Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

The Story Begins [Exit Village] Empty The Story Begins [Exit Village]

Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:09 pm
It was time, the loose ends that drifted in the wind were becoming too pressing to ignore - the penance was paid and it was time to act. The time for hiding and laying low had passed, to be frank it had passed long ago but she had been too caught up in her own mind to move forward. Ohta… had been too weak to move forward, but it was time to take the reins and take control of her world once and for all. Her time in the Kyuketsuki tombs had given her the idea for her direction, a temple in the name of her clan’s creator Jashin. There wasn’t too much information about it aside from its location, but it was a start - a place of centering that she could use before heading out on her goals. 

The home she shared with Arantima had felt more like a prison sentence in the last few months, one that was nearing its end as her mind became more clear and made up. In the last few days she had dropped the habit of presenting herself as Souji using Noppera-Bo, not due to forgiveness but for the sake of not feeding into Ohta’s will any longer. She would have said some formal goodbye to Arantima, parting words of sort, but he spent most of his time at his shop - sleeping there most nights above it in the studio apartment. So, packing up what she needed, which wasn’t much, she made her way out of the shared home - locking it for the final time before turning to the day ahead. 

The sun was just cresting past the midday point and the rays caused her to lift her hand to shield her eyes from the onslaught and sting as they adjusted to the light. It was then that she realized she was missing one thing - the thing that she had had for years and was easily her most notable feature; the wide brimmed straw hat with the metal horns. She had had it for so long there was no way she could leave it behind - heaving a sigh she mentally added a pit stop to her path toward the gates. The time it took was minimal at best and she found herself crouched in front of the window on the roof of the Wind Demons Guild. Peering through the window into the disheveled room she spotted her hat resting on the clearest part in the room - the work bench. 

Taking a senbon from her pouch she easily opened the window and stepped into the small room - sounds of patrons and general shop noise drifted up to greet her as did a few thrums of heartbeats. Taking a few strides over to the bench she picked up her hat and ran her fingers over the edge of it as if in greeting. The moment she put this hat back on she was back in the game, standing in this room a flash of her giving the hat to Arantima flashed through her mind - and what the meaning behind passing it off had been; retirement. With a small smirk she couldn’t help but laugh at herself for how foolish she had been, thinking she would get out so easily. Seeing a notepad a few feet to her left she grabbed up a pen and scribbled a note to him - if for any reason than to alleviate his worry that it had been stolen. 

Arantima,

It’s time my brother, the path ahead of me is going to be one littered with strife and drama, but I can’t bring you on it YET.-’

She paused in her writing as she heard someone pause at the bottom of the stairs -

‘- Just know that I will be expecting you to join me very soon, there is a sister in this village named Kana Mi. Find her and train her, bring her with you when the owls come calling. Retirement just isn’t in our blood it seems.

Watch for the owls,
Mizuki Kyuketsuki.’

With that the pen would drop and she would be out of the window, hat in hand, before whoever was approaching would be able to detect her. Hopping over roofs until she was far enough away to pause she would look down at the hat still gripped in her left hand. ‘Don’t…. The repercussions… no idea-’ Setting her jaw she raised the hat back to her head and secured it once more, instantly feeling the resolve solidify like stone in her heart. With a devilish smile she took off once more to the gates of Tanbogakure, only stopping once she arrived.
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 54000

The Story Begins [Exit Village] Empty Re: The Story Begins [Exit Village]

Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:45 pm

The Story Begins [Exit Village] A9ZAf7m

The Story Begins [Exit Village] RlNMUAA
Arantima had been switching out the shifts downstairs and was coming up stairs to make some notes on a new project he had been working on.. When he caught the scent of something.. Familiar. He Took several swift steps into the room and saw the window hanging open and he looked around the room swiftly and saw what was missing.. The hat.. He remembered immediatly the moment Mizu handed it to him and his vision flickered to the window. He Took three steps and stopped for a single instant..  He formed Dog Then Monkey and in a Dust devil He was fully kitted out in his armor and equipment before he stepped up towards the window and Formed another hand sign. With a quick single handed Ram sign he stared across the clear distance on the way to the gate.. He needed to catch up and he IS The wind Demon.  With a single body flicker he launched himself 240 meters across the way moving at 240 speed.

He knew Mizu had ways of moving swiftly and so therefore he would also have to move as fast as he possibly could. He gauged the distance and would land falling through the air but within arms reach of a building.. He Grabbed onto the edge of the roof with his Demons claws and threw himself up onto the roof and was suddenly Forming Ram once more. He was aimed high, He would land about 10 meters infront of the gate but being that he was about 10 meters above the ground at the moment.. He could land safely, even if he was 100 meters up.. He had ways of landing softly. He Let the jutsu fire and he was Landing at the Gate and rose from his shock absorbing landing slowly, his face low his white hair covering his face until he leveled his gaze with who was coming towards the gate.

"Mizu-ane.. i am not here to stop you. But it would be a sin for me to not give you one last hug before you left. I know it is not your way, but it is mine, a promise that no matter what happens we will see each other again before the end of it all." His voice doesnt carry far, but it carries far enough for Mizu to hear even before her feet land on the ground near the gate. He stands there before her, looking like a Demon, with his eyes watering on the verge of tears but there is no waver in his voice.. He is getting better at hiding his private emotions but he has not yet mastered it.

444/444

-20 for two uses of Body flicker
-20 for summoning Demons shroud, And Demon claws
Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1426/1446

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:33 pm
The flicker of movement caught her eye as she approached the gates, the way ahead being clear to her only seconds before - when suddenly a familiar form was rising from a crouch. Pausing in her stride she would tilt her head to the side and cross her arms across her chest as she stared at a disheveled Arantima. Full armor and all, upon first glance it would seem he would be trying to stop her - but his words spun another story - as did the sparkle of held back tears in his eyes. 

With a sigh she would release her arms from the tight knot across her chest and place her left on her hip as she raised her eyebrow at him - though the hat would make it hard to see the movement. She was growing tired of the interruptions, tired of the emotions that ran unchecked by Ohta and Arantima alike. Though credit was due to his handle on his voice… It was still tiring to witness her own clan in such disarray. Silently she prayed to herself that this trip to the temple would give her and her clan the centering they all needed, as their leader she had to do something for them too. A brother who is emotional and a sister who is lost for direction - how far the clan had fallen from their past.

Approaching him with measured steps she looked him up and down, her eyes appraising him in a new light - one that gauged his ability to handle sudden power. He had handled his full transformation well enough but this… this was something new. She had been developing something in her free time here in Tanbogakure - something that she could gift to her blood - something they could use when she wasn’t near. Stopping just before him she would stare at him for a second longer before pulling him into an uncharacteristically tight one armed hug - her right hand holding fast against his chest; before sliding under the main plate and laying over his heart. In the moment before she slid her hand under she performed the single Dragon hand seal needed, and whispered to him, “Holy water cannot help you now -” All five of her nails would jut out and sink into the spot over his heart as the burn of the seal flamed over the spot. “-and no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out.” 

She would push away from the embrace, turning him as she did, before taking a few sweeping steps back until there was 20 meters between them - and her back was to the gate. “For your gall, I gift you this, and for your interruption… I gift you this. The mark of Kyuketsuki Jiyu Juinjutsu, train hard for control or lose access to our clan's control over blood. Good luck little brother.” Her voice was loud enough for him to hear him, even over the sounds of agony or rage he was enduring. She hadn’t yet turned away as she watched with a glint of disgusting enjoyment as she watched her handiwork unfold in front of her.

WC 520

Jutsu Used:
2000 ap to start
100 ap to place
Kyketsuki Jiyu Juinjutsu
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:53 pm

Arantima was shocked at the sudden embrace..  He was only hoping beyond hope that she actually would.. He knew in his heart she was just going to leave, give hima  tip of the hat and use that technique she used to dissapear into the ground. He was breathless until he felt the claws sink into his flesh he took in a pained breath into lungs that were already full. He was suddenly turned as his body began to contrort and his skin turn ashen grey and his hair elongated to hang just below his hips. His body went almost completly limp but he was still standing, awkwardly. his weight held like a drunk who could barely keep hold of their body. Suddenly he nearly dissapeared as he moved so fast that he left a visible dust cloud from where he had stepped off.

"You don't know why it hurts! To have someone at last.. after always being the shit stain! the laughing stock! The ridiculed! To be close to what you hoped family felt like! only to have it constantly ripped from you by that same person who you love more than life! The voice came from the air before he landed again 10 meters between Mizu and Himself now in his full Glory!

The Story Begins [Exit Village] UorfKcL

He stared at Mizu with eyes that were nearly solid white as he twitched and suddenly looked to his left and only the sound of swishing wind alerted anyone to the fact he had moved as a grasshopper was now grasped in his Demons claws, but delicately. He inspected it a moment before his mouth turned into a twisted rage filled maw as he roared at it without words just a bestial rage filled roar. "All i ever do is to make you acknowledge me! And i get sidelined..  I know why, but it hurts! And you never show you care. I have to hope its there! i have to create it for myself and it cuts my soul every time you leave to have to lie to myself and hope its real! Hope everything we had.. have.. is real!" He shivers as his head cocks slightly..  He dissapeared again before appearing 3 meters infront of Mizu and taking a step as his ahir began to shrink away and his flesh began to get color back..  He took a single step again.. And fel to his knees.. He reached out towards her ".. I just want to feel loved... Like i love you Mi..zu.. Ane.."

At that.. the Energy that was released in his body had taken its toll and he passed out.. His hand mere inches away from her feet, reaching out for Mizu longingly.

448/892

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1446/1446

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:29 pm
The reaction was near instantaneous - and shocking to watch - as it changed his very being before her eyes. As the transformation began she activated the Byakugan to get a clearer vision of what exactly was going on with his chakra network. Contorting on the ground as his skin lost color and turned an ashen gray, ruffled hair growing down to his waist in seconds - before sagging, nearly going limp where he stood. It was barely a consideration of a thought that he wasn’t strong enough to handle it before he was in motion again - leaving only a cloud of dust in his wake. 

The screaming of words, meant to wound, came from a point 10 meters above her - she needn’t look up as he was in her sights still with her active eye tracking him. Her face remained passive and unimpressed with his targeted hate filled words as he landed closer to her - 10 meters between them. He was definitely changed in appearance from anytime she had seen him before and while she wanted to give praise she was hell bent on not reacting to a tantrum of this magnitude. The hate continued to spew out in throngs of emotional waves, all of his pent up anger at her that he had held in up to this point. 

The veins around the Byakugan pulsed in slight irritation as he disappeared momentarily to appear 3 meters in front of her. Instead of flinching she exhaled a hard breath through her nose as her passive mask finally contorted to an expression of disgust filled anger. She held her place though as she witnessed the color return to his body and the slow shrinking of his body till it finally hit the ground - one arm reaching out to her inches from her solitary spot.

Finally closing her eyes she deactivated the eye and rolled her neck before crouching down to his form. Taking his hand in hers for a moment and squeezing it she would speak in a low murmur, “I do love you Arantima, but you are too unstable. This will help bring some of that control you need in your life, I know it hurts… I know. Understand I am not heartless, I am simply doing what is best for our clan. See you soon brother.” Setting his hand back down on the ground she rose, staring down at his body for a moment longer before turning toward the gates once more.

When she reached the booth that housed the guard she was met with a frenzied look in their eyes - fear apparent in the expression. Presenting her ID book as though nothing had just transpired just inside the village she would narrow her eyes slightly, speaking in as kind a tone as she was able. “Please ensure that that boy, Arantima, is returned to the Wind Demons Guild immediately. He will be fine I can assure you of that, just a family dispute. I am looking to exit though if we could get this signed?” She was sure they had heard every screamed word, hell it would be hard to believe if those within half a mile hadn’t heard him.

wc 530

Attempting to EXIT village of Tanbogakure
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:46 pm
Hayato was minding his own business doing the job of a a typical gate guard. The day had been slow and boring until he heard some yelling near to the gate's booth. He signalled to the booth at the top of the gate to send down someone encase things got rough. Hayato doubted there would be any trouble until he heard the sound of a body collapse. He whistled signaling the guard to wait to show himeslef. Hayato rested his hand on his blade with only a little fear escaping his expressionless face. The woman approached the booth and gave the appropriate papers. She had assured him that everything was fine. and it was a family matter. Though he had his doubts.

A-arantima?! Hayato had met him once before when he was just moving his shop into the village. He had become a wind demon guild member even. He knew where to take him, but if this person, "Ane" or not had killed someone she would not be allowed to leave. "One moment miss Ohta..." A monotone request had escaped him before a whistle. The guard that he had previously signaled to stop descending had landed behind her. "Genjuro, would you please check on the collapsed boys condition, I need to know if he's alive or not." The shinobi nodded sweating a little as he approached the unconscious boy. He knelt down checking his pulse, and while erratic he was alive. "Hayato-san, He is alive." 

"Thank you, Genjuro..." He said loud enough for the other shinobi to hear. "All is well, we'll make sure he gets there. Next time you visit please your family matters off of our streets." Hayato took the I.D. and checked the records. Miss Ohta had, in fact, entered legally, and since the matter with Arantima had been resolved he had no reason to hold her up.

After marking that she was leaving and the date and time that she left. He took the I.D card issued when she entered and returned the rest of what she had offered. "You're free to leave ma'am. Have a safe journey."

Hayato would keep a close eye on here until she was far away from the village. After it was safe he would swap with Gejuro to take Arantima to his shop.

Allowing Mizuki Ohta to exit Tanbo.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:05 pm
Approved
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:39 pm

Arantima woke up in his bedroom.. And immediatly bolted upright as he looked around and when he realised where he was.. he fell back to his pillow.. He laid there for what felt like hours but might have only been a few minutes. he didnt know, he didnt care. He eventually went over to sit at his workbench and cry.. But when his first tears left his face they landed on something that wasnt supposed to be there. It was a message He read it over and over.. And part of him wanted to tear it apart.. But the other part of him knew it was her way of saying that she didnt want him hurt.. He could see that now, that she didnt leave becuase she didnt think he was strong enough just that she didnt want him to get hurt.. That she wanted him stronger than he needed to be so that he would not just survive but he would thrive..

He Quickly went to seal the note over his heart.. but foudn that ther was already a seal there.. And he recalled flashes of what happened at the gate. He would have to figure out this new puzzle, but before that.. He went to put that note above his workbench.. And tacked it there with a kunai so he would never forget to read it every morning before he went to work.

235/1127

[EXIT and CLAIM]

Claiming Kyuketsuki oni Transformation Placed on myself as Slotless cursemark jutsu, However unmastered and thus currently unusable

Spending 800 WC to earn 16 AP

390 AP left to train for or Claim from missions.

Sacking the rest.
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:15 pm
Arantima wrote:

Arantima  woke up in his bedroom.. And immediatly bolted upright as he looked around and when he realised where he was.. he fell back to his pillow.. He laid there for what felt like hours but might have only been a few minutes. he didnt know, he didnt care.  He eventually went over to sit at his workbench and cry..  But when his first tears left his face they landed on something that wasnt supposed to be there.  It was a message He read it over and over.. And part of him wanted to tear it apart..  But the other part of him knew it was her way of saying that she didnt want him hurt..  He could see that now, that she didnt leave becuase she didnt think he was strong enough just that she didnt want him to get hurt.. That she wanted him stronger than he needed to be so that he would not just survive but he would thrive..

He Quickly went to seal the note over his heart.. but foudn that ther was already a seal there..  And he recalled flashes of what happened at the gate. He would have to figure out this new puzzle, but before that.. He went to put that note above his workbench.. And tacked it there with a kunai so he would never forget to read it every morning before he went to work.

235/1127

[EXIT and CLAIM]

Claiming Kyuketsuki oni Transformation Placed on myself as  Slotless cursemark jutsu, However unmastered and thus currently unusable

Spending 800 WC to earn 16 AP

390 AP left to train for or Claim from missions.

Sacking the rest.
Approved. You can now train the Kyuketsuki Oni Transformation. 
Please make sure to remember that until it has been trained your blood release and BL traits are sealed and unavailable as described by the Kyketsuki Jiyu Juinjutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum