Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Training For School! (Open, NK, Training Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training For School! (Open, NK, Training Topic)

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:52 am
"S-simple doesn't mean easy..." Saln muttered as he felt his sandals on the tree started to detach... All this excess stimuli, trying to remain attentive to the conversation while only now walking up his first tree was causing him to lose focus on the most important thing here: NOT FALLING! Apparently, Tadashi had a potent sense of honor, remarking that he was training to fight a bandit who challenged him (CHALLENGED) to a fight outside the gates... So... He was actually gonna fight them...? From what Sal understood, ninja didn't simply fight whoever asked. let alone criminals! He thought their main goal was to apprehend and yet... Tadashi was treating this like he'd be facing a rival instead of... you know... catching the bad guy! Somehow... that felt wrong... but in a good way!

"They wouldn't make me learn it otherwise..." Saln muttered quietly as Yen noted the usefulness of this technique, how it was a foundation for other ones. Slowly, he climbed higher and higher up the tree-trunk, resisting every erg to grab at it with his hands, his arms held tightly at his sides... Eventually, he managed to reach to the top branch near where Yen sat, the boy reaching out with a hand to grab at it's rim... before pulling himself up on the branch and sitting himself upon it besides the lounging Yen!

All this chakra usage... it left Sal just a little bit breathless... He wasn't used to using so many techniques at once and so close together... Quietly, he just sat and watched as Suzume inquired further about the bandit, the boy just trying to get air back in his lungs!

WC: 3,197
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training For School! (Open, NK, Training Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training For School! (Open, NK, Training Topic)

Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:15 pm
it was good to hear the geninn was at the least doing some training. Although the ruffian or in yens eyes it was an ant to the establishment of the shinobi village. Was more on the geninns mind. mentally he sighed. It was as if the boy struggling to take down a ruffian was a challenge. Then again he slaughtered a whole clan of werewolves. Which made him look at this as both sad and amusing. The potential the boy would have should he look beyond fighting merely one individual. but well yen would let the boy figure that out in due time.

Now with saln sure yen would agree that simple never meant easy. Induviduals would underestimate an person should they smile or not, and trust an persons words of not attacking them. just to  discover a long time later. That there are more way's to hurt a person then with a blade or some measly chakra. The simple things in people often lead to their downfall, from flaws, to fears and insecurities. Still he would only speak of the bright and soft things. It was  not his job to teach them all of the grey lines they will meet. Experience  was the greatest teacher. well that was what yen believed.

"true saln, but it is the very simple things you must embrace. that's why it is important to remember and embrace your time as a student you see. You grow to relate to the future students that will come after you, and one day you too will teach them, and watch over their process."

yen simply sat at the base of the tree watching the geninn as they talked over the ruffian in question.

"After all why do you wish to become a shinobi? some believe it is by duty, and others for fame. Still it is because you owe your home  the fullest and ultimate debt of your bearings. No matter your actions, or the outcome. so if you fail saln. do not fret. know that your actions are noted. Every effort will get you closer. you will remember the challenge of this when you preform your first high level technique."

yen said simply as he kicked back it was a lazy day for the jouninn.

Wc: 378
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:49 pm
Tadashi would shrug in mixed emotions. Now that he thought about it, he had been hyping up his fight against a bandit, yet he never thought about what moves he had in his arsenal that could defeat the man. The crimson haired Genin couldn't lie to Feza saying, some random bullcrap about his strategy because of three reasons. 1: Tadashi cannot lie for the life of him, 2: In the set of Tadashi's moral codes, lying does not sit with him well, and 3: No one who is not adept at lying can make up a fake response and keep a straight face, so that people won't suspect them of fibbing. The crimson haired Genin would sheepishly say while putting his hands behind his head,

"Um... To be honest, I really don't know... But, you made me think of a great idea, I should think about a strategy before the fight."

Feza probably thought that he was a weirdo with a rat-sized brain, and Tadashi would be prepared for the berating as he kept his straight face. Regarding Saln, Tadashi would reply with a short nod, still keeping his enthusiastic face. Soon after, Yen and Saln were having a conversation. The crimson haired Genin, not wanting to intrude would hold up his jutsu encyclopedia to his eyes as he would browse through different jutsu. He would trail off in his thoughts,

"Hmm, Temporary Paralysis Jutsu? Battojutsu: Quickdraw? Seems cool! Perhaps, I should practice them right now. After all, this is a Training Ground." 

WC: 356
TWC: 1675

(Sorry for the wait, I'll try to be more active next time.)
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 pm
Bursting out laughing, Suzume took a dragged on minute or so to regain her composure. With the sleeve of her jacket, she wiped away tears she laughed so hard. Hopefully the reason that Tadashi had no plan of course for this bandit guy was because he just had that high level of skill, to where he could just go into battle without knowing the opponent beforehand. "Do you even know anything about what this dude can do?" she gasped, a gigantic smile stretching across her face. It could be said that this was an unusual expression for the girl, when one could see how crooked some of her teeth were. 

But when Yen asked Saln about what type of shinobi he wanted to be, she also considered the question to herself - despite that it wasn't even aimed at her. Though, she had no idea at all. The sudden realization made her quiet again, similar to when she had spaced out a few times. From her perspective, the shinobi life was all about fighting as hard as you could until you drop dead. This was the summary of her experiences. Sure, Suzume had barely taken much of a step out there to truly discover what the value of the whole concept of life is, however from what she had seen she was more hesitant to find out. A close minded way to think, but what more would a child know with sparse guidance? She squinted at Yen, unsure if the little speech he gave would be something she would ever hold dear to her heart. It wouldn't be fair to say that she had no heart just yet, but the path of somber darkness was the direction Suzume's mental compass pointed to. Somehow, she managed to still have compassion. The kid she had just been teaching surely didn't need to be infected with her saturnine thinking, so she of course kept it to herself. Maybe he'd give an interesting answer, as what some freshly new children sometimes do. Ignorance is bliss, as they say. 

[WC: 343]
Anonymous

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:12 am
"...The ultimate debt..." Saln muttered, crossing his arms as he pondered the village, feeling the cold hand of anxiousness dig into his guts. He shivered, sensing as if the full weight of the air around him dropped several degrees... He always knew that this was a dangerous job... that people often died serving the village... He guessed that he always knew in his heart too that the ninja and the folks he was supposed to protect expected him to serve them and he was FINE with that part... If he... died... on the way, then what of it? It'd be part of his job! But the way Yen worded it... It was like the Village expected him or even WANTED him to die in it's service! That was the ultimate price he must pay because one cannot give up anymore outside their own life fore it is the only thing that is truly theirs.

For making him as strong as he already was, for teaching him the in-and-outs of ninjahood and the powers that came with it, he was required to give everything all the time and hope that some of this was given back... It was an eerie feeling... if not unexpected. Saln looked out across the training-grounds, how the two other kids seemed to be laughing, having fun and just enjoying themselves despite them SURELY knowing the heavy scale that could be tipped at any moment... It seemed to loom over their heads, it's presence like that of an amplified gravity...

But like gravity... it seemed like they got used to it... It just became another part of their daily life, not dragging them down one might think... no... EXPECT it would! The boy watched quietly, gently tugging at his scarf... it was starting to feel a little tight around his little neck.

"...Why do you say that so easily...?" He asked, turning back to Yen. "Aren't you afraid to die...?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:00 pm
Yen chuckled at salns words noting that suzune merely stopped the excited burst of energy short of his said word. It made sense. Geninn aspiring higher,and greater responsibilities. But it is not like candy. In fact it was simply a razor blade to be exact. Sharp, and is touching the skin. Unforgiving. The drawing of blood and the instant of an induvidual decidingbto flee or fight.

It was simply nothing. He was more afraid of the endless ripples one can make by tellung of secrets. One life. Its like that of a bug to yen. Each insect will just reproduce. It goes on and thus. The lost life was merely nothing. Not even a speck in the cosmos. Unless it was an important peice. Uess ones actions would end many, or worst yet hand the freedoms of a village to another at merely a,whimper. Not a war, no retaliation. Like a sick dog pluaged with disease and vermon. Yet undying.

"I faced a,time where death was at my door. I only came back because i willed it as such. The duty to my home, and watching it rot. Ill rather wipe myself from existance then know that i will fall and live to watch a village burn. We are no better then any other shinobi. Other lands would pilfer, or harm our own innocents, but to gain stuff, we must simply move in the flow of the shinobi system... otherwise you are a threat and an outsider to the way things work.  We must do many unquestionable things. Even if it means raze things dear to our enemies. But if we stand by. And let that loss merely go and happen to ourvhome, freinds, and families... we are worst then death, because our names will stain the memories of survivors, and be a show of lack of honor to our enemies... its why i will not fear death. Its simply eternal rest. But till i am old and my last breath departs me. I will not have earned that right. I will walk within the falme of my nation. Even if it burns my enemies.... so be it. It is the duty of a konoha shinobi."

Yen said this lightly with a smile on his face because it was truth. Induviduals in the shadows. People in the fore front of the village at the gates. Even the medics. They will do what they must. And survive at all costs. Scars are nothing but flesh wounds. What is precious to an enemy is simply your treasure as they lay dead. And if you must kill an ally to save many. You do it knowing it was nessary for your home.

"We are duty bound."
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:13 pm
The crimson haired Genin would lightly blush at Feza's reaction, as red covered most of his cheeks. The thing that made him blush wasn't the fact that she was laughing at him, it was the fact that she was right, and he had no clue that he should at least cook up a strategy. In his defense, Tadashi would quietly retort, his blush still present, "I mean... He uses a type of warping jutsu, with light, and he is adept in Taijutsu, easily dodging my Chidori and blocking my sword..." He trailed off as he would proceed to do the actions he did as previously mentioned.

Tadashi had read about 30% of the book, reading through the different jutsu, and its corresponding specialties, requirements, and elements, to get a better understanding of how things work in this complex ninja world. Immersed in the techniques, the crimson haired Genin turned pages, methodically, but with style each time. He wasn't really paying attention to what was happening in the real world, as every conversation they said, went over his head. It was around 4:30 PM, soon to be 5:00, and Tadashi realized he did nothing if it wasn't for reading and socializing. He would then proceed to close his book and place it on a training log, 5 meters to the left, away from Tadashi. He would then crack his knuckles, and neck, ready for Training.

"Let's try the Temporary Paralysis Jutsu First..." He thought. Just to his luck, a rabbit was about 5 meters away from him, perfect for testing.

"Sorry, I guess you'll be the target today, but the jutsu binds, not hurts does it?" In deep thought once more.

The crimson haired Genin began to mold chakra towards the stationary rabbit, looking at it and as he was going to perform the Tiger hand seal, the bunny had a troubled face, as if it was bound by an invisible series of ropes. Immediately, the jutsu was canceled, because of Tadashi's surprise, as the rabbit scurried away in fear.

"What the hell was that?" The crimson haired Genin muttered, careful for the others not to hear.

WC: 458
TWC: 2113
Anonymous

Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:14 pm
Saln listened quietly to Yen's less-than-optimistic outlook, how he would gladly die or raze the homes of their enemies to the ground if it meant keeping his own alive and well. The boy had no doubt he meant every word of it either... He could sense the sincerity... potent... Brutally so. The boy was quiet for some time, just staring off in the distance at the two genin who seemed to toy with one another, fooling around and talking harmlessly as if they weren't going to come to the same decision Yen described.

"I never wanted to hurt anybody..." Saln admitted softly, his soft voice nearly completely muted by the scarf that covered his mouth. He looked almost sad, perhaps even regretful, the weight of the headband he would wear feeling... so much heavier now. "I...  wanted to help people... save them... Not kill or hurt... I... I know that's what ninja do and all... Everyone knew that before they joined but.... I dunno... I want to find another way..." It was almost as if Saln were a little boy, lamenting how Santa wasn't real and how it was merely his parents that stuffed the underside of the tree. The childlike wonderment was somewhat lost once you knew the truth, once you found out that the world was a far less forgiving and non-magical place.

Saln's hand absently dug out a little training-kunai from his tiny weapon's pouch from school, staring at, analyzing it's edge, it's solid steel form.

"I don't like these..." He whispered softly, throwing it to the ground, the point sticking into one of the roots below their feet with a loud *THUNK*. "I won't use 'em. I won't kill anybody neither..."
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:12 pm
Suzume scoffed at Yen's words. "Why pledge yourself to a village if your whole existence is bound by it? Why not go where and do what you want, regardless of some stupid system of code? There's no point in following a code if it'll only hold you back. May as well become as powerful as you can be, forget anything that restricts you. Or even better yet, stomp it out of your way!" She disagreed with Yen. This would be a more bold that usual statement even for an obnoxious genin as her to have blurt out, but the higher ranked shinobi that spoke of such reason to loyalty made her tick. Yet, she did remember that innocent Saln was still present. 

She watched as the boy tossed a kunai into the ground, piercing the ground as to symbolize for it to take the weapon underground and out of sight. "You may as well become a medical ninja, then." Suzume suggested. Yeah, there would be hope in the shinobi world if more nin had thought like so. It wasn't like that, alas, and she had already let the coldness of what Yen had explained consume her. Was it too late for her to change direction? Not quite, but getting close. For a kid like Saln to be so early on in their lives decide they don't want to engage in the typical ways of shinobi life almost made her too want to be brighter. She would have to see such ideals be applied, however, if she were to ever dig her way out of the void she started for herself. 

Noticing Tadashi doing his thing, Suzume cheered him on. As if she was his own personal cheerleader, or something weird like that. Maybe she was the reason the rabbit took off. "Yeah, Tadashi! That's the spirit! Make sure that bandit bows down to you with humility! Show him who's the real boss around!" 

[WC: 323]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:30 pm
suzume's retort was an acceptable response however he smiled sadly at the girls response as he was simply a small distance of 4 meters away from him. saln's words were true but innocent and pure. The fact that innocence and purity were to be compromised for power and the honor code of a shinobi. A bloody life that consumed and tainted the soul in its wake. However, taashi seemed to be working on the simple technique at hand, and one he knew as second nature.

" your choices in life saln are your own. choose a duty that you belive may find you peace."

yen simply said as he smiled at the student quietly it was a sad smile yet his attention turned to suzume and he was interested now in the girl. it was rare if a person would challenge his words boldly so now it was a test to the girl.

" you are correct suzume. Medical shinobi are great, but they too do terrible thing's. The more you know. The m,ore weapons can be turned against the masses, But it may help your cause at the same time. But in the theory you are absolutely right. What is to stop a shinobi from simply accumulating power? and why?  In the flesh you are allowed to hold onto your belifs as you should rightfully be able to."

yen stated his voice had a twinge of sadness behind it. In the ideal world one would be able to simply grab what they want, but in the peace that may ensure with it. The ideology of "no restrictions" behind the  actions and the people that can do it. It was chaotic, but also it was not reality. 

"the reason is because even now suzume. While you are finding your way. No matter which way you go. You will too see that the duty that you have accepted is alway's going to be fulfilled. Even if you denied it, and ran from it. Your actions will yeild the same results. Even then there will alway's be another right behind you to fill the shoes as the shinobi system works."

yen  statement held a sort of heaviness behind it as it was an undeniable truth to the situations, But to feed her lingering "why would you say that?" yen would begin the very simple series of the wording that he usually uses when explaining stuff. The twist of the logic in the words that were subtle, but truth all the same. As his manipulative hands would begin to work like an  small shard. Testing the unknown conviction of the girl, as her very responses were now only fuel to his careful choice of words. 

"You said a person's duty may be best suited in the medical field, but have you considered the people  heal or even the very medical advances offered. May as well bring safety to an ally, but the enemies who's lives are lost by that ally you healed, or saved is also blood on your hands. You cannot control what another person may do, or not do. You are simply mending bone's. Perhaps using experiments to cure poison to keep an ally from subccuming to them? what about if you are insidious enough to develop the posions as well. Many healers are also enemies to the very eyes of other's."

yen said simply as he released a sigh in his heavy words it was a brutal truth that the geninn needed to realize. with a simple weave of a tiger handseal yen would  simply paralyze a butterfly that would be land on suzune's shoulder and yen would stand up  and slowly walk towards the girl before releasing the butterfly as it flew frantically away from the scene.

"if you tried to run. What dangers you pose to your home and friends, family, as well as the warmth of those that can accept you? We are human. We are selfish by nature, you may say it is the right thing to do by serving yourself,  but we are also ninja. we fight and serve even to our own desires and hopes. what you said right now. only serves to be your binding to the same thing you belive you we should run away from.... it is also known as a self fulfilling prophesy."

yen went silent as he  glanced at the boy tadashi and spoke up.

"That technique is known as the paralysis technique. useful to keep a target still." 

Duty is only here so we can avoid the very spiraling chaos that we create. Will not consume us. Because we were offered sanctuary from the prying hands of the various scoundrels and monsters that are humans that follow a lawless world. They who kill not only for money, but fame, even joy, but worst yet there are those who will come for even our own home with the same conviction and fiery resolve as a fully dedicated konoha shinobi. When you come faced with these factor's suzume tell me. What is you will do?

yen thought as he offered the gril a hand and smiled at her.

"you have however, a grasp on what you wish for, and so perhaps i can offer you a hand in growing further?"

yen offered the girl. his right hand as he had a gleam of pride behind the single eye he possesed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum