Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Thunder StrikesToday at 3:56 pmIchigo SatoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

In search of power. [P] Empty In search of power. [P]

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:19 am
Viper sits behind his desk, his attire being the Hokage battle uniform, twin weapon pouches upon his hips fully loaded for travel, a small backpack upon the desk, his coal black eyes shift from the door, then to the window, he waits for his brother Echo who he has something to discuss with.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

In search of power. [P] Empty Re: In search of power. [P]

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am
The window Slides open revealing....Boar Echo's errand boy ANBU who's medical doesn't allow him to take on active missions "S-Sorry Hokage-Sama Kitsune-Taichou ordered me to-" Boar is cut off by the Door opening revealing the daring masked form of Parrot the ANBU's cook Parrot bowing her head parallel to the door her shaking frame obviously nervous at being ordered to mess with the Hokage like this..."Sorry Hokage-Sama but Kitsune-Taichou ordered me too walk in randomly!!!" she nearly squeaks out the two Non-Combat oriented ANBU quite nervous to actually be ordered to mess with a Kage-level ninja like this...And yet Echo is still nowhere to be seen.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 am
Viper sighs softly at their antics, Echo has to be up to something, his trained senses focus heavily upon the surrounding area, his Sharingan eyes activate as he glares towards the two off duty anbu, this is mostly to further frighten them for his own ammusement, "Where, is my brother?" He asks calmly, a stern tone to his voice.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:37 am
The ANBU stutter out replies in unison their voices high pitched from fear "W-we don't know!!" they look as if the are ready to drop to their knee's and beg for mercy at any moment before a something cuts them off...Music..? It seems to be emenating behind the couch, The two ANBU's fear immediately drop and they draw Kunai now moving toward behind the couch ready to defend their Hokage their ANBU training taking over...The two suddenly vanish pulled into a void of some sort fire crackers going off now in their place as the Music seems to grow louder Echo's masked form appearing from a swirl as the song blairs throughout the entire building and he strikes a pose applause coming from seemingly nowhere before he lets out a laugh and walks over to the couch reaching behind it and pulling up a makeshift boom box which he shuts off "Yo!" he says casually as if nothing just happened a grin appearing behind his mask as the Two ANBU are dropped randomly and Echo dismisses the two confused Shinobi with a gesture "What did you need Oh fearless leader?" He says with a bit of amusement in his voice once again having his 'Fun'

UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 am
Viper observes this show, his normal stoic expression upon his face as Echo shows off, he sighs once he finishes, "Stuff like this makes it really hard to ask you for a favor" He shakes his head, emotion returns to his face once more as he chuckles, "Atleast your having fun again, I sorta missed your antics."
Viper gets to his feet and grabs his bags strap in his right hand and throws it over his shoulder, "I found an interesting scroll about this demon inside me and it speaks of an island near Iwagakure no Sato that supposedly helps one tame the creature, would you be fine holding down the fort for a few days?" Viper questions, he knows his brother can handle the job, but he feels the entire village will be remodeled and the Shinobi given new uniforms to wear upon his return, he adds in one last bit, "Without changing anything for fun..?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:47 am
Echo's grin widens and then weakens upon his brother elaborating his order his right hands index finger and thumb flicking together as he tosses his hand down in disappointment "Damn! Foiled again...But hear this Brother!" he says his tone burning with determination "One day you shall falter....and then....the Kunoichi of this village will fall my dress code of!!" Echo's right fist shoots to the sky as his left hand slides against his waist before his right fist comes down his elbow bending as if cocked like a gun making the proud declaration of..! "TINY MINI-SKIRTS!!!!" Echo shouts only about halfway joking with his brother..."You know you can count on me" he says chuckling shaking his head at his half-joke."I'll make sure the Village is only halfway blown up..." he says again another joke.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:52 am
Viper shakes his head at this but cant help but chuckle, "You do this for me and maybe we will talk about that dress code when I return."
Viper walks past his brother and ruffles his hair with his left hand, "Well, keep everything standing broski I'll be back, if anything happens you can just track me and come get me."
Viper slips his arm through the strap of the bag, he steps up upon the edge of the window, with use of the body flicker technique he vanishes, rapid use allows him to travel the land on top of his already impressive speed.

{Exit.}
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 am
"Hehe.." Echo chuckles at his brothers actions before walking over too the Hokage's desk and sweat dropping at the large amount of paperwork "....He left me with all of this didn't he..?" Echo states in a bitter tone his right hand sliding into his sleeve and pressing against his Anbu tattoo "BOAR!! PARROT!!" He shouts in his head "Get back to the Hokage's office now!!...And Bring pens!!" Echo walks around the desk and sits in Viper's chair cracking his knuckles "...Paperwork you shall meet thy doom!!" He states as his Agents appear "GET TO WORK YOU TWO!!!" He says gesturing to their corresponding piles Echo beginning work on his stack

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum