Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

The Tale Of Two Uzumaki Empty The Tale Of Two Uzumaki

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:32 pm
A tall boy drifted through the busy streets of the Leaf village without a care in the world. His pace ebbed naturally with the flow of the foot traffic around him. He blended in seamlessly, though his bright red hair and dark skin set him apart in any crowd. A set of headphones rested upon his head like a crown, buzzing rhythmically from the vibrations of the music playing through them. He only paused his leisurely stroll to greet the local merchants or the occasional beggar who played a song on his fiddle in exchange for tips. Allegro tipped generously, as usual, and even offered to play along in the performance. 

He would play a duet with the violinist using his flute and together, the two would draw the attention of everyone in the surrounding area. Allegro saw many gather, including the growing generations of many of the different shinobi clans. The Uchiha passed by, serious as ever about their training. The Senju stayed and enjoyed the show, their high spirits almost to the point of tangibility. And the Aburame, well they seemed to be occupied by very pressing concerns. While it was nice to see everyones faces, Allegro thought of his own clan. The Uzumaki. Allegro knew they had always been small in numbers; his own family having been split up since he was young. Something was bothering him, leaving him uneasy. Everyone was true to their clan's traditions except for him. Sure he had a knack for fuinjutsu, but who among the Uzumaki would stand forward and lead the clan towards restoration and see its customs put to practice? Even though his life in Konoha was a turning point for the better, the nomadic life he once knew was calling his name again.  

Along his stroll, Allegro happened upon a Ramen shop that he recognized from a book he read on his great ancestors. He decided to stop in for a bowl. Of course, the modern shop was much different from the shop described in the tall tale, and yet, the intimate ambience was still very much alive once Allegro peeled back the dangling drapery to enter and sit down. After placing his order, he spun around in his stool and enjoyed the sunlight that seeped through the beaded drapes. A peaceful moment of meditation, even in the heart of the most populated village in the world, was key to the genin's mental health. It kept him sane even in these times of trial for Allegro. Just as the thought crept closer to prevalence in his head, the sound of a bell cleared thought from mind.

"Order Up!"

Allegro welcomed the savory smell that entered through his nose. The chopsticks in his hands made a loud CRACK sound as he split them in two. Allegro smiled as he blew away the steam that rose from the bowl and proceeded to eat.

The Tale Of Two Uzumaki Tumblr10
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

The Tale Of Two Uzumaki Empty Re: The Tale Of Two Uzumaki

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:37 pm
Nekrun woke up from the couch and saw Fuyo still there he left without saying anything so he didn't wake him, Nekrun was hungry so he decided to head down to find a shop as he went he saw plenty of shops from meat to bread. The sun was nice and warm today not too hot not too cold just the way he liked it, as he went he saw a ramon shop and thought, I haven't been there before might as well give it a try for once. Nekrun walked closer to the shop and saw one other person there when he got in the shop owner said 

"A newcomer what can I get you today?" 

"Do you have any apples" 

The shop owner reached under the table into a drawer and put a apple on the table. Nekrun grabbed the apple then looked at who was next to him, it was his cousin Allegro. 

"Hey Allegro I haven't seen you since we were kids what have you been up to all these years?"

Nekrun took a bite out of his apple.

wc:183

Last edited by Nekrun Uzumaki on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:00 pm
A tower of noodles dangled from Allegro's mouth when he heard someone call his name. He clicked the button on his headphones to lower the volume and turned his neck to face the the direction that the voice had come from. He stared into the eyes of the masked man emptily as he took a bite into his apple. He seemed close in age to Allegro himself, and almost as tall, which was atypical for most adolescents his age. He noticed the scar running down his cheek, and his electric blue hair tied neatly into a bun. The boy motioned to take a bite of his apple after pulling down his mask and revealing his face, and suddenly, Allegro's eyes grew wide with nostalgia. He saw visions of his childhood, playing with the fellow children of his clan. His extended family. The genin slurped his noodles and digested them before saying in a state of shock,

"N....Nek-kun?! Is that you?....*sniff*......I thought you were long dead! *sniff*"

Allegro wiped his watering eyes just before they formed enough to trickle down his cheek with the sleeve of his robe. He stood from his stool and embraced his cousin with joy. Once he settled down, Allegro would sit down again and offer Nekrun a seat next to him. As his chopsticks lifted another bundle of steaming hot noodles towards his mouth, he continued,

"I remembered you never cared for fruits back in the day... How about a bowl of ramen on me?"
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:15 am
Nekrun was surprised at the offer and gladly took it 

"Sure I'll take a bowl"

"One bowl coming right up"

"Thank you for the ramon, um,  I haven't see you in forever like 10 years or something like that so hows it been going what have you been doing all these years? oh yeah I've been kind of addicted to apples as of lately"

Nekrun thought of what they last did when they saw each other

"Order's ready"

Nekrun grabbed the bowl of ramon after eating the whole apple including the core then broke apart the chop sticks with a snap then looked up at Allegro's headband

"Remember when we pretended to be ninja and fight each other with paper kunai that was a lot of fun, but now we can do that for real since were actual ninja"

Nekrun started to swallow ramon like there was no tomorrow.

wc:149
twc:332

Last edited by Nekrun Uzumaki on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:55 pm
The two shinobi enjoyed their ramen without a care in the world. Allegro listened with a smile a his long lost cousin spoke of their childhood memories. For the first time, Allegro reflected on his troubled past, not to sulk at the scars his childhood had left behind, but to remember the small moments of joy. One of his only fond memories was playing "ninja" with Nekrun.

Allegro's bowl made a loud clank sound after he finished slurping the last drop of broth from it. He would finish before Nekrun, as he always did. The Uzumaki's stomach simply knew no end. As he ordered a second round from the shop owner, this time with Teriyaki flavor and a fried egg, Allegro would swivel on his stool to face Nekrun. He would lean on his right elbow and rest his hand on his headphones. 

"So, tell me your story! Since we last saw each other, what have you seen, done, and learned? You must have grown a lot, I barely recognize you, Nekrun niisan!"

When his next bowl finally came, he would blow it several times with a kind of child-like innocence. He would wait for his reply, expecting a tale of grandeur. In some ways, Nekrun reminded Allegro of a pirate captain, who sails to every corner of the world purely for adventure. Hmmm...maybe it was because of that hat of his..
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:12 pm
Nekrun was digging into the ramen as fast as he could but Allegro still beat him to the finish, and to Nerkun's suprise he had a question ready in mind and sounded somewhat eager to say it. Nekrun answered as fast as he could after eating the last bites of his ramen. He felt almost as much joy as when he is in the middle of a battle which is his favorite thing to do. Nekrun turned to face Allegro sitting up normally.

"Well where do I start"

Nekrun pulled a giant scythe off of his back

"I got this from my dad it's a family heirloom it's pretty sharp so I shouldn't swing it around"

Nekrun put it back on his back

"As you can tell I'm a genin now and I'm guessing you are too you were always faster than me. Oh yeah I also went to Ryuuchi cave recently and got a new summon"

Nekrun did the handseals and summoned the scroll holder and said.

"This is the contract race I decided to choose for my summon what do you think?"

then desummoned him after Allegro got a look and waited to continue until he heard the answer from Allegro.

"and other than that I have decided to be a medical ninja, to help out as many people as I can while I'm not dead, you know?"

"How about you what have you done?"

Nekrun sounded as quizzical as he could while saying this and continued to look interested in what Allegro said and started to eat his apple again.

wc 263
twc:595
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Nekrun was waiting for a response from allegro when suddenly he was struck in the head with the sudden realization that he had somewhere he was supposed to be. As soon as he remembered this he quickly finished his apple as he ran out the entrance and thanked allegro and the worker for the food as he ran off into the distance leaving allegro probably to wonder where he went.

[exit]
wc:70
twc:665
claiming 3 stats
putting all towards chakra absorbtion (665/200)
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:55 pm
The tales of Nekrun's adventures and heirlooms of his clan that he had collected along the way fascinated Allegro as he devoured his second bowl of ramen. Just as he had licked the bowl clean and set it down on the table, Nekrun had mysteriously vanished without even so much as a goodbye. The genin looked around for his cousin, expecting this to be some kind of demonstration of his newfound ninja ability. When he realized that Nekrun truly was gon, Allegro started to question if he was ever really there in the first place. Had he been hallucinating the whole time as a result to the ramen's incredible blend of flavors? He stared at the empty bowl he had just licked clean, and then he looked up to the shop keeper.

"Did you add a new ingredient to you recipe, old man?"

The shopkeeper laughed at Allegro and informed him that his friend ran off while in mid sentence. The look on his face had a sense of urgency, according to what he saw. Allegro stared in the direction he was pointing in and wondered what could have been so important. 

"So much for the family reunion, I guess."

Allegro dropped some Ryo on the countertop for the shopkeeper to collect and went on his merry way. Wherever Nekrun was off too, Allegro had hoped the boy would be safe and that fate would bring them together again soon.

[Exit Thread]
[1204 TWC]
Claims:

Last edited by Koaru on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:18 pm
Approved, Nekrun.

Can't claim AP on discounted claims, Allegro.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:45 pm
My fault...fixed that up for ya
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum