Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

A Tale of Two Chimeras [P] Empty A Tale of Two Chimeras [P]

Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:20 pm
A Tale of Two Chimeras [P] Ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit

Enishi wondered whether the hospital staff have recognized his face already...he really hoped not. Well, this is the third time in the span of twelve months that he wanted to personally visit Doctor Akabayashi Terumi for "classified reasons that pertain to the government of Hoshigakure." Wow - now that Enishi thought about it - that was a REALLY easy way to be considered a priority in the eyes of the Hoshigakure hospital and almost always gain the ability to skip through the waiting process and simply enter Akabayashi's office. Now then, it was the moment of truth. The understudy had already entered the Hospital around the evening and took his seat to wait for his turn to talk to the medical staff personnel. Of course, there were remnants of the afternoon rush hour traffic, but it seemed to settle down quite a bit; but looking at the faces of some of the staff members...it didn't look like they were in good shape. The understudy could emphasize their plights since before he enlisted in the Shinobi Academy, he was the assistant to Suguru Kurosawa, one of Hoshigakure's greatest surgeons as well as his adoptive father - that role of an assistant being the origin and birth of his moniker - the understudy. Time really does fly. It felt like only a few months ago that he was still working as an assistant surgeon, but no, it was three years ago - yet Enishi still remembered that prevailing sensation of exasperation during long hours.

During his internal musings - trying to keep his mind entertained and occupied, the Jugo scion was soon called to the front desk, the front desk worker being a young lady with beautiful black hair and a gorgeous face. She did have a couple of eye bags and an unamused expression...so Enishi tried to..."brighten up her day" - with his angelic smile of course!

"Hey you look beautiful, I hope your boss cuts you some slac-"

"Spare me. For what purpose have you come here today?"

"Cold!" Enishi internally quipped with a humorously sour expression before returning to his impassive countenance. "I've come here to see Doctor Terumi for an informal appointment, I hope he isn't busy, right?" The woman didn't say another word to Enishi, and instead simply tore off a card that had details to Akabayashi's room. Nodding and saying his thanks, the understudy would silently trod over to Akabayashi's room, knocking on it. Should the doctor open the door and give Enishi space to enter, the understudy would enter and promptly close the door to ensure that no one would hear what would happen. "Hey Doctor, hope I'm not disturbing you, but I want to make a quick deal with you. But first, can you swear to absolute secrecy, because this might be...kinda illegal, hehe." Should the doctor agree for the conversation to be private, Enishi would answer, revealing a Corpse Storage Scroll. 

"It seems like people are cursed to die whenever I go on missions. Yesterday, while I was walking around the village outskirts on my normal walk, a woman tried to attack me. She was a shinobi assassin hired by a contractor that apparently wanted me dead along with my organs intact for the purposes of organ trafficking. I tried to restrain and talk her out of her task, but she was determined to see me dead, so I had no choice but to execute her." His words were absolutely emotionless, as if he didn't see anything wrong or morbid about killing someone in the blink of an eye for self-defense. It was the life of shinobi, nothing you could do about it. "After eliminating her in self-defense, I searched for any sort of information she could have on herself to possibly find out information about this contractor, however, I saw something far more valuable...her Shinobi Info Card. It wasn't falsified because it had the seal and stamp of the village she was from and it revealed two things. The first thing is that she hails from Konohagakure; if her contractor was someone from Konoha or the Konohagakure government itself...then this could be an argument for war, and it is impossible for me to ignore such a blatant act of war instigation." The understudy mused before continuing, "However, it's far more likely that this woman defected Konohagakure and became a Missing Ninja, and her contractor was some random bigshot bozo trying to make his name on the Black Market. The second thing - and honestly - the reason that I wanted to talk to you was because of her name - that being Mikumi Senju. Senju is one of the few noble Konoha clans that possess the ability of Wood Release; to be honest, I think that could be a great asset for Hoshigakure to have - even if we already have some Senju in this village." Enishi spoke with a slight smirk, seeing the millions of opportunities that Hoshigakure could gain if they were able to weaponize Mikumi's body.

"So, going back to my original request, I want to make a deal - in which I'll hand over Mikumi's body in the name of Hoshigakure's prosperity in exchange for one of her kidneys being transplanted into my body. This also results in one of my kidney's which have the power of the Jugo Clan to also be used for any purposes you need. Essentially, I want to give you her body and one of my excess kidneys in exchange for a free transplant of her kidney. No one will know about this, and you have her body to use for any of your pleasures...fuck why does that sound weird now?!" Enishi ruffled his hair, embarrassed at his last statement; he hoped Akabayashi wasn't some necrophiliac or something. 

WC: 1053
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

A Tale of Two Chimeras [P] Empty Re: A Tale of Two Chimeras [P]

Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:25 pm
Hmm... I guess I could swear to secrecy and kill him if I don't like what I hear and tell no one why. Then I wouldn't be lying if I agreed. With that rationale the doctor would calmly say. "Secret is safe with me. If this is transplant related you know my store Books, Body Parts and Beyond would be a much better location." The whole reason he had a store front with a name like that was so people knew what it was for he would even put emphasis on the words Body and Parts.

He would then listen to Enishi's request and when he finished speak. "Konoha attacking us is very unlikely they don't have the strength to do so. Of course idiots exist so it isn't impossible." Enishi's guess was much more plausible wherein it was just some idiot trying to make a name for themselves. Clearly, they wouldn't with their latest failure.

The deal was of benefit to Akabayashi. The chuunin could have kept the body and just paid his organ or three thousand ryo, but if he wants to give the Nova a whole senju body minus a kidney and a jugo kidney why the hell would he refuse that? [b]"I accept your proposal. Take the body and yourself to BBB in the town square I'll be out of here in ten minutes.

The Terumi would give the ninja a business card and then start locking things up. He would let the front desk know he was done for the day and head to BBB where he would hopefully meet Enishi for his procedure.
WC: 273
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:30 pm
Enishi would sense that his offer had been delighted received by the Terumi Doctor; he didn't know much about the organ marketplace but even he knew that technically, the deal would be in Akabayashi's favor for the sole fact that he simply received more organs in exchange for a simple transplant procedure. The understudy knew that, but unbeknownst to Akabayashi, this was an act of goodwill - well more specifically, it was more akin to a gift of gratitude as a way to appreciate the doctor's service to not only Hoshigakure - but to Enishi as well. While other factors had aided the understudy in understanding himself over the past year; if it wasn't for Akabayashi Terumi, then knowing what his self-proclaimed "curse" actually was would forever be shrouded in mystery. There was no doubt that without the doctor, then Enishi would still be at square one and would have never become a Sage. He owed a lot to the doctor...so maybe this could be a way to pay him back. Heh, not many people would see a corpse as a gift, but, Hoshigakure was full of its idiosyncrasies. 

Promptly after accepting the offer and agreeing to the deal, the Terumi would hand the Jugo a business card before telling him to head to his personal store - Books, Body Parts, and Beyond - or more succinctly known as BBB. Most people of Hoshigakure were in agreeance that the "Body Parts" component of BBB was more like information about bloodlines and clans...but no, it was a euphemism that was meant to hide the truth of BBB - it was an area that one could legally perform transplants. Well, it didn't take a genius to know the truth of BBB, so Enishi wasn't surprised when Akabayashi suggested going there. Heading to BBB in a short amount of time, the understudy would enter the store with the corpse storage scroll in hand, awaiting Akabayashi's directions and performing said directions for the transplant to occur. 

WC: 427
TWC: 1480
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:13 am
Seeing that Enishi was already inside and ready to begin things would go quickly. "I have a room dedicated to operations. My clone will watch the store for me." With that he'd make the clone seal and create two shadow clones. One of which would stay in the front to watch the store and the other would open the door leading to a clean room which included an operating table and equipment required for transplants. "Scroll please." He would say holding out his hand. If handed the scroll he would place it onto the table and unseal the body within. Then razor like strings would erupt from his fingers cutting the skin and tissue connecting the right kidney. The strings would then pull out the organ and drop it into a tray the clone had just sterilized.

"Your left kidney should be Uchiha if I remember correctly. So, your right is the one that needs transplanted." The doctor would reseal the body then place the scroll on a counter. The clone would remove the paper from the table and replace it with fresh sterile paper. "Hop up I'll numb you and we'll begin." After Enishi got on the table, the clone would inject a needle into Enishi's right side. After a few moments and a little proding the Doctor determined it was indeed numb with that, he would create a chakra scalpel remove Enishi's right kidney. Then with his strings place the Senju kidney within and stitch the wound together with his black threads. Then finally seal the wound with the threads as well.

Akabayashi's clone placed the right kidney into a jar and sealed it. Then placed it next to the scroll. "With this you should be able to access wood release the bloodline of the sage's body. There are a number of people able to teach you wood if needed within the village."
WC: 320
TWC: 593
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:59 pm
When he arrived at his senses and awoke to his slumber, his body felt alien.

No, it wasn't that his body felt foreign - it was an undeniable fact that his mind was in a body that was alien to himself. This wasn't the same feeling when he was implanted with the remains of Genki Rones' body; the understudy knew that the only way that Genki Rones' body actually gave any aid to his capabilities was in the simple factor of chakra potency. The increased amplification of Fire Release techniques did not aid the Jugo in any way, for the simple fact that no matter how much he willed it to, he didn't possess Fire Release at the time. Therefore, the changes in how his body felt were negligible at that time. However, this time, his body felt like it was made anew. Even with the implant of a single Senju kidney, his vitality was increased by tenfold...and he could feel that his capabilities in techniques that required said vitality - Ninjutsu, and Fuuinjutsu for example, would be increased as well. Not to mention, this ability that Akabayashi spoke of once Enishi awoke from his drowsy state - Sage's Body allowed the person bearing said ability to learn Wood Release, arguably the strongest well-known advanced element in the world. Straying away from being a Sage of the Purest Path, Enishi Kurosawa took an alternate route - one that many purebloods and clan elitists would look at with scorn and disgust yet when looked at an objective lens, this path of power, bore more favorable results than a Pure Sage...a Chimera Sage, one that bore that power of different bloodlines. 

This was Enishi's true power.

He would use it to the maximum of prospects; after all, bloodlines were tools for their bearers to use, nothing more - and nothing less. 

Rising from his position - his new body - fused with the natural energy of a Jugo as well as the saint-like body of the Senju would take a while to get used to. "...Damn, feels like I got hit by a truck then got coffee injected in my veins," Huh, his aura felt different too. The way he felt, reminded him of the time that he had silver hair and polluted by the hellish snow of the tundra he lived in for many years. Perhaps whenever he gained Chimera-like abilities, his external aura and internal chakra gained this property; it wasn't as though he was evil or anything, but this allowed him to absorb other bloodlines and gain their properties, as opposed to the normal aura he had earlier. Perhaps the doctor would also gain notice of that. "Fine work. Thank you, doctor. I'll keep note of your words, my next test will be finding Wood Release teachers...while also not letting the government nor Hogokage know that I transplanted the power of a Senju into me...Fun times, I guess." Betraying his sarcastic words was an excited grin from Enishi, almost as if he was craving the challenge and thrill of having to hide his abilities from the government while gaining information of the bloodline he inherited. "Don't have too much fun with the corpse, even if she's a woman. Catch ya later." With a morbid bite, Enishi would kindly say his goodbyes before leaving the premises.

"Mikumi...you were a fine tool. I am deeply grateful for your contribution to my plans..."

[EXIT]

WC: 664
TWC: 2114

Claiming Sage's Body and the +25 Vigor choice, using 1500 words to familiarize myself with the bloodline [1500/1500] and using the 25% max stats discount, naturally.
Putting 614 WC Towards Wood Release [614/1500], using 25% Max Stats Discount
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:52 pm
Approved
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:02 pm
Wordlessly Akabayashi would take his kidney and sealed corpse. Activate sage mode and then fuin amp to apply a Bastet seal to his eye. Overwriting the old one.

Claims: Right Kidney of Enishi (Jugo), 1 Senju body missing a right kidney. Bastet Seal 250 power/speed
Exit
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:06 pm