Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason) Empty Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason)

Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Yen was floating several meters above the roof of the hokage building in thought. He felt a sense of rage funneling within the depths of his soul. He did not know where love was. He had no ue to what brought a former kage stumbling back to the village. But as he flew in the aburame without a beat caught wind of the ruse with a few words quick to the hokage. Now he had a meeting.

Perhaps he was angry at himself. The water could not always be held in a persons hands. It slips through the fingers. And so one must take multiple scoops of water with cupped hands. But in that case he sighed. He was a man of mercy. But with that kinzoku had him meet the ex kage and now genin jason senju.

Yen recalled their working time together. His sparing, and the unfortunate pit of the gut when he vanished. Leadership had been shaky when the shadows of viper uchiha was looming over. To this day the foundation has been challenged. Till the accumulation of stress and will breaking force lead to konohas submerged into kiri's clutches. He vowed many years ago to still be the burning ember, and he will still stand alone as the atoned flame. It was now what he wished to confirm with his own eye. So he waited for the the senju to arrive.

The black cloak had a change. He now wore a single slash of red with bit of blue tied around his neck. An unusual accessory as he had a glimmer of hope remaining in his soul. Something had changed in the aburame as his mood had shifted. But buisness that could be handled later. His emotions were of no importance in this meeting. Now he needed to study the case alone.

i have not seen him in several years. Still.we must now confirm not who he is, but where he stands

Yen thought. As the roof area was decently shaded. A few potted plants and the shadow of the aburame floated quietly above the center with the power of his insects keeping him afloat and at the ready. His chakra sensory active. Monitoring the various individuals entering in and out the building second floor. And tge likes. His eye patch resting over his missing eye as his other eye gazed quietly over the village.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason) Empty Re: Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:38 pm
The air was warm, though a cool breeze washed across his face and pushed around his messy black hair as it gave the man a brief reprieve from the heat. His eyes surveyed the village below from his perch atop the visage of his predecessor, Navi, as he took in the full sight of his home for the first time in several years. Much had changed, though the layout seemed to remain the same. No longer was this the strong, independent Konohagakure he have grown up in. Now, the entire village was beholden to a merciless demon, The Leviathan, as he was often referred to. How easily he had overtaken their defenses and claimed the Leaf as his own. The few who had stood against him were quickly cowed and a display of his ruthlessness was all it took. One of their own had led the charge, jump in at the chance to take the life of a Konoha loyalist. A boy he had met once, long ago. A boy who was much more than he seemed and had nearly killed the former Hokage in an attempt to grant the man strength, which had so far continually failed to take hold. Still, the boy was a shinobi worthy of the Hidden Leaf, and this other man had so eagerly sniffed out his life. It went against the ingrained teachings of Konoha, and Jason had been utterly disgusted upon hearing of it.

It had been even worse to find out that the man responsible for this boy’s death was none other than Yensung Aburame. Someone the Rokudaime Hokage had spoken to personally, and had even taught on one occasion during his reign. To think that the Aburame had fallen so far, and yet was still granted the position of Deputy Hokage sickened the Senju to no end. His initial misgivings about this current Hokage were growing ever darker as they gained substance with the information he gathered. When Jason had returned and after his story and loyalty to the village had been verified, the former Sunagakure shinobi had actually ordered Jason to attend an obligatory meeting with Yensung and lowered his official rank within the village to that of Genin. There was no practical reason for the latter decision except to slight the man. When they had initially met, Jason had held out hope that perhaps this Kinzoku was worthy of his position. Unfortunately, once he recognized the former Hokage to be who he said he was, the Suna nin’s actions had not inspired any form of respect from Jason. In fact, it had had the opposite effect for the most part, although taking Jason’s own suggestions into account were worth something he supposed. Regardless, the Rokudaime Hokage still has yet to see any quality in the man that made him an acceptable and respectable leader of the Hidden Leaf. Hopefully, he would be able to garner some insight from the traitorous Aburame he was about to reunite with.

According to his summons, Jason was to meet the man atop the Hokage building. This was the real reason he had made his way to the top of the stone face of Navi, and was surveying the village from a high vantage point. Even now the man could be seen apparently floating above the building as he waited for his former leader to arrive. Sighing in resignation, Jason finally decided he had put this off long enough. Suppressing his chakra, the Senju made his way over the rooftops as silently as he could, and then stopped on the roof of the Hokage Building behind where Yensung was waiting. ”It’s been a long time, Yen. Why don’t you come down from there and tell me what this is all about.”
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason) Empty Re: Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason)

Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:24 pm
The senju was indeed the skillful one. Still his voice brought a mix of emotions to the lord. Some joy, some rage, and even a bit of darkness, and hope. The thoughts flowed through him. The possibilities and what ifs. His shoulders shifted a bit as he heaved a slight short sigh. Masking an sniffle and yet his one eye did not lie.

As he turned mid air revealing ahis one single teared filled eye. He was crying at the first sound of jasons voice, and gestured an arm he sent out 40 kilikikaichu insects. As he smiled at the man.

"Nah join me up here. Old friend. The world is significantly different when we gaze over the world from the height of a bird."

Yen stated as he offered. The kilikikaichu insects would massed up enough to make a small platform for the senju to step on. And of course stand. The offer was his of course to take still if not yen would fold his legs cross legged regardless and still float down and remain floating a meter or so above the ground gazing at the man quietly for a moment. Untill he broke the silence.

"You look pretty healthy. Have you been enjoying the food since your return?"

It was a bit of an ice breaker to chip at the senju and speak to him more formally. He was not one to yell or show his outrage off the bat, because if there is one thing he taught. There were more then one way to show his outrage. But now he had confirmed the senju as real. He now needed to cut to the chase. But first he offered the man a moment to speak.

"So first thing. Tell me jason. What have you discovered upon returning to the office. You can go ahead, and speak freely your anger, frustration, and outrage. You may even hold many levels of resentment, but i must remind you this. For each word you utter i will not hold you accountable. I have earned my shame, and also my reasons for the scowls and glares. The drawing of knives, threats. I faced each one in full and to the face. So now i will face your anger and outrage. My actions in full. Tell me what you have learned of me. My only request jason is after you speak i will want you to listen. Both as a former kage and a teacher i call upon your ability to maintain your rationality and understand. Do not blind yourself in rage like many did. One of The few that did not. Are in fact the leader of this village."

Yen spoke softly there was an air of seriousness although it was soft in his voice. It was in the air. So now he waited. He wanted the questions. He wanted the emotions to flow like an ocean.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:23 am
Jason took the offer and stepped calmly onto the sea of insects that was to serve as his platform. Soon he was level with the Aburame and an uncomfortable silence reigned for but a moment before Yen spoke again. ”It’s not like I was starving before I returned, Yen. I was never helpless, even in my weakened state. Though, I suppose I have missed the food here.” The silence reigned again for a moment or two before Yensung spoke again, taking the Senju a little off guard with his words.

His fists clenched and there was a fierce fire in his gaze as he gathered his thoughts enough to speak. He didn’t know if this ’Deputy Hokage’ was goading him or being legitimate. It was hard to tell now that Jason knew what he did about the man. He hoped he was being sincere though, so the former Rokudaime Hokage steeled himself in preparation to answer. ”How could you attack Risako and kill Salzem? From what I hear, there wasn’t even the slightest hesitation from you. You betrayed your own comrades for what? Because you were scared? Who do you truly serve, Yen? It’s hard to believe it’s the Leaf. Following orders from Xyxer like a good little puppy and you get placed as Deputy Hokage. I’m disgusted. I can’t believe anyone of my villagers would do such a thing.” His words were venomous, full of disgust and disappointment. He let them sink in for a second so as to have their full affect, and then continued in a much softer tone, nearly a whisper in the wind. ”But that’s the point, isn’t it? I keep thinking of this village as the one I knew. As my home. But it isn’t. I’ve been gone too long and now........now the wolves have turned into sheep. The burning Will of Fire my ancestors instilled in us has been snuffed out. I only wonder if the spark can still be relit, or if it’s too late and a tempest has replaced it....”
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:06 pm
Yen gave the man full silence and even eye contact. He gave the man more attention then he gave few people. Only thoes worthy earned his eye contact and for that he listened to the formed kage speak. The words hurt more than he imagined. Yet he endured it and kept the steady gaze on the man. To the lesser induvidual they would weep. Or feel that crushing defeat. Butbyens burden of proof was simple. Jasons last words only brought the aburame to take a deep breath and he was silent for a few moments. Before he spoke slowly.

"Afraid yes. I will not lie. But i would've gutted myself in fear then. Thinking that for one moment this choice would lead us here. Survival for the village, the genin, chuninn, jouninn, and yes if you returned yourself was on my mind. A single life no matter how precious to the self. Is the cost of a village. Would you have stabbed knowing that by choosing not that your own home would burn and run red? The blood of all of konoha civilians. Bakers, merchants, and your own students. It was the same  If any shinobi did not stab him. For it was not me alone.  Not only me, but Kinzoku, genin, chunin, anbu, jounin. They could glare at the body and for its value he would've pleaded. They wouldve hesitated.  The impossible choice jason. That even you wouldve just watched your self. Do you think that all people come to a gate at the whim of peace and prosperity. You must make the choice others will not. Even if it hurts more than you imagine. I would rather hold the shame. Then know by hesitating that I doomed this village and its inhabitants. They came for blood and in the end won. Even though we fought. I am wise enough to know that if i could. I would go to a future despite bleak or dark, and still lead us to the light."

Yen spoke and glanced at the man as he spoke the next words in a cold chilling voice.

"Even if i cannot see the peace myself in the end."

Yen went silent for a second as he,spoke quietly enough that it was,a whiper.

"Had i not done that. you wouldve seen a village of dead rotted corpses by now. A selfish act was not called for in that moment. You have to look beyond the one, your own emotions, thoughts,  And realize that there are not only beaten and broken induviduals in your rank. Risako with a broken spine, and obviously not going to resist. And yourself with an army before you.  Dont assume that i simply chose this lightly. Dont ever assume that i too did not pay a price. It is,why i am here. Now if you were in my place would you have,stabbed? Would you have simply sat there and cried. I lost my freind, my ally, the one person besides my wife. That knows me more than anyone here. He then knew at deaths door it was for the village. And even he pleaded to me to do it. Who takes charge jason? It is why i will by my own hands free konoha from its shackles."

Yen gestered to the village and spoke now at the man before him.

"Look at the village. Is it a genjutsu jason? Is it a lie? No! Despite kinzoku there as an refugee, and myself here working tirelessly. We are here. The fire only will extinguish. Only if you let it. The wind may batter and bruise it. The temptest may be relentless, and yes it may give away. But i refuse to let kiri hold me or any of us back. We may have to play the part. We may have to give knee. And even after fighting. But do not ever dare say it is gone."

Yen stated as he took a breath and a single tear fell from his eye.

"Kasai was right, and he warned us. He died knowing that upon the choice given at hand. Many will falter, but i did not allow it. I even did not fight risako in the fight for the kage title. So that mizukage could belive i was held under leash. Do you belive it was pointless jason. If so then konoha would've been long gone by now on the blood of the very one who hesitates."

Yen stated as he took a breath and sighed finally comming to conclusion.

"Risako was no diffrent. The mizukage however had other plans. Which unfortuniatly for him leads us to this moment. Where we are nearly ready to break out of our shackles and this prison built by the unwillingness to make a hard choice and stand strong."

Yen stated with a level of finality.

"Do not question my loyalty to do whatever it takes to protect my home. I will not run away. Nor let others restrain me from keeping konoha safe by any means jason.  The question is why do you question such an oath when you yourself was  a pillar that was removed. Anbu or not why did you not come to me?"
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:07 pm
The fires that had begun burning within his soul had started to diminish a bit as Yensung laid out his reasons for killing Salzem on the Leviathan's order, conveniently forgetting to mention his reasons for attacking Risako. Jason was beginning to understand that perhaps he had judged the Aburame a bit too harshly, questioning his unshakable loyalty. His efforts might be a little misguided, but in the end his goals were much the same as the Senju's. His gaze continued to drift across the roof of the Hokage building as he listened to Yen speak, taking in each word and digesting the information. When he mentioned Kasai, though, the former Rokudaime Hokage's eyes snapped up to meet that of Yen's, and a blazing inferno of anger could be seen behind them that only increased as his own honor and loyalty came into question.

"You think I broke my oath!? You think my loyalty wavered as I thought only to save myself? How dare you question my honor, Yensung." His aura had instinctually reacted to his anger, and an enormous translucent green oak was rising from within Jason. It was massive and had a feeling as if the weight of all of the previous Hokage were staring down at the Aburame in judgement. Perhaps it wasn't too far off, since the faces of ever Hokage had been carved into the trunk from the ancient Hashirama to the current Kinzoku. The massive oak was covered in them all. Even as it was looming ever taller over the pair it vanished, only lasting for less than a second and leaving the Senju's former student to wonder if it had really been there at all. He took a soothing breath before continuing, mentally chiding himself for allowing his emotions to take over for even the briefest of moments.

"No, Yen. Put yourself in my shoes. You are the Hokage and have been murdered by your own ANBU, the elite shinobi of the village sworn to protect you above all else. Upon being reborn you remember this. Unfortunately you are so weak that even a fledgling Genin could have taken you down without much effort. You have no idea how far reaching this coup was, if there was anyone you could still trust at all, and if there was who would it be? I had no way of knowing if you, Risako, Tatsuya, or any of the others were somehow involved. It killed me to think it were even possible, but I had been murdered and needed to consider all the options." He let his words sink in for a moment. Hopefully Yen was actually listening to what he was saying and considering his words, unlike Kinzoku had if this 'punishment' was anything to go by. "I came back when I finally thought it might be safe enough to do so. I'm showing you and Risako trust right now by even having this conversation with you. Make no mistake, I am not at full strength and since arriving I'm no longer sure I eradicated everyone connected to my death. I did not break my oath, Yen. I did everything I could to return to the village safely as soon as possible. Unfortunately, as soon as possible turned out to be four years later." He spat the last words, disgusted that he had been forced to wait so long before he was able to return home.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:44 pm
Yen was taken for once aback at jasons words. To be stabbed in the back by thoes eager for their own reasons was treason that alone could not be handled. It was as treasonous as the ones who turned their back on konoha. To wear sheeps clothing is one thing, but to be a sheep into a wolf was a whole other story.

While jasons aura flared yen stoodfast. But it confimed to him jasons intentions as he seemed unfazed. Almost as if expecting to see the nature of the man before him.

"I belive you jason."

Yen paused for a moment and after jason finished he took a breath.

"Perhaps the conflict we are experiencing is because we experienced two seperate but similar events, i belive it is important to understand from each others point of view first. So i will begin jason."

Yen thought and took a breath as he gazed over the village. It was as if the village all turned on him. But much worse. The very people you appointed as guards. That spoke an oath into your ears. Their voices all but venom. But a poison awaiting for activation.

"If i was in your shoes. I could see it. The basic fact that the ones you trust as elite merely elite for show. They would be willing in a heartbeat, and did take you down. No warning. No indication. With no mercy. Even words falling deaf. Only to be met by the ends they placed you."

Yen spoke as a bit of sadness creapt into his voice.

"So then if elites it is fair to assume upon scrambling back to life. By some power. You knew not where, who to belive or trust. It is without a doubt you had to choose for your survival. Or risk the ones already assumed as a threat. No matter jason i understand the fear of weakness. And helplessness. I still cannot even hold,a blade properly after all these years. And my strikes are the strength of a childs."

Yen told with a small grin at the last part and then his face became serious.

"Yet we Can only do so much when faced with such events. So it is fair to say. Now can you place yourself in my shoes,and understand the same way?"

Yen stated as he awaited the former kage to toss aside his view for a moment. Adding more to the table for thought.

"Still it is belived that while it may have been intercepted no matter what i would've listend. Even now we have the power to contest it. Because we have you and risako to dig and cleanse the elite. We have to start from top to bottom of course. Which means in the course of regaining your strength your tasks and privlages will be more open"

Yen stated as he cleared a single bit of mystery in what kinzoku ruled earlier on his words.

"Besides likewise in the greater scheme jason we will need both an envoy to the village and yes a team at the time of your chunin  responsibilities returning. Hand picked for an initiation to the reforged anbu ops.  After all i do not belive in leaving you in the dark. And your circimstances granted bring about an unique oppertunity. In both our recent problems, and the kiri situation."

Yen stated as he glanced the man over for a second and smiled.

"Remember our spar a few years back? It will be like that but a much larger scale. The anbu that are rotten must be pressed in the corner. Confused, and driven to the brink. I have several tasks in mind that may do that. One more recently got in my skin upon returning."
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:53 pm
As he listened to the Aburame his anger lessened in intensity and Jason could even understand why the man had slain Sal. He could understand at least some of Yen’s intentions and even agreed with them. One thing he hadn’t explained, however, was his attack against Risako, and that was not something the former Hokage could forgive the man for, but he wouldn’t let it hinder his ability to work with him.

”Are trying to say that you have plans for me to join the current ANBU? What if I don’t want to be one of them? What if I want to be considered a Master Shinobi of the Leaf, or even an S-Class Wanderer of the same affiliation? You may have came to speak with me and given acceptable reasons for most of your actions, but I still don’t feel right about Kinzoku. I’m still not entirely certain he’s worthy of leading Konoha, yet you think I would serve in the darkness as his vassal?” It was a ridiculous notion if that was what the one-eyes midget was getting at, but Jason was mostly just playing hardball at this point and was doing his best to get everything out in the open as a courtesy and show of respect for the Aburame’s station as Deputy Hokage.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:20 pm
Jason earned,a small smile from yen at his first question and yen's reply was simple.

"Perhaps that's my intention. But also we need a formal time. Kinzoku only sent you to me to vet you out fully. And as you know we can only go so far alone. Even i play within lines even if i overstep a ruling or two."

Yet his next question brought a,sigh from yen.

"Jason in leiu to our working amid suna, and the former partenership between both villages... despite being more one sided. Kinzoku is trustworthy yes. You were not there in suna before it was given to kumogakure in willingness. We took in suna residents upon the dissappearance of the uchiha hiarchy which includee the kazekage, and yes the late viper uchiha. So belive me. He is trust worthy."

Yen stated as he glanced at the senju for a moment and looked sad. As he softened up a bit.

"if he wasnt i wouldve delt with the problem a long time ago. If there is one thing i will tell you is worthy of rank, or unworthy. At the moment it is as it is. But in that note we must remember he too is doing all he can at the moment in our vulnerable state. Specifics and details will unwrinkle in due time. But for the moment you must show an heart of faith. I may do questionable things jason, and have my own methods in stuff. But you must tag along and just observe. A good leader follows too. But also learns where mistakes were made and knows what, and how to correct. Besides two shadows are better than one."

Yen stated as he turned his gaze over the village and he returned to his more stoic nature.

"Do you remember any of the anbu's masks, and even their details. I will like a personal report on them. As me you, kinzoku, and yes risako will quietly do this. As it is a high profile motion as well i assume another party wanted you removed. So in that case is there anyone that stuck out to you if memory serves that wanted you gone?"
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:09 pm
Apparently he had not been clear enough in his meaning about Kinzoku. Either that or the Aburame just wasn’t as sharp as Jason had given him credit for, since he also seems to have no knowledge of the fact that Viper Uchiha was the one behind the Senju’s assassination. He supposed he should address these minor miscommunications now and get it over with.

”No, Yen, you misunderstand. I’m not questioning Kinzoku’s loyalty. I’m questioning his competency to act as Hokage. So far what I’ve seen from him has not been impressive, and his advisors are who exactly? I’ve done nothing worthy of being punished, nor have I acted out of fear or disloyalty, yet here I am, demoted and distrusted, when I could be helping him to run the village and make the Leaf’s shinobi stronger. I could be helping him weed out any stragglers I may have missed. You should have already been informed that they acted on Viper’s orders, by the way, and the fact that either you haven’t been or you forgot such a vital piece of information doesn’t instill much confidence in me for you and Kinzoku.” Jason was looking straight into the Deputy Hokage’s one good eye now. His voice had remained level, quiet, as he spoke. They may be in the air above the Hokage building, but that didn’t mean they still couldn’t be overheard by those with significant talent.

Letting out a sigh of resignation, Jason spoke once more. ”I will work with you, Yen, and with Lord Kinzoku.  I will help to root out whatever remnants of Viper’s followers may still exist, but until such a time that Kinzoku shows me he is more competent than what I have seen so far, he will not have my full trust. I will continue to watch and give aid to the village however I am able, and I hope that he proves me wrong. I want to believe I can leave the village in his hands and that he is worthy of the position that he holds. I know little of him, though, and so I cannot make any judgements yet. But I will be watching.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum