Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Obsolete (P, Toshi) Empty Obsolete (P, Toshi)

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:36 pm
Obsolete (P, Toshi) B5cc8cef1134a14427283b2aacdb90a1

Obsolete

Obsolete (P, Toshi) Lusso_gold_leaf_linebreak_2

She yawned hugely, the last throes of a restful sleep escaping with her exhale. She slept in her clothes, being too lazy to change out of them, and when she crawled out of the inn's scratchy bed, she instantly threw on a red tank top and black sweat pants. A pair of black ninja sandals completed the look, and she immediately abandoned the building. She tended to wake up much earlier than Toshizou, her travelling partner, and didn't have any interest in waking him up at this hour- the sun hadn't even crept over the horizon yet. She found a small clearing behind the place where she slept- a relatively flat surface where something might've been planned but never executed- and got to work. The area was littered with ash and charcoal. Both were entirely her fault, of course, but whenever the innkeeper asked about the smoky smell, she always played clueless. She stretched slowly, touching her toes, folding her back, and even swinging her arms around. After that, she began to do some one handed pushups- something quite difficult for her, given the fact that she was a prepubescent girl with no muscle mass to speak of. She managed to do around twenty five before she accidentally collapsed in the dirt. Amaterasu stood back up, dusted off her clothes, and began to work on her hand seals. She didn't really know any jutsu besides the ones every academy student had been taught, but that would change in the future. The young Meijin was trying to go for speed and accuracy simultaneously.

Although she managed to get them out relatively quick, she had seen more advanced ninja do it significantly faster in the past- she needed to keep up with them, or else she'd surely die. Her lips twisted into a frown. She cracked her knuckles, trying again, but the pace hadn't changed. A snarl graced her features for a few moments before she regained her composure. Maybe she should invest in some type of training weight? She was running low on ryo at the moment, however. That would have to wait until later. For now, she wanted to practice her fire jutsu. She'd been playing around with several techniques, but hadn't successfully cast one in its entirety. Sure, she sort of knew Piercing Darts, but hers were always lumpy. Her Blast Wave was lopsided and was more of a temperature increase than it was a wave of fire that originated from her. She generally kept these facts to herself- she could still do considerable damage with either technique, but Amaterasu wanted to say she had learned and mastered something- something higher than an E rank, at least. Maybe it would work better if she tried something different? If she went to another jutsu before returning to those two, perhaps she'd understand it better. She knew the hand sequences for a C rank technique- Great Fireball- but she had never actually tried it. Her hands twisted into the horse seal, and then the tiger seal. A significant chakra drain seemingly punched her in the gut, and when she exhaled, naught but a puff of scorching smoke escaped her lips. Coughing ferociously into her sleeve, she ended up resigning herself to several more hours of work. Damn.

She sighed to herself slightly, rubbing the side of her head. Knotted dark hair ended up getting tangled in her fingers, stinging dully when she yanked them out. A big problem she had was that she wasn't entirely sure what she was supposed to do with her chakra. Many village ninja had tutors and guides to direct them, but she was just some kid out in the wilderness with a grandpa haired nomad. There wasn't much she could do for herself other than find out what worked and what didn't through trial and error. Another issue she had was her pitifully low chakra reserves- she could only try jutsu so many times before she needed to rest. Her coils were largely undeveloped, and would remain so until puberty. Part of her was tempted to buy some aging pills, but... Getting used to an older body sounded like a pain, and those would be precious years of her life she'd never, ever get back. She kneaded more chakra deep into her gut, feeling her stomach churn as she did so, before forming the horse and tiger hand seals once more. The choking cloud of smoke exited her mouth with a gust, shooting forwards at a relatively speedy pace.

It singed her lips lightly, but above all, left no embers or wisps of flame behind. She could always manage to produce smoke, but the actual fire came with more difficulty. One more attempt later had her coughing and kneeling on the ground below. Her chakra reserves were a little below halfway at the moment, and she theorized that she could only do it twice more- once if she didn't want to pass out. Her brows furrowed. She heard stories of her clan- unparalleled masters of their respective elements- but she didn't feel unparalleled in anything, except for perhaps how inadequate she was. A deep sigh left her mouth. She wiped her lips with the back of her left hand, and scowled when little drops of blood rubbed off from her chapped and bleeding lips. The smoke she had produced wasn't a true fire at all, but it was certainly hot enough to make her skin blister. Amaterasu staggered back to her feet, resolve firm in her posture. There had to be something she could do with this... Her eyes trailed to the sky above. A little while had passed- perhaps Toshizou was up by now? She made the decision to ask him. It couldn't hurt, after all. Making her way back to the inn, if there was a small limp in her step from chakra depletion, she didn't make outward notice of it. Eventually, she came to her travelling partner's room, raising her fist to knock on the door.

"Are you awake yet?" she asked, childlike voice raising up at the end.

WC: 1,016
Total WC: 1,016
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Obsolete (P, Toshi) Empty Re: Obsolete (P, Toshi)

Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:25 pm
Nightmares. A constant ebb and flow of blood flowed in the snow as he stood silent over a body. An elderly man with waning green hair who would only smile to the man before passing on. The sky grows dark as an enigmatic figure stands over both, eyes filled with crimson as he smiles and the scene repeats as Toshizou finally gets a look at the field. Bodies of people both past and present filled this snowfield, and it was upon final inspection that these were his people. His family. The loop began in sequence as this figure watched not just from the sky but behind Toshi as if it was his shadow. Family and friend alike continued to fall in rapid succession and there was nothing he could do about it. The nightmare continued until he had finally awoken, the figure speaking words he could not piece together. In his final moments, the crimson eyes began to dull before the figure had shown himself...and it was him.

In a break of sweat he woke from his slumber, panting heavily while trying to grasp for the breath of life to fill his lungs. Pushing the cover off of his half naked body, the pants wearing male moved to the bed's side and stood up before looking into his own eyes. The eyes of the figure that had murdered his family, but no the color...not fully. He wondered what the premise of that dream had been for a moment as he meandered away from the mirror and to the bathroom. A premonition? A death omen over his entire family? Or had he been simply seeing the future set by his own hands? He would truthfully never know, but one thing he did know was that a hot shower was needed to was away the stains of fear from his body. Taking what he had left on, he slipped into the embrace of the hot water and allowed it to cover his form.

White strands of hair stuck to his face, neck and back as he looked up into the spout that delivered the water to his face, a small smile appearing onto his features as he sat in silence. Whatever had been on his mind slipped down his body and into the drain itself as he hummed to himself and washed. A few moments passed by before a rapping against the door took him from his somber state, and the voice that had caused it seemed to have wanted to know if he had been up. A small squeak from the bathroom could be heard as he turned off the shower and stepped out, drying his lower half at least and putting on clean underwear and pants, but the top half would need more time. Sliding a towel over his shoulders and one over his head where it didn't obscure his vision he opened the door and looked down to the small girl," What's up?," the small smell of whatever soap he had been using filled the air around the two as he threw the door open, allowing her to come in as he sat down and dried his hair.
Balthazar
Citizen

Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:35 pm
Toshi opened the door inwards after a few moments, wearing naught but pants and a towel over his shoulders. The smell of soap and hot water drifted through the air. He had likely just taken a shower. She entered the room behind him, closing the door gently so as not to break the lock. He sat down to dry his white hair with the towel, and she found herself awkwardly perched on the bed in front of him. She waited patiently for him to slow down, wanting his full attention. Only when she was confident that she had it would Amaterasu began to speak up. "As you know, I come from the Meijin bloodline- a clan famed for their single element mastery." the words fell from her lips without frustration or excitement- she was simply stating facts. "My primary affinity is katon, or fire. I've been frequently practicing my fire style techniques without fail every morning for the past few weeks. However, I'm experiencing difficulty in producing anything other than burning hot smoke." she paused for a breath, acid yellow eyes unreadable. The twelve year old tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear before continuing. "My piercing darts are lopsided and lukewarm to the touch. My blast waves do naught but heat the area uncomfortably. There must be a crucial step that I'm missing- something that I'm overlooking, something that I've failed to understand, or something that I'm not even aware I don't know. I've come to ask for your opinion, and advice."

Amaterasu Meijin wasn't entirely sure of what he'd say to help, but she did know that Toshizou had been on this earth for far longer than she had. He had to have picked up something that would be of use. Maybe it was from his nomad family, or perhaps a tip he picked up from a traveler or victim of robbery. She inhaled through her nose slowly, waited three seconds, and exhaled a deep sigh through her mouth. "I know that both of us intend to grow stronger. That much is a given. I've been working on my physical stamina as well, although my chakra reserves are awfully small. As a younger child, my chakra coils are not fully mature, but there must be an exercise of some sort with the intention of increasing their potency. That is also an issue. But before we take on our next contract, I just want to have a few learned and mastered techniques under my belt, so to speak. Wandering into a village with the intent to assassinate their leader is bound to go poorly if we're not prepared. I'm always willing to part with whatever I know to you, of course, but I feel like we should discuss potential strategies." She was, of course, talking about the Swamp Country assassination contract- not a particularly well paying endeavor, but it would earn them something at least. Not to mention it might increase their notoriety in the area, which was something that she always needed. Fear, as she often found out, was one of the best weapons to wield.

"I tend to be more of a long range fighter- even compared to other people my age, I am rather frail. I think it'd be best if you tried to learn some short to mid range techniques while I tried to learn some long range fire jutsu. After that, we could teach each other some of what we know, so if worse comes to worse we're not completely helpless. I have a few things in mind, already, but it'd take a bit of time to work on until completion." she sighed a bit, scratching her ear and swinging her feet off the side of the bed. She may be a sociopath, but at heart, she was still twelve. "I want to try using them in a combat situation- maybe a spar or something. Maybe adrenaline would help fix my... issues." she'd wait for him to reply for a few minutes, nodding and answering appropriately to each point brought up. Should the white haired man not have anything else to say, she'd end up making a proposed decision for the both of them. "Let's head out to the town center today. They might have some weapons or jutsu scrolls for sale that we could make use of. Worse comes to worse, and someone tries to get revenge, or mug us, we can practice our jutsu on them. Or just mutilate them with our bare hands." She tilted her head.

"You should put on a shirt," Amaterasu noted. "It was cold when I went outside earlier today. It would be inconvenient if you caught hypothermia." although the observation (or comment) was seemingly chilly in disposition, it was how she naturally expressed concern. Or at least, an emotion which she had thought to be concern. Although the young sociopath was capable of some form of empathy towards people she had an established bond with, she also tended to drop her mask of politeness around them as well. "Also, don't forget to brush your hair. If you don't, it'll dry knotted." she sniffed. "...and maybe find some new shoes. I don't like the way yours smell." With that, she flopped onto the bed, wrapping her arms tightly around a pillow and somewhat curling up around it, where she would remain until her travelling partner was one hundred percent ready to embark. She wasn't sleeping, of course, but her room's bed was really scratchy and uncomfortable. For whatever reason, she liked Toshizou's better. After a few minutes, something began to tickle her nose, and Amaterasu ended up pulling a long, white hair off the pillow. She promptly threw it across the room at the owner's head. Her sore muscles began to relax, and she ended up finding out that she had really got the poor end of the deal room wise. Oh well, it couldn't be helped now... A yawn escaped her lips. Maybe she'd take a nap later in the day.

WC: 1,007
Total WC: 2,023
Balthazar
Citizen

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:20 pm
Mid thread claiming 2,000 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37397-blast-wave

and also 10 stats
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:20 am
Approved.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:20 pm
His eyes locked onto the small female as she made herself comfortable in his bed, a small sigh of a disgruntled man slipped from his lips until he realized the living conditions she allowed herself to be in. Sitting down in a chair across from the bed itself, he listened to everything she had said taking small moments to process just what it meant. Of course he knew she had an affinity with fire, she had never shut up about it. Though that meant that they had the same elemental connection. Other than that he just shrugged and leaned into the chair," You don't have a physical fatigue considering that when you use chakra. That is a mental and spiritual fatigue which means you need to strengthen your reserves. Anything physical I can assist you with considering i was raised in cold and snow. As for chakra? Well...," he paused for a moment as he moved the towel onto his shoulder," We can work on that together."

Though as she mentioned going out to town or even having a spar he smiled and nodded," You're finally coming out of your shell aren't you? We can go about getting some provisions and weapons first before training," he was going to continue until she started acted like a mom in which he simply laughed and walked around his room in what he currently had on," Alright mom, i'll get right on that. Don't suffocate yourself in my pillow by the way," of course he would finish drying off and putting on his things like deodorant before actually getting dressed. A black shirt, his signature jacket were the last things to be put on as he put on his boots and tapped the heel against the ground," Get up lazybones we're going out."
Balthazar
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 pm
Eventually, Amaterasu Meijin peeled herself off of the comfortable bed. He began to talk to her about her physical abilities- how they would progress naturally as she trained and grew stronger physically. When he mentioned getting provisions and weapons before training, the girl perked up. She liked weaponry- she'd likely never specialize in it, but she held a good appreciation for those who were skilled in the art. "...Okay." she replied after a moment, sliding off the mattress. "I want some explosive tags, though." she couldn't use chakra infusion to detonate them, but in her opinion more explosions were always better. A small smile graced her lips before vanishing. When he called her a lazybones, the retort came quickly and easily from her mouth. "Okay, grandma." it was both a crack at his age (compared to hers, anyway) and his white hair. She exited the room before he did, after he had gotten dressed, and made her way down the stairs and into the lobby. After she made her way out the door, she wondered what the day would have in store for the duo...

WC: 185
Total WC: 2,208

(exit)

Claiming: 1 stat, 208 words to http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t40546-heir-of-ash#323851
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:20 pm
[exit]

829 words

Claims:

8 Stats
89 words to Meigan 2nd stage, finishing it off
740 words to Meiton element
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:12 am
Approved at both
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum