Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Persona
Persona
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

The Sensei he needs? (P)Risako&Persona - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sensei he needs? (P)Risako&Persona

Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:48 pm
     Risako had thrown Persona the torn up package marking his victory. Persona with wide eyes held tightly onto it. Persona had lost so many times in trying to hit Risako with the ball in his last training regiment. He felt accomplished to finally be able to tally himself a win for once. Persona started to smile once Risako had said the words, “you win.” He felt ridiculous for being so proud of retrieving a ball in a box that was right next to him. He did think hitting the package from a range was done tactfully on his part, but apparently him jumping in the air wasn’t the greatest thing of him to have done. Persona would take note of what Risako had said about not being able to jump in the air, leaving him target to someone’s attack. ‘One day I will learn how to jump off the air or even levitate like I’ve heard about of certain Shinobi in the books.’, thought Persona.

Persona unraveled the rest of the box that was in tatters in his hands. Looking at what was inside left Persona in awe. It was his own face looking back at him as he stared down at the object. Persona could see his curse mark on his forehead, his big white eyes like twin moons, and his blue strands of hair falling over the both of them. Koeda peeked out of his hoodie, curious as to what Persona had received. Persona raised the headband into the air to get a better look at it, not believing it was real.  

“This is the real thing, isn’t it?”, asked Persona, already knowing the answer. Persona dug into his back pouch and pulled out a strip of cloth, applying it to the headband’s metal piece. He wrapped the headband around his forehead where it glinted in the sun. He pointed at the headband with his thumb and said to Risako, “I’ll wear the crest of the Hidden Leaf with pride”, he said in a most mature and smooth voice. It seemed almost unbecoming of Persona to sound like that. 

“Say...Risako, what rank are you anyway? If you are able to promote me to a qualified genin you must be strong, huh?”, asked Persona, again already knowing the answer as it was obvious. Persona smirked again, he was on the right path, he knew. All Persona wanted to do was no longer be a servant to his Hyuga family and show that he too could be a capable Shinobi. Now that he was a genin he had the authority to go out on missions, to actually be of use to his village. This gift was far better than the gift Persona thought he was going to receive, which was the ball.

Missions lead to experience out on the field and a steady income for him. He could buy the things he needed, he could begin to develop stronger jutsus, and learn to protect those he cared about. Masahitsu…Midorikawa, the two of his friends would be shocked that he got genin before them. Persona was happy at the rate he was growing. He would make sure to  use that growth to protect all of them; Masahitsu, Midorikawa, Koeda and even Sensei Risako. Persona would make sure to be there in the time of her need too! 

The tree’s bristled in the wind, leaves flying about Persona, Koeda, and Risako. This whole moment seemed like a fantasy. So much so that Persona looked down at Koeda who was hanging on the neck of his hoodie and said, “Poke me. This has to be a dream I’m in, or at least some type of genjutsu. Maybe this is some kind of sick prank Risako had pulled on us -- now that I think about it, I --”, Persona was interrupted. Koeda clawed Persona on the cheek, hurting him enough to snap out of it, but not enough to leave a permanent mark on his face. Persona stopping mid sentence looked at his squirrely friend and laughed. ‘This was great’, he thought. 

Persona went up to Risako after having his moment with Koeda. “Risako! Or maybe I should call you Riss? Koko? Hmm, anyway. Now that I’m officially a genin now, you got to go on a mission with me! You know? Show me the ropes of how to get it done? C’mon it will be a good learning experience for the both of us. I mean you don’t look like you put yourself on a mission in a while. People who go on missions don’t have the ability to go out of their way to nag people to not drink sake at least from what I know. What do you say? PLEASE!?”, asked Persona. 

Persona showed a different side of him that was never shown to anyone else. Even though Persona might appear to be disrespectful he had high respect for Risako. He only teased because it was his own way of expressing that part of him. Persona also believed that teasing people a bit in his own way made people stronger. As Risako was helping Persona get stronger physically, Persona wanted to bring Risako’s spirits up mentally. But to do that Persona believed he had to put doubt in Risako’s mind as an obstacle to overcome. It was a technique Persona would use to cheer himself up when he would feel down and from the time he spent with Risako he had seen her mood from good to bad and vice versa. He wanted to make sure that it was harder for Risako to stray away from her good vibes.

As Persona was begging to Risako for her attendance in a new mission, Koeda would come out of Persona’s hoodie and hop onto his head. Koeda would then go from Persona’s head to Risako’s head in an upward jump if Risako would let him. Koeda would curl up into a ball on top of Risako’s head. From there he would snooze under the sun while the two of them talked out their next course of action.

[Exit Depending on if Risako Exits]

(WC: 1015 | TWC: 3,284)
Claiming:
Genin Rank + 1,000 ryo + A Shinobi Headband
Specialty: Taijutsu
Earth Element (4k req that is halved due to training by Risako to 2k)
Magnet Release (1k req; taking the form of Gold)
16 stats from WC + 20 stats from obtaining D rank.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41344-v6-jutsu-rules
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t39462-magnet-release?highlight=Magnet
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t41343-the-dual-rank-system-v2

Last edited by Persona on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

The Sensei he needs? (P)Risako&Persona - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sensei he needs? (P)Risako&Persona

Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:41 pm
"No it's a fake, I've spent the last week forging it in my spare time." Of course it was real, and with such a sarcastic ring to her voice she hoped that even the tone deaf would be able to pick up on that. "We all wear it with pride," she said. "Well, except me. I quit wearing headbands once I started wearing hats." Risako currently lacked a hat atop her dome, but she was hoping to remedy the lack of a proper head accessory with a mask. She stuck both hands within her pockets.

Her rank was something they had never discussed, and she was still in shock that so many people had forgotten the name of the previous Hokage. Slumping her shoulders and adopting a slight frown, she said "Maybe if I'd have done a better job during my tenure as Hokage, you wouldn't be asking me about my rank."

"But I'm not really sure what rank I am now, so let's go with teacher," she said, looking to the leaves that were beginning to float towards them. Nature provided a good distraction, seeing as she couldn't divulge her true role in the village to Persona quite yes. Some time ago she was done teaching, as the records could attest. Since her return she found herself reflecting more on the past and her own legacy. What exactly had she done in the last six or so years of her career? Any students she had were outlived by her, even the best among them. Her inability to help them kept her from finding peace. Those she once called master were gone, and when Kiri took over Konoha it made a concrete feeling that she'd never be in a position to be as strong as was required of her. A familiar theme was becoming prevalent, in how she fought, how she dealt with life events, and how she thought about the future. Not once had she abandoned her duty, but at every opportunity all she could do was run.

Persona broke her from this train of thought with a rather long winded assertion of nicknames and the plead for a mission.

Risako rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah, I hear ya. Meet me tomorrow on the lawn of the Hokage Chambers, I think I've got a super secret task you can perform." A coy smile enveloped her mouth as she finished her sentence. "I hear it pays pretty well. In the mean time let's keep training with the ball." She allowed Koeda to remain atop her head.

[2,316 TWC
- Granting Persona Genin and D-rank.
- Claiming 11 stats
- 1,314 WC towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30751-one-handed-handseals
- 1000 WC towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31830-temporary-paralysis-technique
- the final 2 WC to appease the spare word count god.]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:05 am
Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:31 am
@ Persona You also get 20 stat points from gaining the D power rank. Add this in your claims and I can re-approve.
Persona
Persona
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:54 am
Bump and Thank you  
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:35 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum