Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Insert here (Observation thread join if you want)

+13
Komori
Alister Yama
Rokuro Masamune
Shin
Ru Jin Kiyade
Hikari Namikaze
Niko Kazan
Princess Love
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Travin Iburi
Anaphiel Hidemori
Kari
Nuraihyon Shinkou
17 posters
Go down
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Insert here (Observation thread join if you want) - Page 4 Empty Re: Insert here (Observation thread join if you want)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:33 pm
(Exit: Claiming 2,418 words. 2,000 for Space time art. Inmaterial sword- 418 towards mastering Flicker jutsu)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Insert here (Observation thread join if you want) - Page 4 Empty Re: Insert here (Observation thread join if you want)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:54 pm
Immaterial sword needs Space/Time main spec

Also what flicker? Provide links por favor
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:58 am
https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/19/58/08/66/captur10.png

I have 500 out of 1000 for mastering Body Flicker

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33953-daniel-kiayde-stats as seen on my stat page in the link in my signiture. 

Also what that first picture is, is a screenshot of the Jutsu Rules as of now. Its states "You cannot use above C-rank in a feild you do not have." The technique listed for using 2,000 words for is C-Ranked so im pretty sure i can use it without the space time spec.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27402-space-time-art-immaterial-sword
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:20 am
Look at the Bonus Req.

>Bonus Requirements: Space/Time Main spec

Which is why I said you don't meet the requirements

Body flicker is also not able to be mastered, so we'll have to refund those 500 words and put the words here into something else.
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:10 am
Well that's kind of contradicting to it's self. But very well then ^_^ I think since I'm capped on stats i get a 25% discount for jutsu, specs, etc so with that said and if im right. Id like to use 1,500 (-500 with discount) for my space time spec (Would be 2000 without discount and is my second spec) and the remaining 1,418 towards the jutsu False Darkness

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31440-false-darkness

If Im worng ill do 2,000 for the spec, 918 for the jutsu
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:11 pm
Kenshin had looked over at Love and chastised her for being here when she had not been told she was welcome to do so. It didn't help that she had overheard information that shouldn't be heard by non-members of the village. She had been detained and would be dealt with later.

Two strangers, whose names Kotetsu didn't know had started to move away as the dust cloud cleared. The first one had a Hoshi Hitai-ate so he wouldn't worry about him, likely a genin who showed up where they weren't supposed to. The other however, did not have the same method of identification. He would have to look into that later.

It would appear that Valen was falling directly into a volcano that had suddenly appeared in the village. He heard Kenshin mutter in disbelief before vanishing, and reappearing in Valen's general vicinity. He couldn't make out what was happening, but Kenshin should have it under control. The Winter Knight of Hoshi couldn't help clenching his fist in the meantime. 'I hope he's okay...' He thought to himself as he looked around. The unknown shinobi had left the area but had started to panic as he saw Valen falling. Kotetsu muttered an oath as he sped towards Ru-Jin, intent on silencing him before he caused more issues than was already happening. As he arrived however, it would appear that he had stopped himself from transforming into something, which would explain the brief spike in his chakra signature. He had a tail made of what looked like his spine at the moment, which caused Kotetsu to frown as he bore down on the stranger. 'What in the hell was he planning on doing...' Kotetsu thought to himself.

Before the man could do anything else, Kotetsu would arrive on scene, standing 2 meters in front of him. He would not be armed and no techs would currently be active. He would stare down Ru-Jin and state one thing. "I don't know who you are or why you are in my village, but it matters not. For as long as you are here, I will expect you not to try anything foolish..." He glances at Ru-jin's tail before continuing "...or we will have a problem, and I have only one solution when it comes to dealing with problems." With that being said he would turn and make his way home, not waiting for the unknown shinobi to speak. He would know what this man's chakra felt like, so he could keep tabs on him should he remain in the village for a significant period of time.

As he made his way to the market district he saw Kenshin running towards the hospital with what appeared to be Valen in his arms. He was not in good shape, definitely looking like he had lost at least 1 limb in the fight. 'Guess we have another Mo-Ri here...' He thought to himself. 'Actually...that gives me an idea...' Kotetsu would not likely be getting any sleep tonight. As soon as he got home, he started a fire in his forge. While the fire was being built up to forging quality, Kotetsu would be planning something on sheets of paper nearby. Once the forge was ready, he would close the doors and the sounds of smithing could be heard throughout the rest of the night.

[EXIT]

WC: 559
TWC: 2173

Claiming
722WC towards Disperse (3375/3375, 25% max stat discount)
1451WC towards Sage Mode, Non-Animal (1451/3750, 25% max stat discount)

Proof of Disperse Progress: here
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:40 pm
Approved
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:37 am
(Official Exit)
Total WC: 1501
7 Stats
1501-> lightning element
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:48 am
bump
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:25 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum