Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

The Search Empty The Search

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:02 pm
The Turning Point inn remained much as it did the last time Takeo had entered it's door. It was a small place located within the beating heart of the city. It drew a regular crowd, the workmen who owned the various shops and stalls from around as well as the guardsmen frequently visited, but other than that was never overly full. Takeo remembered it well. Heads turned when the man entered. There were faces that Takeo recognised. Geraint the Smith was over in the corner of the room. He seemed surprised, as if a long lost relative had turned up..or his ex wife. The owner gave him a curt nod as he wiped down the bar counter. There was a small smile on the elderly man's face but apart from that he seemed to care little.

Takeo navigated his way through the maze of chairs. It was the afternoon now so the place was about as busy as it usually got. It wasn't exactly hard to move around in but it was still not ideal. The white haired man reached the counter after a few moments and gave a nod. "I'll take the usual." Takeo commented turning to face the crowded room. "Business seems good."

"As good as ever." The man replied as he grabbed the bottle from the cooler. "Doubted you would show up again." He would comment while handing over the drink. Takeo avoided frowning as he paid the amount.

"I myself doubted. It's been an interesting few months to say the least." With that he took a swig from the bottle. He sucked in air through his teeth as the aftertaste burned his throat. It was an awful drink but remained popular in this side of Hoshigkaure due to it's cheapness. Geraint had recommended it to him during their second encounter with each other. Takeo for what it's worth had declined. However several drinks and one card game later Takeo had grown fond of the drink. It had gotten to the point where it was considered an odd sight if Takeo was not stood by the bar with a bottle in his hand.

The man responded with an amused 'hmph' before going back to his work. A man of few words as always. Takeo respected that much at least and departed from the counter. "Guess I'll have to go over huh?" He commented to no one in particular. As he made his way over toward the table in the far corner he took another swig from the bottle. He would need it.

Geraint was a large man. That was putting it lightly. He was the son of a smith, who was in turn a son of a smith. The smithy that Geraint owned had been running for generations. Geraint's father had been called Gabriel the Giant. He had clearly passed on his size to his son. However Geraint refuted the claims and says that his father had been much larger at his age than he was now. Apparently Geraint was similar in size to his mother. Both had long since departed from the mortal plane so Takeo couldn't really dispute the matter either way. Geraint was around eight feet tall, towering over Takeo by about a foot and a half, and was about as wide as a bear with arms to match. He had a round face, not that you could tell due to the shaggy hair and the bushy beard that covered the most of it, with brown eyes that displayed the slightest traces of more wisdom than he let on. So all in all, Geraint was a large man.

He had a voice to match his size, one that boomed with each sentence. Some say that Geraint had never whispered in his life. Other stated that he was physically incapable of such a feat. Takeo knew for a fact that he could whisper, just that he liked being irritating.So it was safe to say when he noticed Takeo the ear-drum shattering exclamation had been expected. He grinned to hide the pain as he sat opposite the behemoth of a man. "How's life been treating ya old friend?"

Several bottles later and it had been like he'd never left in the first place. Wiping tears from his eyes at the inside joke uttered not seconds ago Takeo drained the remainder of what would be the last drink for tonight. The smile remained for a moment before it dropped away. "Say Geraint, have you seen my pet around lately?"

The bearded man took a moment to think it over before shaking his head. "Can't say I 'ave lad. I thought you took it with ya. Last I saw of it was when ya were here with the..." He trailed off for a moment, "With tha' blonde."

Takeo gave a slight nod. Pig had been away for quite some time. That was worrying. There was no doubt Pig was one of the strongest beings in the world, surpassing the strength of his younger twin, however there was no telling what had happened. Takeo would have to set out and find him. The one lead he had would be Pig's second owner, whom he hadn't spoken to in quite some time now. The white haired man paused for a moment before clearing his throat. "So..has she been here at all lately?" Takeo questioned, sounding more hopeful planned.

Geraint looked amused but shook his head. "Not since that one time."

Takeo's expression dropped. "Oh." When had been the last time they had spoken? Before his trip to Sunagakure it had to have been. They'd parted in good terms, so why hadn't she visited since? Why would anyone want to visit you anyway? The voice in the back of his mind chimed in. He ignored it. Takeo shook his head, clearing the woman from his thoughts for now. "Another round then?"

It had been two weeks since Takeo had arrived in Hoshigakure. During that time he had searched the streets for Pig. Takeo had not ventured to the palace however, instead scouting it from afar with his Byakugan. Pig wasn't there, neither was she, so he had no reason to go there. Geraint had helped all he could, supplying him with information and tips. Apparently one of the guards had spotted Pig heading out of the city some time ago.

So now the man stood at the gates of Hoshigakure once more. "I'll see you around sometime." Takeo said over his shoulder to the hulking figure behind him.

"Ya best do lad." The man said patting him on the back. The thud of his boulder size palm hitting Takeo's shoulder blades was thunderous. "Maybe don't wait a year this time though hm?"

Takeo smirked. "Aye, maybe." One final nod was given before he made his way out of the city. "I'm going to barbecue that pest when I see it again." He said to his only remaining companion.

Now that I would like to see.

[Exiting Hoshigakure]

Wordcount: 1166 toward Pig the Pig [1166/2000]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Search Empty Re: The Search

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:52 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum: