Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Genin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

In the House of Koi (P/ NK, Kozai) Empty In the House of Koi (P/ NK, Kozai)

Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:35 pm
Lately, Genevieve had been struggling with a particular problem she was trying to squeeze into her routine and find a solution to in-between her other tasks. Since getting back into being a shinobi and going on missions, she was having a hard time deciding on her attire; which was a simplistic situation to anyone else. It only really mattered to her. Her husband was not entirely helpful in helping her decide on something she could consistently wear on missions, she liked changing her outfit, and her children were very big fans of waddling into her walk-in closet on the pretense of helping their mother get dressed, try on her shoes, waddle around in one of her tops, and then when they had decided they had enough of rolling about in her clothes and making a mess of things, deciding on a cuter outfit that was not normally suitable for shinobi work. 

Today, she had done a mission in a black cheongsam dress that closed at the front of her neck and leftover a tear-dropped shaped window of soft flesh visible with black satin hemming, and along it’s sleeveless, ankle-length form with a slit on the left-hand side going up to mid-thigh were patterns of glossy black threaded cherry blossom and tree embellishments against a matte black finish. She had bunned her long hair up so that her hair didn't overpower the outfit or hide her earrings; a pair of silver bar earrings that connected from a circular silver stud in her ears, down a small, dainty chain, to the two silver bars that stopped just above her clavicle. As nice as she thought she looked; the outfit was not suitable for missions where she was running about a lot and normally missions were focused on that.

So yet again she found herself in another situation where her outfit was a contrast to what she needed but it was good to know for future uses. This time she had paired it with black, strappy heels with a thicker, wide heel just in case she ran into any trouble and had to, well, run. She didn't so she was thankful but it didn't help her decide on an outfit.

As she headed to the administration office and submitted her paperwork, she wondered if she needed to stop by the store and pick something up; so she paused a moment to call her marital home, and hopefully, Usagi was still home; however, no one picked up. She looked back at one of the people in the office and asked if the phone lines were operable. Someone answered they were and so she hung up and tried again but when she called her home again once more there was no response so she hung up, thanked the staff for letting her use the phone, and headed home unsure. The walk was entirely boring and nothing happened, and she wondered if maybe someone had attacked her home while she was out; it was possible but attacked the house within the village? It was an outlandish thought but not entirely out of the realm of possibilities. When she did get home she found the door locked so she unlocked it and let herself in, looking about and didn't notice her family. She went to her kitchen, flicked on the light, and saw a piece of paper ripped from something else and taped hastily to the fridge that she took off.

“I got called in for a last-minute business trip so I took the children to the babysitter to spend the night. Enjoy the night off! Love, Usagi.” 

So she was alone for the night? When was the last time she had been alone without the children? Was it really before they were born? Probably.

Geni sighed and reached up, untying her hair and pulling the hair tie from it, slipping her fingers through it to loosen up the tightened coils before shaking her hair out of it’s entwined roped and into the thicker waves of deep purples, dusty pinks, and blues that ombre together and shifted in the light as she grew older, then she opened the fridge and looked inside. She could have sworn there was some type of leftover food but the fridge didn’t offer anything so she closed it and moved her left hand to the side of the fridge and pulled a take-out menu free from a magnet on the side, closing the fridge and opening it as she briskly looked through its contents for something savory yet filling. Her heels clicked against the floor as she made her way to the other side of the kitchen to the wall where the house phone was and picked it up, carefully punched in the restaurant’s telephone number with the nail of her thumb, then put the phone up to her ear and waited for someone to answer them smiled as someone picked up on the other end and identified the shop’s name, “Yes, I would like to place a to-go order, please.

[ WC: 839 (2x Event WC: 1678 ) ]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:54 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added dialogue color)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Baliquis
Citizen

In the House of Koi (P/ NK, Kozai) Empty Re: In the House of Koi (P/ NK, Kozai)

Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:10 pm
“What would you like ma’am?” A female voice said on the other end of the line and Geni sighed, looking at the pamphlet. Reading it over for the second time. The third time. A fourth time- ”Hello?” The female’s voice asked on the other end of the phone and Geni said, 

Yes, I’m sorry, I’m here.” Geni said and smiled politely,  “Let me get some beef skewers, two orders of crab legs, a large house fried rice with shrimp, and some crab wontons… OH, could I get some egg rolls and egg drop soup?” Geni asked and the lady agreed happily and quoted her a time limit of 30 minutes and Geni smiled as she hung up the phone receiver and nodded with a small amount of victory- then she heard it.
A single knock at the door. 

She didn’t recall having asked anyone to come over; maybe it was someone with a mission? Geni walked towards the door, calling out “Just a moment!” To let the person at the door know she was on her way over before going over and being mindful to keep her chakra suppressed as she made it to the front door and unlocked it, opening it to reveal a young woman with dark, shoulder-length hair in a muted, darker colored but simplistic shinobi uniform. Her hair length was a stark contrast to the upper-thigh length hair of Geni’s own tresses, but Geni smiled politely at the woman, “Good evening; How may I help you?

[ WC: 250 (2x Event WC: 500 ) ]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added dialogue color)

Baliquis
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:30 pm
Geni’s patience with the woman was paid off when the woman answered her question; "I've been tasked with representing the head of the Archives." The woman said and Geni offered a polite, closed-lip smile as she nodded attentively, "It appears he has some questions for you." The woman said and then Geni noticed it. The woman’s eyes were a strange, deep periwinkle blue; with several thin, black rings, rippling out from her pupils like ripples on the surface of a body of water. They were strange and peculiar, but they were interesting.  She noticed that the woman looked away and towards something else and Geni noticed that the effect of her eyes continued even when they were turned,  "May we speak inside? There are ears everywhere."

Yes, of course,” Geni said warmly and stepped aside to let the woman enter her marital home and some she did so, Geni would close the door behind her. “I apologize for my rudeness, but I will have to leave soon.” 

It seemed… odd to Geni, for someone from the Archives to come to her home, she didn’t recall doing anything commendable or even recording worthy. Nothing worthy of being in the Kozai Yuki National Archives anyways. Quietly and internally, however? She was very, very pleased it was not another mission or she had to leave for some other reasons than her food; if this situation had a lot of importance that she hadn’t seen, then she would have to figure out something about the food, but once the woman was inside and Geni had shut and locked the door behind her, she voiced, “Let’s sit in the living room, please.” Geni would ask as she turned on the lights, in the next room over.

Her living room could have been in a furniture catalog; it was meticulously and almost unrealistically tidy with two black, soft suede couches on symmetrical opposites end of each other, sharing a large plush white rug, a coffee table of ebony wood and glass, and two small end tables on the flanks of either one made of gold hardware and glass tops. The walls were a soft eggshell white with black curtains that were held open by woven cords of gold. In the middle of the table, there was a bold, indigo blue vase, tall, dominating and slender, with a bouquet of three-day-old flowers in it; red roses. “Please, have a seat if you’d like,” Geni said as she busied herself with going to the curtains and untying the cords to let the heavy curtains fall closed over the windows, leaving them only with the soft orange light in the room.

[ WC: 442 (2x Event WC: 884 ) ]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added dialogue color)

Baliquis
Citizen

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:50 pm
The woman came in and took a seat on one of the couches as Geni finished up closing the curtains while she began to speak and assured her that the conversation would be brief, and as Geni went over to the other set of curtains to close them as well, benign that they were the last set. She didn’t like them open anyway. Then the line of questioning began as Geni worked on pulling the cord free of one set of curtains, 

"The current master of the Archives, as you know, has the duty of maintaining records, even those of village shinobi. As such, he requires updates." The woman said and Geni moved to the last set of curtains and untied their cord, looking at the woman and watching as she produced a notebook and pen to take down her answers. "For example, the records only state that you were formerly associated with the vaunted Church." Geni had not expected this type of question, honestly, "Could you tell me more about the nature of this association?" 

I am a bit embarrassed to go into things regarding the church; but for the sake of accuracy within the archives, it can’t be helped,” Geni said as she finished closing the curtains and took up a seat on the couch directly across from the woman, “I have been told my mother holds a lofty position in the church; however, she is gone with a frequency that is almost on-par with abandonment in its duration. I was allowed to leave the confines of the church and be admitted into the village population as a whole several years ago, and even ascended to a priestess position before I began to disassociate myself.” Geni said and ended, “I help in minimal capacities here and there; donate scarves I make to their homeless division and help in the homeless kitchens when they need an extra hand, from time to time.” 

[ WC: 323 (2x Event WC: 646 ) ]

Last edited by Genevieve Oasis on Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color and typos)

Baliquis
Citizen

Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:56 pm
So, you maintain an active but small relationship with the Church, despite your withdrawal from the clergy.” The female figure of authority sitting across from her said but she seemed to phrase it as a question. It wasn’t. It was matter-of-fact and it was more statement than anything. “You mention that you were kept within the confines of the Church. I hope you'll forgive me for my ignorance, but is this a common practice among those in the faith?” Genevieve… didn’t know how to answer that question and she smiled inwardly more than anything. 

Was she to defend the church? To tell this woman here under the order of the archives, a lie? When she was here to update the archives? She was being asked as a shinobi and Geni took a breath,

I… I don’t mind answering if it is in the interest of archival  prosperity.” Geni answered as she proceeded carefully, “I… There was no moment of time where I was allowed from my chambers when I was under supervision before the Church allowed me out. I cannot tell you if there were others in my situation nor can I tell you I was the only one.” Geni answered honestly, “I was allowed books and when I had read those, I was given more and the old ones were taken away. My family came into the room to visit and the clergy ensured I stayed in when they went out. When I have asked my mother for an explanation as to why I was there, she tells me nothing more than it was for my own good and it was in the best interest of the church.” Geni voiced and she kept her heartrate steady, her breathing steady. She didn’t want to think about this or how lonely she had been for years. She didn’t like revisiting the memories of her trying almost obnoxiously hard to make conversations and friends in her first year out of the church. 

That girl pained Geni, even as the woman she was now. 

I believe… the reason I still have a semblance of a relationship with the church after all these years and despite the tension between the ninja and the church, is because I was gaslit and brainwashed to thinking their doctrine was the word. The final word. The law and the rules to live by. I have grown to know differently, but fragments still remain in me and make me feel guilty for fully withdrawing from the Church. So I help in a small capacity to… quiet those voices, you could say.” Geni said solemnly and gave a polite smile, “Doing such things? They help me sleep at night, Ma’am.” 

[ WC: 450 ]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum