Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Awake (p/Team Fuku/NK) Empty Awake (p/Team Fuku/NK)

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:47 am
Akki Senju had passed out and was not aware she had been moved to a room of her own. As her eyes flickered opened she suddenly realized she was staring at a hospital ceiling! And she was covered with two blankets in a bed! What in the world was going on?
"I am guessing I passed out?" She said with a questioning tone to her voice. Even she was unsure at this point!
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Awake (p/Team Fuku/NK) Empty Re: Awake (p/Team Fuku/NK)

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:54 am
After Akki had passed out, Megami immediately made sure she was put in a room until she regained consciousness and could walk again. She had ran to her lab really quickly to give some instructions and then immediately ran back to the hospital to be by her sisters side!
"In all fairness, I told you not to move to fast! How are you feeling?" She asked her as she entered the room and heard her speak! Impeccable timing on her part indeed!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:02 am
Akki sat up and decided she was ready to leave. Maybe anyways, she was still a little lightheaded! Yes you did, sorry I did not listen! How are Yen and Hotaru doing? I heard she was in labor and Yen is still having eye trouble ?" Akki said and asked as she wrapped herself up in a blanket. She was still upset about hurting Yen. She did as he asked and attacked! Unfortunately she took out his eye and that sent Hotaru in labor!
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:00 am
"If Yen was training you and he said attack and you did as you were supposed to do Akki, maybe you shouldn't feel so bad about it. Team Leaders and Genins alike run into this kind of stuff all the time! It happens. You helped him out by donating blood and I am sure he forgives you! He is fine, he is in the room with Hotaru and the twins. She had to have a c-section but she is doing really well!" She said as she cleaned up her sisters room then walked over to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Akki, I am so sorry about everything that happened when we left Konoha. It was my fault, I...should have left when you suggested it. I was so consumed with my own needs and being selfish. You are my sister and I do love you! We have been through so much even before being adopted, at the orphanage and with Tori and Kyohaku. You mean a lot to me Akki and I..." She sighed as she trailed off wiping a tear from her eye. This was an emotional moment for megami, trying to bond with Akki and get her forgiveness was difficult but she had to do it.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:25 am
Now Megami was apologizing to her for everything that hd happened! Akki smiled as she sat up and reached out to hug her sister. She was right! They had been through a lot together, from their time at the orphanage to adoption! They had always been together and maybe, she should forgive her. It did hurt to feel as though she had been backstabbed and betrayed by Megami because of Sephora, but maybe it was time for them to reconcile. After all, a team is only as strong as its weakest link. And of course Akki always felt she was the weakest link.
"It's okay Meg, I forgive you and I accept your apology. That entire time for us was a learning experience! You're my sister and I do love you!" She said as she hugged her sister.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:49 pm
Megami hugged Akki back and as she spoke she realized, Akki had a point. The entire time they had been kidnapped was a learning experience for them. They are wiser now and know things they may never had learned before.
"Your right, we needed that experience to learn and be stronger. I love you to Akki! I have to go for now though, I am needed back at the lab for some DNA testing as usual! But maybe we can get together with the rest of our team and try to figure out what we are going to do next." She said as she got up to leave.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:59 am
Akki decided to leave the hospital to since she was awake and more alert, She gave Megami a hug and said goodbye as she headed out to the training grounds.

(Exit)
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:45 pm
Megami hugged her sister and left out the door to go to her lab. It was going to be a long day at the lab considering she had a lot of tests to run.

[exit]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum