Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi) - Page 3 Empty Re: A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi)

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:54 am
the boy's simple questions could be awnsered with a simple awnser. Well could've. but yen was more of the work hard type. Keeping a person on their toes, and respectively wits end. As of now.. this was all he could do. keep one busy and often moving. like a person walking on molten coals with bare feet. it was to make the boy move. He  bore the headband of the village. So they needed to stand to their feet.

"well first off get off your feet and start molding chakra. You never become strong over night. You must train. That is what i do. I do not sit by and allow a person to sit by. You wish to get help? I do not have the power to go into your fate and shift its hands thus making things all better, but i can grant you resilience. You can learn to swallow your fears and own up to them. These things are what will allow you to move forward."

yen stated as he simply weaved a half tiger handsign and the stone in his hand formed into a nice long cane of earth. yen simply pointed the rock cane at atrashi and shrugged.

"It is up to you if you wish to stand up. However,  Once you stand up now you are not going to sit on the ground at all today. you will be at hard work. learning how to control your chakra and working a way to handle a vastly superior opponent. you will learn to handle the challenges i will present you. Because they are a reflection of life's challenges in this world. I expect you to give me your full power, and embody the reason why you are a geninn. Only when you realize this will you be even close to worthy of being a chuninn."

yen stated as he walked a few paces forward placing himself 10 meters from atrashi.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi) - Page 3 Empty Re: A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:10 am
Atarashi is very confused by a couple of Yen's statements.

"Get off my feet? What do you mean? How do you even do that? Do you mean like this?"

Atarashi goes into a handstand, while still looking at Yensung. He wonders why Yensung is saying such strange things. He also starts concentrating to build up chakra like Yensung told him to. Though it's a little bit difficult since he also has to focus on maintaining a handstand.

"I would never ask anyone to change my fate. Beside, I wouldn't want you to waste that kind of power on me."

Atarashi watches in confusion as you perform a half of a hand seal to perform that jutsu.

"How are you able to do that? I've never even heard of someone being able to do hand seals with just one hand."

Atarashi changes the chakra he's built up into earth chakra and starts looking for a stone large enough for him to try to perform that jutsu. When he find one hand handstand walks over to it. He then comes out of the handstand and grabs the rock. He performs a normal tiger seal and start infusing his earth chakra into the rock. He uses his earth chakra to grab the various particles in the rock and then uses his earth chakra to start moving those particles into the shape of a staff. He pulls out his chakra when he fells satisfied that his staff looks staff-y enough.

"Will I be sitting on anything else then if I wont be sitting on the ground? Handle a vastly superior opponent? I can't even handle an opponent on my own level."

Atarashi takes a defensive stance, unsure of what will happen next.

(288 out of 500/2. earth cane jutsu claim)

(sorry for the wait.)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:47 pm
yen simply shrugged at the boy's question on how he formed the simple cane out of a simple pebble.

"As i said. Hard work, besides this is a simple technique. You ask alot of questions. Which in the simple day and time it is good to question, but i have yet to see the resolve. You wish to use handsigns as a relaxing tool. anxiety keeps you on your toes and worst yet. Your suspicion clouds your mind. If i were to teach you anything it is to be bold in your decisions. The mere reason why if you had to make a hard choice i sense.... you would freeze."

yen stated as he simply put down the rock cane, and the cane crumbled to bits of earth and  rubble. The aburame single eye studied the boy for a second before he continued speaking.

"You lack confidence in yourself. Too lack confidence means that your resolve to improve is shaken, Others of your rank from here on out will be pressing towards their ever improvement ready to accept death for even some ryo at the end of the day. These things are the resolve to live and die fr the villages prosperity, and suscess. Without it. then we would not be here. Just like i made the cane. I am willing to go nto lengths for my home, despite how many people dislike my methods in handling some things."

yen stated as he turned away and spoke to the boy.

"focus your chakra into the earth. nold the earth.. feel it, understand it. then shape it. The half tiger sign is the seal, but the rest i will leave to you. you have fifteen minutes to form that rock into a solid cane atrashi... surely as a senju you should have exceptional molding capacity. senjus are known to make wood with merely water and earth as their guide to life... the earth should be like clay for you, and water should be if all but second nature.  now show me your resolve to complete this jutsu in that time frame...."

yen stated as he sat down on the ground and watched the boy  with his one eye as he awaited to see the results. He gave the boy simple instructions. now it was time to see what he would show. by meeting the expectations in front of him
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:37 pm
Atarashi is confused but does as he's told. he walks over to another rock and picks it up, wondering what Yensung is trying to do. He builds up his chakra, then turns it into earth chakra, the pushes it into the rock, and then turns the rock into a cane. He continues to keep an eye on Yensung through all of this.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:52 pm
Well he met expectations as expected. The one eyed aburame merely shrugged. It was a basic technique. One that one with knowledge of earth should do in sleep.

" water holds many things. The flow of battle should always be in your favor. With jutsu comes many things. Possibilities are endless you see. You just must be ableto grasp them. At the top of this comes disire. The disire for power to control such a flow..... you might want to get to a high ground the ground may get pretty wet."

Yen stated as he would turn away  with  a single ram handsign. A torrent of a giant wave of water would  emerge from yens concentration of chakra to water. The wave would travel for quiet a distance before comming to a crash. Close to 60 meters away.

(Exploding colliding wave)

The griund would be soggy from the water technique as it was quiet powerful.

"Your next challenge now atrashi. Recreate this. Your understanding of water must be crystal clear. You house a strong blood in you. Dig deep, and practice it."
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:31 am
"I don't know if 'holds' is the best is the best way to describe it. I'll be honest I can't really think of anything myself but 'holds' doesn't seem right. Water can't really hold anything. To do so it would need to be solid but the solid form of liquid is ice and I can't use ice. I don't have that chakra nature. I only have wood release and odds are that I won't be able to find and kill an ice release user. Much less without any kind of ramifications. There's also the problem of preserving the body unless for some reason they freeze over when they die. I also don't have any money so I couldn't go to someone to attempt the transplant. I should make some money. Either way, I probably wouldn't even want ice release. Maybe scorch release. That would give me two nature releases that I don't have. Or maybe a nature release with lightning in it. Lightning release would be really useful since I have water release. I could send the lightning release chakra through the water and it would open up so many options in combat. like if the area was covered in water I could send electricity straight to my enemy or I could surround them with an electrical current and they'd never know. I'm not sure what I could do with fire release or wind release. I suppose with fire release I could use it to make a smoke screen but that's about it. Oh wait, I almost forgot! I could also use the fire release to boil the water so if someone was hiding in a body of water I could start boiling them. What do you think would be a good way to boil someone though? Would it be better so rapidly increase the water so they boil quickly? The problem I see with that might be that they would immediately notice and it would be hard to keep them in the water. There's also the possibility of slowly raising the temperature of the water so that they don't notice that the temperature is raising and they slowly boil without even noticing that it's happening. Though if I tried they it would give them ample time to escape. Which do you think would be better? And before you say anything I know about boil release. This wouldn't be boil release because I'd just be applying heat to water. But what about wind release though? What can wind release do? What kind of applications does wind release have relative to what I already have? Wind release could blow away weapons that are thrown at me but water release and earth release can already do that just fine. Wind release could make a tornado but that doesn't really affect water release and earth release in any way that means anything. Wind would only be helpful if I had fire release. Honestly if I could pick and I could do it successfully I'd really want to steal the kekkei genkai I'd love one that was earth release and lightning release, though I'd settle for scorch release. Do you know of any nature release kekkei genkai that use fire and lightning release. Also, have I thought too much about this?"

Atarashi quickly climbs a tree, wondering what you'll do and what about it makes it so that he should be out of the way for it. Atarashi is shocked by what he sees. He watches as Yensung spews out a wave of water that goes about 25 meters before stopping while he rises on a pillar of water that stand about 20 meters high. He then continues to watch in awe as all of that water makes a large sphere that is 50 meters in diameter. He watches as the water in the sphere then falls to the ground when the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu is finished. When the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu finishes Atarashi climbs down from his tree and looks around the environment. He makes a mental note of the fact that the entire environment was covered in water now. This would useful if he needed any water for other water release jutsu.

"If this keeps up we'll start over watering the plants. Recreate this? That's an insane amount of water release chakra. I don't even know if I have that much chakra. I can try but don't expect anything spectacular. I don't know if my understanding of water needs to be crystal clear. It's probably just more like my knowledge of water release chakra. But honestly it seems more like I just need to be able to output a lot of water release chakra. Do you even know how much water release chakra you output? I have no idea how to output that much water release chakra, much less out much I'm supposed to output. If I can assume that the water is like normal water then we're looking at, at least 17289975.36916 gallons or 65449854.82683 Liters of water. How do you even produce that kind of water? Do you store it in yourself some how? Do you generate it in your mouth and let it pour out, at a very powerful rate I might add, and stop when you've got as much at you want? What kind of jutsu is this? I get that my house, my blood, and my kekkei genkai are strong but I'm just a kid. How can I do this? What is it about me that makes me hard to hate. it's rather annoying. I appreciate the help but you don't even know me. Dig deep and find what? What is that supposed to even mean? What am I even looking for? People say that a lot but it just seems like completely vague nonsense."

Atarashi remembers that the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu only has the ram seal as its starter. Atarashi is fairly baffled at how to even start trying to figure out how to perform this water release jutsu. Atarashi starts pacing around trying to think of an idea for how to start. A thousand ideas are running through his head, as well as a little hate for vague instructions.

'What does he think? That I have the sharingan? Recreate a jutsu without instruction after only seeing it once. Why does everyone do this to me? If this is them punishing me I really must thank him for trying but it doesn't seem to be working.'

Atarashi gets an idea, out of the hundred moving through his head. He takes a horse stance and forms a ram seal. He then starts building up his chakra in preparation for trying to perform the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu. It's fairly slow at first. he has to pull on parts of his chakra he hasn't really had to use before because he's never attempted to perform a very powerful jutsu like this before. The sheer scope of the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu is, on its own, putting strain on his chakra system. The idea of creating that much water for a single jutsu is such an extreme idea that it's hampering his ability to build up the chakra required. That means it's going to take even longer because after he builds up the chakra to cast this jutsu he then has to turn it into a vast amount of water release chakra just to use in this single jutsu. He continues to hold the ram seal and pull on his chakra reserves to get enough chakra to start trying to perform the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu. The chakra keeps building and Atarashi starts to sweat from the strain on pulling on this much chakra for a single jutsu. In order to maintain focus on building up his chakra for the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu Atarashi starts focusing on the flow of the water he's standing in. He watches the water he's standing in flow through the grass and around his feet. He watch the water he's standing in flow away from him to wherever it's going, to wherever the lowest point of gravity is. He watches how the water he's standing in flows and how is pushes against every blade of grass, being held back by none. He focuses on how the water he's standing in feels as it flows against he feet and carries anything that's not tied down along with it, and how some of the stuff being carried by the water he's standing in feels as it brushes against his feet. The focus on the water he's standing in allows Atarashi to continue to build chakra to use in the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu with minimal discomfort. The chakra continues to build at a steady rate, even if the chakra doesn't build at a fast rate. If anyone were to look at Atarashi right now they'd see something they wouldn't expect. You'd expect to see a child struggling to build up the chakra for this. However, that's not the case. instead his face is completely blank. It almost looks like he's under the effects of genjutsu or maybe some kind of trance. He looks like a man. or boy in this case, possessed. It doesn't look normal. In fact it looks rather unnatural. However there's no way of knowing what would happen if he were to be disturbed. It may be best to just let him continue, however he doesn't look well.

Atarashi finishes building up his chakra after a little while and is ready to start converting it into water release chakra for the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu. He starts by sloshing the built up chakra in his body like a tide. But unlike the first time he tried to do it instead of being like a small pond this is like a vast ocean. The chakra is very hard to get moving because of the shear volume of all of it. Atarashi keeps pushing it back and forth, but eventually has to slow it down a little so that the chakra doesn't become destabilized and seriously hurt him, or worse it could kill him. Once Atarashi has established control over the ocean of water release chakra that resides within his body it starts sloshing back and forth on its own like the great tide of an enormous ocean. Once Atarashi has confirmed with himself that he's been able to turn all of the chakra into water release chakra for the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu he feels confident enough to move forward with actually trying to perform the water release great exploding colliding wave jutsu. Atarashi pulls his head back and starts the process of casting the jutsu. When the water release chakra sloshes in the direction of Atarashi Senju's head he starts moving it towards his mouth. It's fairly difficult because of the vast amount of water release chakra but Atarashi does so even despite the strain it puts on him. Atarashi focuses on the water release chakra in his mouth and some of it starts forming into water in his mouth. Atarashi's cheeks start bulging and he throws his head forward and opens his mouth to release a torrent of water release chakra in the form of a jet of water. As the water release chakra leaves his mouth Atarashi quickly replaces it with more of the water chakra he has stored up in his body and quickly as he can so that the water pushes on the water before it to create a lot of water pressure. As Atarashi forces more water out of his mouth it starts forming a wide current of water that projects from Atarashi with a fair bit of force behind it as he continues to cast the jutsu. The water starts at Atarashi's mouth as a cone for 20 meters before it turns into a more cylinder like shape. The cylinder is 20 meters high and 25 meters wide for about 50 meters before the current of water crashes against the ground. After a while the flow stops but Atarashi isn't done there. He uses his control over the water chakra to mold it into an enormous sphere of water release chakra the measures 50 meters in diameter. After a while Atarashi's control over the chakra wears off and all of the water falls to the earth to continue to over water the nearby plant life. As it does Atarashi falls with it and lands completely unharmed. He seems surprisingly disorientated, even given that he just pulled of a huge jutsu. His face is back to normal and he turns to Yensung.

"Did I do it?"

(2142 out of 4000/2)

(http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22425-water-release-great-exploding-colliding-wave claim)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm
Yen noted the sighn of resistance at his request. Then he smiled. Finally the boy was merely doing as oppposed to questioning. Thought turning into action, and actions into results. Yen quietly watched as he headed up a tree as the boy began his work with water. The whole process on little infomation only meant the boy had to fill in the gaps.

Good, good.

Yen thought as he watched atrashi work himself through the technique, even the sphere. Which was great to see. The waves created washed through the training ground and yen then hopped down.

"That atrsashi is how you do it. Focus on your task, and set your goal. Finally reach for it.  Just like the water jutsu. You should simply act."

Yen stated. It was high ranked technique so yen was mildly impressed. Which was good. Yet he never showed his surprise. As it was he was mostly brainstorming on what he himself could do to improve. Still he kept his own stuff quiet.

"So how did it feel weilding a jutsu that powerful?"
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:03 pm
"I don't quite know. I was trying to build up the chakra and everything gets sort of fuzzy than I wake up and I'm performing the jutsu. I'm not quite sure what happened in between."

Atarashi seems pretty confused. That time he was blank faced did seem to last that long.

"Would you please answer my first two questions?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:20 am
yen shook his head at the request. 

"well for starters, I know little on the clans that would utilize fire and lightning. They would not reside here in konoha. I know for fact that many uchiha utilize fire.. It is their strongest nature. they burn a mid even eyes of crimson, but lightning works better in the end" yen stated.

For he knew much more then that, after watching over primrose he even understood the higher levels of their eyea yet there was little reason to reveal that. Nope yen would more less continue onwards.

"but at the moment atarashi. Learn to maintain your own two elements. you look too far ahead, then you will blind yourself from what stands before you. Many I have trained looked so far in the future they forget that the steps in front of them are just as important. Seeking other things like the power to control others. When they must control themselves in order to exploit the weaknesses in others.  You wish to lean into other elements when you have barely begun with your own.... Focus is the greatest aspect of a shinobi, and the eccential peice to a leader. Master this..

yen stated as he turned away from atrashi and glanced at the tree he was standing on. his hand touched the cool trunk, he could feel every insect in the area they were in and his own. then he spojke.

"O that note. Stealing another bloodline by the way is wrong atarashi. You hold a noble bloodline in your veins, never taint it with hope of power being gained. You wish to protect your clan... Then respect it first and foremost. Where you may say there is use in another line. It is like me granting others access to controlling insects,. My clan's integrity would be ruined, and secrets released and leaked by one unsteady and untrustworthy. You Have to respect the boundaries between blood and skill. What yould you do if another stole your arm or leg for their own purpose to  utilize your own clan jutsu? you should know much better then that. Do not go after aother line unless if even ever. permitted."

yen sighed as he glanced up at the leaves in the tree.

"You may do many things, after all I can, and i utilize water, and earth. However, I gained this not by asking others, But it is because I know how things work. You only gain this by experience. I can stop lightning with merely my chakra in it's rawest form if i wish it. But i spent countless months even learning the basics. I dedicated my Timee to understanding how an element works atrashi.. From what I am seeing, You are concerned about what is strong, and synergy... All trivial. What you should be asking is . "how can this element make me whole? How d I master this element? What does it bestow upon me? what can it show me of the world? How can I defend and attack with it?"

yen stated as he  glanced at atrashi and sighed.

"I can teach you techniques, but a technique is only as good as you make it. With that water jutsu you have many options, and within that, countless outcomes. It has range and power, and yet you are trying to glance at lightning and fire to boil the water in case an opponent is under it... Think beyond this. People can teleport, they can walk through your fire, even absorb it. Your combinations are merely just combinations of elements. Nothing special, but you can make them special. Tell me how can you use this jutsu in five ways to keep you and/or your allies safe? The reason why i ask this is because you have to see beyond simply a jutsu, being weaving a few handsgns  and then using it. A jutsu is  your burning energy to create a phenomenon of nature. You must know your intent and meet it.

wc:668

twc so far:5,025
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:42 pm
"I understand the sentiment but behind your words but they're too emotional. Honor is just a word. My actions define who I am, not some abstract concept. As for 'tainting my bloodline' I really don't care. So long as I serve my village and my clan sufficiently that's all I can care about. All else comes second. Stealing a bloodline would allow me to bring knowledge to my village and would greatly benefit us. My bloodline is noble because someone said it was. I'm not special. As for your sharing your insect techniques, that's different. That would be giving away knowledge, not taking it. I know there's a difference between Blood and skill, but both are useful. If someone stole my arm I'd probably be dead so it wouldn't matter."

Atarashi sighs.

"When you're as ignorant as me you have to try whatever works until it stops working. I need help from whomever can give it."

Atarashi thinks for a moment.

"I know that there are those that can negate those techniques. However I always try to look at every possible contingency. As for the five ways there's: using it to put out a fire jutsu, making a wall of water, using the wave of water to push them away from danger, using it to trap an opponent so they can't get to my allies, and using it to make a distraction."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum