Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
Staff List
Administrators:
Mizuki Ohta [Head Admin]

Moderators:
Kenshin [Head Mod]

Trial Staff:
Kita Hajime [Trial Admin]
Ryuzaki [Trial Mod]
Daiko [Trial Mod]
Moosiah [Trial Admin]
Suika Yuki [Trial Admin]
Guren Chinoike [Trial Mod]
Arantima [Trial Mod]

Approval Moderators:
Ita

NPC'ers:
All Staff

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads
Top posting users this week
39 Posts - 15%
36 Posts - 14%
32 Posts - 12%
31 Posts - 12%
30 Posts - 11%
27 Posts - 10%
19 Posts - 7%
17 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 6%
16 Posts - 6%
Word Counter

Just a Day (Open)

+2
Youta Shinkou
Ichigo Sato
6 posters
Go down
Morio Hoshimura
Morio Hoshimura
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 32500
100%

Just a Day (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a Day (Open)

Thu May 27, 2021 10:02 pm
It was something to say that he was going a bit stir crazy sitting there and sharpening his kunai without doing much. The day for him was getting sort of short but with him basically wasting some of his time he figured he'd go about it differently. Packing up his Kunai he would stand up and stretch seeing the other two enamored in their training or whatever. Today was eventful enough as it was and he was ready to head back. He wouldn't give a second notice or a thought to his next actions he would wave the two off and begin to head out," i'm done for the day see ya," not saying where he was going or why he was actually leaving was sort of his M.O at this point but he wasn't going to waste more time here. Feeling the itch to craft, he would head back to Mercurio's to do some work.

WC: 156
TWC: 2489
[Exit]
Claiming 24 Stats (Maxes me out)
putting 1369 words toward https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t48176-total-concentration-breathing#369837 finishing it off (Proof: Here
Putting 1,120 toward https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t48256-thunder-breathing making total 1,120/500
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 35650
100%

Sat May 29, 2021 5:56 pm
Masashi chuckled, “yes, I specialize in medical techniques. One of those is the ability to bring people back that have passed away recently. And yes, they are limited in that way, but they are still a very powerful tool to be able to access.” In regards to the second question he asked, Masashi didn’t really have an answer. “I’m afraid I don’t remember seeing anything in the Archives regarding clans from Demon Country, but that being said I’ve not read all the books there is. It’s very possible that there’s something there, but I couldn’t say for sure.” He’d watch Youta try out the Shadow clone a couple more times before Morio decided that he was done for the day and left. Masashi couldn’t say he minded; the boy was rude, and wasn’t particularly good company. That being said, he did have other duties he would need to get to himself. “I should probably get going myself,” He would say to Youta. “I have some work that needs to get done. Keep practicing, you’ll get there.” With a wave and a smile, Masashi would leave the training grounds and head back to his home. He had some research work that needed to be done.

[EXIT]

WC: 204
TWC: 2981 (496 WC spent)

Will make claims later
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Jounin
Jounin
Ryo : 35650
100%

Sun May 30, 2021 12:20 pm
Claims:

+3 batches of Explosive Clay (21 total on his person now)
+29 AP
2485 WC towards Chakra Sapping Chains (2485/5000, B-Rank learned)
Souji
Souji
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 23350
100%

Sun May 30, 2021 2:56 pm
Approved
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 40040
100%

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:28 pm
Exit TWC 2209

Claims
Shadow clone 750/750 (because I was trained)
[url= https://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t46739-shade-release-dark-whip-v7]Dark whip[/url] 1459/2500

22 stats
Fu
Fu
Genin
Genin
Ryo : 4700
100%

Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:39 pm
Approved
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum