ryu let out a small smile at the edge of his lips as the man in front of him enhanced again and turned to face him, he was an impressive sight, a goal which he wished to achieve and he was coming to smash Ryu to pieces. To Ryu's surprise, the bare-armed man was caught in his shadow as it limped meagerly towards the man who was at least three times faster, but maybe this was why the tactic worked because the man was moving too fast to change his course.

The Sarutobi rushed forward and was interceeded by Ryu's shadow, as his shadow and that of the bare-armed man met they moulded together. The shadow of the Sarutobi turned a darker black and took on an oil-like substance. Ryu's opponent stopped in his tracks, all that speed instantly gone. Ryu allowed himself a wider smile, he had done it, he was about to pass this second exam. Ryu started to move his arm as soon as his shadow possession was intact, but there was something strange, a feeling Ryu had not experienced before. He relaxed, his muscles suddenly felt heavy, lactic acid build up in them and he suddenly felt like he did after a days training was complete. 

However this was wrong, the bell was not in his hands yet, his opponent was caught yes, but was it over? Ryu questioned this to himself, as the scene in front of him playing at an incredibly slow speed. As Ryu opened his palm to chuck the bell the man in front of him stopped mirroring his actions. No, it was not over, Ryu had not won, he had relaxed in the middle of a fight and it was about to cost him, he had failed. Suddenly an incredible wave of fear washed over his body as the Sarutobi let go of his jutsu that lowered his physical strength and then enhanced again raising it to higher levels, even though his unenhanced strength would have been enough to break free of the shadow possession.

The fear washed over Ryu's entire body, making his muscles feel even heavier, the speed at which the man in front of him moved was high but not higher than Ryu could go unaugmented if he was dodging, but yet he could not react. Was it the fear? was it the tension draining from his muscles or was it something else entirely? Ryu would come to learn later when he faced his demons again that it was his inability to accept his strength, the feelings of abandonment he felt at being left by his parents twice, the first time when he was left as a baby and the second time when the man who adopted him left this world.

The fear he felt currently was not of the man in front of him but something else he would not grasp at this moment, but the one thing he did realize is that it was more than the fear he had learnt to harness, it was something deeper, something that paralyzed him. The Sarutobi struck him in the abdomen and he felt his entire equilibrium shift as he toppled over and the contents of his stomach emptied to the ground beneath him. Failure, he had failed again, in one last attempt he weakly reached up at the man in front of him, to reach for the bell. However, all he could do is touch the man's clothing, the strength to wrap his fingers around something not even present. "I... must... for Ku..mo" the words left his body like the final breath before he was struck again on the back of the neck and his consciousness swam away from him, and his vision faded to black.

WC: 629
TWC: 2536

Gogyou Bushuugi and Raleth like this post

Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:03 pm
The genin, Souji assumes that the jounin, Raleth, would be moving at his full speed when running behind his technique
 But, considering he was trailing behind his evening elephant, Raleth intended this to mean that he was maintaining this 6 meter distance throughout the course of his technique, as his use of the taijutsu maneveur was meant to be understood as a pseudo barrier to protect Raleth from any frontal assaults. Considering his maximum speed is 125, moving 113 and maintaining a specific distance from a jutsu is well within the capabilities of the ashen haired jounin. As such, Raleth would be behind his Evening Elephant by 6 meters when Souji unleashed his four sky palm, which also meant souji was 11 meters from the blast of strength.

Because of the difference in speed, the two techniques would meet at a point where Raleth is 7 meters away from Souji. As he travels the 10 meters, his chakra-bright eyes dull, and his rushing Chakra calms. However, that flicker the Hyuuga picked up on would seep into his skin, earth-colored stone would spread over his body and incase his form in an armor with 75 health. His beard would be melded into a stone faceplate, he would look like a mountain-golem as his enhanced strength and speed is maintained. His gaze burns behind his intense blast of air as he continues to maintain the 6 meter distance from his Evening Elephant.

The two techniques collide and cancle out with a sudden explosion of pressure and air, in this moment, Raleth takes a step with his left foot, widens his stance and brings his left arm back as he continues forward. He steps down with his right foot, in line and shoulder width apart from his left, and punches with his right hand. With a bellowing Ous!, an ashen-colored, fist-sized blast of chakra with 155 power would travel the 7 meters from Raleth to Souji at 155 speed, and would be aimed at his core

As soon as his taijutsu Puncture is released, Raleth dashes forward at 125 speed, and would be 2 meters away from souji when his maneveur would strike souji's current position. If souji could not defend himself, the blow would knock him off the platform, onto the ground, and unconscious according to the rules placed in the Chuunin Exams.

As he dashes forward, the Mountain-Like Shinobi would observe the hyuuga, for any movements that would give away his opponents intention.

[[412/5796]]

AP/Jutsu:

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:11 pm
The collision took its place among the battlefield. The wave of both techniques canceling each other out was the proof. In the moment that it did, Souji thrusted another 2 with the same power, speed and effect as the first one. In the midst of his actions he noticed the monk was still advancing, but surely he did not expect this - continuation from the first move. However, there was some extreme fluidity in Raleth’s moves as he sent another strike from the distance he was with great speed and power. The built up before said strike could be seen by the Hyuuga and so he too realized that he wouldn’t be able to dodge such a blow...but perhaps he could dull it? 

From every tenketsu within his body the Hyuuga exceptionally exerted his chakra from them at a speed, power and health of 75. This chakra surrounded him from his body at 0.5 meters.  Chakra that could be seen by the Sarutobi himself as aura that acted like a barrier to the young Hyuuga. This chakra aura held a special effect, but for the time being it was ideal for what Souji knew was sure to come. The two chakra cones were utterly destroyed by the force of the technique of the Sarutobi. It’s speed would find the boy as its force would collide with his core - though the effect of which Raleth may have hoped for were not all there. Souji eyed the Sarutobi as he was forced from his standing. His barrier and inherited DR took the brunt of the force adding up to 125 damage reduction, leaving the Hyuuga to only sustain 30 points of damage from this blow. “Urgh!! Dammit!” He would exclaim as he was sent to the lower level of the field. Snapping himself from the carrying to a backwards tuck and roll which occurred a few times before he came to a sliding stop on his right foot and left knee with both palm gripping at the ground under the shallow water. 

His breathing was heavy, as his Byakugan monitored everything around him. The bright side to this was that the tech that was launched at him carried him at a speed that was superior to that of which the Jounin was running. Souji stood to his feet as he looked at Raleth who may have been still pursuing him, or perhaps just glaring at him from the top of the platform. His aura faded as the tech force ended. But the boy maintained his resolve and will to continue on. “ Old bastard packs a hell of a hello. I’m going to break his balls for that one...” Souji furrowed his brows as he glared at the shinobi, while he focused his chakra once more around his palms and took a wide stance of his own. Should the monk still be on the verge of pursuit the boy would be ready for him. 

[WC: 493]
[Total WC: 5,055]
Spoiler:
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:55 pm
The hyuuga fires two more waves of distorted air, the Sarutobi's blast of chakra barrels through and destirys this attack.

!!?

A bright aura seeps out of Souji's pores, cloaking him in a Magnificent barrier. Their gentle Fist taijutsu is marvelous...thinks the stone-coated monk as his taijutsu slams into souji's core, breaking his Chakra barrier, launching him off the platform, and sending him reeling.

As the hyuuga recovers from his blow, his byakugan would pick up on the the burning gaze of the Summit Cleaver, Raleth Sarutobi. And, he gets into a stance the genin from suna would never have seen before. 

His legs are wide, he is angled toward his opponent, his palms are together, his elbows are out, the back of his left hand faces Souji. A sudden wave of pressure and force erupts from the earth coated, stone haired jounin: ripping the bell off the ribbon

Upon seeing this, the other shinobi that have come to monitor the exam rush to the back edge of the platform. They grab Ryuuzaki, and take him to a space where he would not be in danger, but would be able to spectate. They begin using jutsu to revive him.

"Understand this," bellows the quaking voice of Summit Cleaver, "by the rules and regulations put in place by the Chuunin Exams, I am required to inform you that your time to obtain the bell has expired. Because Ryuuzaki was knocked out before the bell was obtained and before the time expired, he has failed this portion of the exam. By default, you, Hyuuga from Sunagakure, have passed." The stone-coated monk releases his hands, a sudden roar of power and strength would echo across the battlefield and the eyes of a ferocious tiger would glare at the Hyuuga from behind the Sarutobi. "However, there is a spark I see in you that must be stoked, a fire that could grow into an inferno. Will this be an inferno that razes all? Or is it the blaze that is needed to help nourish the soil of the forest? Your answer has already been decided!!"

Raleth shapes his fingers into a specific gesture, and thrusts his interlocks hands forward, roaring with the might of a ferocious Daytime Tiger. A wave and blast, a in the shape of a 10 meter by 10 meter tiger, lunges at the Hyuuga, at a power and speed of 113. After traveling some meters, Raleth would release his hands, and the tiger would bellow as it expanded into its full, 20 meter by 20 meter size, and would clamp its jaws in the young boys body, pummeling with with intense impacts.

Since souji would be launched back from the larger, platform to the smaller, 40 meter tall, 5 meter wide platform, he would travel a total of of 16 meters to his destination at 155 speed, as he was 5 meters away from the 25 meter wide pillars edge. By the time Souji travels 8 meters, Raleth would be at the edge of the platform. In this moment, the Sarutobi launches Daytime Tiger, which would travel at 113 speed, and would be 12 meters away from the smaller platform. By the time souji lands, the taijutsu would be 2 meters away from him. In this moment, as souji rolls to recover from his hit, Raleth releases the gesture, and the Daytime Tiger expands to its full, 20 meter by 20 meter size at 113 power and speed.

The platforms both shinobi stand on break apart, chunks of stone are pulverized within moments. Raleth, and the ground he stands on, would be unharmed (cause anime). His stone armor with 75 health would fly apart as the pressure wave passed him, his taijutsu DR of 50 would tank the remainder of the damage. 

As Raleth releases his gesture, he brings his hands together, and forms the blooming lotus handseal, he inhales as the pressure wave passes him and breaks off his stone armor.

[[662/6465]]

AP/Jutsu:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum