Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Click for Newds!
Remove Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 1150

In Search of a New Life Empty In Search of a New Life

Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:17 pm
Walking around the hidden star was quite the site, there were statues of the previous kage that could be viewed. There seemed to be one missing however as the plaques jumped from third Hogokage Kyousuke Snow a buff man wearing minimal clothes to the fifth something Tenji. Looking around he would speak to someone from the village about the strange sight. "Why does it go from three to five? Did someone steal the statue?" The resident didn't seem to like the question cursing the fourth as a bastard and spitting in the direction, the man's statue would be if it were there.

'Don't bring up Hogokage number four. Got it.' He would mentally note as he continued down the street. There were an abundance of holy spots and places to visit within the village and it seemed the place was kept incredibly clean. No trash littered the streets and buildings seemed brand new compared to the many repaired places in Konoha caused by repeated attacks. 'I wonder if opening this place up was a good call. The peace they knew from obscurity is now gone.' The boy would wonder as he wandered down a street with many people on it.

Recalling his purpose for why he had come to Hoshi, he would begin asking if anyone had seen a Kiri ninja. With the amount of people someone had to know something and this time of day people were all going out for lunch. It seemed some people were able to point him in a good direction and Ryuzaki would do as directed.
WC: 262
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

In Search of a New Life Empty Re: In Search of a New Life

Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:48 am
With nothing to do but wait for the second exams to arrive, Gonk decided to once again wander the village. Who knows, maybe he’d find another long lost relative. As always, Gonk wore his kirigakure headband on his forehead, keeping his purple hair out of his eyes.
“What’s the deal with all this religious stuff anyways?” Gonk wondered as he passed holy spot after holy spot. “It seems awfully strange for a ninja village to be this centered in religion. But eh, it’s not my place to judge their religiousness.”
Gonk continued wandering down the streets until a young boy caught his attention. He appeared to be even younger than Gonk, only eleven or twelve by the looks of him, and he seemed to have angered one of the villagers.
“What’s that about?” Gonk wondered as he followed the boy. “Something about the 4th Hogokage.” Gonk just shrugged, he wasn’t very interested in the politics of this village. After backing away from the villager, the young boy walked for a bit longer, than started to ask questions to random villagers.
“I wonder what he’s up to this time,” Gonk wondered as he walked within ear range of the boy. 
“Why’s he asking about mist ninja?” Gonk wondered as he walked up behind the boy and tapped his shoulder.
“Hey kid, I’m a kirigakure shinobi, is there something you need?” Gonk kept his voice and face neutral, but his appearance still might come as a shock to the kid if he had never seen a Hoshigaki before.
[WC=256]
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Citizen

Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:17 pm
The blue skin and shark teeth were the last things on the Nara's mind as he wheeled and caught a glimse of the Kiri headband. He would drop to a knee before speaking his head down so as not to look the Kiri shinobi in the eye. This was not the first time he knelt before Kiri the last time he had been in the academy under the threat of death.

"Great shinobi of Kirigakure, I am formerly from the hidden Leaf." He would say pulling a headband from his pocket with a scratch through it, the trademark of one who has turned on his village. "I was removed from the village for not siding with my people in wanting to remove the Kiri presence. I wish to rejoin the forces of Kiri in any way that I can." When said by most the actions and words would seem comical, but the hint of fear within the words woupd drive the honest plea.

Until told otherwise he would keep his head down and remain kneeling. "I am Ryuzaki Nara, a puppeteer... Well until the elders smasher my weapon."

WC: 188
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:19 am
Gonk took a small step back as the kid kneeled at his feet, surprised to say the least. 
“Well the kid seems to be telling the truth,” Gonk thought as he studied the boy. “But I don’t have any way of confirming that.”
“Hey kid, you don’t have to kneel, my name is Gonk Hoshigaki,” Gonk told the boy, “and as much as I’d like to help it’s not really my decision. I’m still only a genin, though I hope to change that at the exams.” Gonk rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke to Ryuzaki, not really sure what to do.
“For what it’s worth, I think you’re telling the truth, but you have to understand that doesn’t mean you are, no offence. I can talk to the chunin supervising me here but that’s about it. If you’re lucky maybe she’ll let you come back with us. But if that happens you’ll probably be taken in for questioning by the anbu.” Gonk shrugged, not really sure what else to say. “If there’s anything you need just let me know." If he was met with no response Gonk would turn around and start to walk away.
[WC=198]
[TWC=454]
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:38 am
Ryuzaki would wait until Gonk was finished before he would stop kneeling. As he dusted himself off he wondered why this Kiri shinobi was so calm and nice. The last one he'd met was a monster that made people take turns stabbing their fellow ninja Salzem. 

Being told even by another genin that he was believed was a relief even if he would be forced to talk to the anbu at some point. With Gonk walking off already, Ryuzaki would move quickly to catch up and stand slightly behind hik and to the left. "If you could introduce me to the person in charge here that would be helpful, thank you Gonk" The missing ninja from Konoha would say still a little fear in his voice.

As they took a few more steps the Nara would speak once more. "I wish you luck in your tasks during the exams. I'd offer to help, but there isn't much I can do, but wish you the best."
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:37 pm
As Gonk began to walk away, he could hear Ryuzaki quickly catch up to him. Gonk cocked his head and started thinking when Ryuzaki asked to see Murata. 
“Sure, she might be at the inn we’re staying at, though I can’t be sure. She was there when I left but she might have gone out.” Gonk would then continue to walk with the boy by his side, unsure of what to do. 
“Thanks, I appreciate it,” Gonk said with a smile when Ryuzaki wished him luck for the exams. Gonk made his way through the village, glancing back every so often to make sure Ryuzaki was still following him. After a few minutes of walking, the two arrived at the inn. Gonk walked up the steps and opened the door into the shared living room they had.
“Hey Momo,” Gonk said when he noticed his monkey laying on the couch. “Is Murata here?”
“Nah she left a few minutes ago,” Momo said as he reached into a bag of chips. “Say, who’s the runt?”
“First of all you shouldn’t be eating so much in between meals,” Gonk said as he snatched the bag away from him. “And second of all, this is Ryuzaki, he’s formerly from Konoha and is interested in joining Kirigakure. So I was gonna ask Murata if he could come back with us.”
“Whatever, just give me back my chips!” Momo said as he clambered up Gonk and snatched the bag out of his hands.
“Well sorry Ryuzaki,” Gonk said as he turned back to him. “But don’t worry we’ll be here until the chunin exams end. Just stop by another day, chances are she’ll be around.”
“Hey kid, if you’re done can you train me? It’s been ages since we’ve done anything.”
“Yeah sure if a few minutes Momo,” Gonk said as he walked over to the door. “See you around Ryuzaki.” With that, Gonk would close the door and turn to Momo. “Alright it’s time to burn off all of those chips.”
[WC=337]
[TWC=791]
[Exit]
claims:
Ryuzaki Nara
Ryuzaki Nara
Citizen

Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:52 pm
The walk to the inn after the previous exchange was rather silent, but standing in the doorway of the inn Kiri was staying in was quite the odd place. Most surprising was the talking monkey eating chips. It was able to answer questions and could even ask them itself. The Nara was about to answer, but Gonk answered in his stead. 

After that Gonk affirmed the one he needed to speak with wasn't there. "Thank you, for the help." Ryuzaki would say bowing before Gonk closed the door. The puppeteer was still stuck on one thing as he stood outside the closed door. "That was a talking monkey, it spoke. With words." He would turn around and exit the inn remembering the name of the place and the room number for when he returned.

Even if he didn't get to speak with the leader of the Kiri genin, he at least had an idea of how things would go and where he needed to be to speak with the head hancho. Perhaps, with that done he could spend a little time practicing or do something before he returned to the cheap place he had rented.
WC: 195
TWC: 810
Claiming: 8 stats, 810 WC/1500 toward Hiding with Camoflouge B-rank because clanless.
Exit
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650