Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 42%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

In the House of Koi (P/ NK, Kozai) - Page 2 Empty Re: In the House of Koi (P/ NK, Kozai)

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:55 am
The guest in her home took these words in and wrote things down, listening to her to record these conversations for the archive and then she asked something that again, Geni wasn’t expecting. Why she had chosen the career of a shinobi when there were other career paths she could have chosen from. Did she really though?

I… was not allowed another option other than Shinobi.” Geni answered simply, “The church appointed me to a higher position to, I believe, make a smokescreen of a situation to give themselves whatever reasons they needed to make me a shinobi, I guess in hopes of making me a bridge between the church and the shinobi.” She voiced honestly but admitted,

My opinion was never heard in the matter; That is not to say it wasn’t asked, but my answer was always deemed irrelevant compared to the vitality of a party between church and state,” Geni answered honestly and added,

I… I don’t know what I would be even if I was given the option to change my career, but for a decision like that, I believe it is a little too late. To change my course now, I believe it would need to be an entire exchange of a life rather than just a career path, maybe even an erasing of my memory to even alter a bit of my personality; the damage done to me by the Church runs a bit too deep for just a simple career change.” Geni said reluctantly before adding, “Is there anything else the head of Archives would like to know? I am not in a position to judge what he deems recording-worthy or not, but I can’t imagine my unsavory past to be of any true use to him; surely, it is too pitiable to be noteworthy?” Geni asked curiously.

[ WC: 305 ]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

In the House of Koi (P/ NK, Kozai) - Page 2 Empty Re: In the House of Koi (P/ NK, Kozai)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:21 am
The guest in her home snapped her book shut and Geni thought perhaps she meant to leave- this was only punctuated by her actually standing up. She stood up as well as the woman voiced, "That will be all, though I'm sure what you've told me will be a great help to him.” the woman said and Geni followed her as she moved through the room to the hallway before the front door, “He takes a great interest in keeping an objective record of the Church's activities and behaviors." Geni completely understood and put on a polite smile as she unlocked and opened the door for the woman. "Thank you for your cooperation. Your children will return home soon." The woman would say on her way out and Geni kept her polite smile on, however-

She did not recall ever telling her guest about her children.

So how did the woman know she had children? Still, she didn’t question it and as soon as the woman would leave, she would grab her purse, then head over to the restaurant where she had placed her order; she spent the night trying to push from her mind the fact that the woman spoke of her children but it added a sour taste to her otherwise delicious meal.

[ EXIT ]
[ WC: 215 ] [ TWC: 4678  ]
[ Claiming: 92 AP (2 AP per 100 WC)]
[ Putting 632 WC towards claiming Mark Tracking (other WC from here )
Putting 2000 towards training and claiming Advanced Element: Storm,
Putting 1500 towards claiming B-Rank Storm Release: Laser Circus ,
Putting 250 to claiming E-Rank Storm Release: Energy Wave
Putting 296 towards [url=https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44987-shuriken-shadow-clone-v7]Shuriken Shadow Clone[/url] (921 / 2250) (625 WC from here ) ]
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:47 pm
Approved @ Gen

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:35 pm
Approved @Kozai
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum