Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ranma
Ranma
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 21100

Soldier Recovery (Holiday Mission) Empty Soldier Recovery (Holiday Mission)

Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:23 pm
Mission Specs:

"Crash!

The sound of shattering glass was as loud as it could possibly be as the noises of what was clearly a bar fight radiated out. A gang of at least five people were rushing one large man, that large man was Raian, "Bring it on you sissies! I'll take all of you at once!" Raian roared as he struck out in all directions landing quick jab after quick jab on the noses of his opponents. He wasn't getting by completely unscathed however as every so often one of their punches would slip through his guard and land it's mark on Raians face. He enjoyed the pain everytime it came however and it didn't faze him in the slightest.

After awhile Raian simply began to laugh at his opponents as they groveled on the floor. The bartender hiding behind the bar in fear of not only the safety of his product and establishment but himself as well at this point. As Raian was busy gloating however, one of the brave souls he had already beaten snuck up behind him, smashing a chair over his back. This actually caught Raian off guard knocking him to the ground but not causing any REAL serious damage to him. Raian turned and faced the man, pure rage plastered on his face. The man stumbled back slowly in fear, the look on his face just screaming "run you fool!"

Instead, Raian charged him, smashing him in the gut with his shoulder and scooping him up in one single movement. He carried the man across the entire pub and attempted to dive with him through a window in a display of sheer over exaggeration. As he landed on the other side of the window however, he planted face first into some deep snow, the man he tackled with him now gone. Raian pulled his head from the snow, looking quickly all around in confusion before spotting a figure about two meters away floating just off the ground. The figure was a tall, robust old man with a large thick beard. Raian sighed and grumbled at the same time. "The hollykage? Really? Again? Please just pick on someone else." Raian spoke with disappointment as he pushed himself to his feet.

"You've been chosen to undertake a task for me yet again Raian, don't grumble now it's an important one." The figure said gloating closer. "I swear.. you send me to deliver cookies again and I'll sooner chew on an activated explosive tag. I swear.. I'll do it!" Raian said as he pointed at the finger with a stern face. The figure simply laughed at him before place a soft hand slowly onto Raians shoulder. [Color=purple]"You better give me a warning befo...-" Raians threat was cut off mid way as a blinding flash of light overtook him. It lasted for only a split second and when it ended he found he and the figure not floating on a metal platform of some kind, water surrounding them on all sides. "Ya know.. a, hey we about to teleport, or even just a prepare yourself would be nice every once and awhile. Anyways, where are we now and what am I doing." Raian said as he stretched, cracking the joints in his neck and knuckles.

"See for yourself." The hollykage replied motioning behind Raian. Raian turned to spot a ruined metal city in the distance. "Isn't that the rain village ruins? What could you possibly want from there?" Raian said questionably towards the hollykage.

The hollykage sighed before finally answering his question. "As you know, my home is a place where many MANY things are created and distributed to the good shinobi children of the world. As such there are those who would wish to take what they are not rightful to receive. To stop this, for long before recorded time, I have used metal soldiers, living metal fabrications that do not require any outside source to sustain themselves." Raian listened intently, barely understanding where the hollykage was going with all of it. "Long story short," the hollykage continued, "one of those soldiers went missing recently and I've gotten reports that the people who took it have brought it here to attempt to reverse engineer it for their own use. As you can guess, this would be very.. unfortunate if it were too happen thus I need you to find the automaton and once you do find a safe place and perform the hand seals for the summon jutsu along with a blood contract on this scroll to summon me so I may transport you both out." the hollykage finished handing over a scroll bound in a red ribbon which Raian hid in his weapon pouch. Raian gave no verbal response to the hollykage merely waving him off before sprinting at full speed towards the rain village, crossing the water by focusing chakra to his feet.

[Nature Energy stacks 0 -> 1]
[WC: 822]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum