Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

I was weak, I was awake. [IO,NK not guaranteed] Empty I was weak, I was awake. [IO,NK not guaranteed]

Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:30 pm
I was weak, I was awake. [IO,NK not guaranteed] Ac_by_thebarcay_dcv2lzo-fullview

Ryūka stood in the middle of the empty training grounds. It was dark, silent. Too silent. The air was cold enough that every breath the old Genin, and the new Academy Student Ryūjin. It was not degrading to him, not one bit. He didn't get Komon's words were sincere. He thought this was all a big joke. A procedure. He didn't have the maturity to grasp the situation. Perhaps this was a better result than him potentially being promoted. A demotion. He was not sure if this was something he deserved. He truly had no idea. What he did know, what he did feel, deep within him was that... This was something he needed.

Regardless, there were some things that were clear. Whatever the intention or the reason, the results were the same. He had walked away from battle. He had disappointed Kumo. There was no taking back any of his actions. He wasn't Ryūka the perfect representative of his viilage; the man he thought he was days ago. He was Smokeperf no more. He did not deserve a title with such weight. Now he was barely "The artist formerly known as Smokeperf". Rocky was now... Rookie.

Thoughts went through the Iburi's head. They were too fast, too crowded to be coherent. His overwhelmed state still hadn't faded. Ryūka just kept staring at the sky, unsure as to what would come next.

Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

I was weak, I was awake. [IO,NK not guaranteed] Empty Re: I was weak, I was awake. [IO,NK not guaranteed]

Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:09 pm
The night was silent, but it wasn't entirely so. Owls chipped in the distance, animals scurried throughout the trees and the grass, and if one listened carefully, they could hear the rustle of clothing and leaves. Zyxis moved through the trees, hopping from one branch to another. If it were any other time, the white-haired boy would be enjoying the freedom of such actions, but he could only think about one thing.

Ryūka. The night sky littered with many stars, the moon cascading a beautiful glow on the clearing of the trees. The Training Grounds were mostly empty. The only one there was a lonely Academy student with beautiful hair that could contrast the galaxy above them. Such peace intruded by a white-flash, the Genin landing in the clearing not far away from his target.

"I've never seen such a poor bastard in such a need of a break," The boy muttered. It was loud enough to where his friend and rival would hear, but it wouldn't break the calm atmosphere that surrounded them. "Been a bit Rocky. Or should I call you Smokeperf? Nah, Ryūka will do. I'm not in the mood to mess around. I'm quite pissed, in fact."

If Ryūka turned around, he would see Zyxis in a plain t-shirt and simple sweatpants. It was a massive contrast to how the shinobi arrived; looking professional and proud. He was now tired and lax; hands lay in his pockets. He sighed, closing his eyes and tilting his head toward the ground. Disappointment rolled out from his form in waves, translating to the boy in front of him how he felt with ease.

"Before I judge you too harshly," He looked up any trace of a smile gone. A glare would meet Ryūka's gaze if he decided to turn around. The younger boy's eyes carried a dangerous gleam in them. Maybe it was because he took his job seriously, or it was because the boy could live with himself knowing that he had failed. "Why?"

Ryūka seemed like a man of honor. Zyxis hoped that he would meet his stare.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 58000

I was weak, I was awake. [IO,NK not guaranteed] Empty Re: I was weak, I was awake. [IO,NK not guaranteed]

Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:05 pm
At the edge of the water bank, dividing the two sections of the Training Grounds, lied a teen, with monochromatic crimson hair, jacket unzipped, katana to the left of him. The grass was colder than usual, waving periodically from the freezing wind. It was relaxing, soothing, silent, almost as if his sorrows and temptations left him, just for that moment. The tracer's eyes scaled up to the sky, looking at the bright stars. Twas the day of a new constellation, Horologium, in the shape of a pendulum-like clock. Stars, were something, to be marveled at, so beautiful....

The crimson haired Genin heard chattering from the back, but it wasn't the usual light-hearted ones, more, butthurt than nothing else. It was pretty loud, enough to annoy the teen pretty easily. "Who comes here this late at night? I swear to god if it's kids who are still awake after their bedtime..." He would irritatingly think. As Tadashi turned around, he saw an unfamiliar figure, one with a T-shirt and sweatpants, much taller than a little kid. Due to the night sky, the Konoha Genin couldn't see who exactly what the boy looked like, much less know who he is. The boy seemed to be talking to another figure, in a harsh tone. 

Tadashi usually wasn't the one to eavesdrop, but, this seemed pretty interesting, to say the least. He would try his best to stay silent, as he would intently listen to the conversation. He couldn't hear everything, but it was something about... Ryuka? Ryuka... Had he heard the name before? "OH! Ryuka Kamidogu! The guy who checked out early." He thought. The crimson haired Genin had seen his fight, against Shino, it didn't really last that much, to the dismay of the audiences, running out of the arena as soon as he saw Shino. Tadashi had no ill will towards the man, it was his path, and if this was part of it, so be it. It seemed like the boy with the sweatpants took offense to that, perhaps they were both Kumogakure? Nevertheless, the crimson haired Genin would still be lied down, turned towards the boys.

WC: 367
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:29 pm
"So you've come..." Ryujin simply said to Zyxis, Tadashi's presence unknown to him. "Are you really just asking? Or are you here to judge?". Ryujin knew this was no good. Zyxis and him. Their friendship had been a rollecoaster, leading up to this point. Now, they were going to get the chance to see what was at the end of that ride. The common one, where all parties leave the vehicle and go home, the end of all action? Or the one where the machine dysfunctions and the vehicle crashes, where there could potentially be scars, broken bones, or even death? There was still a short road ahead of them, to figure out where they wanted to lead this.

Ryujin smiled, not that Zyxis could tell, as the Iburi was facing the opposite direction at that point. He could at least trust Zyxis enough to not attack him from behind. It was sad, obviously. But if Ryujin was honest with himself, it was also a bit funny. He never expected himself to end up being the one to light the fuse. He always thought Zyxis would betray him in a major way, or he would end up pissing Zyxis off, one way or another the two having their brawl in Kumogakure before leaving for Konoha, and coming together after sharing their views and fists. He was unsure now. Maybe this was past a point of acceptance. Every moment he spent in this awful town, Ryujin felt his sanity leaving him. "How did your fight go?" he asked, trying to evade the question Zyxis sent his way. That's what he was good at. Avoiding things that were too big, things that would have hurt him. That's what he had always done, and what he would want to keep doing. Letting nothing get close enough to hurt him.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 am
Seemed like the talking was going to have to wait until they were back in Kumo.

[EXIT. WC:554. Claiming;

All words towards Butterflies (910+554=1545/6k)]
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:01 am
Approved
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:45 pm
Zyxis watched Ryuka leave. He knew that they didn't have too much time for this. The talking would have to wait till Kumo.

[Exit, no claims]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:23 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum