Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

An eye for an Eye (Yen/Team Fuku/P/NK) Empty An eye for an Eye (Yen/Team Fuku/P/NK)

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:15 am
Tori walked into the hospital first and handed a small jar to a med nin who greeted her. She explained the situation to them about Yensung and then followed her into a room as she spoke to a couple of other med nins. "He is unconscious and lost a lot of blood! His eye was completely destroyed and I had that eye left from a set, so I offered it to him! Akki Senju offered to donate blood to him if needed!" She explained to them all as the others followed her into the hospital. She was very worried about Yen! But she also remembered she had a letter she had to read as it fell out of her pocket, so she excused herself from the room as Yen was brought in.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

An eye for an Eye (Yen/Team Fuku/P/NK) Empty Re: An eye for an Eye (Yen/Team Fuku/P/NK)

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:40 am
Tens consciousness shifted in and out as the white walls were shifted. His consciousness Clearly in a daze as his body was shifted with ease into a tiny room where his damaged eye was carefully removed. Yeah it was a mess as oddly indestructible he may be the careful team of medical ninjas began to work and started with the mere fact that yen required an active blood transfer to replace what blood was lost via the eye as his eye burned with pain via his nerves being torn it knocked the young man back unconscious as the medical ninjas worked with the aburame his insects acting in defense as his only mental command to them was relax guys I'll be alright... Remain alert but don't act... Unless I'm in danger.... as his insects calmed down and resided in his body ever active and alert to further obstruction to their host. Making the work a lot more challenging to handle the blood transferring and the eye transferring. A male nurse awaited aki senju hasty arrival to the scene as time was short and the doner had to be nearby just for the occasion. His insects retreated back in his newly opened wounds as the medical ninjas quickly went to work on the open wounds closing them to prevent blood loss from dipping to an all time low and danger zone.

"Where is she? Time with such blood loss cannot be this frantic. Transfer the eye as required and someone make sure the girl get here asap! His wounds are healing but body won't produce enough blood to enable him to function much longer in his state."
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20

An eye for an Eye (Yen/Team Fuku/P/NK) Empty Re: An eye for an Eye (Yen/Team Fuku/P/NK)

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:42 am
Megami had been here because she had to work on some research for one of the lab projects. She saw Tori rush in and over heard something had happened to Yen. Damn, the guy was not bulletproof after all! Maybe this was her chance to prove to him she was not all bad, he had after all helped her become a member of Konoha again. In a way she owed him. She put her work down and draper her lab coat over her outfit, she knew this was her opportunity to prove herself! 
"Someone say donate blood? Perhaps a blood transfusion? I owe Yen for helping me, so I will help set up for the blood transfusion! And I see your giving him the other Sharingan, at least Geko's eyes are going to good use." She added as she walked into the room.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:51 am
Akki apparently had a meek voice....maybe to meek. She kept saying "I'm right here!" yet her voice was unheard! She rolled her eyes. "Here, it's me, Akki Senju!" Still no one heard. Finally she decided to yell it, and her impeccable timing had her yell right as Megami entered the room and had finished her sentence! "I OFFERED TO DONATE BLOOD! ME, AKKI SENJU! RIGHT HERE!"
needless to say, the entire staff froze as she spoke for a small second before grabbing her and letting Megami hook her up. "I am going to trust you because you came clean about everything, don't break it, you understand me Meg?" she asked in a low voice as Megami hooked her up to donate blood to Yen.

(Giving Senju DNA to Yen through a blood transfer.)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:06 am
(Prim and Hota will be starting a second topic because Hota is having the twins.)

Tori watched as they put the eye in Yens head. Wow! She had seen many things but an eye implant was interesting! So, he would be able to see out of it? Like it was his normal eye? That is very interesting! She suddenly heard Akkis loud outburst.
"Akki, seriously, learn to speak up, not yell or soft spoken, just be more verbal!" Tori said as she covered the ear closest to the girl! Now her ear was ringing!

(Gave last Sharingan to Yensung, other Sharingan was given to Haru!)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:52 am
The staff was busy squabbling over nureal transplants and the method as aki who was there already spoke up quietly. Oddly enough her voice couldn't be heard as well as two medical ninjas basically looked over yens eye again marking the damage. The process was a daring process as yen was placed in a nice anaesthetic technique the blue flames entering his chest which would normally resist mere hands but medical ninjas get the ghost hands and such. In this case. As the man carefully placed the jar with a particular eye pattern known basically as the sharingan his insects scurried through his body as they cleared a way through his arm to allow the needle to enter. As it must've been one heck of a needle to enter his skin the valley of blood leaving through akki senju iNto yens own blood was the start of his pale skin beginning to regain complexion along with the hopeful gain of a new yet perhaps by chance engaging and emergence of a bloodline in yens body. As the insects unsure of yens status was aware of one thing. He was alive and getting well. His kilkikaichu for the most part eased as they began to calm down. As his kilshiku further remained passive luckily.

At this point the medical ninja began to work keeping all of what aki had said in her outburst in mind as they spoke up. " a senju giving to an aburame he must've really made a difference in your life. As for a sharingan one does not just give one to just anyone. He must be quiet a guy to earn such esteemed honors. As he is by far the toughest skin we ever encountered. Relax though he is not a chuninn for nothing  Yens body by far handled much worst but even he knows he's not indestructible. Faith shows that as a leader he remains composed. Even at his wits end in pain we are unsure exactly how,but he must've prevented his own insects from wrecking havoc. These are not your ordinary kikaichu they are not ordinary. And we would dare dream what more his depths of chakra control and delving into his own bloodline can further yeild. Akki megami, tori,it will be done soon. As his wife is expecting the birth of his two little children nursed from their mothers insects and their mother themselves we will leave it to an aburame nurse and further yen to take care of the aburame ritual for his children as their bodies will be able to adjust it accordingly."

The doctors continued their work after several long intense moments of long audacious grumbles and monitering their work in which they began to work through his eye connecting the nerves to the broken off nerves and further fusing the two different nerves and matching them as well as assuring his cut was healing and healing the cut to a decent degree as there would still be a slight chip under his left eye lid where the healing didn't fully heal as it was incredibly diffrent story with the eye and the muscle connecting as well as a weird test to ensure the motions would work well. It was unusual but the eye as the people figured for their lack of training couldn't connect. Perhaps it was they didn't study abroad or in that case and point lacked full understanding of how an eye reconnecting work. most they did however after all that time was to scratch their head at issue at hand and with more treatment they merely could shrug their shoulders and commence with the covering of the eye cavity and let it heal as it was.

Nevertheless after a final check on his vitals and the eye checking the medical ninjas washed and sanitized the tools in which they used as well as cleaning their own hands with the fact that removing aki from the blood transferring machine yen was wheeled to a recovery area. Still dormant his blood and the blood of akki senju began to tussle and fuse. Now how does that occur to ones own DNA and another's DNA mix and match. Perhaps within the double helix and further the proteins produce come to an unusual compromise as the two diffrent forces along with the awareness and further assistance of chakra aka spiritual energy. The two are somehow through a terms of DNA being able to adapt to the changes and further reproduce with the additions of foreign DNA sources makes this so.

Or it could be the very fact that the DNA is able to further subdue one another? Or perhaps its all chakra the two DNA scources would begin to mix and mold as if allowable would grant yen the chance to wield the ever equally or more so ancient and legendary power of Senju DNA. But such a threshold could not be reached for the aburame for it required a lot more then blood. Yet it was her blood that saved yen which he was thankful for although unconscious

(Three tomo sharigan left for yen seju DNA cant be gained unless by a large limb or such is used )

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:54 am
Megami snickered as Tori spoke to Akki, that was funny after all. As she sat Akki down to get her ready, Akki's comment to her made her realize that maybe her being under Sephoras control had put a tear in their relationship as sisters and friends. Now, was the time to attempt to patch it ! [Oh yes, the puns are fun to play with in the hospital topics!]
"Akki, I know I wasn't a very person when we were with Sephora, and I am sorry, I am going to do everything I can to prove to you I am not like that anymore and i have changed!" 
She said as she hooked her up to the machine with an IV so she could   do the transfusion. After it was over, she unhooked her and bandaged the spot that the IV was inserted at on her arm.
""Okay, do not make any sudden movements or walk around, if you do you could become light headed and dizzy and pass out, Okay Akki?" She said right before she left.

[Exit]
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:06 am
Akki was touched that her sister would actually apologize! Much Like Sephora, Megami was not one to admit she was wrong! But in this case, Megami apologized! She thought about all they had all been through as a team while she was giving blood to Yen. Megami was excellent when she used the wires of the Kuoga clan. And a whiz at anything medical. Sephora was definitely a mastermind. Hota was very enlightened in the field of medicine and she could do a lot with her bugs! Tori was good with her clans bloodline to! The chains were dangerous and Tori knew how to use them. Akki was getting stronger through training to! Now if only she could use the wood element. She had a feeling Yen would make her learn it, she had to. She was a Senju!
 As fast as she had been hooked up, she was now being unhooked and as Megami began to warn her, Akki had already stood up and walked two steps.....down she went onto the floor as she was picked up and sat on a bed in the adjoining room!
(exit)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:12 am
Tori had been so caught up in everything going on, she had forgotten she was suppose to meet up with someone after her training for a mission! She suddenly remembered it as Akki was giving blood! 
"I have to go for now, I will be back after this mission I have to go do!" She sad as she quickly left the room!

[exit, carry on next topic with Hotaru without me, we will rp again after the mission is done! Meg please make sure to close topic after we are all done]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:56 am
Yen eyes shifted open well one was covered for certain as a medical ninja informed him what happend and akis generous blood transfusion. Yen smiled and heard the crash on the floor as aki fainted and with his right eye shifted slightly as he caught sight of the girl fainting. A sigh escaped his lips as he smiled slightly as a medical ninja rushed to his side an instant later informing him of a complication. "Well transfusion of blood successful yes and your eye seems to by the looks of it. It cleared the tests we provided and sight shall return to it after your body recovers a bit when you put the eye in it of course.... " yen stopped and glanced at the man and at the now jar next to him with the sharingan eye in it. If one were to look a large questionnark. Would've just appeared over his head in the confusion as he would note it. so they can save a life and yet can't fix a eye. Of course! I'll be better doing it myself in that case yen thought as he grabbed the eye in the jar and held on to it a frown on his face as the man interjected yens thoughts as he finished speaking the now less important details of the lack of their transplants abilities and spoke on his wife.

"Yes but your wife is having a little complications as there are two children you have in the comming yensung. I would say rest a bit in that case-" the male stopped as yen got to his feet from the bedside and walked out the door. As he smiled at the team of medics the bandage covered the hole where his left eye would've been. completely as he spoke to the ninja. "Which room is she in?" The concern in his voice was apparent as the ninja lead the way to hotas room akki not far in front as yen although not at 100 percent kept a steady pace as he walked out the room towards his wifes room. The thought of rest was a joke compared to the pregnancy of his wife and concern of his kids . And yet as he watched over her he felt something grow within him that went beyond a village affiliation, something deeper then blood,it was an age old concept. The duty that everyman can follow and must follow as he continued on through the door.

The duty of a father. To be the face and the arm over his wife and holding his children. The unyielding love that burns and gives one strength when they lack the strength to move should one dare threaten his family village or not he would move forward despite the cause and case. A duty that even a kage cannot ignore as it calls to the future of their bertheten and inheritance of their blood. It was the calling of parent hood. One would Dread the long nights of the new beating heart but for a parent they should bare it with smiles for should fire or thunder strike them they would shield their children. It was here yen left the room as he grabbed his cloak and straw hat and left to hotas side.

(Exit)

(Claiming 3 tomo sharingan in jar and )

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum