Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Azuma
Azuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sneaking Lessons [Training] Empty Sneaking Lessons [Training]

Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:24 am
"Now, students, your mission is to come to me before I know who you really are", - the teacher says as a group of students walk towards him on the outskirts of the village. It is flat land with few rocks and trees around. There is no one here except the students, the teacher and the horses, who are quietly eating grass in a small distance. "I'll be waiting here; you have 1 hour. Start".

Students hide behind rocks and start planning next steps. "What should we do? If we transform at each other it would be easily recognize who is who, I think it is need to try another citizen’s appearance". "May be should just sneak around? Somebody will distract him and an others try to reach him?". "Argh! I'm tired of waiting", - shouts girl and rush to the teacher. "Bad. She is left handed", - teacher says and throw kunai at student. At this moment she transforms back to the boy, who dodge kunai and runs back to the cover.
One of the boys comes out from behind the rocks and approaches the teacher, "Senpai, I understand correctly that you expected us to try to transform each other, but if you don't see any difference from the original, does this student pass the test?". "Yes you understand the rules, Boku." "But I am not he", laugh boy while touch teacher and transforms back to his form. "Great, you pass". And game has started.

"Bad" – he throws kunai at the student. "Bad, again" – another thrown kunai. This is Azuma’s seventh attempt. He tries to concentrate, makes dog sign "Transformation Jutsu". Now he looks perfect, he thinks. He doesn’t even take a couple of steps when hears "Bad". "Substitution Jutsu" – at the last second before kunai reaches his shoulder. Fifteen minutes left. The teacher starts get angry and thrown kunai faster and faster. No matter how many students tries to do it together, always after "Bad" follows a fan of kunai.

Azuma lies at the ground and try to recover. He cannot dodge all projectiles and forced to use substitution jutsu, if he doesn’t want to be wounded. Three students left the test with severe injuries after failing to evade. He feels how his chakra is close to depletion. It is need to higher chances of success. Ram, "Clone Jutsu" – two his full copies look at him, maybe this is the best jutsu which he can do now, let’s try to use it. Dog, "Transformation Jutsu", three girls stands and looking each other. "Now time to see who is the best at mirroring", and they run to the teacher. "Bad, Bad, Bad!" – first of all left clone disappears in smoke, then clone at the right hand, and after a few seconds kunai has targeted to his face, "Substitution Jutsu!", kunai hits a log with a thud. So he was the best of his copies, he need to assume what makes him best. "New round! Clone jutsu! Transform jutsu!". "I need analyze any move which me and my clones make, I need to find out something that says that it’s me, and not the person who I transformed into". It was close enough, but the closer to the teacher, the more dangerous it would be. At close range, it is almost impossible to dodge the teacher's attacks. Kunai slashes Azuma across the face and a light trickle of blood flowed from his cheek.

"Five minutes left". If it will continue at this temp, the next attempt is going to be the last. Breathing hitched, chakra almost at zero, and Azuma still does not understand what exactly betrays the impostor in him. He hates pretending to be someone else, and hates anyone who lives such a copycat’s life. "How pathetic you all are. You rush to me again and again, but don’t try understand what is your fault. You do not try to analyze the situation, your behavior. In a real fight, this will lead you to death. There won't be another dozen attempts. You need to assess the situation and act for sure and clearly."

"He is right, calm down, Azuma. Your mother taught you to think first, see solutions, and not rush into the first one that came across. Think, think, think!". And now he sees the horses which was here all the time. How simple it looks now, that the deal. Azuma waits until others students rush to the teacher and runs to horses. "Clone Jutsu, Transform Jutsu", clone and Azuma transforms into different students. Teacher see this pair but don’t react while they run not to towards him. Azuma has never done this before, but now he thinks it's the best option and uses the Transformation Jutsu again when it comes to horses. His clone jumps on a horse and rides on the teacher, dragging the herd with him. "Bad. Speed won’t help you, fake", kunai reaches clone and he disappears, "And it was the plan?!". "No, that’s was the plan", says Azuma, when one of horses transforms back close to the teacher "What? Animal? Such a good move. You passed. Time is up, everyone who didn't pass, get ready for punishment".

Azuma happy sits on the rock and pat a horse. So, it was very close for failure, but he did. It is fantastic for him how many jutsu he combined together. But next time he will need to use his resources much wiser. Now is time to relax and recover.

[WC: 915]
Azuma
Azuma
Citizen
Remove Default

Sneaking Lessons [Training] Empty Re: Sneaking Lessons [Training]

Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:06 am
"That's it, enough rest, let's move on to the second part of the lesson" - says the teacher, just 10 minutes after the end of the test. "What? We just finished your first test." "These are your problems, that you have been fiddling with the test for so long, you would have done it earlier - you would have had more rest. Now listen to the next task: see that rock, I'm waiting for you from above, your task is to climb up to me. As soon as you find yourself with two feet on the top platform, you will complete the task." The students look at the rock, which looked more like a tall, absolutely smooth pillar. "Is he kidding?" The girl asks, watching as the teacher jumped to the very top in two jumps. "And yes, I almost forgot, the teacher shouts, those who tried the previous test must complete it in 40 minutes, those who did not pass in 20 minutes. You can start all at the same time. Time has gone."

In general, Azuma is able to direct chakra to the legs, but not in the current state, when he actively used other techniques for an hour. So Azuma decides to wait a bit and rest. It helps a lot that he still managed to cope with the previous test at the last minute. Other students decide not to wait and immediately storm this obstacle. Half of them fail to even start climbing, and they rise only as far as their own speed is enough. Those who start to rise higher are subjected to a rain of kunai. It is necessary not only to rise but also to evade. Apparently three students were not enough for today.

By the time Azuma gets up rested, about a third have completed the test, and another quarter have refused to continue trying. Azuma walks to the base and tries to remember the feeling of control needed to use the chakra in his legs. So far, it is not possible to do this unconsciously. Slowly, he begins to climb, but almost immediately he has to jump back to dodge the kunai. The test is not for turtles. Another try, this time with more speed. Dodge, dodge, another dodge. It turns out to overcome almost half of the column, then Azuma changes tactics and begins to climb not strictly up, but with a snake, it becomes much easier to dodge kunai. His natural speed helps him cover the rest of the distance in a matter of seconds. And now he is standing at the top, simultaneously with another boy who was climbing up the other side of the pillar. "Great, you passed."

[EXIT]
[WC: 451]
[TWC: 1366]
Azuma
Azuma
Citizen
Remove Default

Sneaking Lessons [Training] Empty Re: Sneaking Lessons [Training]