Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

The Jewel Of The North [Holiday Mission] Empty The Jewel Of The North [Holiday Mission]

Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:00 pm
Spoiler:

How crazy it would be to go on such a mission. Now was a new day and he had to go look for a jewel of some sort. What more pain could this he on him. But at last he had to do what he had to do even if he did not won't to do it. Flow would look on as he was at the entrance to the cave. It was time to go inside to retrieve this jewel. " Hopefully all goes well as I need to get back up in the ranks. But this Hollykage person is a real something else. As this is the first time I then have to do something like this. As I know nothing about this guy." Flow would look on as he was preparing himself to go inside of the cave. How he even got here was a something of a loop. He is still tripping off of it. He would look on as he had his shades on tightly he would get ready to walk inside of the cave. Flow was all set but still something was off. He had no idea what this puzzle would be if any at all.

All he did know was he had to solve it to get to what he needed to get to. How unlucky was he. He would think this as he walked inside of the Cave. Hopefully he would not go at this alone. But still he did not care as he worked well alone and preferred it that way. Looking on it was a nit dark inside of the Cave but at last at least he had his eyes to see. But as he gotten deeper amd deeper. He would start to see the light inside of the cave. How odd was that he would think? Looking on he would see that the light inside the. Cave was in fact the might of other jewels. This just made things that more hard to do. As he looked around the cave itself was really big and it seemed to end there. As there was no other way out of it to say the least. Unless you was to go back the way you Came. Flow would look on as he saw the bright lights and would smile. As it was a pretty sight to be a very beautiful sight it truly was. 

Wc400
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen
Stat Page : stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shark Physiology
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 19813

The Jewel Of The North [Holiday Mission] Empty Re: The Jewel Of The North [Holiday Mission]

Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:24 pm
Hojiro would hum to himself as he looked up at the sky , he was currently standing aiming his bull shark relieving himself in the bushes. He and flow had been traveling for some time and hojiro having drunk a literal three gallons of water before they left , it wasn’t musch of an exaggeration that he was watering the bushes. “ hey flow what type of things you think are in the cave up ahead?” he would ask to seemingly no one as he heard no response , the only sounds he heard where the forest , the wind blowing through the tree tops and the splattered of his stream against the underbrush and the foliage that his his naked shame.

Afetr a few moments of silence he would come to the conclusion that flow had left him , after he had given himself a good shake he would zip and button his panse back up. “That emo jerk couldnt wait five minutes!?” he would grumble to himself as he lept upward into the branches above as he began rapidly leaping from tree-branch to tree branch. When he finally arrived at the cave he would witness flow entering the cave , he would hop down from the tree’s gently landing on the ground taking off at a running pace to catch up to flow

“Waaaaait !! you left me!?” he would shout scrretching to a halt panting infront of flow , after he would catching his breath he would enter the cave.

WC:244
claiming 10 legacy weapons
Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 9100

The Jewel Of The North [Holiday Mission] Empty Re: The Jewel Of The North [Holiday Mission]

Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:50 am
Azumi followed a few feet behind Flow as he entered the spacious cave. The girl raised her brow as she saw the beautiful lights that sparkled within the space. It was a strange phenomenon that occurred in front of her. Part of her was completely dazzled by her surroundings, yet the other side of her was vigilant for any possibilities of ambush or attack. Since becoming a kunoichi, the girl had generally become extremely conscious. This was due to the fact that it was possible for harm to come to her at any time now that she was a ninja who fought on behalf of a village. This mission however, was different in the fact that it did not seem to be exactly commissioned by any specific village. It was another one of the strange missions that she had taken on recently. Despite this, Azumi attempted to close the gap between her and Flow as the two of them ventured deeper into the cave. Azumi was uneasy about venturing further into the cave but it was either that or stay outside with Hojiro as he tended to his….needs.

“Wow…”

Azumi said in wonder was she met by the clearer dazzling lights that made themselves visible as bright gems from which light had emerged. However, the girl soon began to realize that it would only make their mission harder. The group was supposed to obtain a precious jewel but as she looked around the cave, all of the jewels present were certainly precious in their own right. This is when her eyes narrowed as she began to carefully examine each of the jewels, trying to find something distinct between them in order to decipher which of the jewels had actually been the ‘precious’ one.

“All of these look pretty precious to me….how are we going to figure out which one to take back?”

Azumi asked out loud to her cousin and perhaps Hojiro if he had caught up to the pair.

Word Count:
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 27000

Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:45 pm
It was also a normal calm winter evening. Benji is nervous lately when the evening approaches, as he has been haunted by strange dreams for days. Some strange figure called HollyKage keeps harassing him with his requests. And the young boy is pretty lazy, with no desire to work himself to death even while sleeping. He had tried many different methods before, he had tried to fall asleep earlier, he had warmed his milk, but he was simply constantly waking up in a strange place front of this Holly Kage. He also told his grandmother about his sleep problems, who recommended him a special herbal tea that day. As the boy saw the moonlight outside, he also remembered. He also went towards the kitchen to make this tea. He also made the water boil and took out the herb he had received from his grandmother. He put the plants in the mug and then poured in the hot water as well. Then he filtered it and started sipping as he made his way to his room. When he got to his bed, he drank the rest of the tea, then said so:
- Ohh you HollyKage. If my granny's super tea won't help me, then nothing. I am now ready to sleep through all night. - said confidently Uchiha Benji
After that he lay in his bed, he pulled the blanket over himself he made himself comfortable and closed his eyes. Fell asleep.. He had a restful sleep until he woke up to an interesting noise. It was a deep male voice he had heard before. Slowly he began to open his eyes, and a figure emerged in front of him, but he could not see clearly yet, for he had just risen. He slowly wiped his eyes and nervously became aware that this was Holly Kage again.
- You finally woke up. You're a good deep sleeper! All your other teammates have already left - he said it reproachfully
- No, no, NO... Again you? What teammates are you talking about?? Let me sleep! - he pulled his blanket over his face
- There is no time for sleep. Ho-ho, cmon, I have an interesting task for you! - answered HollyKage
He then snapped his fingers, and the bed Benji was sleeping on came to life. Suddenly a mouth formed on the bed and he started shouting at Benji. He demanded to get off him, but Benji did not let himself go, argued with him.
- Get off me now! GET OFF ME! - shouted the bed
- Shut up you stupid bed, and just let me sleep! I hate you! - answered Benji angrily
- You can't talk to me so disrespectfully!
- Why not??! You are just a bed!
- I am just a bed??! Okay, then see this now!
The bed then rose to two feet and dropped Benji to the ground. After the boy hit on the floor, the bed disappeared. The young uchiha hit his head quite a bit, so he grabbed it. Santa was watching the debate with feeling pity between the two childish creatures. That’s why he held his head too, but for a completely different reason.
- Where is this bed?! Where is this??? I am gonna beat it! - the boy searched nervously
- He's gone, calm down. But you also capture, there is no more time to clown. I have to tell you your mission quickly! So there is a cave, which contains a lot of expensive jewelry. But they say he has to face the danger of someone who wants to get the jewelry. That’s why you’re not going to go alone, you’re going to have a team I’ve already mentioned. They're already there, so I'm sending you there now. Good luck! - shorted it the Holly Kage
He then snapped his fingers and the boy disappeared in the smoke.. The boy found himself in a cold, frosty, snowy place. It was hard enough to see because the wind blew the snow hard into the eyes. But still he noticed a gleaming cave before which he saw 3 people from afar.
"So this would be my team?" - thought it Benji. - "then it will be better if I hurry, otherwise they will leave me here"
After this, the boy set off for the 3 shinobi. As he approached them, he exclaimed and introduced himself.
- Hello guys! My name is Uchiha Benji from Konohagakure. Holly Kage sent me to this place, because I have a mission here. He said I would have a team, I think you were! - declared the boy
He then waits for the team’s reaction and follows them in the process. When they reach the cave, he remains attentive all the way so as not to be surprised. If necessary, he will also use his sharingan to detect the chakra nearby.

WC: 818
Ghost
Citizen

Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:54 pm
Flow would look on as he saw all the gems. They truly were beautiful to him. As he looked on he would notice that his team finally caught up. The one who could kill like a shark. Some one you did not want to see underwater as an enemy. The one who had eyes like his but could see what he could not. She was one to not look away from it would end bad. But if you did look at her the same results. Last but not least a new person would arrive. When he said his name it caught Flow off his rockers. As he said he was an Uchiha but his name did not strike a bell. So this was jn fact news to him. He was clearly someone from the other side of the family as oppose to him and Azumi. Flow would look on at him and say. " Hello nice to meet you. You could call me Flow Just Glow for now."  Looking on at the group as all four was inside of the the cave entrance would close up on them. As it made a loud noise while doing so. How odd was this.

But Hearing what his cousin had to say he would response to her question. " You are right but the thing is the jewel of the gem we are looking for is filled with chakra. So our eyes will give up the edge here. But the cave just closed up on us. We need to find a way out. As this must be that trail that Hollykage told us about. So I say to you all start using your heads. As we need to find the gem then ger out of here. Because if you all did not know the air will soon leave this place." Soon enough he would look to his cousin as he waited on her to activate her eyes. As it was not known that he had his yet. Looking on at Ben, Flow would say. " So you are apart of the fame of the Uchiha. This is good as I will need you to use your eyes to locate a jewel filled with Chakra." Looking on he would wait for the duo of Azumi and Ben to start as he looked over at his friend with the might of a shark. " Let us kill two birds with one stone. We need to find a way out of here."

Wc812
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen

Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:30 pm
Hojiro would wander into the cave while all the uchihas at the cave entrance where talking amongst themselves , His eyes would quickly adjust to the dim light for him it was as bright inside as it was outside due to his clan’s physiology. The sound trickling water would draw hojiro deeper into the cave , as he walked the floor would becomes slicker he would take note that there was a thin film of algee on the floor which meant there was a pool of water nearby. As he continued his walk this trickle became a mighty roar , soon he find himself in a  massive underground cavern and a large underground lake.

A thin mist of warm water struck the air as the waterfall fed the lake below , Hojiro would be aw struck by the sheer beauty of the sight before him. The cascading water , the shining uncut jewels the stalagmite formations , it was as if god a had shed a tear upon the mortal world and it was preserved here in this single space. He would simply stand there for a few minutes before making up his mind to strip down to his underwear and dive into water allowing the warm water to flow into his gills as he descended to the bottom of the underground lake.

WC:217
Travel Ticket claimed from Christmas event

Last edited by Hōjiro on Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azumi Uchiha
Azumi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : 内葉あずみ
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 9100

Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:44 pm
Azumi at first would use her naked eyes to scan the surrounding area. The girl figured that the gem they were looking for should have at least been in an area of significance. After all, if it was the whole reason they were on this mission, it should have been displayed prominently. However, it was also possible that the gem would be hidden in plain sight. It would be safe to assume that whoever had placed it in this cave also did not want it to be found. This could likely mean that it would not be as easy as trying to find a gem that stood out from the rest. Any hider with half a brain would know not to leave any clues that led to the discovery of the gym. Moreover, the gem had been hidden in a cave with many other gems and the girl knew that this was likely intentional due to how much more difficult it would make uncovering the actual gem of significance would be. 

As she was busy scanning the environment, she would take note of someone joining them in the cave. It wasn’t long before the boy introduced himself. ’Uchiha…?’ Azumi thought to herself as he introduced himself. Truthfully it felt rare for her to meet another member of her clan. As she looked to him she wondered if he too had awakened the kekkei genkai of their clan. All she could think of what sadness he would have had to endure for such an evolution. As she became consumed by her thoughts, she would hear Hoji come into the cave but just as quickly as she heard his footsteps, they disappeared. It was almost as if she heard the sound of plunging water. Perhaps he was doing his own kind of investigation? In any case, he was more qualified than any of them to explore the waters of this cave. However, if he started a thorough investigation, she would do the same. 

Sharingan!

The girl exclaimed upon holding the Seal of Confrontation up to her shut eyelids and flowing chakra to her orbs. When her eyes opened, a pair of crimson Sharingan with two tomoe floating in both would manifest in her eyes. The difference in her vision was immediately noticeable. For starters, she could see the vague chakra forms of Flow and Benji. However, she would turn her attention towards the gems, eyes diligently scanning each of the gems trying to find a notable chakra signature. Different from forms with chakra, many of the gems were clearly inorganic objects without chakra. Throughout the large cavern this seemed to be the case until---

“There!”

Azumi exclaimed with a point after finding a group of gems in the upper left corner of the cave. They were emanating with chakra that was clear to her sharpened vision.

Word Count:
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 27000

Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:43 am
After the boy introduced himself, his companions greeted him kindly. He learned that Azumi, Ghost, and Hojiro make up this Konoha team. So now there were 4 of them, and 3 of the 4 were Uchihas. Benji was very curious about all the leaf-hiding shinobi, but he was mostly interested in the Uchihas, as they are related. Benji didn’t really know the Uchihas except his siblings, parents and his cousin. After running through the introductions, they headed deep into the cave. The weather inside was even colder. Benji almost shuddered, hating the cold. It was quite humid, wet, cold inside. Plus, it was pretty dark. Benji formed a small little fireball in his hand as lighting. This dark, damp cave was full of more glittering jewels, but most of them were worthless, they were only there to confuse those who strayed there. After all, the really valuable jewelry had to be hidden. The Uchiha girl, Azumi, used their clan's notorious weapon, the sharingan. Benji also closed his eyes and then when he opened them they were already bloody red with 1-1 black tomoes. After a brief glance, Azumi finally found the gems
- There! - shouted the girl, and pointed to the gems
Then Benji looked at him halfway and he also saw the chakra at the gems. Then they set off for the jewelry. When they got close to them, Benji suddenly became aware of several chakras as well. There were several chakra masses, but none were too large. 
- Wait!!! - exclaimed the young Uchiha boy - There is someone or something there. We are not alone! - warned Benji
The boy then dodged the jewels and headed straight to where he saw the chakra masses. Benji held out his hand in front of him, in which was the small ball of flame. Then the light of the fire illuminated the enemies. There were terrifyingly great, disgusting creatures in front of him. He had never seen them before, but he had heard of them. They were cave trolls. There were exactly 5 of them, with swords and daggers. Benji wasn't scared for a minute, he shouted confidently at the others.
- Just leave this to me! - he spoke to the others
He then began to form hand seals: Tiger > Rat > Dog > Slam hands on ground. Fire led a chakra into his hands, and the hand seals created the  [V7] Blistering Web technique. The jutsu was then networked underground in a 10-meter radius. Benji jumped back and then pulled out two kunai. He started knocking the two kunai together and shouting out loud to the trolls to get their attention. 
- Come on, you ugly monsters, you're done now! - he stalked them
The trolls then angrily headed toward him with the weapons. As soon as all the trolls fell within the reach of the jutsu Benji formed a "Ram" seal. As a result, where the trolls stood, a two-meter-wide and high fire explosion occurred. All the trolls fell back to the ground from this explosion and lay burned on the ground. They became incapable of fighting. Benji then turned off Sharingan and also stopped jutsu. He walked over to his other companions and let them know that the trolls had been eliminated. 
- We're done with that, I think! - said it proudly the Uchiha - Now what will be the next step? - asked his partners

Combat:

WC: 573

TWC: 1391
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:27 pm
Flow would look on as his team started to do what they did best. It was as if they knew the roles they had to play. It was too awesome to say the least. Azumi was quick it spot the jewel that was jn question she was fast as usual. As Hoj went under water this put a odd look on Flow face. As he could not do what he just did. But still he was there to say the least. Flow would look on as he closed his eye's he would open them. Now with his fully awaken eyes. He would look on. Just then the Uchiha Known as Benji would give out a warning. " Even if you could do it your self. Still be careful as you do not know what they could do." Flow would say this as he saw Benji jump into action. The kid had a thing for fire style as do everyone with his eyes do. Looking on Flow would watch him perform the  Blistering Web fire release. His eyes would copy this act and a smile would come on his face. As it seemed he learned a new Justu today which was cool. 

" Nice one Benji I was meaning to learn that one but you jist helped me out in saving time on doing it." He would say this but the only one next to him was his cousin. So she might would be able to hear him say that. Looking on Flow would walk over to where the small battle was just at. Looking down to see the trolls being no more." Wow what strange breast no what a strange dream this is. But nice job taking them down. I am glad we still have pure bred Uchiha of the Leaf indeed." Looking over to Azumi as Benji said what was next was a question all on it's own. " Well I found the location Azumi found the jewel benji took down these what ever they are. So it is up to the one would strength is unmatched. Hoj needs to see how we could get out of here. Azumi cousin of mines. You wouldn't know any way to get us down there with him would you?" Flow asked this as he had no justu to go under the water or even move it. But Azumi was a power house herself." You two maybe if we all use our fire style we can get down there. As I see a open under it."

Wc1232
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen

Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:46 pm
The sound of Benji’s jutsu exploding would ripple throughout the cave, shaking loose some dirt and pebbles from the roof of the cave , seemingly disturbing nothin but a few bat’s within the darkness. A low guteral growl would reverberate throughout the cave becoming nothing but a feint whisper by the time it reached the shinobi. The shinobi had slewn a few trolls , yet they did not take into account that where there is one there are likely thousands more waiting in clutch. With the jutsu that benji uchiha had just released in the cave , provided there where more beast’s of that nature he had just kicked the proverbial hornet’s nest.

-Deep in the Cave-

A loud booming noise would echo thought the cave followed by silence , the only noises in this section of the cave came from the water dripping from the stalagtites hanging from the roof of the cave and the shallow sounds of breathing , these shallow breaths would slowly become grumbling waking moans as the explosion had disturbed many things besides bats from their slumber. Slowly the boulders that dotted the deepest crevices of the cave would begin to shift , standing up right showing themselves to be kin to the trolls that where slain naught but a moment ago. They would heave a sigh as the began to what sounded like grunt and snarl at each other , in fact they where simply talking to one another.

Their where three of the large beast’s one was orange with hair that jutted in every direction , a purple one that was balled and a green one that had a curly mustache most steryotypicaly found a italian or iwagakure chefs back in the day. The orange one would raise his arms as if stretching shaing loose alot of dirt and pebbles from his filthy hide , he would then let out a throaty growl as he slowly began his trek toward the source of the noise. “I hate this shit every year we get small humies in ere tryna take da sparkle rocks! Wenz they gonna learn dayz our sparkle rocks!?” he would grumble under his breath his fist clenched in a tight fist as he walked.

The purple one would give something reminesiant of a chuckle as they walked , he would sniff the air and lick his lips. “Don worry bout it so much , ta humies come and we eat ta humies! Sometimes they get away and that’s fine we got pentie a humie hanging on meat ooks back deeper in the cake..” he would state patting his orange brother on the back as they walked , the green one seemed not to interested in the convo as he was salivating at the thought of more humans to cook up sad they had to wait till the bodies became ripe before he could cook them the maggots and decay where a perfect seasoning for the human body in his opinion.

“Opefully dae have a ew women with em! Da men are all Amey and meats tough…” he would pause taking as moment to wipe his crusty mouth with his forearm that was coated in puss filled boils , and what appeared to be sighns of small plant life showing his testament to his willingness to bathe “....Lets O’ get our christmas dinna!” he would shout all three of the letting out a resound roar in agreement.

If the shinobi had heard any of this it would only be grunts , snarls and echo’s of a mighty roar but that was unlikely as if they where near the waterfall it’s own roar would deafen their’s to a great degree.

-meanwhile-

Hojiro would close his eyes as he descended deeper into the underground lake , the sound of rushing water had grown feint having gone from a roar in his ears to a mear trickling noise that reverberated off the surface off the surface of the water. The young hoshigaki would open his eyes as he felt his feet brush up against solid stone as he reached the bottom of the subeterainian lake , he would look up from the lake floor, his eyes locking onto the small shimmers of rainbow light dancing on the waters surface. ‘I wonder how deep this lake is maybe thirty? Forty meters down?’ he would think to himself as he gauged the distance of the surface of the water , he wasn’t to keen on resurfacing at his max speed less he propell himself into a stalagtite and end his own life prematurely. ‘So lets see what we got here’ he would think to himself now examining his surroundings at the lake floor.

Hojiro would smile as he walked along the lake floor as many crystal formations littered the floor of the lake lighting up the bottom of the body of water , although due to the waterfall constantly cascading down into the lake the surface was never still so no one could see the beauty that lay beneath. His sense would be drawn to a green gemstone in the water as it seemed to glow with a much brighter opacity than the others. Hojiro would smile as he reached out to grab hold of the gemstone wrapping his hand around the base of the formation , he wanted to attempt to take not only the gem but the stone it was protruding from as the stone portion could harbor more smaller jewels.

With brittle and hard snap the stone would be set free from the floor of the lake , hojiro would take a moment to admire his find ‘lets hope flow found one as well’ he would think to himself as he would take off into the dark swimming along the bottom of the lake for awhile more until he felt a change in the currents flow. ‘Binjo bongo it’s a way out!’ he would think to himself as he would begin swimming back up to the surface slowly as to not lose his underwear due to him moving through the water at speeds to great for them to maintain grip on his body to cover up his last scrap of shame. He would slow his accent as he came close to the surface he would slowly begin walking out of the water letting the water stream down off his body back down into the lake below giving his head a shake sprinkling the surrounding area with water droplets.

He would hold up the green gem with a smug grin on his face looking in the groups direction although his smile would quickly disappear as he witnessed the charred corpses , and his now charred clothes that lay on the floor “so i guess im just strutting around with dick out for the world to see huh” he would mumble loud enough for everyone to hear as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his free hand as he felt a headache coming on. Hopefully the cave was to dim for his teammates to see anything they should see.

“Lets go i found an exit at the bottom of the lake the hole funnels into a river on the other side you’ll just haveto hold your breath for a few minutes” he would say with a sigh , “so did anyone find the gem besides me or is this it?” he would ask curious about the outcome of his team mates

WC:1225
TWC: 1,686
Thread Total WC:5,491
Claiming Christmas Daily: 15 legacy weapons

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum