Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A map to aid the villageToday at 2:12 pmKutari UchihaMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Moon Demon
Mission Record : Mission Parchment
Familiar : Naraku
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : S/T
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 49150

Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse

Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:02 am
“There is definitely a difference in the climate within this village than where I’m from. I even experienced a slight cold shortly after my arrival.” She joked softly, continuing on with the discussion. “My life there wasn’t a bad one in the beginning, but in my case, you learn quickly that you have to look after yourself. Trusting the wrong people can easily result in your death.” It was kinda a touchy subject.

The kunoichi would reach her hands to the top of her head, removing the ribbon that held up the thick locks of her raven-black hair. Giving a gentle shake as her strands fell freely behind her shoulders. “It was time for me to seek a new path. . and start anew.”

The two of them came upon an entrance to some sort of room. Meika felt her eyebrow angle with uncertainty as the man mentioned her terms of punishment. Her eyes went from him, to gaze upon the door. “I’ll try and take your word for it.”
{WC: 169, TWC: 1,861}
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:05 pm
Ichigo listened to the young lady's story before finally letting her in. "Well Meika, it was fun talking to you. I'm sure you'll be fine from here on. Don't forget to say hi next time we see each other". And with that the Drunk would disappear like a thief in the night, similar to how the kunoichi found her way to the hot springs.

(Exit)

(TWC: 1578)
Claims:
- 1500/1500 Cloud's Dynasty (using 25% max stat discount)
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:16 pm
Approved
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Moon Demon
Mission Record : Mission Parchment
Familiar : Naraku
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : S/T
Ryo : 49150

Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:48 pm
- Exiting Thread -
{TWC} 1,861
{Claims} 18 stats: 10 Speed | 8 Vigor
Water Sealing Technique (500/500)
Water Replacement (500/500)
Uchugan Awakening  (1,832/2,000) -971 from here
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:51 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum