Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Move Along Empty Move Along

Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:31 am
A brilliant flash appeared on the border of Earth and Iron, with Valen, Kenshin, and Kotetsu appearing from the light as the former of the three moved casually toward Iron country, being accustomed to the technique. If they other two needed a moment he would wait long enough for them to steady themselves before continuing on. The Kage Summit awaited them.

[Instant travel to Iron Country]
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Move Along Empty Re: Move Along

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:11 pm
The teleportation technique that Valen used was not unlike the way he travelled to his dimension, so it was nothing new to him. As soon as they arrived, Kotetsu would pull a small snowflake pin out of one of his pockets and tosses it at Valen. "Something I've been working on." he says to his Hogokage by way of explanation as they make their way through Earth Country. "It's a pin that will allow you access to Arctis Tor, an alternate dimension of my own design." He tried to keep his voice nonchalant, but there was a note of pride at his personal accomplishment. He looked over at Kenshin apologetically. "I don't have one for you, because I need to know how your chakra feels, and I do not, because we have not spent enough time together...and I don't actually sense your chakra at all..." he finished squinting at the other shinobi suspiciously. With a shrug he keeps pace with the others as they make their way to Iron Country.

[Instant Travel to Iron Country]

-1 Arctis Tor Pin (given to Valen)
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Move Along Empty Re: Move Along

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:20 pm
Hmm, it seemed that Valen’ teleportation, much like Hikari’s, was not exactly disorienting for people unused to the sensation of teleportation. He would watch closely as Kotetsu threw something towards Valen, and briefly he would wonder just what that strange looking thing actually was.

“It's a pin that will allow you access to Arctis Tor, an alternate dimension of my own design.” he would say, causing Kenshin’s eyes to widen minutely behind his mask. Kotetsu had actually managed to create an Alternate Dimension… damn, that was actually quite an impressive feat.

"I don't have one for you, because I need to know how your chakra feels, and I do not, because we have not spent enough time together...and I don't actually sense your chakra at all..." he would then say to the man with the golden mask, starting of in an almost apologetic tone and ending off on one filled with suspicion. Hmm, he would have to befriend Kotetsu further as Kenshin if he wanted access to this new dimension… which he did, if only because he wished to study it.

“That is quite unfortunate” Alpha would say simply, ignoring the obvious question that had been posed by the not so little Kotetsu. The Ring of Eternal Suppression truly was a remarkable creation… perhaps he should go a little easier on Namikaze because she had created the seal upon it.

Nah

WC: 232

[Exit with Val and Ko]

[Insta Travelling to Land of Iron]
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja