Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Insert here (Observation thread join if you want)

+13
Komori
Alister Yama
Rokuro Masamune
Shin
Ru Jin Kiyade
Hikari Namikaze
Niko Kazan
Princess Love
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Travin Iburi
Anaphiel Hidemori
Kari
Nuraihyon Shinkou
17 posters
Go down
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Insert here (Observation thread join if you want) - Page 3 Empty Re: Insert here (Observation thread join if you want)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:00 pm
Rui stood amonst the top of the bell tower. His eyes watching the fight between the Bijuu and the deputy Kage. Both he has never seen before, but he must say this is quite a way to be introduced to the Hoshi. Turning his head he noticed the higher ranking showing up and then the one from the villages gates. Rui's body shifted with ease. Ruis body dropped down gripping the side he dropped, his hand catching onto a pole he stopped himself then dropped again landing to the ground.

Lifting up, he curved a corner and approached the Shinobi, his pass to be in the Hoshi in clear sight. Turning the corner he would recognize the Hyuuga, and the man Kenshin. Closer to Kenshin now then the Hyuuga or the others screaming at the top of their lungs informing the others of orders they had received. He stopped, standing within speaking distance of Kenshin and the others.

"So.... It seems as if a Bijuu might be loose over there."

Smirking under his mask his hand rubbed the back of head.

"I could be of assistance for you and the Hoshi. I'd like to pay my respects for letting me in the village."

Rui was obviously much more awake and aware then he was before. His clothes not tarnished by heat and Sand. His Katana resting on his lower back. He stood suprisingly tall. The whites of his eyes were black and his iris's silver and white. The armor on his shoulder with spikes, and gauntlets on his arms that were black. His head band would be what stood out the second most next to his eyes, and his chakra to Kenshin and the hyuuga would feel incredibly higher then the last time they saw him. ( Chakra feels like: 150 with Surigetsu) He stood amonst the Hoshigakure asking for his chance to help the village.

"Look, I'm pretty sure I can help hold that thing down. I have a technique that creates a massive forrest of bones spikes. I could concentrate on the technique to use those spikes at an angle, his body will be held by the spikes instead of just impaling the beast. I can also maneuver through the bone spikes and create a path directly to the Bijuu, you can do your sealing technique without having a Bijuu that might wake up at any time without restraints.. It's worth a shot id say."

Rui turned towards the looming shadow of the massive beast. He just sat looking at the shadow, his head turned to see in his perifials waiting for a possible responce. His hands to his side, tiny static bolts would cross his body. Forming Sparatically it wasn't anything harmful what so ever. Mostly show, but if you looked closer the bolts were nearly black. Maybe the Hyuuga would catch on. But Rui has his own tricks up his sleeve if they let him join the attack. He would have a chance to use his full power. After his remark about the Bijuu. His face remained expressionless. It wasn't a face that showed disregard to the beast, but a face of someone confident enough to attack a Bijuu. 
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Insert here (Observation thread join if you want) - Page 3 Empty Re: Insert here (Observation thread join if you want)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:57 am
Within seconds of Hikari making her orders, shinobi started to move, Chunin and Jounin preparing for battle, Genin moving toward the city to help the evacuatoin, however, to Hikari's surprise, only a few people came up to volunteer. Along with Kenshin, two others would come up to Hikari to offer to help their assitance, one of which only seemed vaugly framiliar, but the other.... his chakra presence felt like that of Kotetsu, the young genin she had taught a few months back in this very training ground, but he looked....... different, like as if he had suddenly changed from Miyamoto's age to be around the same age as Hikari and Kenshin. Hoshigakru's Fuinjutsu Misstress of Light wanted to ask him about it, but decided now wasn't the time, he was a body, and that was what they needed.

The first person would volunteer, showing that he was not afraid of death, and volunteering for th position before asking more about the orders Kyousuke had given to them. Of course, most people were not awear that the Four Tails of Legend resided inside Kyousuke's Chakra System. As such, people were probably looking for him right now, thinking he was on his way here. But Hikari knew the Martial Art's expert of Hoshigakure would not be coming to aid them in this battle, and that the release of this bijuu from his body would be certianly the death of the 3rd Hogokage. However, there was no need to let more people know about this then was nessicary and cause wide panic.

Before Hikari could respond, the older Kotetsu would respond, following by Kenshin, explaining a bit more about the situation, and telling the first comer.... Mo-ri did Hikari catch that name right? "Yes, it looks like that you are going to be made into the new..... I'm sorry, Kenshin, did you say 'Jinchuriki?' Is that how you pronence it? I have only read the name, didn't know how to pron...... No, this is no time for that, but yes, our intention is to seal Goku-Kun into you." Honestly, Hikari felt like sealing it inside either Kenshin or Kotetsu, however, Kenshin seemed to know this man and felt like he was a good choice, so the Fuinjutsu Misstress of Light wouldn't question him.

As Kenshin would tell Kotetsu to leave, Hikari would then respond, "Actually, If you don't mind, I would prefer to have Kotetsu-Kun here, we have enough people scrambling around to with evacuation. If I recall, Kotetsu here was a semi finalist in the Chunin tournament a few months back, and on top of that he went toe to toe with Valen to obtain the rank of Jounin.  If Valen calls in for support, we may need his help." The Kunochi would wait for Kenshin's response about her request, if Kenshin remained firm about his desire for Kotetsu to leave, Hikari wouldn't argue and just let him go.

Shortly after this, a teenager would walk up to the group as they were talking, taking note of the bijuu himself and offering his help. Hikari had never seen this person before, so he probably wasn't a Hoshigakure Shinobi. He was offering his services to help fight the bijuu.

"Thank you, I really apprecaite it, but I think we have this." Hikari would explain, prehaps this was lieing, seeing how she had just asked for Kotetsu to stay, but this new comer wasn't from Hoshi, so she would of prefered that until he was, that he wouldn't be involved in classified discussions of the village. "If you wouldn't mind helping with the evacuation, I think we could use a few more good men over there." Hopefully Kenshin would catch on to what Hikari was saying and support her. (Or possibly not catch on and just agree with her.)

Presuming the Young Kaguya left, Hikari would turn to what remained of her team.

"The preperation for the seal is going to be a problem. I don't need the creature to be restained, but either unconsious or exausted. At that point, as long as I can get close to Goku I can start the transfer ritual. Mr. Mo-Ri, was it? During this time, I will need you to remain close to me so I can tranfer it's Chakra into you. Don't get more than a few meters away from me."

With that, Hoshigakure's Gradiuan Angel would wait if there were any more quesitons, if not, she would await orders from Valen Akari before acting.

(Sorry, quick post while I am at work.)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:38 pm
She felt him before she would see him, Daniel Kaguya, the male this Hyuuga had fought in the first round of jounin exam. She honestly didn't think she'd ever meet him again since he didn't join Konoha after Suna was taken over. And on the slight chance that she did him being a missing ninja would've been more likely. It seemed like Hoshi was the new home for strays as Suna had been. Following the sensing of his presence, Love saw two more arrive, one being that of Hikari and the other of a young man with pale skin and matching white hair. After hiding herself the girl began to whisper to the male she arrived with before shouting so that everyone in the area could hear. Love sighed, did this girl really just broadcast a secret mission? While everyone else was taking time to process the girl's words the guy sitting on top of a staff showed absolutely no hesitation in taking her up on the offer.

After listening to the male question Hikari, Kotetsu jumped down to join in also offering his assistance. Hearing Kari address her before leaving as Hikari had commanded Love would simply say, "Ok." to the girl. She would briefly look at the girl when doing so as not to be rude but then immediately refocus. The white haired male was sighing left and right after hearing what the people around them were saying. Ignoring everything that the first male had asked the white haired male would jump right to telling him that he'd be the new jinchuriki of the tailed beast. Well... Love thought. Of course, there weren't really any requirements other than being alive and loyal to Hoshi. However, the fact that they didn't even consider if this person would be mentally stable or physically capable of containing such an immense amount of sentient chakra made it appeared as though these people were rather expendable.

Especially when the white haired male announced that he didn't know what preparations would be needed or even how to go about the process of sealing the creature within someone. That's a shame. Love would think about the previous issue and the fact that the white haired male ordered Kotetsu to remove any non-Hoshi ninja in addition to Hikari's order for all genin and students to leave. A "pfff" would be heard from Love upon hearing what Daniel had to say. He was really overstepping, sure he might truly wish to express his gratitude for being allowed into the city but as far as Love could tell he hadn't been assimilated. The male was still wearing his freaking Suna headband! The "outburst" was short and replaced with a silent sigh when the brunette couldn't pronounce the word jinchuriki. How could this "famous" one not know that but she knew the beast's name?

It could just be a nickname given the similarities Love already noticed but the fact that she used the -kun suffix just rubbed her the wrong way. Why was this girl so comfortable with the beast? Interestingly enough instead of asking the male known as Kenshin if this Mo-ri character was a good choice, she asked the male if Kotetsu could be allowed to stay. Not that Love really cared, she could easily leave this area and still see what was going on. Anyway, the Hikari girl shot down Daniel's proposal and then contradicted herself when telling him that his help with the evacuation was needed instead. Regardless of whether he left or not the girl would go on to tell Mo-ri that sealing the bijuu would be difficult and he would need to stay close to her. That's all she had for a plan? Welp, they better hope Valen doesn't die or they won't have any chance of getting close to Goku.

Based on her short spiel it was obvious, at least to Love, that they were relying solely on him. Though it would make more sense to give the red king more targets while the sealer and possible-future-jin got into place.

WC: 678
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:36 pm
"Yeah sure that doesn't sound like too much of an issu-...Wait what?," the males normal looks turned into not only confusion...but a look of bewilderment as well. He turned to look at the giant red ape that was currently fighting one of Hoshi's own Shinobi. On top of that he then turned to Kenshin, one of the two faces he knew out of the three people there not including himself to see if there was a trace of...comedy which if he remembered from his last interaction with the scarred man...was NOT his forte. With a hefty sigh the male dusted himself off and thought about what that meant before he laughed and shook his head," So you are telling me you are going to shove THAT 50 meter red ape into...whatever its gonna be placed? That does not sound comfortable..but then when have I ever known comfort? Don't answer that by the way...any of you," his eyes moving from all of them.

The odd shaped pupils of the male stared straight at the ape in the distance as he pondered on what exactly would come of him becoming a Jinchuriki...especially of the Monkey King. A few things came into his mind, but at the moment he'd need whoever had been fighting it to survive. On that thought he held up a finger to pause whoever had been talking to him and pointed behind him to his staff," One sec...need to retrieve that," and before anyone could say anything? He literally jumped backward. Now what made this so interesting was instead of going up and coming back down, he was propelled into the air further by something.. The males body began to arc backwards a few meters where his staff was firmly placed in the ground, his body lined right up to crash against it. Knowing that something can always go wrong with a man and his rod, he would plan his trajectory for his feet to land on the part facing him. Giving its dimensions were still the same as when it first was put there he would land exactly how he wanted to, using the surface walking technique to solidify his landing and then walk down it. Giving it a few taps it would begin to rapid shrink to only about a meter long and a 3 or so inches thick which made it a little longer and thicker than it would be in its normal form. Setting the staff across his shoulders he walked back over to the group of three and sighed a hefty sight.

"So big thing is being sealed into me. Got it. Though you can drop the honorifics, Mo-ri is quite fine. Though...I didn't think you of all people would remember my name," there was a soft chuckle before he faced Kenshin directly," Well since you put it so aptly and simply for a...degenerate like me sounds like quite the honor. Though i will ask if that thing is gonna be sealed in me...place the seal somewhere not...ridiculous?," though now that he thought about it....well shit never mind. The last thing he would say unless addressed again would be to Kotetsu who would now know his real name," Looks like you get to know my real name now buddo. "
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 pm
"Hmm… teleportation is not as disorienting as I thought it would beKotetsu hadn't noticed Kenshin standing there until he had started speaking, immediately recognizing the voice of the stitched and scarred shinobi. Long time no see, Mo-ri. Unfortunately we have no time to spare on pleasantries, so I will get straight to the point. You just volunteered to become the new Jinchuriki of the Bijuu should Valen succeed in subduing it… congratulations.'Mo-Ri?..' Kotetsu thought to himself as he looked over at Red, who had responded to Kenshin with "Yeah sure that doesn't sound like too much of an issu-...Wait what? So you are telling me you are going to shove THAT 50 meter red ape into...whatever its gonna be placed? That does not sound comfortable..but then when have I ever known comfort? Don't answer that by the way...any of you," 'I guess that could either be his real name or another alias like what he gave Sanae and I...' He thought with a chuckle. Kenshin wasn't finished speaking though, as he had something to say to each of the 3 shinobi near him.Hikari… I don’t know what preparations you need to make to seal the beast, but when the time comes I expect you to be ready. Mo-ri, I don’t know anything about creating Jinchuriki… so just follow Namikaze’s instructions. And you… remove any civilians, Academy Students, Genin and non Hoshi shinobi from the immediate area. If anyone should resist... use whatever force you deem necessary.'I guess he doesn't recognize me...' Kotetsu thought as he got ready to clear the area. "He hasn't seen me since before the Chuunin exams apparently...' “It’s nice to see you too, Kenshin.” He said with a smirk. Before he could do anything else though, Hikari spoke up.

"Yes, it looks like that you are going to be made into the new..... I'm sorry, Kenshin, did you say 'Jinchuriki?' Is that how you pronence it? I have only read the name, didn't know how to pron...... No, this is no time for that, but yes, our intention is to seal Goku-Kun into you. Actually, If you don't mind, I would prefer to have Kotetsu-Kun here, we have enough people scrambling around to with evacuation. If I recall, Kotetsu here was a semi finalist in the Chunin tournament a few months back, and on top of that he went toe to toe with Valen to obtain the rank of Jounin.  If Valen calls in for support, we may need his help." "So big thing is being sealed into me. Got it. Though you can drop the honorifics, Mo-ri is quite fine. Though...I didn't think you of all people would remember my name." Mo-ri would say, chuckling afterwards. "Well since you put it so aptly and simply for a...degenerate like me sounds like quite the honor. Though i will ask if that thing is gonna be sealed in me...place the seal somewhere not...ridiculous?" Kotetsu smirked at that. 'Is that what I get to look forward to if I acquire one of those…’ He thought to himself as Mo-Ri looked over at him. "Looks like you get to know my real name now buddo." His friend said to him. Kotetsu couldn’t help but chuckle. “I had a feeling. Your parents would have really hated you if they honestly had named you a colour. That being said, it’s a good name and I’m glad to know it.” With that said, Kotetsu would look back over to where Valen was fighting the 4-tails. ‘Valen is a powerful shinobi…’ Kotetsu thought to himself as he tried to discern what was happening. It was easy enough to make out the bijuu, because of how impossibly large it was, but Valen he could not make out due to the large cloud of dust that covered the field of battle. “Does anyone know how he’s doing against the beast?” He asked, hoping to find out a little information about his mentor.

WC: 663
TWC: 1614
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:03 pm
Ru heard the woman speaking to him politely, 'I think we got this." Dismissing Ru from helping them or hearing the conversation. Quite understandable really, Ru is not apart of this village yet. Leaving before they could begin to have their conversation amongst each other. Ru was already in another spot watching the battle as they talked far enough to not hear anything between them. "Geeze what power." 
Ru would say out loud, that's really all you can say to things like watching a bijuu fight. Watching the shockwave of the gorilla fading after he sent it, he could see the blonde haired man below the beast beast. Blood leaping into the air from an attack the Kage sent, he vanished from sight right after. Soon Followed by a monsterous roar of rage from the bijuu. The building under him shaking from its fists hitting the ground. Then the unimaginable happened.

"Oh.... My...."

He couldn't believe his eyes, Ru was now  watching a fucking volcano rise into the air and they were still talking amonst each other.. It all happened so freaking fast. The balls of lava lifting into the air from the volcano covered the surrounding area around it, he could only stand in that spot for a few moments and watch in awe. But, what was that sound Ru was hearing? His eyes squinting, looking hard through the dust and falling magma.. he saw the kages body flipping and tumbling through the air like a bloody rag doll. His screams bellowing in anguish like nothing Ru has ever heard. His eyes opening wide, his first instinct reacting he turned beyond quickly leaping from his post within moments around the corner of a building a little ways down yelling at the top of his lungs.

"The Kage's been hurt! He needs our help right Now! He's hit! There's a volcano in the training grounds!"

His scream filled with urgency, one could tell soley alone by that, that it's not a joke. Pointing to the Training grounds he could remember the kages body and those terrible screams in his head. Ru would have been to them nearly moments after the incident. There conversation continued through the ground vibrating as the kage battle the bijuu. He figured that they assumed it was what to be expected from such a massive ape but the volcano was so fast.. he would alert them as soon as he saw the first ball of lava hit the kage. So as the kage would be crawling he would be alerting the Shinobi.

"Look I can help, I can fly!! I think im fast enough to be able to get him with someone."

As he was saying he could fly the hyuuga could probably noticed first how his cursed mark began to spread over his body. Ru's body quickly became shrouded in a dark chakra, the bolts of lightning around his body produced from his chakra and the reflection of chakra through his Surigetsu. His silver hair dropping down past his shoulders, and two wings came through two his cloak ripping out the back and spreading wide open into the air. Wings that looked like demonic fingers with webbing between them, his chakra would resenate at a massive level. (Chakra to others feels like it's: 290)
From below the point of the split sewn into the back of his cloak, the tip of a vertabae that was now like the tip of a duel edge blade connected into a vertabae that has 2 long tipped spikes from the knots found on a human spine. It would drop down from his tail bone nearly 5 feet in length the tail would drop. As this technique is typically used for a hand help whip, Ru has idolized it as a tail. 

Connected to the bottom of his spine the sack of nervs runs nerv ending into the tail, using his bone manipulation he can flow chakra through his tail and with the nerv endings to it as the spinal cord inside was still there it would allow him to use it as a tail.

The tail forming along with the cursed mark forming right as he said something. He was cloaked in the streaks of lightning. As of right now the boys chakra would feel even higher then the Bijuu when it appeared. Standing there awaiting for a responce he hopes that he still doesn't need to be dismissed. His white/silver pupils now with a mix of yellow, the border outlining the pupil was yellow, and the whites of his eyes pure black. Ru wasn't showing any signs of aggression, only him changing into this state as as a hope to show them he could actually really help. He waited for a responce.

--------------
Jutsus Used

Heavenly Cursed Mark Stage 2: 
(+100 Speed +70 Chakra) 
((-10 Stat Points/ -40ap))

Dance of the Clematis: Vine
(+40 Speed/+40 Strength)
((-35ap))

525/600ap remaining

Stats

Health: 40 (Chunnin flak jacket) (( Surigetsu Armor))

Chakra: 145 (Feels like: 290) ((Surigetsu))

Stamina: 50 (+100ap)

Strength: 130 (+40 Dance of the Clematis)

Speed: 230 (+100 CM2) ((+40 DOTC))

Last edited by Ru Jin Kiyade on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:55 pm
(Just making a mid thread claim , will post later)

Claiming the 1,147 WC here toward Jormung
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:24 am
Yeah sure that doesn't sound like too much of an issu-...Wait what?" Mo-ri would say, his voice a mixture of confusion and surprise whilst his face took on a look of bewilderment. If the situation were not so serious Kenshin would have been more than a little amused at his reaction, but unfortunately the situation truly was serious.

"So you're telling me you are going to shove THAT 50 meter red ape into...whatever it’s gonna be placed? That does not sound comfortable..but then when have I ever known comfort? Don't answer that by the way...any of you," he would then say, his strange eyes looking between the three shinobi of Hoshigakure. Whatever, this banter was unimportant and as such Kenshin would refrain from replying in any way.

“Yes, it looks like that you are going to be made into the new..... I'm sorry, Kenshin, did you say 'Jinchuriki?' Is that how you pronounce it? I have only read the name, didn't know how to pron...... No, this is no time for that, but yes, our intention is to seal Goku-Kun into you." Hikari would say after Kenshin explained the situation to Mo-ri, and Kenshin would simply ignore her inane rambling. The sheer idiocy of the girl never ceased to both amaze and disgust him… just as it never failed to make his already low opinion of her drop even further.

"Actually, If you don't mind, I would prefer to have Kotetsu-Kun here, we have enough people scrambling around to help with evacuation. If I recall, Kotetsu here was a semifinalist in the Chunin tournament a few months back, and on top of that he went toe to toe with Valen to obtain the rank of Jounin. If Valen calls in for support, we may need his help." She would say when Kenshin finished giving his orders, earning little more than a blank look from the Uzumaki half-blood.

“Namikaze… perhaps you should pay attention to what people say before opening your mouth and making yourself appear even more moronic than you usually do. I told him to remove all civilians, Academy Students, Genin and non Hoshi shinobi from the immediate area… as in the training grounds that we are standing in. I did not tell him to assist with the evacuation of the surrounding houses and businesses.” Kenshin would explain, his voice leaving his mouth as an extremely bland and bored drawl. Honestly, talking to the young Akari felt like he was talking to a twelve year old… hmm, perhaps she had purchased a few of those “aging pills” that he had heard of. Much like he suspected Kotetsu himself had, as he could find no other explanation for how the ‘man’ had aged so rapidly since their last meeting.

It was at this point that Kenshin would take note of the extremely familiar and unwelcome figure that was approaching the group of them. Daniel Kiyade, the former shinobi of Sunagakure that he had been planning to deny the entry of, at least until Han intervened. Why this fool thought approaching the small group amidst a crisis such as this was a good idea was simply beyond him. But then again, from the brief visit he had paid Daniels mind he knew that the lanky Kaguya was neither smart nor sane, so he supposed this shouldn’t surprise him.

"So.... It seems as if a Bijuu might be loose over there." he would say, a small smirk visible through the rather tight mask that he was wearing as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Your powers of observation are astounding” the silver haired youth would comment in turn, his voice even more bland and monotone than when he had been speaking to Hikari. He hoped that the broken man would suddenly grow a brain and realise that his presence here was unwanted… but for some reason he doubted that would be the case.

“I could be of assistance to you and Hoshi. I'd like to pay my respects for letting me in the village. Look, I'm pretty sure I can help hold that thing down. I have a technique that creates a massive forest of bones spikes. I could concentrate on the technique to use those spikes at an angle, his body will be held by the spikes instead of just impaling the beast. I can also maneuver through the bone spikes and create a path directly to the Bijuu, you can do your sealing technique without having a Bijuu that might wake up at any time without restraints.. It's worth a shot I'd say." Ugh, sometimes the albino hated being correct. But before Kenshin was able to give a sufficiently scathing response Hikari would go and open her mouth.

“Thank you, I really appreciate it, but I think we have this. If you wouldn't mind helping with the evacuation, I think we could use a few more good men over there” Hoshi’s resident Magical Girl would say, her words only serving to raise Kenshin’s ever growing ire even further. He couldn’t just tell him to fuck off after that either, as in the eyes of all but Valen he and Hikari shared the same rank and as such he held no more authority than she did. So in the end he would be forced to bite his tongue and watch the fool leave, no doubt going to “assist” in the evacuation.

But now that Daniel was gone... he had another problem, one that had only revealed itself when the fool had actually opened his mouth. He had taken note of the Konoha shinobi that was standing only a couple of meters away from the four of them when she released what sounded like a scoff at Daniels offer. How none of them had taken note of the red haired Hyuuga that had been staring at them rather intently until right now was a mystery, but in the end it hardly mattered. He knew that the woman was one of two visiting dignitaries from Konoha due to a rather old report of Valen’s… but dignitary or not, she was most certainly not meant to be here… not when Kyousuke’s summons had been for Hoshi shinobi only. Here mere presence here was setting of more alarm bells than Daniels had been, and the fact that she was listening in on the conversation between the three of them only set off more. Could she have been sent here to spy on Hoshi? To gain more information about the village for an upcoming attack? There were simply too many unknowns at this point. But… regardless of what her intentions were she had been listening in on what could have become some of Hoshi’s most classified information… the identity of a Jinchuriki.

“You should not be here Konoha Shinobi… just as you should not be listening in on our conversation. I’m afraid that you have heard far too much to simply let you walk free, so I’m afraid you will be taken into custody for the time being. Should you comply and go willingly you will simply be confined to a room in Haven’s Palace, where you will be watched over by the Queensguard. I can also assure you that you will be treated as a guest for the duration of your stay.” Kenshin would explain in an emotionless tone, his grey eyes steely and cold as he stared at the Hyuuga. He didn’t think he needed to explain what would happen should she attempt to resist in some way

Truthfully he wanted nothing more than to kill the eavesdropping kunoichi… but due to the fact that she was indeed a dignitary from Konoha the situation was not that simple. So for the time being he would settle for simply detaining her and having her watched over by the ever vigilant Queensguard.

“So… will you come quietly?” he would ask, all the while preparing for the possibility that she would indeed try to resist. Should the Hyuuga agree to come quietly Kenshin would signal one of the many Chunin awaiting orders. When the mousy looking brunette arrived the stitched and scarred youth would tell her to escort the Kunoichi of Konoha to the Royal Palace. Once the two arrived the Chunin was to inform the Queensguard that the Kunoichi was to be treated as a guest for the duration of her stay, but she was also to be confined to one of the palaces many rooms. With that the Kunoichi of Hoshigakure would move to depart from the training grounds along with the Hyuuga.

On the other hand, should the leaf Kunoichi try to resist… Kenshin would simply allow her to leave, as he knew that in the end he couldn’t waste time dealing with this insignificant gnat. He also knew that even if the young woman escaped the training grounds she would die before she escaped from the confines of the village. No matter what was chosen the situation would be resolved, as either way the Kunoichi would have left the training grounds… after-all, if she chose to resist, why would she choose to stay in the same area as some of Hoshi’s strongest Shinobi?

When Kenshin looked back to the battle happening in the background he saw nothing more than a large cloud of dust and sand, causing him to release a small growl of frustration. If only he had a Byakugan, then he would be able to see clearly through the cloud and watch the battle between Valen and the beast, to see if… or rather, when he needed to intervene. Hee hated the fact that he was standing on the sidelines right now, but at the same time he knew that this was the best place for him to be at this point. If what he had seen up to this point had been any indication he would probably be able to handle the Bijuu with more ease than Valen… but unfortunately showing up the kage was never a good idea. Not to mention that his most lethal techniques, the ones he would be using against the legendary beast, would kill everything in the area… including Valen. And finally… he was the only person in the village with the skill to heal any injuries that the Yonbi could inflict upon the soon-to-be Hogokage. Yes… as much as it pained him to admit it… this was truly the best place for him to be at the moment.

These thoughts would be cut off when he saw a large blade of chakra come flying out of the cloud of dust, and for a brief moment the Ragdoll of Hoshigakure wondered if the fight was over. He was proven wrong when he heard the roar of rage released by the Bijuu mere moments later… and his stomach sank when he saw Valen appear in mid-air. His eyes would widen in a mixture of shock and horror as he saw the volcano begin to rise directly beneath the ashen haired young man right as he began to fall.

“No…” the half-blood Uzumaki would mutter to himself, disbelief clear on his pale and scarred face. Why… why the hell had the Dark Prince chosen to teleport into the air with no way to change his position?

It really wasn’t all that important right now… but at the same time, that question was replaying in his mind as he watched his “friend” be engulfed by the volcano. It was all for nothing… everything that he had done in an effort to ingratiate himself to the young man… wasted. It made him feel physically sick to think that most of his future plans in Hoshigakure had just died with Valen… but that was the harsh reality of the situation... or at least, that is what Kenshin thought.

That was, at least, until the volcano erupted… and his Sharingan spotted a familiar figure being sent flying through the air by the force of the eruption. But the relief that he felt was short lived… as his Sharingan almost immediately spotted the large ball of magma heading directly for Valen. The scream that he heard his “friend” and soon-to-be-leader release when the lava literally melted his leg was something that he had only heard a handful of times in his life… and he had to admit, hearing it coming from Valen was not quite as pleasurable as the it had been coming from the others.

But that mattered not… Valen was alive, and no matter how broken he was Kenshin could and would piece him back together… he just had to keep the damned fool from dying. With that thought in mind he would waste no time in activating the second stage of the Holy Seal given to him by Namikaze, the cursed power turning his snow white skin a deep and dark shade of brown. He would follow that up by activating his Damage Reduction Shield, the barrier seemingly causing him to glow a pure white. And finally, he would will his Manipulated Fabric to remove any and all clothing from the upper half of his body, leaving him completely naked from the waist up, save of course the ring he wore upon his left index finger. With all preparations made Kenshin would form the Ram hand seal and seemingly vanish in a blur of pure speed. His destination… only a couple of meters from where he predicted that Valen would land.

WC: 2247

[Exit]

TWC: 4551

4551 words towards Cell Enhancement, 449 words remaining

4400 words = 44AP, claiming 

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:23 pm
Xuba merely observed the fight quietly. It was quiet the marvel. His grey eyes had turned from the puppet girl and he did an abscent mind wave to the boy akhisa grim. Although for a fleeting moment he wondered the fate of the puppet he for all intensive purposes.

Goomba stomped....

Regardless he drinked in the fight. The man named kenshin voice fell on his deaf ears and simply he did not really care for the intervillage chatter. Then there was a change. The man vs nature argument been going on for generations.  clearly man was adaptable but when natural phenomenon take the win it is little to no shock.

How unfortunate

Xuba thought as the man was roasted alive in his armor. But the real world was in his favor. Where he shouldve been burnt to a crisp... call it the divine hand of fate, or  if one replaces G in gods, and Put a M instead. There were were seemingly countless amazing cases. This case people went sprinting for the man all sorts. Xuba glimpsed the man kenshins back as he rushed off past him and with that he shrugged and decided it was time to walk back to the village.

The beast won which was to be expected by such a case. Even with chakra. A human is frail, weak, bones and flesh easily torn, ripped, and this case burned. Even chakra had it's limits, and time was truely the greatest hand of all. It had a ring to it.

Mmmm time to head back. To take the time to learn from this thing.... not to call myself larger then life, but to stay within my own limits and improve. The mortal that simply does not reach to contest what is beyond them.... will simply know that they can be best of their kind.

Xuba thought that with his grey eyes gazing towards the village they did not show anythibg, but on the inside. The depths of his soul he was facepalming and face desking. It was wrong for man to try to go too far. Ones life is short, only shorter the more damage you do to yourself... only to be reminded that as a sack of meat and bone. You too shall also become dust and grime in the dirt.

(Exit)
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 pm
Ru saw the shinobi Kenshin disappear from sight, the sight of the Kages body falling and the screams heard was quite imprinting on Ru's mind. He'd be in mid speach by the time the Kunochi was disappearing. Ru had reached "The Kage is-" before stopping in mid speach the shinobi was surely on his way to the Kage he would think.

The village pedestrians that were around Ru would have noticed Ru but none showed a responce to him as much as he had a responce from the shinobi earlier. Ru's body erupted into his cursed mark stage and his tail formed from the whip simply protruding from his tail bone not the top of his spine. Ru was only able to focus on the cursed mark he wasnt able to stop his tail from forming.

The rush of adrenaline and wanting to help would cause this to happen but before his wings could even spread he would have his cursed mark under control. His cursed mark would have cause his chakra level to spike at high amount for just a very moment. (Felt like 280) But as it retracted into it's seal the chakra spike would be felt by them all and it would be felt to disappear. His tail formed it wouldn't be noticable enough to anyone to alarm them of its presence, but he cut himself off in mid speach of the Kage and quickly reannouced himself as he stood close for them all to notice him but a fair distance away.

"I apologize for my intrusion in your conversation once again. I was watching the battle with the Bijuu, and I saw it begin to look grim. I thought that maybe you guys would need my help after all with the Bijuu. I just want to assist the Hoshigakure I would give my life for the Citizen's of the Hoshi for it's hospitality..."

A pause of silence He simply explained himself hearing Kenshin exclaim placing the other shinobi into custody if they didn't listen to their commands. Ru was here to harm anyone only help with this battle. His body stood hoping that his alarming instrusion wouldn't alarm some of the people.

"Also, I apologize for my sudden increase in Chakra it happens when I get a rush of adrenaline and that thing down there is entirely to frightening not be on gaurd around."

Ru explaining himself is sure now that any conversations that were happening ceased so he wasn't listening in on anything crazy. Probably just looked a little crazy to the others but he wasnt making any aggressive moves. His body stood firmly, as maybe they would understand what he meant about a loose Bijuu being a tad frightening. His body reacting to it he was ready to sacrifice his life for the Hoshigakure. If needed. But here he stood infront of the strongest of their village and felt as if he was making a fool of himself. (Edit added): Seeing as how the man left in such a hurry, and an obvious ominous force within the Hoshigakure, he moved back off to the right behind the building. Moving swiftly his body slid through the small ally out to the other side moving through the buildings he left as he knew he wasn't needed. He had missed the conversation between them, and didn't raise a disturbance. The spike in his Chakra may or may not have been noticed. With a bijuu loose and the Kage down Ru would only Imagine that their focus is on that situation. Leaving the area. 
(Exit: it's been well over 48 hours since my post I think I'm just going to leave)

--------

Cused mark never Activated

Bloodline technique used.

-35 ap

565/600ap
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum