Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

God Damn this Boiling Space (P, Toshi, Kenshin) - Page 2 Empty Re: God Damn this Boiling Space (P, Toshi, Kenshin)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 am
So that was his angle. The "male" took once last glance at the bodies laying in the alley, moving himself from the wall and dragging each of them deeper into the darkness as his crimson eyes made sure no one saw what he was doing. Leaving bodies in the open meant someone would see them and thus bring others into the spiders web so to speak. With his work done he returned to the same spot he once was, eyes returning to the silver haired male. This would have been a rather interesting conversation, but the air around the suddenly changed. His eyes made contact with the male for naught but a brief second until he saw the change. The contrast was like night and day as the eye that reminisced like the ocean caught his attention, but the eye that burned like a fire made him solidify his feelings on this male- He was a maelstrom of danger.

His hand found itself slowly reaching for his sword, eyes making sure not to leave his form for a second as he assumed the worse for he and his partner. He knew that he could not stop this monster should he pounce on them but...he would try. For her. Toshi was always the calm individual, almost as calm as a tranquil creek, but when he sensed danger he became something more. The closer the male walked, his hand hovered above the hilt waiting for a reason to strike, but this wasn't normal. The air became bitter, and hard to breath. Every muscle in his body seized as it began to pulse, disturbing his chakra from the precise control that he once held over it. Soon his ruse would be up. Each word echoed throughout his entire being as the only thoughts that ran through his head were not of him, but the small child beside him. As the smoke like aura began to exhume form the scar riddled male's body, Toshi began to fall into a brief state of unconsciousness.

The elaborate ruse that he once held for so long came into the light as the transformation technique he had been holding dispersed, revealing the true form of the "male" that had been traveling with Amaterasu. As his...no her eyes began to slowly succumb to the power of this new adversaries aura, something in them awakened. Within the darkness of their mind, a single voice echoed in the distance," My poor and fear riddled compatriot...Time for you to awaken to your true worth," As the dark blue wisps that danced around her body so eloquently began to spiral and form, and their body stood tall once more. Freed from fear and worry, a small smile took form on the glowing eyed female face as it looked around and then down at its vessel," Quite interesting this form is...And such a monster you are. Forgive my little one here. Fear is known to them, but not I."

Though as the male spoke, a small grin appeared on this one's face as Toshi chuckled and crossed their arms," How intriguing. We accept. Nurture this one into a fine weapon that can be used at any ti- Well it seems that they are waking," And with that, the black and blue chakra slowly seeped back into the body of Toshi as her eyes began to lose their glow and return to their normal crimson hue. All it took was a moment to figure out what had been going on before she introduced herself," My name is...Toshizou Shimada...And it looks like the jig is up," slowly she would turn to Amaterasu as she only smiled and waited for their partners reaction to the sudden realization that the male she thought she knew was a woman all along. With their names exchanged there was only one other question to answer.

"I accept."
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

God Damn this Boiling Space (P, Toshi, Kenshin) - Page 2 Empty Re: God Damn this Boiling Space (P, Toshi, Kenshin)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 am
‘Such an interesting pair’ Kenshin would think as his silver eyes scanned over the two that stood before him. He wasn’t exactly sure what was going on with the tall one, whether they were truly a man or a woman, but he cared not, as such information didn’t make much of a difference to what he had planned. He was however intrigued by the rather sudden and unexpected change in personality that they seemed to go through, but he wasn’t about to ask about such a thing here and now. Before anything else though he needed to answer the questions that the little one had asked him… and then the three of them could get out of here.

“It is a bit of a leap to assume that I am skilled with Medical Ninjutsu based on my eyes alone, as I could quite easily have paid someone else to transplant them into me. But in this case your leap in logic did indeed lead you down the correct road… and yes, neither of these eyes belonged to me originally… both of their original owners are long dead.” he would answer with a small smirk, allowing her to come to the assumption that he had killed their old owners and taken his prize, despite that only being the case with one of the eyes.

“I wouldn’t say that I am a master when it comes to Fire Release but at the same time I am no slouch. I know a few rather useful and powerful techniques that would likely be quite the boon to your existing arsenal.” He would then state, again feeling no need to lie to the girl as he spoke of his skills with her element.

“Now follow me. We will be heading into the deserts of Wind Country… I have some unfinished business in Sunagakure and the two of you shall accompany me.” The Rag-doll would then announce, a dark smirk on his face as he gazed at his newly acquired minions before starting to move.

Oh yes… he was going to take the world by storm, and the first to fall would be Kumogakure… but first he would finish dismantling their little empire.

Starting with Sunagakure.

WC: 370

[Exit with Amaterasu and Toshizou]

TWC: 4437

4437 words towards Assimilating Aura, 3563 words remaining

Memorising the chakra signatures of both Toshizou and Amaterasu.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:49 am
Approved
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 500

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:12 pm
Curious yellow eyes took in the strange woman in the place of her older brother figure. Smoke trailed around his... her? form, not unlike that when a transformation jutsu was dispelled. Her body was calm and her expression almost bored, but thoughts raced rapidly inside her head. Were there clues? Was she an idiot for not noticing? Was she trusted so little that she was never told? The young sociopath didn't particularly care either way, but something about the last thought stung nonetheless. "I... see." she spoke to nobody but herself. No, she didn't. She exhaled slowly through her nose. This was still Toshizou, right? She could bother her later about it away from prying eyes. Part of her was tempted to get revenge- nothing more serious than a prank. But the thought quickly dispersed when Kenshin spoke up once more. Medical Ninjutsu was indeed a leap of logic... but in this case it was correct. She'd have to be more careful in the future. Her posture perked up slightly when he mentioned fire jutsu- any and all things she could add to her arsenal would be beneficial. Right now she knew four techniques, but she knew of at least twenty she had yet to master. Her fingers twitched and smoked in anticipation. Again, she found her acid yellow eyes trailing back to Toshi. The woman's form was very familiar and yet completely strange. She found her eyes trailing her bones and jaw structure- some of the features she had come to recognize remained, but... She blinked. It didn't matter, she said to herself, but a little voice at the back of her head disagreed.

When Kenshin mentioned Wind Country, her interest was piqued. From her understanding, it was just a massive, sprawling desert- the only thing of interest was Kumogakure's outpost in Hidden Sand. She and her partner were to accompany the Uzumaki while he completed some unfinished business. Knowing him, it likely wasn't anything that would earn her brownie points with the law- but she found herself not caring. She would get what she wanted out of this. If the world didn't notice her, she'd burn it down until it did. Her fingers drummed on the side of her hip as she followed the ragdoll man out of the alley. She looked down at her feet, lost in thought with the situation with Toshi. She attempted to meet her eyes for a moment, the unspoken gesture speaking louder than any words. We need to talk about this later. Eventually, she turned her face to the road, banishing all thoughts from her mind except for the trail ahead. She was taking her first steps to the future right now. She didn't yet know if she'd crash or fly, but there was no way to know for certain until she took a running leap. Inhale, two, three. Exhale, two, three. Amaterasu Meijin followed Kenshin obediently. There'd always be time for thinking later. Right now, it was time for action.

WC: 499
Total WC: 3,000

(Exit)

Claiming 15 stats
2,000 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28367-the-meijin-disease
400 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22803-fire-release-the-art-of-literary-burning
400 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33189-inner-flame
(also claiming the above two techs fully trained due to wc reduction from the bloodline)
and... 200 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t40546-heir-of-ash#323851 i guess
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:59 pm
Hi.

Everything here is fine except for the art of literary burning, which is a custom technique. Would you like to reallocate those 400wc elsewhere?
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 500

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:12 pm
yeh, can i throw it into heir of ash skill as well?
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:46 pm
Amaterasu is approved of exit and

15 stats
2,000 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28367-the-meijin-disease
400 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33189-inner-flame
( claiming the above tech fully trained due to wc reduction from the bloodline)
and... 600 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t40546-heir-of-ash#323851
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:15 pm
Toshi stood in silence as Amaterasu and the ragged man now known as Kenshin spoke of his expertise in medical ninjutsu which held no special interest to him. On the other hand his knowledge of fire jutsu was commendable and drew his attention a bit and a small smile appeared on her face. Crossing his arms he would mentally ask himself why so soon after this when he heard a voice," To test your abilities my vassal. And yes, I am that voice you heard. I know simply known as Averruncus. I am you and you are I. So on and so forth. Now my partner let us be off with your new master," to which she sighed mentally. He wasn't aware that she would have a second voice in her head, but as she stared at the blue wisps that occasionally flickered off of her form there were just too many questions to ask. Leaning off of the wall she would follow beside Amaterasu only returning her look with a small smile," We will have time to discuss this later. For now...Let us see where the winds of change will take us," the smile turning to a grin as she looked up into the darkness of the sky, knowing tonight would forever change their lives.

[exit]

TWC: 2,050

Claiming:
10 stats
1740 words toward This

260 words gaining Meiton

Last edited by Kagura Uzumaki on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen

Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:33 pm
That technique requires the clan element, where as your profile has you only having learned katon.

The clan itself says first stage only grants the ability to learn the element. typically advanced elements are 1000wc to learn.

Have you learned the clan element already, or would you like to shuffle around wc to learn that?

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:42 pm
There edited.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum