Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Ninja doing some construction (p, nk) Empty Ninja doing some construction (p, nk)

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:53 pm
Link

The young Yuki sat up in bed as he got ready for the day ahead. The boy took off his pajamas, stretching his limbs. He slowly wrapped bandages around his scar covered arms. The purple skin that was covered by bandages was quite the source of unrest for Yoi. However, he accepted it as a sign of the trials and tribulations the young Yuki had gone through. The Yuki then put on his dark blue pants, light blue t-shirt, navy blue sandals, navy blue scarf with the Yuki symbol on the end and a nice white bowler hat he had picked up the other day. He casually walked over to his desk and sat down, looking at what was before him. The young Yuki had been sketching out a plan for a weapon he had in mind. It was a small glove in which the fingers were sharpened, allowing him to easily conceal a weapon. He continued moving his pencil across the paper into his idea finally came to fruition. He would still have to pay someone to make it, but he was very close to finalizing it. He pinned it to the wall where he put his successful designs, such as a set of armor and a sword. The young Yuki eyed the trash can, as that is where had put the designs for a set of bracers he had in mind.

The young Yuki walked downstairs to find a letter slid under the door. He ran his eyes over it, noticing the usual wax seal of the missions department. The young Yuki opened the letter. This was the first mission he was going on since… the mission. He looked at his right shoulder, where the arm that wasn’t his was attached to his body. The young Yuki looked at the back of a shiny pan and saw the scars around his eyes and the eyes that weren’t his. Well, time to look at the mission at hand. He opened up the letter:

Hello Yoi Yuki

Your partner has received a standard letter, you are receiving a separately made custom one. If you feel uncomfortable in any way on this mission due to past experiences, you do not have to participate. Here are the contents of your mission:

You are to help build a house near the center of the village. You do not need to finish it, you simply need to help. Your group, including you, will be comprised of two genin. Work with your partner to the best of your ability.

Good luck, Konohagure Missions Department

Yoi could see where the missions department was coming from on letting him know he didn’t have to participate. But he was a shinobi and he wasn’t giving up because of 1 incident. The young Yuki walked out the door, skipping breakfast. He headed to the specified address, waiting for his partner to arrive.

WC: 483/1000
Persona
Persona
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Ninja doing some construction (p, nk) Empty Re: Ninja doing some construction (p, nk)

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:24 pm
     Persona got out of bed, stretching his arms and legs. Koeda woke up with him, stretching in the same way that Persona was. The two of their stomachs growled at the same time, echoing down the hall in a rather spooky fashion. The two of them looked at each other at this, expecting one of them to comment on that, but neither of them volunteered. After staring at each other for a solid awkward minute Persona interrupted their silent staring with, "Welp, time to eat." They walked down the hall to a kitchen and fixed themselves a meal.

As they were stuffing their faces a hawk flew into the room. It came from the window through Persona's room all the way to the kitchen. The hawk was no doubt too cramped in the room with them, unable to expand its wings fully. Persona tried to grab the letter, but the Hawk was spazzing out. The hawk hit the table, the wall, the fridge and everything else that was nearby, Persona grabbed on to the hawk's leg where the letter was tied on to and tugged at the bird who continued to try to fly away in fright. Koeda grabbed on to Persona's shirt trying to help him and together they were able to get the hawk close enough to grab the letter.

The hawk took off back towards Persona's room. It exited through the window it had came from still in terror. Persona looked around the kitchen, it was a complete mess now. There was food everywhere including on their person. Persona tugged the letter open and Koeda moved his face closer to look at what was inside. The letter mentioned a mission that was for them to do today, but this time it was a C-Rank mission. Persona's eyes widened at this. "Wow, I finally get to do a C-rank mission. They put me on a team with someone too!", he said. Koeda chittered at Persona's error. "Right. I mean they put US on a team with someone else.", he corrected himself. Persona rolled the letter back up and pocketed it. "Uh, maybe we should clean ourselves up before we do anything", he told Koeda. 

Persona got out a wash cloth, wiping it across the table to clean it until it shined once more. The food that was on it mostly fell to the ground which he sighed at every time he had to watch a piece fall. He then took the broom out to sweep the floor of the food along with whatever dust had collected up over time. Koeda would hop on the broom, enjoying the ride like he usually would go to do with his mother at night. Persona swept the heap of the mess out the door. He knew that nature would take its course in blowing the dust away while the animals would eat the remaining food. Persona went back inside the house to fix all of the frames of photos that were left crooked on the wall. He also wiped parts of the wall where black smudges somehow appeared.

Even after cleaning the majority of the mess there was more to do. Persona put what had fallen off the top of the fridge back to its rightful place. He then washed his hands in the sink. Koeda getting close to the sink was grabbed by Persona and put under the running water. Koeda disliked this and shook himself angrily. A puddle of grease from the food could be seen going down the sink from him with the dirt from Persona's hands. Looking around, the room looked more aesthetically pleasing than it did originally. If anything was amiss his mother would be on it in a heartbeat anyway so Persona did not worry. With that, he still had his own clothes to worry about. An outline of the food he was eating was marked onto his favorite hoodie. He took it off, throwing it in the sink. He honestly didn't know where else to put it at the moment and he didn't want to run later than what the time on the letter had said.

Persona went into his room and grabbed himself a new hoodie. It smelled fresher than usual, meaning that his mom had done his laundry this time and shoved it into his dresser. Persona was glad he didn't have to go to the mission site looking like a mess because he would if he had to. It didn't bother him too much, but he knew first looks matter. Persona stuck a foot out onto his windowsill looking out into the sky. When he looked back down to where his foot was, there was a single feather there. He took it, putting it into his pocket as a memento. With that, he hopped out of his window with Koeda on him to the specified location which was the center of the village. 

Once Persona was there he would see a boy that matched the description of who he was supposed to be teaming with. Persona went over and would reach out to shake Yoi's hand if he would let him. "Hey, I'm Persona. We're supposed to be working as a team for this, I guess..", he said unsure. Koeda chittered at Persona. "Oh, yeah. And this right here is Koeda!", he finished. Koeda would jump onto Yoi's chest if was let in a big hug. Koeda acted that way when meeting new people that smelled good or well, most Leaf shinobi. 

Persona would take out the letter again, scanning through it. "It seems to me that we will be working on moving supplies over for the construction workers here to build this place up.", said Persona. He was eager to start moving all of the materials that were needed over. It was sad to say that Koeda would not be of much use during this mission, Persona knew. He did know that Koeda would still make great company non-the-less. Persona turned to the boy again, "I don't really know what you are capable of, but if you were assigned to this mission you must be able to lift things up so give me a hand", said Persona. The young Hyuga would beckon Yoi towards where he assumed was where the materials were.

(WC: 1051/1000)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Ninja doing some construction (p, nk) Empty Re: Ninja doing some construction (p, nk)

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:58 pm
“Hey, I'm Persona. We're supposed to be working as a team for this, I guess..” 

The young Yuki heard some chattering. “Oh, yeah. And this right here is Koeda!” A squirrely abruptly jumped on to Yoi’s shirt. Yoi looked at it awkwardly, before reaching his finger out for it to smell. He knew animals liked to know the smell of someone, so the young Yuki thought that this was a logical step in the process of getting to know the animal.

“I don't really know what you are capable of, but if you were assigned to this mission you must be able to lift things up so give me a hand.”

Yoi promptly replied with, “Sure. I’m not too strong, but I’m willing to work.”

The Yuki scoped out the construction site, looking for a man in charge of some sort. After a few seconds of observation, the young Yuki noticed a man wearing a crumpled shirt and torn pants. The Yuki walked over, hoping to get some more information on the job. “Hello sir. I’m Yoi, here to help with the construction as I was assigned to.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you Yoi. What you guys will need to do is just nail some siding up and maybe even start some shingling if possible.”

“Sure thing.” The young Yuki walked over to the supply pile, picked up the needed tools and got ready. The young Yuki was quite ready to do the task at hand. He had spent years helping his father build ships. The young Yuki stuck the nails in his teeth and then proceeded to get a hammer. He rested the supplies in his foot. That way, when he walked up sideways, the supplies would simply leak flat on a level surface. The young boy got to work, nailing siding to the wall.

WC: 307
TWC: 790/1000
Persona
Persona
Citizen

Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:39 pm

Yoi had not introduced himself to Persona, but he assumed that the boy simply got lost in trying to complete the mission. Seeing Yoi dedicated in his task made Persona smile, he was happy to work alongside someone again. He missed his sensei, Risako who had left him to go do who knows what. For all Persona knew, Risako was in his underground basement practicing all of his secret jutsu's that no one in the world would know of. Persona went on in imagining his sensei:

~ Risako would walk with the wind back to her house, not a step on the ground to be heard by anyone. She would look left to right, checking her surroundings to make sure no one had been following her on her walk back. She would open her door and step inside the dark home that was completely vacant except for her. As she would step in all the lights on candle holders would illuminate at once at their master's return. She would open a trap door leading down to the basement, her steps now echoing as she went down the stairs. From there she would take a seat at her desk where scrolls bigger than logs would rest upon it. Words labeled as, "Top Secret" would be written upon them and the contents inside would speak of elite jutsu that only she would know. ~

The hammering of nails would break Persona from his trance. He looked up and would see that Yoi had gone a head of him in grabbing the materials. He was currently nailing in on the sides of the house they were to build. Persona wiped the drool from his mouth that had been slowly leaking out. 'Those jutsus. I will be worthy of them one day!', he thought to himself. Persona walked up to where Yoi was hammering and grabbed himself some material to help out. He would then proceed in nailing the siding. Persona never did any construction before, however. Several times he would hit his hand with a hammer shrieking in pain while the other times he would be yelled at by the construction worker for doing a poor job. Persona was learning anyway and kept on, even though he got increasingly more discouraged with each scolding.

Persona watching Yoi nail the siding in with speed and not getting scolded once decided the model his performance after him. He seemed to have experience with construction, but Persona did not know if he wanted to talk about it. 'It never hurts to ask does it?', thought Persona. Persona, not stopping his work asked, "Have you done this type of work before? I mostly had stuck with sweeping, laundry, cooking and those types of tedious tasks.", asked Persona. Koeda would chitter a laugh at Persona who looked unbecoming compared to Yoi. Koeda was now clinging onto Yoi's back, moving around from where he previously was which was on his chest. This way he wasn't in range in getting struck by a hammer accidentally.

(WC: 503 | TWC: 1554)
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:48 pm
The young Yuki heard a few yelps over time from the boy next to him. Yoi assumed that the boy hit his hand with a hammer. Clearly, Persona was new to construction. Well, no matter. Yoi could do this job quite quickly. “Have you done this type of work before? I mostly had stuck with sweeping, laundry, cooking and those types of tedious tasks.”

“Yeah, this is mostly what I did growing up. My father owned a small ship making company, so I helped out. And you’d be surprised. Nailing boards and cutting wood gets very boring after years of it. Oh, I completely forgot about it, but my names Yoi. It’s nice to meet you.”

WC: 119

TWC: 909
Persona
Persona
Citizen

Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:12 pm
     Once Yoi started to talk, Koeda jumped off of his back to Persona's head. The flying squirrel seemed to be having the time of his life. Persona did not mind Koeda's liveliness, in fact it made him happy to see Koeda get exercise. Persona listened to Yoi as Koeda was moving about. Yoi had talked about his father owning a small ship making company. Persona was fascinated by this and thought of how different a life Yoi had lived in comparison to his own. He could understand why Yoi could be bored with making and repairing ships. Eventually Persona too got bored of sweeping and doing laundry for his family no matter how he tried to make a game out of it.

At this time Yoi had finally introduced his name. Persona nodded to Yoi. "It's nice to meet you too. Glad we got the chance to team up on this.", he said. Most of the siding had been nailed in the appropriate area. Persona moved on towards the shingling on top of the structure, keeping his feet on to the walls siding to lift him up in reach. Persona would place them down and wacked them into place with his special hammer made for it. Persona kept at it hoping to get the mission finished soon. The sun was beginning to set as they were outside working on the project for quite some time. Koeda was already asleep on top of Persona's head. Nothing could wake him up at this point.

After a long day of work. The two finished their mission and returned home.

[exit]

(WC: 266 | TWC: 1820)

Claiming: 
4 stats (corrected amount)
A Rank: Tenketsu Needle (WC 1.5k req)

The mission:
C-Rank: Construction Help  (Between my 1800 WC and Yoi's 900 WC, we exceed the 2k requirement)

(Corrected Stats from past missions. I did 200 WC/1 stat instead of 400 WC/1 stat; -22 stats)
Based off of:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42269-taking-action-p
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42202-some-seriously-hard-work-io
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t42301-ninja-doing-some-construction-p-nk
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:43 pm
Yoi hopped down from the side of the wall, moving to grab some shingles to start working on the roof. He had finished his siding, so of course, it was to work on the roof. "It's nice to meet you too. Glad we got the chance to team up on this." Yoi was thinking while he put the shingles in flawlessly. Was he really lucky that he worked on ships when he was younger or was it just the same as doing normal chores? He had always thought it was more interesting and it was better, but when it came down to it, there was no real difference. Just simple jobs that were repeated over and over again. As Yoi finished up the roof, he shook the hand of the man in charge of the job and said his goodbyes.

WC: 140
TWC: 1049

Claims:
2100 ryo, bringing me to 8750 ryo
5 bonus AP
678 wc to finish off Vacuum Sphere B-rank
371 wc to Shuriken Shadow Clone (371/2500)
2 stats (2 speed, bringing me to 52 base speed)
All links can be found on stat page

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:06 pm
Approved @all
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum