Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Legacy of the Savage pt. 1 (P, IO, NK, Yaju) Empty Legacy of the Savage pt. 1 (P, IO, NK, Yaju)

Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:15 am
Hunter arrived to the Dragon Ravine bridge, the same as the last time he trained.  He waited for Sensei Yaju once more.  It has been about a week since they last trained and since then Hunter has had a new Byakugan eye put into his left eye socket so that he could become faster and stronger.  He sent a messenger Hawk just like last time with a request to train some more so that Hunter could make Yaju proud to have him as a legacy.  as he waited he dwelled on the last training session and how bad he was compared to Sensei Yaju.  It made him feel weak and slow, but Hunter also knew that the only way to become stronger was to train a weakness into a strength.  He meditated as he cleared his mind.

"If only I could become truly like him...he is on a completely different level than me...maybe I should ask about seals...damn it all."  Hunter said to himself as he punched the tree he was leaning against.  The tree seemed to crater and splinter as Hunter displayed a ferocious amount of power.  He needed to become stronger in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu to realize his dreams.  Still yet, he needed to show he was stronger.  He wanted to become a higher rank even though he had just achieved Chuunin, he felt like the gap in power was nearly staggering and he needed to prove that he could protect the village, maybe even lead his own team one day.

Hunter stopped his negative and overbearing thinking as he felt the power of Legion enter his mind.

"Hunter...as I know you have heard many times before...you need to become stronger on your own for your family and for the village, but the path you take is yours to decide so I need you to focus here.  This Sensei Yaju that is teaching you...I may not see him as the best teacher, but I respect him for pushing you and making you to strive to become stronger, faster, smarter.  This will make you stronger in the end, now clear out your fuckin' noggin and start focusing on your Chakra Senses...if you want power you have to earn it, and sensing power is a good start."  Legion said before he disappeared.

Hunter did as Legion advised and reached out with his Chakra senses as he looked for Sensei Yaju.  Here and there he began to sense Chakras of other ninja training, some even seemed to be at the very edge of the forest to the Ravine.  He sighed as he stretched out harder trying to focus, since he knew Sensei Yaju's Chakra signature it should not be that hard to find him, but Hunter also then began to rely on his other senses such as smell and hearing just as Sensei Yaju had instructed him to do so.  It would enhance his tracking and act like an early warning system for him.

WC: 500
Recoup Post 3/30
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

Legacy of the Savage pt. 1 (P, IO, NK, Yaju) Empty Re: Legacy of the Savage pt. 1 (P, IO, NK, Yaju)

Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 pm
After training Hunter last week, Yaju spend another dreadful week in the hospital due to "over straining" or as the doctors called it fighting too hard. He could not help that he had to have some fun training his disciple, although he did have other responsibilities until Misaki came back from the lab. Being interim Kage again had its ups and down especially with the paperwork and everything, but since the village was peaceful he did not have to do to much. Today he would be going to train with Hunter again the note this time was brought to the hospital as he was about to leave it, although today he was sporting some new and interesting clothing. Wearing a red with black stripped long necked sleeveless jacket that covers most of his face except for his eyes which would still be their piercing yellow colors, black pants, and customized black and red sandals. Underneath the jacket lied his old Chuunin flak jacket which he would keep hold of until he had gotten some new armor.

Having his skull crushers re modified into longer battle gloves he would attach his crescent moon blade on his back along with a new addition to his arsenal, his Geas blades. Not many had seen these blades before or even knew of there power, but Yaju was stuck with them for the rest of his life which was okay with him. As he looked at the note he could not help but wonder what Hunter had been up to all this time. At any rate he would pick up his pace until he had gotten to the gates where he would take off into a full sprint towards the ravine.

After 30 or so minutes of running around he would have finally made it to the Ravine catching Hunter via his byakugan. Jumping high into the air he would land ten meters in front of hunter and walk the rest of the way," Sorry im late, i had a run in with the hospital after our fight and lunch so i am just leaving there. How long have you been here Hunter?," raising a brow he would scratch his head and fix his collar a bit, his mouth still hidden.

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Legacy of the Savage pt. 1 (P, IO, NK, Yaju) Empty Re: Legacy of the Savage pt. 1 (P, IO, NK, Yaju)

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:59 pm
Hunter felt Sensei Yaju's presence of Chakra before he even arrived as he landed in front of him the wind shifted as if some great force just impacted the earth.  Hunte stood up, he was in his typical Chuunin Gear;  his Jacket and black muscle shirt, gauntlets, boot, and belt all with the Yagami Crest etched into the metal and leather, some black cargo pants, he stretched out as much as he could.  His harness was on his back and Rebellion and his Wakizashi were as always on it.  Hunter scratched his head with his armored left hand as he laughed a bit, wiping the previous thoughts all away.  

"I have not been here long Sensei Yaju, just enough to clear my head before training.  Bet the hospital trip was fun, as you can see I had my own trip." Hunter said as he pointed to his bandaged eye. You know...he was actually getting used to it too.  He sighed  as he began to walk towards Sensei Yaju.  "So what is it that we are training today?  Anything special or is it the same as last?" Hunter asked as he stretched out a little, enjoying the wind blowing his hair.

WC:200
Recoup Post 4/30
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 am
?
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:31 am
[sorry for not posting sooner, i've been sick and couldn't really do much]

Yaju had spent much of his time walking to the Dragon's Ravine for a while, taking in the sights and above all concentrating a small portion of his own chakra into his hands for a bit although as he continued to walk although this would have been earlier before he had met up with Hunter. As Hunter spoke however he would set his hand on Hunter's head and chuckled," I honestly do not have any plans on what we are going to train on although i honestly thought we could just wing it. The last time we fought we actually got hurt...alot which isn't that bad although anymore of that and i might lose an actual arm or something although since that fight i have come to control more and more of my skills so i think this will be an interesting fight now. So my question is what would you like to do today," removing his hand he would take a couple of steps back and wait for his answer.

As he waited for an answer, he would again charge his chakra through his body slowly before sighing and gripping his hands for a moment. He wanted to figure out a way to get his chakra control even better but with the limited about of time and jutsu he had...well he could not do much with it. Outside of his curse seal his chakra control was decent for one of his level, but eventually he would need a better understanding of it less it be his downfall in the future. Shaking his head for a moment he would drop the concentration of chakra in his body and think of something else while he had waited for Hunter's reply.

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:55 pm
Hunter heard Sensei Yaju walk up and put a hand on his head and talk light-hearted about the last training session and that if they fought now it would be a disaster.  Hunter laughed a bit before nodding and agreeing with Sensei Yaju as he began to think about the training.  He knew that if they could not fight, there would have to be another way to train.  Perhaps this is how Hunter can tell of his needed journey and need to become Jounin.  He heard Sensei Yaju sigh and as he looked up with his good eye he heard Sensei Yaju ask him exactly what he wanted to train on today.  Hunter thought long about this as he knew that there had to be trouble brewing somewhere in the world and that eventually it would come to their doorstep.  It would be on Kumokagure soon and the world would then know their power.

"Sensei Yaju I want to learn how to have better control over the senses you taught me to use and the seal you gave me as a Genin...I could become stronger then, and I want to speak to you.  more as a favor then a question, and it is not a light hearted one."  Hunter said as he could not look up as his mind was now racing over what his Sensei would say.  Would he refuse his request, did he even see Hunter as being strong enough...there were a lot of uncertain things bouncing around Hunter's head and he thought that training would do him some good so he then went quiet so that Sensei Yaju could answer him on how everything will commence. 

Hunter then also remembered and right before Sensei Yaju could open his mouth Hunter asked.  "what of the other Kumo ninja...I have not heard anything from anyone except for you in quite some time now..."  He asked as he even contemplated helping bring up a new generation of Kumo ninja by becoming a team leader, but he knew that would have to wait. 

WC:350
Recoup Post 5/30)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:51 pm
Hunter had an interesting aura to him almost as if he wanted to actually get stronger for some reason although why he wanted to was the key question, at any rate he would chuckle slightly and smile ruffling the boys hair yet again as he walk away from him and signaled him to follow," Well then if you want to learn more then follow me, i think you will have some fun with what i think is something interesting although it might just kill us in the process..then again we may just find something a little more interesting than training so what do you say are you in?," although he was walking to what looked to be a cave in the ravine, Yaju had no doubt that this cave held something for the both of them.

As he asked about his fellow comrades Yaju would give a light chuckle and continue to walk," Oh your comrades... well to my knowledge they are all out on missions or training although i have seen Xuro around lately but as for Jinichi...i have not recieved word from him at all. We all are learning in our own way to make our village better so when the time comes we will see our comrades alright," giving him an assuring smile, he would continue to walk towards the direction of the cave. After a couple of minutes of walking," yea...this place has the smell of adventure so how about we go in and see what the rumors are about...oh wait you don't know do you. Well according to some of the other jounin i have been talking to there is something in these caves that is rumored to be really strong, i want to go in here and fight it and hopefully find something of use in there. Oh one more thing, when we get in here it may be a little to dark for your eyes so try using those senses," without saying anything else his body would be immersed in the darkness and soon disappear.

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:37 pm
Hunter felt Sensei Yaju ruffle up his hair as he began to follow him on the rope bridge.  His Sensei's outfit made him look like a badass as he looked at his own wardrobe.  Soon he wanted to be just like him, another beast of Kumokagure that looks and walks like a true badass, knowing he has the power an ability to do or take what he wants.  He heard Sensei Yaju talk about a way for them both to train to get stronger, or that the fact that his idea may be a suicide mission.  Hunter heeded those words as he stopped for a second just to think it all over, but then began to walk again with him as he went quiet still thinking.  Soon Sensei Yaju spoke about Jin and Xuro and how they were.  Hunter smiled in relief, but still did not know just how stron Jin was and he wanted to find out...after all Jin was still his rival.  

"Thank you for telling me that I needed to know how they were."  Hunter said right as they arrived to the caves.  Hunter did know just a fraction of the rumors of the Ravine, but Sensei Yaju explained that there is said to be a beast inside the Ravine that dwelled in the caves.  Sensei Yaju told him to rely on his senses for the next bit as he disappeared into the darkness ahead.  His one good eye adjusted to the darkness so he could see up to where Sensei Yaju was, but he then began to rely on his senses as he could smell and taste the air around inside the caves.  It was cold, dark, and there was a hint of mysterious odor...perhaps it was death...or his imagination.  Either which way he was inside the cave now and was determined to reach his goal alongside of Sensei Yaju.  

"I am ready for anything Sensei.  by the way, you never asked about my eye?  Want to know?"  Hunter asked. 

WC: 337
Recoup Post 7/30
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:21 pm
The walk through the cave was a bit interesting the silence was occasionally shattered by the drops of water that had fallen from the ceiling creating a small echo throughout the small cave. Yaju's byakugan would be active as he scanned the area ahead to see nothing but a small turn in the cave which nothing out of the ordinary, but still something to keep in mind. When Hunter had spoken up about his eye, Yaju would look back a bit and chuckle," Yea i am actually quite curious about that did you hurt yourself or is there some sick and twisted story to it," chuckling lightly he would continue to walk forward stopping to touch one of the nearby walls.

Once hunter had told him about the eye, he would remain silent for a moment and take it in for a second. Not really caring in the slightest he would laugh almost ironically and take a left," Just hope that eye saves your life one of these days," he did not care that he had one of his clan's eyes, hell he did not even care about the Hyuuga's in general. Although this would further advance Hunter's training once he could actually use the eye.  The two would continue to walk through out the caves he would stop mid way and sniff the air before smiling, he had finally found something and hoped it was what he was looking for in the end.

Taking a couple of steps forward he would touch a wall and survey it for a while, the thing about this wall was that it had blocked his ability to see through it with his byakugan meaning this was indeed the area he was looking for. Knocking on the wall for a moment he would find a hollow area in which he would push on, the resulting actions opening up another passageway. Smiling he would walk in and hopefully Hunter had followed behind him. Once the two would walk in, the wall would close behind them, no doubt triggered by a latch or something but Yaju could probably open it back up if needed.

Down the hallway the two would continue to roam until they came into a large room, this room being at least 100 meters in length and width and the roof in which room encompassed had a glowing exterior. Yaju looked around to see a clear blue lake 50 meters from the two of them and chuckled for a moment," a secret cave inside of the ravine caverns...interesting now i wonder if what we are looking for is in here. This room is a little to big to be actually vacant, hey Hunter go look around and tell me what you find," Yaju would soon walk off in another direction and look around the massive cave, wonder who or what made this place. It seemed a little too well made to actually be natural or made by natural events, but he wasn't a geologist so he did not really care.

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:51 pm
Hunter could not see the face of his Sensei , but he could tell by the sound of his warning that he did not coincidentaly approve of the eye, but he did not kill Hunter for doing it either meaning he probably was indifferent about it. This made Hunter's spirits sink a bit. He did it because he looked up to Sensei Yaju and the fact that his eye made him that much stronger, made all the more difference for Hunter to want one. Hunter sighed knowing that he would have to re affirm his status and show that the bandage and the eye are worth it.

Hunter felt and saw Sensei Yaju stop for a moment and talk to himself for what was just a couple of seconds before pushing on the wall in front of him. Hunter then saw the wall and felt the tremor as the Earth moved and the door slid out and disappeared as if ushering us into a realm of uninviting darkness. In his head Hunter was fighting Legion as he did not want to go in...there was just something about the room that opened up that made Hunter's skin crawl. He shook his head as he heard footsteps in the echo'y cave as Hunter followed into the room the door behind them slid shut, Hunter watched Sensei Yaju look back noting that he could probably destroy the door if he needed to really get out, but man were they in it now...it all seemed...different. The room took on a different scent but they walked and walked till the room opened up into a secret area that housed a giant dimly glowing lake. Hunter did not speak out of disbelief, but something was begining to tug at him in his mind.

Hunter came back to his own as he heard Sensei Yaju command him to look around opposite of him, and so he did, Hunter turned his back and began to look around the cavernous room along the edges of the lake. It was calming yet the scent of the room felt off, and if Sensei Yaju's training methods had taught him anything...it was that scents usually do not lie.

WC: 370
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum