Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

More Training

+2
Youta Shinkou
Sakuragi Yuki
6 posters
Go down
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

More Training Empty More Training

Sat May 09, 2020 7:39 am
It's a brand new day , young sakuragi woke up with a yawn. He spent nearly all the night studying so he slept late. It was a mystery how he woke up so early despite doing so much overnight. Probably it was because he was very persistent to learn a new jutsu. The boy haven't slept for three hours but it doesn't seem like that really matter much to him. He studied more about his clan gentle fist style overnight and he would experiment everything he learned this morning.

He really had no one to train him in clan jutsu. His clan leader Ayato whom Sakuragi would have meet to learn from him was a busy man. Sakuragi even believed he barely have time for himself so there was no point in bothering the man. The brown skin boy would take it upon himself to get stronger with or without the help of anyone. His training had been showing a lot of result and recently he met a fellow shinobi from hoshi, Akaboshi of the Uzumaki Clan. The chunin taught him the art of space time and even taught him a space time jutsu, though this was after Sakuragi was beaten in their fight.

Sakuragi with his eyes wide open would remain on his bed , his white eyes fixed on the ceiling in his room. He would begin to picture the day in his mind. He would probably spend the whole day at the training ground. It will be better there and if possible , he could come across someone who will wanna spar or train with him. If he would come across no one, he would simply focus on creating his own jutsu or learn a clan gentle fist jutsu. Either way , today won't pass without the hyuuga learning something.

Sakuragi took the bold step to get out of bed, a whole new wave of zeal seem to have hit the boy now that he has gotten out of bed. He would perform his usual morning routine and have breakfast. The hyuuga would be be dressed in a black turtle neck cloak which was just few inches above the ground, he wore a black short underneath though it can't be seen by an observer . He didn't need his village headband today so he decided to drop it. The hyuuga wore blue shinobi sandals and had no bandages wrapped around his right arm and right leg. He would make sure his ninja tools were ninja in his weapon pouch in case he needed them. The young hyuuga would head out to the training ground as he seem ready for the day.

WC: 439
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

More Training Empty Re: More Training

Sat May 09, 2020 1:53 pm
Soma Shin woke up early today. It was rather early the sun had just risen but he could hardly sleep. He wanted to get some training in before he would meet up with his grandfather. His grandfather told him that he would start training him today. However he knew that his grandfather’s training would mostly focus on the family's jutsu. He knew that he needed to get a good warm up and hopefully get some good strength and endurance training in. “I wonder if anyone is at the training grounds?” He grabbed his new village headband made by his grandfather with a green crystal plate. Soma shin adores this headband. This is a symbol that he was accepted as a shinobi in the Masaki Clan. So now he must live up to it. It takes him a minute to finally get out of bed. He finally gets out of bed and starts to get ready to go out. He puts on his shirt and pants. He puts on his hood and tries to hide his emerald bright green hair.
He heads downstairs to get some food because you can’t start the day without a good breakfast. He probably ate his breakfast a little too fast. He was so excited to train today. He knew that if he worked hard enough his grandpa would start training him in the ways of the Masaki clan. He was not sure how long he would be training so he made sure to pack enough water and a lunch. He knows that he has a long time till he meets up with his grandfather. Once he finishes getting ready he cleans his dishes and rushes out the door.
He arrives at the training grounds to see another shinobi training. Soma Shin who is rather shy tries to just start training by doing some stretches. This was a shock to Soma Shin. He did not expect to see anyone here this early in the morning.

[WC: 329]
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2020 2:38 pm
The hyuuga walked into the arena. The place was as quiet as the graveyard. Sakuragi could hear the echo of his footsteps as he walked in. Perhaps there was no one here because it is too early to have anyone here. Sakuragi out of persistency and curiosity decided to arrive here very early to train. If he train so hard, he could be lucky to create his own jutsu. After all, he had been training alone all by himself. His pace is faster if he trains alone and he would gain more experience if he trains with other.

The field was just a plain ground of fine sand, several meters away. At the entrance of it was a small forest, so anyone who will enter the arena would first pass through the forest. It wasn't a wild forest, just some short trees and grasses. There were several pillar of wood sunk into the ground for training. Sakuragi would walk close to one, he would try and do some warms . The hyuuga would begin to slam his palm to the pillar consecutively. He had not activated his byakuan, and since the arena is a very big one , it's hard to tell when someone else enters.

The white eyed would continue with his assault on the pillar until he saw a figure walked in. The unknown figure had hoshigakure headband on, so Sakuragi could tell that he was a ninja of this village. If he came here this early , He definitely was here to train. It may be that Sakuragi's training partner had arrive. The hyuuga wasn't sure if the figure had noticed him but he would regardless, approach the unknown shinobi. “ Hi there, I'm Sakuragi, seeing you come here this early I can tell you're here to train too” he said in a soft tone. The hyuuga wasn't used to approaching strangers , that was just a once in a while thing that he does. Sakuragi could see that the person standing before him was very young, probably they are of the same age. The white eyed would await the shinobi to respond before talking again “ This is probably the first time I'm seeing you, Do you come here often?” he would ask politely. Sakuragi believed that his dojutsu is popular one, one easily recognised by most ninjas because of its supreme powers. He believe the figure standing in front of him would probably know he has the byakugan because of his white eyes trait just like Akaboshi, the chunin redhead was able to easily recognise that he is from the hyuuga clan. All things going well, Sakuragi would hope to get along with this new figure standing in front of him like he did with Akaboshi.

TWC: 894
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat May 09, 2020 3:32 pm
Soma Shin starts to panic a little as this other shinobi walks towards him. He is not sure what to do. He has never really been very good at social interactions. He sees as the white eyed shinobi was walking towards him. It was obvious that he was a member of the Hyuuga clan. All of a sudden he introduces himself. He replies “Hello, I am Soma Shin. I am sorry if I disturbed your training. I can come back later if you want. I usually train at my family’s home but my grandfather has a lot to do today so I did not want to be in his way or disturb any of his meetings. You are from the Hyuuga clan, right? I have heard a lot of stories about you and how much you guys dislike our jutsu.” Soma Shin look him in the eyes to try to gauge their response and if he recognizes my family’s crest on my hood and the weird color of my emerald green eyes and hair.

He continued to do my stretches and warm ups wondering if Sakuragi would continue the conversation or ask him to leave. It kind of made Soma Shin curious about what would happen next. He knows that he needs to work on his social skills because not all of being a shinobi is fighting and jutsu. This would be a great chance to work on that aspect of being a good shinobi for the village.

[WC 248]

Last edited by Somashin on Sat May 09, 2020 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2020 5:06 pm
It seem the stranger is not new in the village, he must have been the haven for a very long time yet the spiky haired never crossed path with him. Today was their lucky day, they crossed path. Sakuragi would greet the unknown figure, he was however stunned when the stranger said something about the Hyuuga disliking their clan jutsu. Sakurgi never hated anyone's jutsu, maybe the other hyuugas in his clan does disliked other's jutsu, but as for Sakuragi, he never dislike anyone's jutsu. He believed everyone have their own weaknesses and strength, everyone have an area of specialization. After the Stranger finished his statement , the white eyed would let out a smirk, “Well, I wouldn't know about that since I'm still very young, but personally I don't dislike anyone's jutsu. Maybe the other hyuugas does , but I don't dislike any clan”  he said before pausing for a second two, “by the way, which clan are you from?" the  brown skin boy would continue. Perhaps the unknown figure was expecting Sakuragi to recognise the clan that he belong to same as he did of his. But Sakuragi is just a young teen who had live most of his life indoor. It wasn't until he lost his old woman that began to hustle for himself and get expose. Also with the kind of large population of shinobi  that lives in Hoshigakure, it'd be hard for a young teen like Sakuragi who hasn't even clocked two decades to know every clan.

The only noticeable feature in the stranger is his emerald green hair and eyes. Perhaps his green eyes is a dojutsu SaKuragi wouldn't know. Sakuragi's question earlier on clearly showed  that he is ignorant of the clan that  green haired fellow belongs to. He also notice the boy's a little bit unrelaxed, perhaps because he was shy . That may be because he is focusing too much on himself. Whatever the case may be, the white eyed would patiently await the boy's response, surely hoping that their communication would flow more than it's flowing.

TWC: 1237
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat May 09, 2020 6:04 pm
Soma Shin tries to think if he has ever met this shinobi before in town or maybe in the academy. He does not remember ever meeting him. Soma Shin's best guess is that Sakuragi must have been ahead of him. Maybe he became a Genin a year or two before Soma Shin. But he swears that he has seen him before but I guess not. He wonders about this shinobi and those words that he says. Soma Shin was curious if this shinobi had actually never heard of his clan or if he had just never seen the clan symbol that he has on his hood and shirt. “I come from the Masaki clan, I do not know any of the jutsu yet my grandfather is going to help me learn later. I also do not know much about why our jutsu would frustrate another clan. I mean it is a beautiful jutsu that we Masaki can use. I just know the bare minimum of what I needed to become a Genin. My father and grandfather like to exaggerate the tales and power of the family.” He tells this new Shinobi. “ Have you heard of the Masaki Clan? We are a smaller clan so a lot of shinobi have never heard of us. That is ok though I think we would prefer to keep that way.” He thinks about this for a minute about all the history he knows about the Masaki Clan that his grandfather had drilled into him growing up. He wonders if his clan really can make a difference in this village. He also wonders if people have heard tales about the Masaki Clan’s darker history. If this would affect the way that Sakuragi might view him. He starts to think that telling Sakuragi which clan he comes from might be a mistake.

He continues to stretch but he knows that he is about done with what he normally does at home. Should he just his usual cardio or keep pretending to stretch. He does not want to come off as being rude. Maybe he should ask this shinobi if he would like to train together for a bit. Soma Shin considers this and wonders if Sakuragi could teach him some things about training and being a Genin. Soma shin just recently graduated so he is still new to being a shinobi. This guy though looks like he has been a shinobi for a while. Should he just ask. “So were you training here for a long time? Do you mind if I join?”

[TWC 1004]
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sat May 09, 2020 7:54 pm
The curiosity of young Sakuragi grew as he listened to the emerald green eyed. The green haired figure told the tales of how his clan jutsu were disliked and the clan as a whole . The hyuuga would even more curious, what kinda jutsu do they use that made people disliked them and how could he have been ignorant of the fact that a clan like this is in hoshigakure. “ What is the nature of your clan jutsu? I mean , do you have any hidden clan element or special element that made people dislike your jutsu?” he would ask out of curiosity. The hyuuga would listen to him answer his question before he speak again, “ I think it people dislike your clan jutsu , it's because they probably want the power themselves and are jealous or harbour hatred because they can't have it”. The hyuuga soil listen attentively to everything to boy says. He believe he isn't going too far by asking him about his clan and it would foster there bond if Soma Shin cared to tell him more about himself.

After much talking, Soma Shin would finally the hyuuga ask to train for a training session. Sakuragi let out a bright smile, he wanted it too, that was why he came here so early. “ I just got here few minutes ago and yeah we can train together. Also i could teach you some few jutsu if you want to learn them” he said softly.

Sakuragi would await the green haired response before deciding what to proceed with.

TWC: 1494
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat May 09, 2020 10:38 pm
“That sounds great. I would love to learn some more techniques. I think as a shinobi you should strive for knowledge and learn as much as you can about other clans and techniques. That is how you learn good teamwork and when teams are formed it will be useful to know all the ways in which you as a person can benefit the team and the village.” The idea of learning a few new techniques and learning more about this other shinobi really got Soma Shin excited and wanting to train even more and harder then he would at home. He was curious though. “What techniques do you think you want to share with me? I have earth release and probably yin from what I’m told. These two elements are what make up my clan's special type of jutsu. Doyou think we should get in some speed and strength training before or after we do the jutsu training? ” Soma shin thought to himself, is it a good idea to share your techniques with other people or give him an idea about what his families special techniques are.

He looked at this other shinobi curiously and wondered what are the chances that this guy knows any earth release techniques. He wondered about this and thought that it if he did this would be a great chance to make a friend that not only could help him in the future but could help him expand his knowledge and abilities when it came to jutsu. Why would he help though is there a chance that they could meet in the Chunin exams would him telling me all this hurt my chances of passing. Soma shin thought to himself that he should not give too much of his clans jutsu secrets away but should still try to learn more about what it is that these shinobi is willing to teach him.

[TWC 1321]
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2020 6:18 am
The hyuuga was pleased when the greenhead to him about the nature of his clan jutsu, he mentioned something about earth and yin. Which element combination could that be?. He was sure he had read about something related to that before, but he couldn't quite remember which advance element that is. “It seem you guys use a advance element in your clan? which advance element would that be ?” he asked.

It was obviously that the hood head guy wanted sakuragi to  teach him earth release jutsu since that was his own element. The hyuuga would let out a grin ,“ I'm an hyuuga and I'm mainly specialized in Taijutsu so I'm  afraid I won't  be able to teach you earth release jutsu. However I can teach you a D rank jutsu named the body flicker if you want.” he would pause for a second or two before he talked again “ It's pretty easy to learn. It's a technique that makes you move at an extremely high speed in a straight line from point A to point B. However , the disadvantage of this technique is that you can't change your direction while you move from point A to Point B. It's a very good technique if used rightly. The way to use it is to focus chakra on your feet and then dash forward” Sakuragi would demonstrate the technique for the boy to see, he would dash 5 meters forward in a straight line. An observer would see him vanish from his initial point in a blur then reappearing 5 meters at his stop point. Sakuragi's back was facing the greenhead boy by the time he stop “ you see that ?” he said as he turned to face the boy and would start walking towards him.  “Make sure you don't use it when an attack is being launch at you because you will run right straight into it, you can however use it to dodge or evade an attack or close the distance between an opponent or escape from the battlefield when confronted by a tough opponent. Now show me what you can do with those feet of yours, flicker to that pillar there” the hyuuga would say pointing to a nearby pillar.

It was not strange to him that he was teaching a fellow genin how to use body flicker, Akaboshi also thought the white eyed a rift jutsu, so he only count this an opportunity to help the greenhead. He would await the boy to perform the body flicker as he stood beside him.

TWC: 1917

Teaching Soma Shin Body Flicker
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun May 10, 2020 10:47 am
So this Black haired shinobi was going to teach me some taijutsu. This would be very useful because it will allow me to get close so I can use some of my crystal techniques that make weapons more effectively. “My clan specialty is creating crystals for everything.” He shows the shinobi his headband. The plate that would normally be metal is now a greenish crystal with the Hoshigakure symbol being carved into it. “So body flicker will greatly improve my speed. It will allow me to get closer to my opponent and strike.”
So he tries to concentrate his Chakra into his feet and he takes off. On his first try nothing happens. Ok he thinks he needs to add more chakra to his feet. He tries to run but ends up just sort of jumping really far. And only taking a few steps. Ok maybe that time he added too much so he took some away and tried again. He was running this time and waited as he moved extra fast. He tried and tried. Asking questions of the white haired shinobi. After a while he finally got it. “Thanks man that is going to be very useful. This will help with some of my family's techniques and be useful.” I would try to do some laps with this new technique that this black haired shinobi was teaching me.
Now that he has seen and experienced this new jutsu he tries to think of some of the crystal jutsu that his grandfather uses and how this could help with one of those. He thinks this could help him in combat. He starts to strategize some combos in his head trying to think about future endeavors he might have.

[TWC 1610]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum