Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi) - Page 4 Empty Re: A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi)

Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 pm
"no no no."

yen stated upon hearing the words the boy was speaking. contradicting his own fears and why he sobbs in the first place. He was at least aware of his ignorance, but the follhardiness of his disregard to another's clans point. His own disregard to what makes a senju a senju. the fact he would blindly press for such things. These were unacceptable to yen especially as a clan head himself. 

"While you glance at an contingency. Real combat will never grant you the chance for experimentation, unless your opponent is a fool. You state you want to serve your clan by using other clans abilities as if your own. While we may steal from others that is one thing we shall not do. Why at the mire of your honor, but since you do say it is a word lets go with another concept. You belive the purpose is justified. which it would not. more targets on our backs, more dangers then we can afford.

yen bowed his head and took a breath looking down at atrashi.

" So would you be fine with another person assaulting your own clan to harvest you clan’s abilities? Would you simply let a person of course for the sake of your own curiousity allow them to take your arm or leg? No you would not, because it is yours. You risk just as much as they do, You arfe telling me you would not activly fight back? tyhat is complete nonsense,  but with a mindset that will endanger not only yourself, but the very clan, and village you serve? That is not the ideology of a leader here. To promote the idea of mixing such things… Trust me I know where this leads to, and it will leave you hurt more then your own fathers rage. I have seen it with my own eyes both the results, and even the sheer idea of it. You do not need to go down such a path atrashi. How will you look in your geninn squad in the eyes knowing you were willing to rob another’s bloodline for your own gain? How can you hold your head high to another senju? This is why you cannot do it. And why you will drop any idea of such an action… You are worth more then to experiment on yourself for some power.”

Yen stated as he hopped down from nthe tree and landed softly.

“on a brighter note you are correct in the usages of that jutsu. It is why you always see where it can be used. Precious seconds can save you and your team from a blade in all your backs. Which why once more you should not do such experimentation on your jutsu…perhaps a partner would do you more good with that. That way you both can collaborate how a jutsu would affect your team and your enemies.”

Wc: 450
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi) - Page 4 Empty Re: A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi)

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 pm
"I know that combat won't let me experiment, but it's always a good idea to have a trick up your sleeve."

Atarashi face palms.

"While I'm fine with the principle I wouldn't be okay with someone trying to harvest the flesh of my clan. Please don't straw man my arguments. This wasn't a big deal until you made it a big deal. I was just being hypothetical. Of course I would fight back. It's a hypocritical philosophy but it's a sound practice. I'm no leader and I can never hope to be. I don't understand what the hang up with mixing bloodlines is. if an Uchiha married a Nara then wouldn't that be a similar thing? I'm almost certainly not a pure breed, so it doesn't matter anyway. How will it hurt me? The only decent point you made was the whole 'it might endanger the village' argument. Which is only a problem if it weren't done carefully. I can't do it because of peer pressure? Is that what you're saying? I already have no pride or worth. I can't lose those if I never had them."

Atarashi flinches when you drop down.

"Thank you, but I doubt anyone would partner with me."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:00 pm
yen quietly listened to the boy's lengthy response. and was quiet for a moment as he thought on the response.

"hypocritical or not. Experimentation or theory is a dangerous road to travel, unwise from my experience, and distracts you from your primary duty.  there is nothing wrong with a natural mixture of the lines. just odds are you will be watching through the complexity of DNA and the mixture of bloodlines. Only one would be dominate while the other recessive."

yen stated with this in mind.

"look The idea you are stating is not through natural gain nor nonoccurence, but through decimating others and harboring their own clan abilities for your own through either accomplice or you own medical abilities. look i understand. Your disire to go and try all of these things, but this is your body, you are the future, you will one day lead geninn and chuninn alike. It just takes theoretically. one person, to go crazy and start experimenting on our own. Both inside the village and outside the village this is a threat.  It would be your responsibility to stop it. Me Having seen the likes of this before atrashi. It is not worth the mess. you simply look to "improve" or improvise things. Do it through normal means. Not by mutilating your body, or others for your gain."

yen stated as he sighed hearing atrashi.

"no one joins hands with a person not showing up atrashi. Take a step out your comfort zones."
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:22 pm
"Experimentation is the only way to learn. We didn't just create the wheel or shuriken. We invented them using experimentation. There's no other way. The best teacher is experience. Without curiosity and experimentation we stagnate. You ask hard questions, do research, construct a hypothesis, then test that hypothesis with an EXPERIMENT. If the experiment doesn't work then figure out what went wrong and do it again. Experimentation is vital for gaining knowledge. Why are you okay with a baby born of two different natures but you are opposed to someone gaining another nature through a transplant? What's the difference? What makes one better than the other?"

Atarashi starts breathing heavily.

"You act like I'd be doing it to one of our village. If somehow I were to do this then I'd do it to one of our enemies. It would be their loss and our gain. Yeah, it's my body and I can do what I want with it. I would never experiment on any of my own village unless they clearly volunteered and their was documentation to prove it. If they want to be experimented on that's their prerogative."

Atarashi grinds his teeth.

"My name isn't Atrashi. IT'S ATARASHI!!!"

Atarashi takes a deep breath.

"Everyone hates me after meeting me."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:47 am
Although his thoughts on atarashi did not darken. They were worrisome. Yens knowledge of many things would help the boy in his goal, but that is nt how one uses their knowledge for the greater good of their home. Not to yen at the least. In fact it made him want to help the senju more. But there was alway's an dark undertone to ones actions at the end of the day.

" Well atarashi what drives you to go down such a path? the fact that your curiosity and hunger for such results As i stated I have heard it before, And have seen the results. What is it you believe that by learning others bloodline abilities, trespassing the territory of their abilities, and breaking through the fundamental laws of the body and tradition? While many of them could reveal their own secrets at will by their disire. What grants you the authority and right to pierce this fundamental belief. If you were head of your clan senju. What will you say to your peers and followers to justify your experiments. I once knew an up and coming clan head in hopes of going through this path. Her obsession and crimes against here is why I take such a stance. The depths of her work and the idea was that she wished for everyone to host the various clan abilities. So they can all do different things. She was a mix of two clans. Her dream went astray. Now she is dead..."

yen stated as he gazed out at the  boy before him taking a step forward and shaking his head.

"tell me where did she go wrong? In the end why did she die? learning of these truths. They showed me quiet a few things from my experience. So tell me what is it you shall do different? what world changing plan have you suddenly thought of to make the world a better place with the information you will gain? or are you simply hoping to simply experiment for "fun" and then  "oh this is cool!" with your information gained?"

yen asked curious to the roots of the boy that were there. The fact the boy wished to go to some lengths in a sense not now but in the uture was the largest f the problems at hand.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:33 am
"Curiosity and a love of hypothetical questions. What grants me the authority and right is the same thing that grants me the authority and right to kill someone who wants to murder me. In a perfect world we wouldn't exist. But we do so we have to deal with the consequences of that. What would being head of my clan change? I'd probably say 'stop being so sentimental and look at it rationally' if any of them used the arguments you're using. Key phrase: crimes against here. I'd never hurt someone from this village unless I had to for some reason. Like an order from the hokage or something. As you say, her dream went astray. With that kind of idea there a lot of variable that one can miss. Her idea was an interesting one and if this were a better world it might have worked so long as she didn't screw it up. But people are greedy and want to keep their secrets. I think only a few people would ever really agree to that idea. If someone wanted to try that idea so long as they didn't impose it that would keep them in the moral high ground and anyone who wanted to do it wouldn't look like traitors. If I had to guess I'd say she screwed up big time, got too greedy, or both. I have no plans to change the world. Why would I want to? I've got nothing to gain by going out on a campaign to change the world and I could never get enough people to do it anyway so it would be a pointless endeavor. I'd just use the information to better protect the village. Nothing is 'fun' about any of this. To think that anything like this could be 'fun' is the mark of a fool."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:10 pm
yen understood the search of curiosity and quelling the thirst for knowledge. It was an understandable hnger, hence acceptable in a sense to have such thoights.

"then it is better to keep the thoughts as thoughts. I am saying this for your own good. Once you placed that headband on, join our ranks, and live here. You must respect the idealology or at least respect it. Yes you want To follow ambitions, I am not one to question your resolve for life, but i will question what it will clash against and value what it will affect in the aftermath of your actions. We all do that. Each mission, each day. If you have a problem with the decision the best person to bring your request up to is the hokage. Yes that means go up to her office and bring up your proposal. Have her evaluate it with Her authority and hence the decree will be final. As my stance on it will remain the same."

yen stated as he heard out the boy as it was not driven, but the boy being punished for his curiosity was going to be unjust in his case. It would be like a boy holding a candle on open flame. The danger alone will cause a parent to worry. Thus at the minimum there would be a slap on the wrist.

"at this moment the discussion is over. So you did well with that jutsu so now to test your ability. you wll try to strike at me. Strike till you draw blood on me ok?"
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:15 pm
Atarashi grunts in anger but stops talking. Atarashi is then confused by Yensung's request.

"Strike at you till I draw blood? What's the catch? I assume that you're going to try to defend yourself but are there any other rules I should know before I even attempt to draw blood? I don't want to go into this without knowing everything I need to know."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:24 am
yen laughed for a moment then shrugged his shoulders.

"you need not always ask a question atarashi. You must feel the intent of your allies and thoes around you. If i ask such a question it means you must try your hardest, but show control. To subdue an opponent one must do their absolute best and no less then that. you see? you must keep at your greatest efforts and make it as such that  even if you do fail. You know you did your best. Too many questions and your actions will be hindered and considered useless. DO or die. that is the law of the shinobi world."

yen stated as he took a breath and smiled at the geninn.

"how about you reflect on what i told you on today? ill perhaps be able to instruct you more little later, but now. I must go see my wife's and my two childrens grave. you reminded me that i still nhave fight in my soul. which is the most important thing of all. Even through losss we show purpose in life by waking each moment. What that is is above and beyond us, but we will keep striving to see what it is each day."

yen stated as he  turned away from the boy and walked off speaking once more.

"train hard and do not go after other clans. It is a warning... you only get one."

wc:235

(exit)

TWC: 5,710

5,500 words going to infusion art web enhancing chakra drain

200 words for +2 ap from max stats

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:38 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum