Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Moon Demon
Mission Record : Mission Parchment
Familiar : Naraku
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : S/T
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 49150

Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse Empty Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse

Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:59 pm
It was very rare for the raven haired kunoichi to develop a mischievous thought that she didn’t ignore, until later in the current day. She had spent the past two days training hard, including early this morning. Meditating, training her mind and mentality, pushing herself until her muscles burned with the fire within her being. The time that wasn’t spent training physically, was spent gathering knowledge within books. She had much to learn. 

Yet she still wasn’t ready to open the book given from her fallen teacher. . .

She knew a hint of what information that it contained, but at the moment, she wasn’t strong enough to face the demons that came with the lingering memories, which hovered around the journal like a depressing aura. 

For now. . . she will avoid the loss that she kept dormant in those inscripted pages. 

This time Meika gave in to her mischievous thought. She was already a foreign to this village, and now a murderer who gave into the greed of vengeance. Vengeance for Mizuchi. 

How bad could a bubble bath be? One way to find out.

If the Raikage lacked any trace of humor within his all-mighty vessel, and surely things might go south. That’s if he even bothered to waste time and effort in such an inconvenient situation. 

After the creak of an opening door, followed the sound of running water. Meika tilted her head up, softly exhaling a sigh of relief. She could feel the hours of training, lingering onto her slim form. Spoiling herself to a hot bath within the Raikage’s sento, a large bathhouse near the Kage’s chamber. 

It was rumored that the sento was sourced by a natural healing hot spring. 

The bathhouse was dark, but Meika succeeded in finding a few candles that was collected near the side, along with matches. With a sly smirk curling at the corner of her soft lips, the kunoichi lit the candles near the water. Awakening a dim dance of lights around the reflecting waters. 

She stepped out of her clothes. Hesitantly running fingertips over the ink that marked her back. A bold image of a black dragon twisted at the surface of her skin. Starting at the center of her shoulder blades, down the back of her hips. 

She felt the sting of memories, wincing softly as if suddenly disturbed by an invisible pain. 

Mieka briefly shook her head, as if ridding herself of an unpleasant thought or memory. Before wrapping a soft towel around her form to cover herself and stepping down the stairs that soon submerged into the warm water. 

The water licked her tired skin like a blessing. She couldn’t help but purr in pleasure like a kitten drunk on warm milk. She relaxed within the bath. Letting the water envelop and swallow her up. Briefly tying her hair up to avoid getting it wet. 

Mieka took the time to massage her sore muscles. Running slow circles along her shoulders, the towel clinging securely to her figure. Until there was the screech of the door. 

The raven haired kunoichi silently sunk until her nose just hovered above the water’s surface. Her pale eyes staring into the direction of the door, awaiting the night’s intruder. The room will be dark, so it was unlikely she would be noticed right away. Yet the candles were a give away perhaps. “Damn. . “ She breathed for only herself to hear.  

{WC: 567}
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse Empty Re: Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:57 pm
Ichigo was on his way back from meeting with the Raikage when he suddenly came to a halt. Not because he heard or saw anything, but because he needed a moment to think about the things that were discussed moments ago. During his time talking to Gidyne the man was able to get some stuff off his chest as well as simply get to know the person who was now the leader of his village. Well, technically that had been the case for quite some time but for some reason it took both of them a while before finally having the chance to talk.

The Drunk, dressed in his usual sleeveless black robe, would stretch his muscles after sitting down for a bit longer than he had expected. "Ah, what a day this has been". Adjusting his headband over his right eye to cover the crimson dojutsu Ichigo would start making his way, wondering how to spend the rest of his day. "Perhaps a drink is in order". It should come as no surprise that alcohol would be one of the first things coming to the Drunk's mind. Oh well, one more couldn't hurt, or so he figured on his way out. 

He wasn't exactly sure how, but for some reason Ichigo found himself ending up somewhere he'd never been before. Considering the man wasn't all that familiar with the places surrounding the Raikage Chambers it wasn't completely out of the ordinary he had no clue about his current location. A dark room brightened up by a couple of candles made him wonder about everything going on. "I hope this isn't the Raikage's playroom" the Drunk said under his breath. And then, suddenly, Ichigo could hear the sound of water being touched gently, almost as if a fairy took a couple of steps and made her way into the hot springs.

And there she was, long raven black hair, alluring silver eyes. For a moment Ichigo wondered if everything was a dream, thinking he could wake up anytime now. Either that or a naked woman made her way into the baths belonging to the Raikage. The Drunk took some time to think about his next course of action and what the best way would be. Obviously staring wasn't one of them, the gentleman in himself wouldn't allow such a thing. Which is why he didn't found anything better than a soft cough, assuming it was loud enough for the young lady to hear. "Ahem".

(WC: 414)
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse Empty Re: Sneaking into the Raikage's Bathhouse

Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:04 pm
Meika felt the hitch of her breath, the first assumption that voiced through her thoughts, was that the Raikage had entered the bathhouse. She hovered still beneath the water. Her breath softly exhaling from her nose, skimming across the water's surface that faintly tickled her high cheeks.

She awaited the scowling that should have fallen next, but none came. Instead there was a cough that announced another's presence. A gesture of respect, given her certain situation at that given moment.

Her silver eyes focused more within the darkness, as she peered at the figure whom entered the Sento. The man did not match the Raikage's appearance.

The woman felt herself relax a little, but not all too carelessly. She clenched the wet towel around her even more tightly. Thankful of her precaution to wear it within the springs.

She lifted her chin slightly above the water's surface. Her hair almost blended in perfectly within the shadows of the room. The man was tall, and his hair dark. Nothing about him was familiar to her. Her eyes wandered over his figure before she decided to speak.

"May I ask who you are, stranger?"
{WC: 192}

Last edited by Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:46 pm
It seemed his somewhat careful approach had the desired result as the young woman bathing in the Raikage's private hot springs had now turned her attention to the Drunk. Still refusing to stare or allow himself to take a peek, Ichigo was well aware of the situation both he and the mysterious woman were currently in. To say there were a lot of places he'd rather be would be an understatement and although this was far from ideal for him, the scarred shinobi knew it wasn't simply something he could let pass. So the harsh reality would be that he found himself in a rather uncomfortable situation, one he didn't expect in the slightest.

Regardless of the unforeseen circumstances Ichigo knew what he had to do, whether he felt comfortable doing so or not. "Ichigo Sato, Genin of Kumogakure. And who might you be?" The Drunk would be checking his surroundings, making sure there were no other surprises waiting for him. What seemed to be the most obvious explanation for the situation would be that the kunoichi found herself being in a rather reckless mood what led her to the bathouse. A risky move indeed. Even more so for those aware of the Raikage's temper. "Our leader doesn't strike me as the type to keep this kind of company" the Drunk voiced before continuing his talk. "Perhaps you could shed some light on the matter and explain what exactly it is you are doing here". Ichigo tried his best not to give the wrong impression as there was no need for any hostile behavior, all the while awaiting the woman's response.

(WC: 271, TWC: 685)
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:45 pm
Most would consider that the current situation the two shinobi was in, would be awkward at the least. Her striking silver hues watched the man for a bit longer. Like a predator learning the movements of a strange encounter. It was something that Meika couldn't help. An instinctive habit of her's, to try reading anyone she came across.

As if she was looking at the encarvings of an old book. Picking out any mysteries that caught her attention first, and reading into it further until it felt familiar.

She noticed the flicker of his eyes behind the dancing flames of her lit candles. Noticing that he was eyeing the room. As if some hidden surprise still laid dormant within the shadowy corners.

She felt the arch of her eyebrow, as a smirk of amusement revealed upon her soft lips. Taking a brief moment to lean her back against the bath, relaxing within the warm spring for just one more moment.

Then her hands rested upon the tiles behind her, which was slick to the touch from water. She eased herself onto the tiles that lipped around the spring like an outer wall. Resting herself at the edge, while her feet still dangled within the water.

The wet towel clung more tightly around her form, as water trickled from her being. Pooling onto the tiles beneath her, and dripping back into the bath.

"Ichigo. . . Sato. ." The name rolled off her tongue. One of the very few names she knew within Kumogakure as of now. Her eyelids relaxed a bit, the tickle of her long lashes became present upon her cheeks. "You are correct. I don't believe him to be that type either. I don't mean any harm."

She gently moved her legs within the warm water. Causing soft breaks upon it's surface. "Meika TsukiOni, also a Genin of Kumogakure. Although I'm not from this lightning village." Her eyes continued to watch him closely.

Was he someone who would try to turn her in? Like some obedient dog itching for any little way to collect some morsel of reward from it's master?

Her head tilted at an angle. Like a curious little kitten.

No. . . he didn't seem like one who would really bother unless it was dire to do so. If she seemed like a threat, then maybe it would be a different story.

"I've became quite acquainted with the Kage when I first arrived here. I've became quite a pesky little pest for the man. Yet, I haven't seen him I'm quite some time. Busy I'm sure. What about you. . . mister."
{WC: 430} {TWC: 1,189}
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:14 pm
The Drunk remained vigilant at all times. Just because the young woman seemed more playful than dangerous didn't mean he could simply lower his guard, not in Kumogakure and certainly not when most of their forces were either out of the village or went MIA. All the more reason why Ichigo had to be cautious no matter the situation. Minutes would pass when suddenly she decided to introduce herself as a fellow Genin. "Meika TsukiOni? An interesting name for a mysterious woman" the Drunk voiced all the while paying attention to his surroundings. Ichigo listened to the girl explaining to be rather close to the Raikage, something he found rather hard to believe considering the nature of the man and his personality. But for now he saw no reason to call that out. 

"Yes, you could say that" he replied when she brought up the busy state their Kage was in. "I actually just returned from meeting with him earlier, looks like he forgot to mention an acquintance of his would be bathing in his personal hot springs". Ichigo was curious how long Meika would keep up her act of being the Raikage's friend, or at least that was the impression she tried to give off. "Why don't we get you all dressed so we can meet with him? I'm sure he hasn't left his office yet and will be glad to see you". With a friendly smirk the Drunk would be waiting and checking the young woman's reaction.

(WC: 249, TWC: 934)
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:58 pm
Perhaps she was mistaken. Meika felt the corner of her lips tugging into a little smirk as she chimed with a soft laugh. She withdrew her legs from the edge of the bath. Holding onto the edge of her towel before standing up from the tiles. Moving as to be careful not to slip from the water. “I will be honest, I doubt Lord Gidyne will be excited to see me, more like the opposite.” She started to make her way towards the direction of Ichigo, coming to where one of the sinks shone within the darkness.

By this time, her form was slightly already dry. “But I’ll humor you and obey your command puppy. So I advise you to look away while I dress.” Meika continued to smirk as she gazed into the mirror at the sink. It’s flawless surface was lined with decorative ebony.

The towel fell to the floor at her feet as the woman took possession of a crimson silk robe that resembled the appearance of a short kimono from the surface of the sink. She pulled it over her shoulders, before wrapping the matching lace snugged around her upper waist. “The Raikage is merely the reason why I am allowed to be within this village, that is all”

She turned from the mirror to face Ichigo, “But if you still desired to bring me to him then lead the way. I’m sure he doesn’t have anything better to do than to be given a reason to smack my hand for misbehaving.” Her words gave off a sarcastic slur as she playfully teased the fellow genin.

“I advise we blow out the candles first though, it is a safety hazard not to.”
{WC: 286} {TWC: 1,415}
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:59 pm
It seemed this one had quite the foul mouth, even to the extent many other Kumogakure shinobi wouldn't stand for her behavior. But Ichigo knew better, perhaps because of his experience or simply because he grew too old to care about such trivial things. "Of course. Nothing I haven't seen before but anyway". The Drunk turned away, averting his eyes to allow the young lady to change back into her usual attire. He listened as she talked while dressing herself, explaining the Raikage being the only reason Meiko was allowed to reside inside the village. A peculiar statement if you asked him. Gidyne didn't quite strike him as a man who'd permit anyone something just like that. But who was he to decide what made sense and what didn't?

Once the kunoichi was dressed and despite of her sarcastic tone, Ichigo remained persistent in bringing her to the Raikage Chambers. "Ready? Then follow me". The Drunk would wait til Meiko blew out the candles before leading the young woman to Gidyne's office. "Safety first" he smiled, raising his arm into the direction he planned on taking her. On their way to their destination Ichigo decided to try and find out a bit more about what Meiko meant earlier when she said the Raikage being the one allowing her to stay in Kumogakure.

"I assume you two go way back, considering he is the one who lets you remain inside our village walls?" The Drunk knew his Kage as a man of few words, so it would come as quite the surprise if what the kunoichi said was true. 

(WC: 268, TWC: 1202)
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:18 pm
“I guess that’s something you can brag about, but that doesn’t mean I’m anymore comfortable showing myself to a random man.” Her eyes mysteriously looks him over more closely with her head turned over the back of her shoulder, after the maiden finally dressed herself appropriately.

She obeyed the man and followed his guidance with an unbothered look. She didn’t expect her nightly adventures to lead into actual serious matters, but maybe she did step a little too far out of bounds.

Meiko noticed how the man Sato was showing interest in the relation of her and the lord of Kumogakure. That interest would soon come to a dead end though, there was nothing to explore in that topic. She was simply a foreigner and no more than just an extra body for disposal.

“I doubt there is any connection between us. I came from Sunagakure, my birth place, I have no idea if the Lord has any history of that place. Even if he was the man I saw at that gate of my arrival. . . I still know little of the man.” She pauses for a moment, her eyes wandering over the walls of the passageway. “You can’t deny it. The Lord holds a very mysterious aura about him. He’s like a beast that doesn’t give up his composure, doesn’t easily reveal his intentions or true thoughts, but still seems knowledgeable about everything and everyone around him.”

Her eyes averted to her ‘guard’ that was leading her through the building. “I’m sure he is just looking for a reason to consider me useful in a game. Which is an understandable role of a leader. Nothing more.”
{WC: 277; TWC: 1,692}
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:05 pm
It appeared his assumption of the relationship between the Raikage and the young lady was incorrect as Meika started explaining to him. "Aren't we all pawns in someone else's game?" Ichigo would reply in turn, the kunoichi's words leaving quite the impression. "I'm sure he doesn't consider you as simply a plaything or a toy he can cast aside when he's gotten bored of it". Although not much was known about Gidyne it would surprise the Drunk if the man truly treated the members of the village in such a way. But then again, there had already been far more surprises than he could count.

Giving the woman some time to dry, lest he wanted her to end up with a cold, Ichigo would inquire about Meika's situation a bit more. "So how are you enjoying Kumogakure so far? I'm sure the places you've been before were quite different". The Land of Lightning wasn't like any other country, in no way could they be compared to the other villages. The people, their way of living, how they were standing in life, all of those things would make them unlike anyone else. One could even say they were simply built different. 

Assuming Meika had completely dried up by then Ichigo figured to take her to see the Raikage. Not for a punishment but to make him aware of what was going on inside the village, and more precisely, in his private hot springs. "You'll probably get nothing more than a slap on your wrist, don't worry", the Drunk would say with a friendly smile. Although he had no clue what was going to happen once they entered the Raikage Chambers but one thing was for certain, things were about to get very interesting. "Ready?". Unless something else required his attention Ichigo would lead her towards the office where they'd hopefully find the Raikage.

(WC: 312, TWC: 1514)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum