Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

More Training

+2
Youta Shinkou
Sakuragi Yuki
6 posters
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

More Training - Page 2 Empty Re: More Training

Sun May 10, 2020 9:42 pm
Tsubaki early morning rounds were finally over. She had awoken before the sun was on the horizon and the night patrol was finishing their patrols.  The Chunin felt like they would never end as the early morning patrol was the slowest. Not many people were awake and the air was still so it felt like time froze. Thankfully, the sun was a universal reminder of what time it was as it rose into the sky. 

Now that she was done, Tsu was free to do whatever she pleased. As much as she wanted to go home and lay back in bed, she knew that it would be very unproductive of her time. If she wanted to become powerful as she envisioned, she would need to sacrifice some personal time like taking a nap after a long workday. So she decided that heading to the water garden training ground would be better. 

As Tsu travelled to the training ground, she would notice two figures in the distance training together. It seemed that they were practising body flicker as they were buzzing around the training ground with quick blurs of movement. Upon further inspection, she found that one of them was Sakuragi, one of her students from Team Summer. The other was another young boy, about 14 years old from what she could tell, with bright green hair. His chakra was weaker, about the level of a genin, so she assumed that the boy was a genin like Sakuragi. Tsubaki's curiosity would get the better of her and she approached the two, needing to learn more about this new character. 

Tsubaki would approach Sakuragi and Soma Shin in her chunin outfit, waving to Sakuragi. "Morning, Sakuragi." She would smile at him. "Getting some training in?" She would look over to the other genin after she asked and looked him up and down. "Is this a new kid?"

WC: 315
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Mon May 11, 2020 1:50 pm
Sakuragi was impressed to see how quick the greenhead learned the body flicker technique . It seems the Masaki wanted more , he wanted the Sakuragi to teach him more jutsu. However, the white eyed was out of options as he didn't have earth release nature chakra that Somashin wanted to learn. Perhaps he would have to find someone else to teach him earth based jutsu.

Out of no where, the hyuuga heard a voice, he didn't have his byakugan active so he wouldn't know who it was. The hyuuga would turn his head around to see who it was that was calling him. It turned out to be the Leader of Team summer, Lady Tsubaki. She came at the right time, Sakuragi knew she could use earth release so she would be of help to the greenhead. “ Good morning Lady Tsubaki-sama “ he would reply the senju. Tsu asked if Somashin was a new genin, the hyuuga was not sure if Somashin would answer that himself, he would simply nod his head to affirm the senju's question. “ Somashin here wants to learn earth release jutsu, could you please teach him Lady Tsubaki-Sama ?” he asked politely. The hyuuga would take some step backwards if Tsu would agree to teach the Crystal guy. He would observe training to see if there would be anything he could learn for himself.

TWC: 2144
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Mon May 11, 2020 3:10 pm
Soma Shin looked at this woman. He was wondering what he should say. He bows respectfully and replies “My name is Soma Shin Masaki from the Masaki Clan, it is great to meet you. I was curious if you could teach me a few earth techniques? If you have the time to spare.  I just became a Genin not too long ago.”  He looks at her awaiting a response and wondering if he is asking too much.  He also wonders how much of an inconvenience he would be.  

He does not have a lot of knowledge of earth release techniques that are not crystal based.  He says “I do not know a lot of the earth release techniques or what they can even do.  Most of what I have seen is my family’s jutsu. Which is earth based according to my grandfather.  But he does not want to show me any techniques till I train some more.  Have you ever heard of the Masaki Clan? I know a lot of people have not ever heard of us. We tend to stay to ourselves and have a few shinobi but that is about it.” 

He was curious about what her response would be.  He knows that the Masaki clan has a history even if it’s not all good it is still part of his family legacy. He is not sure what any shinobi knows about his family or their jutsu.  He would like to learn more not only about jutsu and what he can learn. He wants to be able to show off to his family that he can and does have the ability to be a shinobi for the village. 

[TWC1890]
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2020 9:53 pm
Sakuragi seemed relieved that Tsu showed up when she did. Tsubaki guessed her timing was perfect. She wondered if it was because of his lack of teaching ability or if he was just tired. 

The genin's name was Soma Shin Masaki of the Masaki clan. Tsu had never heard of the clan that he was a part of. She didn't notice anything about him that was familiar. With the kid's green hair, she imagined it wouldn't be hard to find some family members of his. He requested that she teach him some Earth release techniques. “I do not know a lot of the earth release techniques or what they can even do.  Most of what I have seen in my family’s jutsu. Which is earth-based according to my grandfather." Tsubaki wondered what the boy's techniques were but it didn't seem that he knew them yet. "I haven't heard of your clan," Tsu would state. She would start to chuckle nervously. "Um, this is the problem. My earth release techniques are at a higher level than you are." However, after saying it, she realized that there was a technique that she had wanted to try to learn that was a low enough level for the genin. "But, I do have a jutsu in mind that both of us would have to learn." She would whip out a piece of scrap paper. On it was "Moving Earth Core" with a description of the jutsu. "Yes, here we go."  She would hand the piece of paper over to Soma Shin. We can work on that. 

WC: 262
TWC: 577
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 14, 2020 11:00 am
Soma shin took this piece of paper and read it intensely.  It says Moving Earth Core on it and sort of describes how this technique is done.  It shows which hand signs to use and everything like that. He has a fascination with techniques and wants to learn more. This one is a little bit more confusing to him.  ”Would you teach this technique? This seems like it would help with the battles I will participate in the future.  What do you do in this technique?”  He tries to think of how this technique works.  He tries to comprehend how this works. It does not make as much sense as moving really fast. He understood the process of putting chakra in the feet and using that to move fast.  
He hopes this shinobi will stick around and show him how to do it a couple of times so he can see it then he will start to practice. ”Can you please show me the technique a couple of times?  I learn better by watching people and then I try to break it down.” He sits there doing the hand sign to make sure he knows what to do when he finally gets to try to use this technique.   It seems like a good movement technique.  
He leans in to make sure he can hear and see everything this person who is teaching him says and does. He hopes that she will try to help him through this process and wonders about what all this shinobi knows.  

WC 256
TWC2146
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 11500

Thu May 14, 2020 12:41 pm
The hyuuga was impressed by what he was seeing. The white eyed allowed his sensei to take the wheel since he did not know much earth style jutsu. It was only a matter of time before before the senju shaped the greenhead into a real genin, because as it is now, he isn't even a genin yet. The young hyuuga remembered his early days as an academy student and as a genin. It would hard to learn jutsu back then. He had to train harder , spend more time studying jutsu. It was more like he had no one to train him. The crystal guy was quite lucky that he had someone to train him cause in the early days of Sakuragi as a genin, he had no one to train him. Most of the jutsu he had learn, he trained himself, except for the ones he saw someone using them. There is a longing or satisfaction that comes from learning a jutsu. Once Sakuragi learn a technique it would make him relent in training for a while especially if it was a very powerful one, Gone were the days when he learned techniques and he would show it off to the few friends that he had back then. Now, the white eyed has matured, he doesn't show off his techniques anymore regardless of how strong they are unless he is crossed by an opponent and the situation at hand demands that he used it.  It is always a joyful to see that one's training is not in waste when in combat, always a thing to joy to see the very jutsu that one had spend hours, several nights and days to learn, work on an opponent. That feeling of “ I'm not weak, I'm stronger than you so don't underestimate me” . It's all for combat. Most jutsu that shinobis learn aren't just learned for  fun. They aren't even learnt for show off, they are learnt for combat, to get what they want even if they have to be violent and aggressive. Most shinobi would even go around looking for formidable opponent to test their jutsu on. Shinobis like that wanted to see how stronger they have gotten and the best way to know that is to fight a formidable opponent. While most shinobis are find joy in this, some have chosen the path of a medic. The medic ninja isn't really concerned about killing someone or getting stronger than others in terms of offensive jutsu, they are only concerned about saving lives, theirs and others, although, most medical specialized ninjas are able to use their medical. ninjutsu offensively. An example of persons like this who is close to Sakuragi is Kuniko Hyuuga, member of team summer, who specialize mainly in medical ninjutsu though his clan speciality is taijutsu. Though Sakuragi count him to be equal to him in terms of skills, he may really not be as strong as the black spikyhead.

It was a true fact that a shinobi that would get stronger, far above his peers, must train harder far above his peers. Legends of the past have been known to follow this path. Countless nights and days spent alone in the wilderness, lake, forest, desert, mountain , training to get stronger. Those times aren't a waste. The result of one's training will emerge when faced with an opponent. The stronger the techniques they have and can use, the more hours they have put into training themselves. Even weak shinobis that are less experienced have dedicated a minute amount of time into training before they could have graduated from the acdemy or become a shinobi.

Whether a person takes the shorter cut or the long cut, it doesn't really matter, the point is getting stronger, but the truth is time is a factor. Nobody was born a legend, every one dedicated time to become a legend, poor or Rich, weak or strong and person can't really become strong without dedicating time to train themselves.  Young Sakuragi could remember how he failed his first academy exam. He was to perform the E rank clone jutsu and the transformation jutsu. This were jutsu sakuragi had mastered for a very long time, but because he wasn't sure used to this kind of atmosphere, being in large crowd as kid, the little boy got tensed and he failed to perform the two jutsu. Despite how many times he tried it in the presence of the proctors , he failed. Eventually he blacked out and the next place he found himself was in the hospital. Young sakuragi would make up his mind that he would never let such happen to him again.

Sakuragi was almost lost in his own quick flashbacks, he watched as the senju did his thing handling a paper like thing to the greenhead, he was wondering what kind of earth jutsu they were about to learn, at least he knew for the crystal guy to learn any earth release jutsu here, he would have to practice it a lot of times to master it. Sakuragi have no need to activate his byakugan since the people here were his friends, they are his eyes. How he would have loved to join the training but Ninjutsu isn't his thing. To Sakuragi, those who are scattered across so many field of specialization won't be able to solely focus on one speciality, he counted it weakness over many. Sakuragi counted himself a true Hyuuga, always upholding his clan gentle fist style , following the path of his Clan Lord, AYATO HYUUGA, the strongest Hyuuga ever known. Sakuragi knew that sooner or later, he would match his skills if he become his student and that his one thing the Hyuuga has been dying for, to learn at Ayato's feet.
Sakuragi continued to watch the two shinobi as they train together, he leaned his back against a pillar and cross his arms, hopefully, these two would give him an inspiration to create a jutsu of his own. All he need is time, sooner or later, his skills would be greatly improved. the chunin exam is also upcoming, he cannot afford to lose. He would strive to make his old woman proud.

TWC: 3176

MID THREAD CLAIM
Claiming 22 stats, 2500wc to One  body blow  = 2500/5000

Reached Max Stat.

Applying 25% off discount on the remaining 2500wc required to learn OOB

Using the remaining 676 to OOB = 3176/4375
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Thu May 14, 2020 7:41 pm
Approved
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu May 14, 2020 11:50 pm
The genin read the piece of scrap that Tsu had handed to him. Guren looked at the hand seals and description of Moving Earth Core and seemed to get interested in learning the technique.  ”Would you teach this technique? This seems like it would help with the battles I will participate in the future..." Tsu chuckled, thinking it was strange that the boy was already planning out his future battles, "...What do you do in this technique?” 

Tsu thought for a moment, brushing her hair back. "Well, We'll have to learn it together. I haven't learned this technique yet." Tsu would take back the piece of paper to look at the description again. She read aloud to herself in a hushed tone, "The technique allows the user to raise or lower the surrounding terrain, creating a new platform. The terrain may be altered anywhere within a 10-meter radius of the caster..." She thought for a minute about how that would be applied with chakra. The technique would require the user to push the earth up and down. It sounded like a lot of work. However, Tsu already knew how to manipulate the earth. 

The Senju would clap her hands together and slam them against the ground without saying a word to Guren, just letting him observe. It would take a moment for Tsu to gather her chakra around the perimeter of her body. After that, it would just take a moment for her to lift the ground around her 10 meters above the ground. "Haha! Success." She chanted from above Gruen. She would peek her head over the ledge to look down at the genin. "Your goal is to get up here using Moving Earth Core to reach me." She made it sound like an easy task for the genin. "Let's get you started on earth release. Please sit down and meditate while I give you an idea of earth release." 

As the genin did as instructed, Tsu would continue. "Take a piece of dirt below you into your hand. Now close your eyes and feel your chakra in your palm." She would wait until he did so. The dirt would crumble across the surface of his palm. "Now that there is chakra flowing, I want you to feel the dirt in your hand with your chakra. With Earth Chakra, it should feel familiar. The rugged texture mixed with the grains of minerals mixed in. Once you feel every particle of that clump, start to get all the dirt clumps back together into your palm. That's how you get Earth Release basics." She did something like this back when she learned it in the Greenhouse of her home. She would feel that moist dirt and manipulate it slightly with her chakra until it felt normal. 

WC: 465
TWC: 1042
 Mid Topic claim: 
10 stats 
Mother Nature (1042/2500)
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri May 15, 2020 4:13 pm
Soma shin took her advice and sat there and tried to run chakra through the dirt that he had in his hand.  He focused on the dirt and closed his eyes. He had tried this exercise with his grandfather  when he was young but it never went very well. He is older now and has more control over his chakra.  He started to focus really hard on the dirt he picked up.  He would start to feel it but it felt different then all the times he tried before.  He had never done it with normal dirt before only some crystal dust provided by his family.  This felt rougher and more natural then the stuff he usually practiced with.  All of a sudden you look at the dirt in his hand and it seemed like a small amount of it changed a little.  It looked like little green specs of crystal covered some of the dirt he picked up. The teacher who is watching him sees the color change then after about 20 minutes or so the earth in his hands starts to move around and it starts to shake around in his palm.  
Opening his eyes and seeing the dirt move he got very excited.  “Do you see that Miss Tsubaki Sensei? There are even some small crystals in there.”  He was very excited about that even though saying he made crystals was a little of an exaggeration it was barely crystal dust and it was just covering some of the dirt.  You could see it but barely.  He looked at Tsubaki for some reassurance. 
He looked and wanted to try this new jutsu.  He made the hand signs and put his hands on the ground and tried to feel the earth around him. Next he tried to raise the earth and it shook a tiny bit. He tried again and again but barely got a tremble around him. He would sit and focus a little more than he did before.  Tried to put more chakra into the earth and then out of nowhere more earth moved up. He tried to do it a couple times each time getting more and more earth to move up. At first it was like a foot or so at a time then finally he got the right amount around him. Now he is trying to reach further down. By now it’s been some time and he finally got up to the height of Tsubaki.  “Did you see that? I did it.”  When you take a close look at the earth he brought up you could see some green crystals very small but they were there. 

WC 443
TWC2589

Mid post claim:
Advanced elementcrystal release 1000/1000

Jutsu 
[url= https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22305-body-flicker]Body Flicker[/url] 250/250 (taught by someone)

Learning [url= https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t23974-earth-release-flying-thrown-stones]Flying earth stones[/url] 1000/1000

size=22][url= https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t22432-moving-earth-core]Moving Earth core[/url] 250/500[/size]

Claim stats +25

Last edited by Soma Misaki on Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000