Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Just a Day (Open)

+2
Masashi Uzumaki
Kensei Onomori
6 posters
Go down
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Just a Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a Day (Open)

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:47 pm
The two young shinobi had their own reactions to his ability to use Wood Release. Youta’s reaction was to bring up his clan, without referencing them by name, and mention he was trying to learn Shadow Clones with the intent of imbuing it with his clan’s element. Of course since he had not said anything specific about what his clan was, the Uzumaki Jounin would have no idea what clan or element it could be. That being said, it had piqued his interest as it was possibly one he was not familiar with. “Oh how interesting. That’s effectively what the Wood Clone is.” Masashi would say to Youta. “It’s a variation of shadow clones that uses Wood Release. Perhaps we could work on it together.” The boy was free to refuse the offer of course, Masashi would not be offended if he wanted to work on it in secret. That being said, Masashi offered simply because the boy talking about it may also mean he would be willing to accept assistance should someone offer it.

The other boy, Morio, as he had finally introduced himself, had a different reaction altogether. Before he had said anything else, a kunai flew from his hand towards a tree further away. He would then look at Masashi and question his ability to use Wood Release, since according to his lineage he should not be able to use that particular nature. Since it was not something Masashi was really interested in discussing, the Uzumaki Jounin would not give the young Genin the truth. The truth being that he had Senju DNA implanted into his body to gain test the clan’s abilities for himself. Masashi’s eyebrow would also raise at Morio’s crude language towards him. “Despite there several ways on how it’s possible, the how is really none of your concern.” He would say flatly to Morio. “I have the ability to use Wood Release and that’s that,” putting the matter to rest as far as he was concerned. “If you would like to work on your skills together, I am happy to help out both of you. I am skilled in Medical and Fuinjutsu primarily, and I have started dabbling in more advanced Ninjutsu.” If either boy accepted his invitation, he would assist them in whatever area they wished to work on.

WC: 387
TWC: 1573
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:06 pm
Youta looked at Morio “maybe his mom was a Senju or something. Does it really matter though either way I would love to learn from you I should probably master shadow clone before I add my family’s element. Which I guess I should explain it a little sometime after I learn the clone jutsu. I have gotten pretty far with my dojutsu. So if you ever need my help with anything where you might need it let me know. I am sorry if it seems like I am hiding my element. It gets a pretty bad reputation among some shinobi because it is a pain in the ass and especially among the church even more then other jutsu because of the myth that my clan made a deal with demons in order to gain it. We are not possessed necessarily; it's more of a symbiosis.” He was not sure what to say and did not want to give away too much but he figured he could trust the Jonin who would be training him and the other genin was bound to find out anyways. “I come from the Shinkou clan. I do not know if you know anything about them. They do not usually have a good reputation. They are not necessarily my favorite people. They just kind of forced me to come learn from them so I never went to this academy but I still like to learn. They were kind of ashamed and disliked me because my mother was apparently a prostitute but I do not know. Never met her. She died during birth.”

Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:02 pm
Morio gave a small scoff as he continued to twirl the kunai, he knew a cop out answer when he heard it but for now he would leave it be. Looking back to where he threw the kunai he would plot on what to do next before answering the other two," Matters when something doesn't sit right with you and you'd like answers. While you might be complacent with a simple answer. If you're okay with a half assed answer then you trust too easily. No offense to any of you but someone who can't answer a question without deflecting isn't that trustworthy. Either way I have my answer. If you want to train this one here go ahead, i'll sit this one out. Don't need to train how to use a clone and like i was telling dark here, don't have any clan traits to train. Unless you know the secret to unlocking something that probably doesn't exist. If not you two have fun, i'll watch," he wasn't trying to be rude. He didn't trust people who didn't give the truth. With that being said if the two were going to train he would stand up and dust himself off, and prepare himself to do a little more throwing. His aim had definitely been improving but he wondered if he could possibly make it better. With that being said he would twirl it one more time and launch it toward the same kunai but just an inch or two under it. Once it collided with the tree he would begin to walk over and look at how they sat. Maybe he could try it with other objects...maybe a different form of shuriken? That would definitely be interesting...something he made on his own even.

WC: 294
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:52 am
Mid-Topic Claim:

496 WC towards Shadow Clones (1500/1500)

Proof of progress here

1077 WC remaining
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:33 am
Approved
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:22 am
Youta accepted Masashi’s offer of teaching, so the Uzumaki Jounin would start there. The young Genin would go off on a small tangent about why he was being more secretive about his clan, which Masashi totally understood. Unfortunately he wasn’t doing a very good job of being discrete, as he was leaving little hints that a keen mind could pick up on and figure out with deductive reasoning. He did come right out and say he was a member of the Shinkou Clan, not one Masashi was familiar with, but likely one that others would know about. Something to do a little more research on for sure. The story took a hairpin turn at that point when Youta revealed what little information he knew about his mother. “I’m sorry to hear that young Youta.” Masashi would say to the boy. “I’m sure it’s been hard on you. That being said, I don’t allow the reputation of a clan determine my behaviour towards an individual; your own actions and behaviour will tell me all I need to know.” Of course he wasn’t trying to come off as pompous or condescending, he wanted to assure the boy that he would treat him the same regardless of what clan he came from, so long as he himself did not do anything to garner a bad rep.

Morio, on the other hand, was not doing himself any favours. Naturally he wouldn’t be getting the answer he wanted, he didn’t deserve the truth. Masashi did not know this child, and as such did not have Masashi’s respect. Yet he dare to speak to him in such a manner, as if his life story was a book at the library that you could just check out and peruse at their leisure. It was intolerable. The Uzumaki Jounin’s eyes would flash with anger and indignation for a brief moment before he regained his composure. This was a child after all, and even though he deserved to be chastised, it was not his place to do so. “With all due respect, Morio, my life’s story is not something that I simply share with whoever asks just because ‘it doesn’t sit right with them’. If I decide not to answer a personal question, that is my choice, and just because you don’t like the answer doesn’t mean I am undeserved of trust or the respect that my rank is due. If you would rather not participate, you do not have to, nor am I forcing you to. You are welcome to observe and join in later should you change your mind.

With that he would lead Youta a few meters away, so Morio could still listen in if he so chose, and would begin the instruction of the Shadow Clone technique to the Shinkou Genin. First thing he would do is dismiss the Wood Clone he’d summoned, and then would give a brief explanation on the Shadow Clone technique. “As I’m sure you’re already aware, there are a couple differences between Shadow Clones and the clone technique you are already competent with.” Masashi would say to the boy. “But I'm going over them anyways just in case you weren't aware. The Clone technique simply creates a projection of yourself, it has no substance so it can’t do anything other than be a somewhat ineffective distraction. Shadow Clones on the other hand, are a completely different situation altogether. With this technique, you can create up to two Shadow Clones, each of which has your exact same capabilities, they share your knowledge and behaviour, including what jutsu you know. They can use them too, within reason. When you use the technique, you’ll be investing a large amount of your chakra into them at first. If they’re destroyed, or you dismiss them, any chakra they have left over will be returned to you, along with any knowledge they’ve picked up while they were summoned.” As he says this, he would make the series of hand seals for Youta to copy. Tiger, Horse, Ram, and then the specific clone seal and Masashi summoned two identical clones of himself. “Now you try.” He would say to Youta.

WC: 693
TWC: 2266 (496 WC spent)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:22 pm
Youta looked at Morio with a little bit of shock and surprise.  He was surprised any genin would talk to a jounin in that way.  It was extremely disrespectful and probably offended the jounin in some way.  He would sort of fall silent not really knowing what to say to the other genin, Morio.  Even though he was not necessarily raised around the shinobi system and spent most of his time at the clan headquarters he knew that you should still show respect to those who are higher rank than you are.  He would snap out of it after a few minutes of looking at him with a shocked expression and continue “There is no need to be disrespectful.  He has earned his position and is a jounin so he has to be trusted by someone to reach that rank.  It was not necessarily trust in him as much as respect for his position but he has also not given any reason to distrust him as a fellow shinobi of Hoshigakure.  Even if you do not trust him or want to learn anything from him,  he still deserves your respect for his position.” he leans in a closer to Morio and whispers “Plus you never know when making a friend or at least a friendly acquaintance with a jounin might come in handy.” He then steps away again and continues talking to Morio saying regularly “It would also be a waste of day to also meet a jounin and not use the chance to learn something and try to gain some of their knowledge. So even if you do not trust him now might be the chance to use him for some of his knowledge. Me, I want to learn some things but I also like to meet people of the town and maybe make some more friends.”  he would then listen to Masashi kind of talk to Morio saying some similar things then he turned and talked to me.

So Youta would turn to Masashi and say “Thanks for your concern, but it is hard to miss someone you never knew.  I was also adopted from one of the local orphanages by one of the village’s blacksmiths and his wife so I had a good upbringing even after I went and studied with my clan for a while. Thank you for trying to teach me the shadow clone jutsu technique.”  he would listen intently to the jounin who was explaining how the shadow clown is different from the other more basic clone jutsu “So a shadow clone clone can use any technique that you know? That seems really cool and useful.”  So Youta would concentrate on doing the right hand signals.  He would do Tiger-Horse-Ram-then the specific clone hand signal, this signal took Youta a couple of tries to get right.  He would do it the first time but he must not have put enough chakra into it because nothing happened. After a few tries and a lot of advice from the jounin he would eventually get the hang of it till he eventually got the technique down pat he would continue to practice it and practice it.  He would then turn to the jounin and ask “Do most chakras or clan abilities have a special one.  I heard rumors from the clan elders that our clan did but how would you change what you did during it in order to get your clan's aspect to come out like your wood clones. I thought I should probably learn this one first. Do you have any advice on that?”  He would then get lost in thoughts and wait to see if Morio wanted to join in any training.

Youta would then go on to think even if the jounin does, should he use it now and show his Yuumei to him.  He would normally not show anyone his Yuumei since they are wrongly associated with demons and the occult.  He knows the Jounin said he does not judge people on their clan but he does not know what the Yuumei does both the religious folks hate it for the demon aspect and shinobi do not really like it because it can absorb and cancel out techniques and jutsu.  But he is also very curious what would happen if he put some of the Yuumei into his Shadow Clone Technique. He wanted to see how it would change or if it would even change.  Yuumei is darkness and shadow incarnate so it might not do anything but he was very curious about what it might do.  He would then change his thoughts to the genin.  Whereas Youta did not think the genin would know anything about the Shinkou clan or Yuumei, Youta did not want his secret getting out and for everyone to know what the Yuumei could do.

WC:808
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Mon May 10, 2021 5:00 pm
There was a small chuckle from the male as he looked at both of them. He didn't believe in the naivety of the other male who was so blind as to blindly respect and go with whatever he was told. On the same hand he couldn't believe the other male thought his rank deserved respect right off the bat. Such a thought process was unknown to the young male who grew up outside of the shinobi system originally and also had a close rule that respect was earned and was especially never given to those that deemed it correct to garner it...especially due to a "rank". He turned his eyes toward Masashi first and held up a single finger as he spoke," Let's get one thing clear. I personally do not care for your rank or how you obtained it. In my short time on this plane I have quickly learned one thing. Rank and status does not equate to respect, especially when you find that things can be easily explained as " I'm not telling you because i don't want to." If you want someone to respect you, the truth is a good first start. As someone who has been in a village setting a lot longer than I have even you must know that respect comes with the truth and an understanding that if you want someone to trust you, you must also be willing to show why you can be trusted. One who simply trusts in anything because of a rank or otherwise usually lead themselves into an early grave."

Just as quick as he was to speak on it to Masashi, his eyes went to Youta as he continued," I'll make this plain. I don't personally care if the person is of high rank or not.If i cannot trust you as a person first, your rank is irrelevant. What you see as disrespect, i see as assuring myself I am not putting something so important as trust or respect in someone that can just as easily cover up the truth or lie to me. I will never put my trust or respect in a liar...never. If you want that in your life that's on you, but that isn't for me," with that he walked off toward his kunai waving them both off," Enjoy your training." As he pulled his Kunai out of the tree he would pull out a small whetstone and begin to re-sharpen them. He could see the small areas that were becoming dull. Was it because of what he had been storing them in.....or maybe because these were hand-me-downs....Either way the display had displeased him a bit so he began to take care of them. For him spotting impurities or areas of wear and tear came easy. Maybe it was because of the blacksmith mentality he had or something else, but this was a lot better to him than some silly shadow clone training. He kept tabs on what was going on solely because he hated being snuck up on and more so not knowing where other people were after a while.

518 wc
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue May 11, 2021 2:28 pm
It was clear to him that this child grew up differently than those in the village. It didn’t matter, he was not here to coddle anyone, and Masashi was getting tired of his naïve attitude. Of course he knew nothing of them; where they came from, who their family was, but that was unimportant. They were part of the village, and he would protect him to the best of his ability should it be needed. Until that time though, he did not have to indulge the little twirp, nor did he have to put up with the constant stream of disrespect coming from his mouth. “There are plenty of ways to earn the respect of someone, and yes being truthful can be one of those ways.” Masashi would say to Morio. “Though I would argue that providing the truth is all relative in regards to whether or not it would be worthy of respect, as some revelations change a person’s perspective for the worse. It’s fairly naïve of you to assume that all truth leads to respect, but as you’re a child I can understand why you would have such a worldview. Every person has secrets, or details of their life that the general public is not privy to, and no one should be chastised for it, especially not from someone who’s barely old enough to graduate from the academy. In any event, I will no longer be entertaining your opinions on the subject. If you require assistance in any other topic of discussion, I will be more than happy to oblige, but if you continue to bring this up, I will simply ignore it.

With that being said, Masashi would turn back to Youta, “to answer your questions,” Masashi would say to the boy that actually wanted to learn, “Shadow Clones can use all but the most advanced jutsu you would have access to. For example, my Shadow clone would be able to create a chakra scalpel, or heal serious injuries, but they would not be able to use the technique I have learned for bringing people back from the dead.” He would pause for a minute, while pondering how best to answer Youta’s next question. “There are likely a large number of different clans across our world, each person’s chakra is individual to them, like a fingerprint. Not all clans have special abilities, but as my knowledge on individual clans is limited, I can’t say with any certainty what portion of clans possess their own abilities. When it came to learning about Wood release and how to channel it, there was research available to me that I was able to use as a guidepost, and testing it for myself after that. As for unlocking your own clan’s abilities, your best bet would be trying to find research about them. Failing that, trial and error, testing a hunch and seeing what pays off.” With that, he’d stop the impromptu lecture so that Youta could continue to ask more questions if needed, or if he wanted to try experimenting with his idea.

WC: 512
TWC: 2777 (496 WC spent)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue May 18, 2021 10:34 am
Youta would look at Masashi now and listen intently. He decided not to pay much mind to Morio anymore. He seemed like he was just going to be disrespectful to everyone there so he decided to just ignore him. He listens intently to Masashi who seems to be giving a lecture about shadow clones and chakra natures. “Wait did you just say you could bring someone back from the dead? That is impressive so they can use everything but your most advanced techniques.” He then starts kind of talking but mostly muttering to himself. “Ok I wonder if it could use the Yuumei or if it could use the Yuumei I store up before using it after I learn how to absorb people's techniques. Or if they will just cancel them out this will eventually require future testing.” He then realizes that he said those things out and kind of tries to change the subject quickly “Where would the best place to learn about clans from demon country be? My guess is the library but from what I remember the elders are pretty tight lipped in my clan.” He would then go on to practice his normal shadow clone jutsu even more till he gets it down perfect. He thinks about maybe trying to put more of his Yuumei into it but it is starting to become hard to control so he takes a break from trying that and quietly mutters to himself “ok I have to control the Yuumei to use the Yuumei, I got this.” To be honest though, he was not sure if he had this under control or not. He would keep practicing his normal shadow clone jutsu.

Wc282
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum