Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Savage and Fluffy [Solo] Empty Savage and Fluffy [Solo]

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:36 pm
“It’s just another day.” Nero said nonchalantly. Everyone at the bar went wild, except for Nero’s (former) opponent, massaging his (now) badly-hurt arm, looking at the table with dead eyes; assumably trying to figure out what just happened. He was an at least 7 feet tall man with a ripped body; his right arm was probably as big as Nero’s entire body. He had long red hair, the top of which was held together with a hairband on top of his head; the rest of his wavy red hair flowing backwards. He had very strong and edgy lines on his face; all of his features, his chin, mouth, nose, jaw; all wide and straight, with no single point of roundness. His expressions made it clear he was in a state of pure shock, loss and surrender. “ALL DRINKS ON KONAN!!!” a voice from the back exclaimed, as everyone except for Konan, raised whatever drinks they had in their hands, or their hands directly, into the air. Some people came by the table Konan and Nero were sitting on to cheer or congratulate Nero, but most of them have went back to their drinking by now.

Nero smiled. It wasn’t anything unexpected. Undeserved victories only meant glory for a fleeting moment. He was okay with it. In fact, it felt right to him that this was the case. This shouldn’t have felt like it was a big deal. Because it was not. Assassinating a target of the Kage, or maybe a personal target of Nero himself, now that would have been a deal big enough that it would feel like glory, a true honor. Konan, the huge man-beast that Nero had just defeated in a drinking contest was wearing practically nothing. In fact, it was nothing, except for padded leather robes under his waist. The man-beast also looked truly sad and disappointed, his shoulder low, his hands holding each other in front of him, his eyes almost teary. He had two friends sitting next to him, trying to comfort the big, sad guy. They were barely shorter than him, though one looked even more buff than he was. Nero looked at them, look away and sighed. He downed his drink and got out of the bar.

“This is bullshit.” he thought, “I just won like 30 back-to-back matches. Okay it was probably closer to 10 than 30, but still that’s an accomplishment. I meant it’s supposed to be… Why doesn’t it feel like one. Back there, that big guy, whatever his name was. Konan? I guess that was it. When I looked at him after out match. After he had lost and I had won, why did I feel… Envy? He was the loser. How could I still feel bad for it… Damn it.”. He sighed, as he kept walking down the streets, not paying much attention to where exactly he was heading, “I know exactly what it was. I wouldn’t like to admit it, but I do. Damn it. It was because he had… Friends. Acquaintances, I don’t know. Someone to look out for him, someone to console of him when he failed, like then. I… I don’t. There isn’t a lot of people my rank and my age in this village for me to hang out with anyway… At least having one person to look out for me wouldn’t suck, at the very least.”.

Nero looked around. He was once again in the part of town that he didn’t recognise at all. He sighed and shook his head. “I’m a mess. How could I be asking for someone else’s friendship when I can’t even function as a ninja myself... Asami, Hayate. Both of them are younger than me too. Not a whole lot, but still. I’m practically an adult now. I should be able to hold my own. Only then will I get to worry about actually finding a comrade-in-arms, so to say…”. Nero walked through streets he didn’t know, hoping he would eventually stumble onto one that he recognized. But he did not. Eventually, he found himself at a shore. He sighed, and sat on one of the huge rocks nearby. He started listening to the wind and to the sound of the waves crushing to the rocky shore.  “Maybe I should buy a dog.. I mean, I am great with dogs. I have been dog sitting on and off for years now. No. That’s… Just sad. All my life I hated people who bought dogs to overcome their own loneliness. Now I was almost falling into the same trap, making the same mistake. I can’t believe it. This must be what all those sad people must have been going through. I won’t become sad and pathetic like them… I’ll figure it out.”.

Then he looked left, after hearing whispers and giggles. Two kids were standing far on the other side of the shore. They seemed to be standing in front of an… Icy wall? That seemed weird. Nero didn’t know what to make of it really. But he was intrigued nonetheless. He got up, and started walking towards the two kids. They seemed to be talking about the ice wall. One of them punched it, and then jumped back with pain. “Kids…” Nero thought, but then quickly realized that he had punched a stone wall just a few days ago, when he was on a bet with Kite about whether he could break the wall with his fists or not. He distanced himself from that thought by focusing on the present. “Can I help you kids with anything?” Nero asked, flashing his headband to the two kids. The kids were shocked for a second, but then one of them answered him, “Sir. Oh, it’s just that… This thing, the ice, wasn’t here yesterday. It was just stone…”. Nero nodded, “Okay kids, it’s late. Go back to your homes, now. A ninja is on it now, don’t worry.”. The kids nodded and scurried away.

[WC:996, TBC]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Savage and Fluffy [Solo] Empty Re: Savage and Fluffy [Solo]

Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:45 pm
Nero approached the icy wall. It looked cold, not that Nero could actually tell, given his heritage helping him cope with it. Nero put his right hand forward, aiming to touch the wall, see how cold it actually was. Feel the ice pulse, as he would have said himself. To his shock, his hand didn’t feel anything. On a closer look, Nero realised his hand was going through the ice wall. Nero pulled his hand back. It didn’t feel like it’s been exposed to cold at all. Before, he was mildly interested. Now he was intrigued. “Should I? I probably shouldn’t. I’m a Genin. I’m not getting paid nowhere enough to get myself into this. I should probably just go report this to a higher ranked, higher paid Shinobi.”. He took a few seconds to think, looking straight into the ice wall. “It’s a door.” he thought, walking into the ice wall. After taking 2 steps, he was still inside a sea of ice.

“Huh.” Nero thought, as he kept walking into this ‘cave’, or whatever it was, “I guess this is an ice… Gateway, of sorts?”. Then after a few more steps, Nero stopped dead in his tracks. Not intentionally, though. “Oh no.”. Oh yes, he was frozen. “How?” he thought, “Am I not a Yuki? Shouldn’t I be… Immune to these stuff, or something?”. He tried, but he couldn’t move at all. Except he could breath, he didn’t realize that before (not that he wasn’t able to breathe before). When he was breathing, his chest was moving up and down, with ease, which wasn’t really plausible in the ice structure he was stuck in. “This is how I die…” was the only sentence that came into his mind. He couldn’t have given up though. This was probably one of the most embarrassing ways to die, and Nero wasn’t okay with that. If he was going to die, he was going to die by sword, fireball, or Bijuu. He tried to move his arms. It didn’t work. He tried to move his legs. It didn’t work. “Can I maybe use this ice?”. He started forming chakra around his hands. Then he created a kunai. “Huh.”, he said, realising the kunai could move around. He moved the kunai around and melted enough ice around him so that he could move freely. It was odd to say the least, the ice that was melting away didn’t leave behind water, or any other liquid. It was as if, “It’s chakra. Huh.”. He started carving a way to him with the kunai, and when he could, he made a second kunai and kept going. After a while, he started seeing light on the other side. “Fire?”.

After a few more steps, Nero found himself in a wide cave. As far as his eyes could see, in fact, or as far as the fire in front of him lighted this cave. The genin looked around. There wasn’t really much to see in there. Just a stone ground and a stone ceiling. “Hello?” he said, and his voice echoed in the cave, but no answer came. After a few seconds however, footsteps could be heard. Nero turned to the direction of the source of this sound. After a few more seconds, a figure appeared from the shadows. It had white fur. “A… bear?” Nero mumbled. “I’m not a bear, you idiot.” the bear said in a loud, low voice. “I’m a polar bear.”. Nero was intimidated by the giant bear’s figure, so he went along with it. “Uh sure.”. The bear was now closer to the fire, so Nero could see it more clearly. It looked… old. And battle-worn, to be fair. It had one eye, and a huge scar over the socket of the other one. It’s fur was long and dirty, with mud, dust and blood. “I…” Nero stuttered, “I’m sorry for disturbing you… I just had to check, as a ninja of Kirigakure. He pointed to the headband on his right arm. “Huh.” the old polar bear mumbled, “A Kiri ninja. Sure. How did you pass through the walls?”. Nero looked at his hands, and realised he was still holding two ice kunai. Afraid that it might have come off confrontational, Nero let them drop to the ground. “Ah, a Yuki.” the old bear mumbled. “That explains… Quite a bit. Like the fact that you haven’t questioned how I was able to talk.”.

Nero’s eyes widened, “Oh yeah. How ARE you able to talk? What’s going on? Why does that feel… So…”. The bear cut him off before Nero could finish, “Natural? Plausible. Huh.”. The bear chuckled. With his low voice and sharp fangs, it sounded terrifying to Nero. “Yeah. It’s one of those things. Like how birds know how to fly as an instinct, like how animals know where to immigrate to. It’s in your blood. The Yuki  clan and our kind has had a long history. So long, in fact, neither side knows how far back it extends.”. Nero nodded, “So, um, friendly history, I’m hoping?”. The polar bear chuckled once again. “A history of comradery, is the best way I can put it. We have allowed Yuki clan members to summon us for battle, so long as they proved themselves to us first… By reaching our caves… As you did.”. Nero’s expression of fear turned into one of excitement. “What? Does that mean… I’ll be able to summon you?”. The old bear chuckled once again. “So you’re interested. Probably not me right out of the gate. I am the leader of this lair, after all. Though we all prefer battle instead of sleeping around. But we kinda love sleeping too, to be perfectly honest.”.

“Sure, where do I sign?” Nero asked, with a smile on his face. The old bear chuckled. “BOBBY!” he shouted, “BRING THE CONTRACT!”. Nero chuckled, “Wait, I will actually sign something?”. He waited for this Bobby to bring this contract. A short, fluffy polar bear cub walked in, dragging a big scroll with him. He then opened the scroll with his nose. “Sign it.” the old bear said. “Okay, sure, um… Do you guys have a pen or anything?” Nero asked, looking into his jacket to see if there was one on him or not. The cub chuckled, “A pen? Old man, this guy’s a joke, you sure he’s even a Yuki? Maybe we shouldn’t take him in!”. He had a high pitched voice, but he sounded sassy, and angry. The old man snarled back at him, “Bobby. Calm down. You need to learn to be more cool-headed.”. Bobby chuckled, “Hehe… ‘cool’-headed…”. Nero was just looking at the two confused, “So then, how…”. “Blood.” Bobby answered.

“You sign with blood. Nero took a deep breath. “Okay, that sounded a bit death-culty. But… Sure, I guess…”. He walked towards the contract with confidence, pulled out a kunai and opened a wound inside the palm of his left hand. He then put that hand onto the contract. “Huh.” the old bear chuckled, “I like Kiri ninja. I especially like Yuki Kiri ninja…”. The cub chuckled after it, “Hehe. Hope this is how reckless you usually are. We just might get along, Yuki.”. Nero nodded, putting his kunai back into his pouch. He turned to the old man, “So… Can I start summoning you after this?”. The old bear shook his head, “As I’ve said before, I’m the leader of the house, I don’t let myself be summoned by those we have recently met. Your first polar bear friend… Your ‘summon’, if I have to use formal terms… Will be Bobby…”. Nero looked confused, if not shocked. He looked at the cub. “Bobby?” he asked, “Is he even ready for battle?”.

Bobby snarled at Nero. “What do you mean am I ready? I’ll knock your teeth in you numbskull! What’s wrong with you? What even is your deal? You think you can take me in a battle you numbskull?”. Nero looked even more confused now, “Numbskull?” he repeated. “Yeah, numbskull!”. “Is… Is that even a word?”. “It is! Even if it wasn’t before, it is now, you numbskull!”. Nero stood silent for a few seconds, thinking about it. “But… Aren’t you like, a cub? Are you eve-”. He was cut off before he could even continue, “I’m not a cub you numbskull! I’m a teenage polar bear, if not even a young adult! Wow, pops, don’t make me go help this numbskull, I can be the summon of Kages, great warriors, conquerors! Don’t send me to battle with this guy over here.”. The old man turned his head towards the non-cub with a swift movement. “Bobby!” he growled, “Understand Bobby, they would use your powers from a desire to do good. But through you, they would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine. You must grow, still. You must learn, you must age. As must he.”. Nero just nodded, attempting to act like he was taking all of it in.

Bobby sighed, “Fine…” he finally answered, “I guess I will allow him to summon me if he needs to. But only for battles. Only for blood and bone. No filler episode, no bar - Unless there’s a bar fight - no walking around, no talking.”. The old bear growled once again. “What?” Bobby exclaimed, “Summons are for battles, aren’t they?”. The old man shook his head. “They are, Bobby, WE are. But that’s not all what comradery means. That is the journey you must go on. That is what you must learn for yourself. Go with him, right now. Don’t fight, go and learn, get familiar with your future ally.”. Bobby sighed. “Fine, pops… I guess I will…”. The old(er) polar bear smiled and nodded. “Go, now.” he said, presumably to both of them. Nero nodded as well, and turned around to leave. He was then met by the ice wall once again. “Uh…” he started speaking, as he turned around to face the polar bears once again, “Do I have to carve my way out once again, or?”. Bobby started walking forwards, slowly. He looked so cute with his small feet, that Nero almost chuckled, but he held himself back, as he was sure that would have pissed the non-cub off. “I got this.” Bobby said. As he moved forwards, the ice of the wall started melting away, as it did before for Nero. They started walking through the opening created by Bobby.

“Wow…” Nero said, while the two were walking, “So you possess the ice element too?”. Bobby sighed, “No… Not yet. Did you have to make fun of me like that? Huh?”. Nero felt sorry for the cub. He hasn’t had access to the element for that long a time, but it felt like something he’s been accustomed to his whole life.  “I- I didn’t mean it that way… Sorry.” he uttered as they exited the cave, arriving once again at the beach Nero had been relaxing on before. “So I guess this is it.” Nero said to the non-cub polar bear. He took a deep breath. “Nothing like fresh air, right.”. The bear growled at him. “I don’t want nor need your small talk, you numbskull.”. Nero sighed, “Are you always like this? Why are you so angry?”. The bear growled. “I don’t need to explain myself to you. The life of a summon is pretty hard, alright? I… I just want to become stronger…”. Nero smiled. “Me too.”. The non-cub looked up to Nero and for the first time since they’ve met… There was compassion. Even if just a little bit.

“So… I guess I’ll summon you when a battle arrives.”. Bobby nodded. “It was nice to meet you Yuki.” he said, turning back to head back into his cave. “It’s Nero by the way…” Nero said, as the bear left, “It was nice to meet you too.”. It was nearing midnight by now. Looking up, there was no cloud on site, which was rare for Kirigakure. It brought a smile to the Genin’s face. He headed back home, keeping that smile.

[WC: 2021,
Total: 3017, TBC]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Savage and Fluffy [Solo] Empty Re: Savage and Fluffy [Solo]

Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:07 am
Next day, Nero woke up to another rainy day. “Of course.” he whispered to himself, his eyes still not opening %100, but barely enough for him to see what was outside the window by his bed. He got up, got ready, and got out. “I’ll wake up in the streets.” he thought, as he started walking the Kirigakure streets like a ghost. His first stop was his friend Kite’s place. This time, he had surprised even himself by finding the house on his first try. After knocking on the door a few times, he heard a dog barking from inside the house. “Oh right.” Nero thought to himself, “The dog… I really am the worst detective ever. I mean. No, wait. I am great. It’s the people I’m after that are dumb. Yeah, definitely.”. After a few more seconds another voice came from the house “Coming. Just a sec.”. It was the voice of Nero’s close friend, Kite. A smile appeared on Nero’s face after hearing that voice. It has been at most a few days since he had last hung out with Kite, but that was much longer a departure from his friend than Nero was used to. Kite opened the door, a similar smile appeared on his face too, “Nero! Come in, come in.”. Nero gladly did so. As soon as he did, he was also greeted by the chakra-smelling dog that he had left there days before. “Oh! Look at you!”, the dog looked visibly fatter, “Kite must have been taking good care of you! Oh my god! You look so healthy, so cute.”. He grabbed the little white dog from the ground, and started hugging it and carrying around.

Kite chuckled, “What brings you back?” he asked. Nero was busy getting licked on his face by the dog, but found the time to answer, “Oh! I just missed you two, so I wanted to check up on you guys.”. Kite kept smiling, “You hang out with Lisa for a little while, let me pour us some Ginseng.”. Nero chuckled. He made eye contact with the dog, “So your name is Lisa now? I wonder what old man Furui had named you. He never told me. Huh, Furui. I should probably… Nevermind that, after the tea.”. He let the dog go, putting him down on the ground. The dog didn’t go away though, strolling around the table Nero was standing next to, making eye contact with the Genin once in a while. Nero sat down on a chair next to the table. “So. What’s new?” Kite asked him from the kitchen. The kitchen had access from the licing room, and there wasn’t even a door between the two, so Nero could hear his friend quite easily. “Nothing much.” the ninja replied, “I made a few new… Friends, I guess you can call them. Maybe only colleagues yet. Not much else. I went on a mission with them to welcome… Business man I think, to our village. That was pretty much it.”.

Kite came back in with a large wooden plate, that had a teapot and two porcelain tea cups. “Friends?” he said, putting the plate on the table, starting to serve tea to both of them, “That sounds nice. Who are they, if I might ask?”. Nero smiled, “Thank you.” he said, taking his tea and putting it closer to himself, “Asami the Chuunin and Hayate the Genin. Good people. Oh - There’s also this… I don’t know how to say it since this is probably gonna sound real dumb or like… A fairy tail or something… But I made polar bear friends.”. Kite chuckled, “Polar bear friends?” he asked, unamused, “Really? This is what you’re going with?”. Nero’s face clearly expressed his frustration, “What?” he asked, “You don’t believe me?”. Kite shook his head, “I… I don’t know what to say Nero… Should I?”. “You should.” Nero answered, almost angry at this point. “You don’t believe me. I can’t believe you.”. “I mean, at least it’s mutual then.” Kite said, chuckling, than sipping on his tea. Nero took out a kunai. “What the hell,” the long black-haired man said to his friend, “Nero? Put it back into your pocket before I smack you.”. “You don’t believe me…” Nero repeated. Kite sighed and kept eye contact with him. He thought they were playing a game of chicken, a game of intimidation. It couldn’t be farther from the truth.

Nero sliced his palm with the kunai, opening the scar he had left there the day before, once again. “What the hell Nero?” Kite managed to shout, before Nero slapped his scarred hand onto the surface of the table. In sudden burst of smoke, there was now a polar bear cub sitting near the teapot. They were about the same height. Both the cub and the man turned at Nero at the same time, and simultaneously shouted, “What the hell, Nero?!?!”. Nero looked satisfied though, he was looking pretty proud of himself. He put his kunai back into his pouch after flipping it between his fingers for a short time. "Now do you believe me?" he asked Kite, before turning to Bobby and going, "Oh sorry, you missed the context, Kite here didn't believe that I made friends with Polar Bears yesterday. I sure showed him, right.". Bobby let his angry expression fade away, and smiled. "Oh sure." he said, "You made friends with polar bears alright.". He then growled at Nero, again with his angry expression, "And now you made enemies with one, you numbskull! What did I tell you, huh? Didn't I tell you to only summon me if there was a battle? Huh? I want my battle!". Kite sighed, looking at the blood stain Nero left on his table, "I'll go get something to clean the table. Don't go anywhere, Nero. I'll deal with you later.". "Uh oh..." Nero thought, and as soon as Kite disappeared into the kitchen, he opened the door, wanting to run away. "Where do you think you're going without me, fool?" Bobby asked, as the dog started barking and skipped towards Nero. "Huh." Bobby said with a grin on his face, "I found my battle alright.". He the jumped down from the table and started chasing the dog, at which point Lisa dashed out of the house. Bobby ran after her, and Nero after him. When Kite returned, he was in an empty living room. He sighed, "Nero..." he whispered, starting to clean the table.

[EXIT. WC: 1084
Total: 4101, Claiming;

20 Stats, 
Polar Bear Contract signed (2k/2k)
Bobby's contract signed (2k/2k)
101 words towards  Ice Release: Ice Ball]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log