Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 12:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Reaping rotten seeds [P] Empty Reaping rotten seeds [P]

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:27 pm
Standing in the center of Tengakure, Xyxer was somewhat swayed in the moment.. This was the first time he had truly took in that he owned this city, all of these people.. They were his. As for the person that would soon be arriving.. He was also his, but don't say that to his face or he might get upset.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Reaping rotten seeds [P] Empty Re: Reaping rotten seeds [P]

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm
The male's arrival back into the village was immediately picked up on. All ongoings within the village were witnessed by Takeo, yet another ability granted to him by the Byakugan he possessed. The fact the boy had left the village along with the invaders had troubled him a lot. Thus when he noticed his return he had immediately made his way towards Xyxer's position. Though while he was curious as to what he had been up to, the curiosity was not enough to make him rush. He took his time, taking the said time to admire the sights of the village that had served as his home for the last nineteen or so years. It'd be a shame when he razed it to the ground, it truly would be. But that was the price that was paid for betrayal. Five minutes or so passed and his natural eyesight took in the appearance of Xyxer, who was conveniently standing still in the middle of the village. "Yo." He called out to the boy, raising his hand in greeting as he strolled through the crowd.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:51 pm
Hearing a regular voice and a casual word, Xyxer could instantly deduce who it had came from. Takeo Tadashi. One of the few people he considered a friend from this village, he turned his head towards him and followed his wave, of course, there was a heaviness set about Xyxer, one of a person that was soon going to change the way the world was perceived, or at least, the mighty sky nation that fought valiantly against the fire nation. "Yo." After a few seconds he smirked, "How was the village in my absence?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:00 pm
It seemed Xyxer wasn't lost in thought. Surprising. Takeo's hands entered his trouser pockets, such a casual stance he took around Xyxer these days. It was a strange relationship the two shared. At times Takeo wasn't sure if they were friends or were just drawn together via their common goals. He returned the smirk with one of his own, an answer already prepared for the question, "It's been functioning perfectly, much like it has been during all your other absences. The flies are capable of surviving for at least a little while without someone to lead them it seems." The smirk left his face soon after, as he moved on to the question that had been on his mind for awhile. "Denkiteki, where is he?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:07 pm
His smirk remained unchanged on Takeo's comment about the village, it was true.. They were much like flies at the moment, but that was of little relevance. He would mix them in with the people of Shimagakure, surely there would either be an increase in homes, he would commission them.. But still, there wouldn't be enough to house the entirety of two villages.. And that was the plan. The strong of mind or of body would overpower the weaklings and cull them from the breeding line. He would have potent shinobi one way or another. "Denkiteki was with me outside of Amegakure.. He didn't move through the entirety of that village's demise and remained in the same position as I left.. I'm unsure on whether my cleaving of him tore a part of his sanity but he seemed different. The people that wanted him, however, are heading to Kumo, where I'll be heading shortly."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:16 pm
A frown came across his face. "Kumo? What business do you have there?" He didn't bother questioning why he had been to Amegakure. Rumours spread fast, the destruction of Amegakure had reached his ears a few days ago. Takeo thought over what Xyxer had said while he awaited an answer. People wanted Den for some reason? That was interesting news. Perhaps Den had also betrayed them, and they wished to exact revenge upon him? Or maybe they were allied with him, in which case they would serve as a means for Takeo to exact justice upon the betrayer. Regardless of which it was, it seemed going to Kumo at some point would be within his interests.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:19 pm
Xyxer paused a little, he was not entirely sure why he was heading to the land of lightning.. In fact, he had never even visited before. Shrugging his shoulders, he smiled gently, "There are people to slaughter there, I hear they house many shinobi of fine quality.. I look forward to carving through their supple flesh. And, well, the rest of my group is there, I may as well join in the fun." He paused for a while, looking back upon Takeo, "Do you wish to come with me?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:45 pm
"Yes." Takeo replied without hesitation or thought. There seemed to be a shine in his eye. The prospect of finally being able to slaughter people without restraint had leapt out towards him and with his outstretched hand he had snatched at the opportunity. "I take it that I'll have to take some measures to try and not injure any of your group? Caring about friendly fire will be awful boring." Not that what Xyxer said in reply would matter anyway, Takeo would do whatever felt right at the time. Heck maybe he wouldn't even take part that much in the action. That was totally a possibly, probably.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:48 pm
Xyxer shrugged a little at the question, "If you can harm them with no repercussions to either of us then so be it. Youka stole a life from me, I suppose it is only fitting if one is stolen from him in return. We will be fighting against quite the opposition, you know, Takeo. Are you sure you are ready to take on such people?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:00 pm
"Am I ready?" He frowned at the question. "It doesn't matter if I'm ready or not. I'll kill them all regardless." Takeo examined the back of his right hand as he spoke, as if the task was a menial thing to him. It was not a wise decision, considering how the last time he had fought against someone it had not ended in his favour. However, he would not be denied his opportunity to let out his blood lust.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum