Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

And so his story begins Empty And so his story begins

Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:20 am
And so we pick up with where we last left off with Igami. He was standing out in front of the Hospital, a man named Han had directed him here to see the man who now ruled the village of Sunagakure. Kenshin appreared to be the name of the man according to the rumors and the gate guard. Igami took a deep breath, he was not nervous of the reputation he had heard on his travels with his father and the nomadic tribe that peddled wares all over the world. No it was that he came as far as he had, and would be turned away, that is what made him the most nervous.

But Igami steeled himself and he nodded , making the concious choice that was clear to him. No matter what the man inside said, He would become a Shinobi and train to defend his people. Even if that meant Igami would have to find either books or random teachers across the globe. It was just a few years ago that him and his father had been attacked, and even fewer that shinobi was a little close to home attacking this very village. Igami had to make sure that his people would be protected, He had to be the shield against the world if he had to.

Igami thought back to that morning when he left the encampment. His father was also packing for a trip, He was off to Hoshigakure. They would talk for a bit , Igami telling his father about the recent stories, he had went out and saw the movement himself around the village, so the rumors had to be true, and he could become a ninja at a place close to home. His father would nod and with a goodbye gave him the blessing he sought after to go to the village.

Igami finally took the initial steps into the hospital, the look on his face showed just how determined he was. As he walked into the Hospital he noted the Receptionist desk and would walk up to the lady behind the desk. As it was usually ladies behind this desk doing paperwork. Noting small things as he approached, there was a black line along the floor. among other normal things that one would see in a hospital. This was all rather new for Igami. He had been in here before when he was younger, before it was attacked by Kumogakure. But the years and constant destroy and rebuild seemed to allow for things to change and update. Maybe that was for the better after all.

Igami kept his thoughts to himself and he would clear his throat as he would speak up to the lady behind the desk "Excuse me Madame, My Name is Igami Shin, I am from the Nomadic Tribes that reside within the desert of the land of wind , not terribly far from this here village, I have come to seek audiance with Lord Kenshin Uzumaki, I seek to be a Shinobi and hope he sees me fit to join the fine village of Sunagakure." Igami spoke with a level of intelligence that was not seen in children his age. However he was also raised differently then most his age. He would stare at the lady as he awaited the direction he required to head in.

Once given the directions he would follow them to meet with Kenshin, always remembering his manners he would at least Knock on the door he was told to go to. However if there was no door to the location his voice would squeak up as he spoke "Excuse me? Lord Kenshin Sir?" He would wait at the very location until told to enter, if there was a door and he was told to enter he would still say the same line above, cause one could never know just who exactly could be answering cause it was possible that anyone could be in the office of the man, whatever it may be, for any reason.

Once inside and facing the Man, Igami would hold no issue of showing the man the respect his father raise him to have, he had a mature face of sincerity as he repeated his words to the man, his hands to his sides as he would bow quickly afterwords and rose back to his stance of attention. Returning to looking at the man as best as he could within his eyes. The boy was young and knew no fear of things such as Genjutsu and the like. He never experienced one so why should he fear something he never witnessed. The same could be said for the information he knew about Kenshin Uzumaki, he never witnessed it so why be scared?

Igami now waited on the mans Response and answer to his request. Waiting for Inevitable questions such as why and the such. Igami had already thought of the general questions that one could ask and had already formulated accurate answers for each individual question. However if the man did catch him off guard with a question or response, he would not be entirely shocked. He did not know the shinobi world as indepth as the man, if there was something he had over looked he was certain this man would show him just what that was exactly.

Igami's mind was reeling as he prepared his answers for the questions he could possibly think to ask himself if he was ever in such a position. While it would not show on his face, his mind did wander for a moment back to his father. Only because as he thought about the last name, he would think back as to why it was so familiar. His mother's maiden name as Uzumaki. His father spoke very little of her, and rather would teach Igami a life lesson as to why one needed to be alert and attentive. Such things is what helped to develop Igami into the logical being he was today, with emotions being on the bottom of his list of worries.

TWC- 1013
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

And so his story begins Empty Re: And so his story begins

Tue May 12, 2020 9:36 am
The attention of Mia was caught by the light sound of someone clearing their throat, their approach missed due to her attention being focussed on the small load of paperwork that she had allowed to pile up throughout the day. As the brunette looked up her brown eyes would meet the light blue eyes of the child that stood patiently before her desk… and she had to admit, she was almost unnerved by the child… the look in his eyes was not one that she had ever seen from a child, if anything it reminded her of the eyes of Kenshin, someone that was far older and had experienced far more than this boy. So transfixed was she by the boy's unnerving eyes, something that never truly reached her face but could likely be seen within her eyes, that she almost missed what he had said… but once she realised what he had said she supposed she could understand why this boy seemed so strange to her. 

The Nomads were a series of tribes that wandered the deserts of Wind Country and to them death was no stranger, nor was it something to be feared, it was simply the next step for them… and if this boy had indeed grown up with them then of course he would seem strange to her. The customs of the nomads were considered strange by most, and she was no exception… but this had to be the first time that she’d looked into the eyes of a nomad child… and if she had her way this would be the last, for it was not a sight that she enjoyed. The innocence of youth was… simply not there, and for the young woman that was the most unnerving thing of all… no child should be stripped of their innocence in the way that it seemed this one had been. 

Heh, amusing line of thought considering she lived within a shinobi village, and had grown up in the Old Sunagakure… but even the children that had become shinobi in Old Sunagakure were quite innocent… and they usually maintained that innocence until they managed to progress to Chunin. With a small sigh Mia would look away from the boy for a few moments to compose herself properly, before putting a gentle smile on her face and meeting his eyes once more. 

“Lord Kenshin can be found within the morgue, while the Kazekage’s Tower is repaired he had taken to using it as his personal office. Just follow the black line on the floor and you will find yourself there, and just remember to knock once you reach the room itself.” The young woman would say, the same gentle smile on her face as she looked the boy in the eyes… she truly couldn’t help but feel sad for this poor child that had his innocence stolen. She would continue to watch with sad eyes as the boy left her desk and moved to meet with Kenshin… but there was nothing she could do, the boys life was his own and his choices were his to make… she also couldn’t blame him for wanting to join up with the villages shinobi force, as it had always been something that appealed to most within Suna. Even she had contemplated signing up to join when she had been younger, and it had only been the pleas of her mother that she hadn’t done so… and truth be told she was glad. She had lost too many friends to that life to see it in a truly positive light anymore… but it was necessary in this world. 

Maybe that was why she liked Kenshin… the self proclaimed Monster that had butchered his way to power… something that she knew to both be true and untrue… yes, he had done many bad things for worse reasons… but what most didn’t seem to understand was that he was not the same man that he used to be. Ahh well, whatever… who cared what she thought… she was just the receptionist the young woman would think with a grim smile on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kenshin, from the confines of his little office within the morgue, was watching the entire encounter with his Byakugan, a thoughtful look on his face as he watched how Mia interacted with the boy and how she reacted when he walked away… hmm, he would need to check on her later tonight. Vain she may be but she was quite efficient as a receptionist… so much so that he had been contemplating offering her a role as his personal secretary once the new and improved Kazekage Tower was complete… besides, she was quite a bit smarter than she liked to let on. That train of thought was abandoned when the boy reached the morgue, and as he knocked on the door Kenshin would simply call one word. 

“Enter!”

When the boy entered the room Kenshin would deactivate his Byakugan and turn to face him, a small smile present on his face as the boy spoke, almost seeming to ask whether he was indeed Kenshin Uzumaki, something that earned him a light nod. It was then that the boy would introduce himself and give a small explanation of who he was… the child of one of the Nomadic Tribes, and expressed his interest in joining Sunagakure as a shinobi, something that caused the man's smile to fade and an intrigued look to appear on his face.

“Please, take a seat” Kenshin would say, gesturing towards the chair sitting near the edge of his desk and facing him, as he pushed his own chair back a little and turned to face the chair. If the boy did so Kenshin would stand from his chair and turn away from the boy, walking towards one of the Cold Chambers that lined the walls of the room and opening it, retrieving a glass bottle filled with ice cold water. The man would then make his way back to his desk and would retrieve two glasses from the topmost drawer, a small smile on his face as he took a seat once more and filled both glasses, before offering one to the child. He didn’t know much about the customs of The Nomads, but from what he recalled in one of his earlier meetings with a specific tribe when he had been setting up Sunagakure it was customary to offer refreshments during any and all talks. He was not aware of whether all nomads shared this custom, or whether Shin was a member of this man's tribe, but he figured that even if it wasn’t the boy would appreciate a nice cold drink. 

“I’m afraid I know little of the customs of your people, so forgive me if I do anything that may cause offense to you.” The man would speak with a small smile on his face, and it was entirely genuine. He loved interacting with new people of different cultures, and this was no exception to that, and despite what one may think of Kenshin… the man absolutely despised coming off as rude.

“I must say I am rather curious as to why you are interested in swearing your allegiance to my forces, I have met with some of the tribes before and most seemed wholly uninterested in the affairs of us ‘outsiders’. Could you explain to me why you wish to become a shinobi of Sunagakure?”

WC: 1242
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:32 am
Shin would listen to the man as he was instructed to take a seat. In particular the seat that was across from Kenshin was the one of choice. And as he sat down a drink was offered to him. He took with a smile on his face and nodded a thanks as he sipped it softly. The water was refreshing beyond one could imagine, it was like the boy had found the oasis in the desert. He took another sip a little less sparringly. Then when he was done he would place the glass back on the desk, where when he needed to he would pick up and drink it again. Meanwhile Shin took note of the different times and types of smiles and when they faded, and the looks that followed. At which time Kenshin spoke about rudeness and Shin would shake his head "As difficult as the tribes can be with their customs, I would not hold one who was unbeknowst to such things, It is merely I who wishes not to offend you"

Shin would wrap that bit up with taking a sip of the water once more while the man once again spoke, Shin listened to his words before putting the glass back down and taking a final swallow as he would then speak up as well in response " Sir The Tribes are backdated in their thinking, specially when it comes to Shinobi life style. However when I was younger I was saved by an amazing shinobi in the land of Hoshigakure some years back. Then upon other travels through Amegakure, amongst the ruins I played and stumbled across an old academy book and self taught myself the basics. Being a Natural with something so looked down upon, My father now faces the threats for having a son even remotely able to use his chakra, and the threats of the Merchant life that we live. I wish for power, to protect those around me, as not to repeat the past and need to be saved yet again." Shin would then take another sip of water after his little speech, hoping that it would indeed quench the thirst of knowledge cause beyond that he had no explaination why, it simply was supposed to be in his book.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:52 am
Kenshin would give a light nod with a small smile as Igami informed him that he would not hold him to the customs of the tribes, something that did put him at ease a little more, as noted earlier The Ragdoll disliked coming off as rude and his lack of knowledge at their culture had offended some nomads that he had met with in the past. Now, he was well aware that he had no way of knowing this culture of theirs beforehand, but that didn’t change the fact, so he was simply trying to be as polite as he could to the child, although it was done more as a matter of pride and principal for himself than out of genuine courtesy. As Igami explain his story he would start with being saved by a shinobi of Hoshigakure some years back, followed by his explanation of exploring Ame’s ruins and finding academy textbooks regarding chakra manipulation and control, and finally his own seemingly self imposed exile to protect his father from the shame of raising a chakra user. How very intriguing, these nomads… they reminded him of the commonfolk from Haven Country, and as such he began to wonder whether they had adopted those traits while living within the country years back, or whether they shared common ancestors. Either way, it was an intriguing train of thought. Regardless, The Ragdoll had indeed noticed just how closely the boy was watching the moves he was making, himself paying just as much attention to him, just being a lot more subtle about it… this boy was reading him, or at least reading what he was allowing to show. 

“I must say your story is indeed an interesting one, and you do seem to be brighter than most your age, something to be expected given your upbringing I suppose, the Nomadic Tribes do not have much to gain from coddling their children in the same ways that most parents within the smaller towns and villages do. So, out of respect I will cut to the chase and stop with the pleasantries, if you wish to join with my forces you will need to swear an oath of loyalty to myself and Sunagakure as a whole. I will be frank with you and not attempt to sugarcoat this, the shinobi life is a brutal one and here in Suna that life will be more brutal than in almost any of the other villages, due in large part to the fact that we are far more morally gray… and far more willing to do the dirty deeds of our clients, no matter what those deeds may be. If you take this oath you will be expected to follow through with any and all missions you are given, regardless of whether or not you agree with them…” The Kazekage would explain, opening the rightmost drawer of his desk and retrieving a Sunagakure headband from within, before holding it out to Igami.

“If you believe you can do this then place the headband on and swear your loyalty.” 

WC: 512
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:05 am
[Exit]

TWC: 1754