Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi)

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:02 am
Atarashi is very confused why Yensung talks why he would help a coward like Atarashi.

"What do you mean when you say 'cowards into heroes and heroes into legends'? How can you even do that? Also, are you famous? If so I haven't heard of you."

Atarashi internally reprimands himself for the last statement.

"I'm really sorry sir if I've insulted you."

What Yensung, an authority figure, tells Atarashi to stick out his hand he immediately does so without hesitation. Even so, he still keeps a watchful eye out for anything that might be off.

"I try to get better, but all my attempts have failed. Every time I try I can never follow through because I just get lost in my own thoughts and end up like this. I can never figure anything out on my own. I'm just a failure. How can I show confidence in myself if I'm the kind of person who can't learn and runs away?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: A dark cloud on the soul. (Open atrashi)

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 am
yen listend as he with a weaving of five handsigns a blluish hue would form around his hand as he examined to wound it would take a moment or two to fix. the mystical healing palm technique flared to life in it's soothing coolness as he pulled the kunai from the boy's skin and proceeded to stuanch the bleeding and fix the veins and ruptured arteries and any nerve damage in the process. All the while answering the boy's questions.

"no offense, I normally Am known for many things. I commonly teach and conduct at the academy although you might've never met me. Village is large after all. To make a person strong not  only in body but heart and soul as well. It is my duty you see. A person of cowardice does not stand for their team. Nor do they train. They hide in a closet at home, and refuse to stand for their home... They can be changed however if they wish it and are willing to listen, and do the journey at hand."

yen stated as he finished. The arm was good as new and he smiled.

"To improve you have to put trust in others. Just like you did with your arm right here. You trusted me with your well being and care. This is something you want others To understand as well About yourself and your goals. Trust is the first step to learning. Trusting yourself is the first step to self mastery. Should you not trust yourself or yearn for it. You would not be here now am I wrong?"

Yen stated as He stood up and gazed at the boy for a moment. 

"your name and rank boy?"
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:33 pm
Atarashi winces as the place where the kunai was starts to heal. he mind is rushing at 1000 thoughts a minute. he still seems very confused.

"I guess that makes me the ultimate coward. When the village was attacked instead of staying to fight I ran from the village. I just got back recently and I haven't been home yet. I'm too scared that if I return home that I'll find my father dead or worse, alive but wounded and very angry at me for running instead of staying to defend the village. He'll surely be very mad at me. I do wish to change and I'm willing to listen, but experience has shown me to be unteachable."

Atarashi tries to clam himself with deep breaths, but is a little less than successful.

"I have a very hard time trusting people. They're always trying to hurt me. You're an authority figure. You told me to stick out my hand so I did. if I hadn't then I would have gotten in trouble."

Atarashi follows you movements intently and stands up as you do.

"My name is Atarashi Senju and I'm a genin, hoping to be a chunin someday."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:41 am
(sorry for not replying soon enough Irl Things happend this weekend)

Yen  took a breath as he finished healing the boy's arm. Sure it was a sign that the boy was out of danger of severe blood loss. But also the boy had complied to still listen to him. In which now the boy was spewing on that he would be the ultimate coward. The mere word made yen shake his head quietly still he listend on hearing the boy's concerns over seeing a dead father or an alive one.

Both while they had their cons one had a pro. The alive father would still be there for his son.

Almost all rage passes as life goes on.All save the rage that the dead never vented. It is why it is best to live and even at end of the day. Love fully. Apparently the village lacks such a sense. It is why lives are so short. If there are lives worth dying for. Then all rage would be for naught. He has much to learn indeed.

yen thought of a  second untill the boy continued on with trusting few and stating he only held out his arm due to being ordered. the fact that this Atrashi senju was a mere senju was surprising. He trained with a few senju and trained an handful. SDtill He reminded yen of akki as opposed to the stressed hokage that was known as jason senju.The latter both had a back bone somewhere ant yen could find it with ease. However, This boy had neither their ultimste determination, nor their eventual will to get to ones feet again.

"First off atarashi senju. Think about this. You should hope your father is Alive. You are afraid of a bit of rage and the fact that he may yell or do something worse, but the fact that he lives. Means you have a father to return to. Thus he has a son to return to. Trust me He will not stay mad long. To know that you did survive After all he would give his life for your own. So consider that for a moment. The fact that you are his pride and joy, and not some scourn. Otherwise like me... you would be living life looking over your shoulder wondering if your father would approve of your actions. Because you had to bury them yourself."

uen would take a glance at atrashi and shake his head.

"You are alive. A coward would end their life, a coward would forsaken their own duty. Thoes are the fools that dare to pillage our home and our duty.There are those who are true cowards. The men that would spit on your corpse and then kick you aside while down. You are neither of these and never will be. You merely were not strong enough. However strength will be with you next time. I assure it.If you want to change who you are then embody my words and understand you are blessed to have a village to call and serve and a home to return to. You are a senju. Out of the many I have watched you should hold yourself higher then where you are now. Stand straight and look to the future."

yen stated as he got to his feet and merely laughed.

"the funny thing is it is hard to trust a shinobi, but one must trust their allies. Even if they fail you or are beaten. One day you would be the deciding factor in a mission, oor should it come to it war.... There you would have to choose.What would your choice be at that moment of critical decision and why. Would be completely up to you. You would have to hold weight of thoes conciquences in the end regardless. So understand this noiw. If you inspire to be a chunnin stop crying and harden your soul. You have work to do."

yen stated as He circled the boy quietly and spoke up his voice still calm yet it resonated duty and power.

"why aarashi do you even desire chuninn  if you fear your fathers wrath? to fear is not a shinobi's duty on the field. As a chuninn one must be a leader, and spark a leader in themselves even in the most daunting of tasks. you have a mountain to climb at this rate. So i will make it an world size, To forge you into a leader of the future."
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:31 pm
"If my father is mad at me at all it means I've failed as his son. I know I should be happy if my father is alive and that I should be hopeful that he's alive, but the thought of disappointing him is too much to bear."

Atarashi takes more deep breaths. The thoughts of his father disappointed in him rushing through his head. Memories of stories of great heroes and recollections of how various members had done the clan proud race alongside memories of his father's disappointment when he found out Atarashi hadn't been doing well in school and the punishment for doing so torment his mind.

"So far it has always appeared to be that strength is my enemy. I've never been strong enough while everyone around me has always been better than me. Everyone is faster, better, smarter, and stronger than I am. Not to mention they train harder than I do. No matter what I do I can't ever seem to learn. I've always heard people say 'it's okay' or 'it's not your fault' but it's never okay and it is my fault. It can only be my fault. To blame my short comings on anything else, even if I did have a mental disorder would be disrespectful to my clan."

Atarashi is confused by Yensung's laughter. He wonders if maybe Yensung is just leading him along so he can make fun of him.

"I understand that I must trust my allies, but all my trust has been scorned. I've either been betrayed or people have tried to suck up to me for favors or trying to gain access to the power of my clan. I don't know how I could trust anyone unless I needed to."

Atarashi keeps a constant eye on Yensung as he circles around Atarashi.

"On the field, some how, things are different. The few times I've spared I have been able to let go and let my body move without me. I desire to be a chunin so that I can hope to make my clan proud. I know it will never happen but It's the only thing that I've got to keep me going."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:37 pm
Yen now turned towards atrashi and noted his speaking. Now it peaked his interest slightly. It was as if he had the strength to set ablaze a thought process which it did. Now yen quietly listend. His mind slowly picking the awnser to the senju before him like a surgical knife. Swift and deadly in the hands of the untrained.

You fear your fathers disapointment. He fears your fate... this you must understand.

Yen thought as he knelt down and picked up a small stone and tossed it in thought for a second. The awnser was infront of him  yet atrashi it would perhaps take a tragedy to understand the longing of a true loss.

"There will always be someone stronger, faster, smarter, more intune, charismatic, and even many leauges beyond you. Almost everyone of thoes i lack to my peers, and even some are faster then me in many ways. But that never stopped me. I embraced my weaknesses. Turning them from some woesome song of sadness. To my endevoring strength. Even then if i lack strength. I learned ways around it. You must adapt. Not force your way through."

Yen stated pointedly as he glanced at atrashi and smiled.

"Water you see. Is free of restrsints. It bends and flows. If trapped it finds a way around. If it cannot it will build up and go over, or outlast, or change consistency. You must be like water and understand despite any setbacks you will susceed. This is perhaps advanced but think about it. You are not a beginner in academy atrashi. You made it right? Now to the next goal. Dont let doubts hold you back."

Yen stated as he stared at the rock quietly and after a few seconds he spoke.

"You see  you have never failed as a son. You are alive after a terrible ordeal. He would rather know his son is safe..... and.... sound. Then worry wether or not you have improved. I was a father. My own daughter and son died in their mothers embrace.... So i would know. Even now i know that if i could see them reach academy student, become geninn, rush into chuninn, become amazing jouninn. They would've surpassed any expectation.... but, we do not get happy endings... so why are you afraid to see your father? Did you ever think he worrys over you? A father protects his family. And now he needs you more then ever. His home violated, ramsacked, and ultimately pillaged of pride and reknown. Yet you fear him being stern.... he fears finding you dead in a ditch.... think about that."

Yen stated his emotions,while on the surface calm. He was a mess inside and had to use all of his,willpower to not cry. The chair he rocked the toddlers in. The wife's sweet smile, the cooking together. He took a deep breath. He had slowly to come to terms with the loss over the few weeks. The pain was like a fresh wound. It was hundreds of times worse then when he lost his eye. He by instinct had tucked the cribs in and slept on hotas side of the bed. He found that cooking took twice as long. Long nights eating alone in a void known as a family snuffed from him. The fact that he still kept filling the plates and waiting till the mere candles dimmed to eat. His eye to the door. 

Nothing can bring them back.... i could not save them, but at least im here in the flesh.

Yens brief instant of silence had him back on the boy.

"If anything. You must learn to trust unconditionally. As i said the very people who would scorn you. Would have their lives in your hands. Their children will be your students should you grow old. Trust as miniscule it may seem. Will be a deciding factor of life and death. Someday as a chuninn. You will have geninn trusting you to teach, guide, and defend them.... to think you hold such a disregard to this. Is not safe atrashi."

Yen would state as he would gaze at the boy.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:00 pm
"I understand that there will always be those who are better than me. The problem is how can I call myself anything other than failure when despite my efforts I'm always the one at the bottom. I'm not just weak, I'm the weakest. I'm not just slow, I'm the slowest. I'm not just dumb, I'm the dumbest. The only thing I can even remotely hold over anyone is my talent for hypnosis, but it's just a parlor trick that works off of a couple short cuts that appear in the mind. It's nothing useful."

Atarashi takes in more deep breaths. His breath has smoothed down a little bit.

"I'm sorry for the loss of you family, but my father doesn't deserve a shameful son such as me. He'd be better off without me. I only bring shame to my father and my clan."

Atarashi sits down. He starts running through the hand seals as fast as he can to try to clam himself down further.

"I will trust them in combat with my life, and nowhere else. I can never know who would try to harm me, my family, my clan, or the village."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:31 am
parlor trick? and hypnosis? the fact that the boy had a seeming theory under the hand was pretty impressive by itself. Although yens own illusions would suit much more better then an session driven ability that will not work in the real combat. Yet alone play such a risky role. Yet it was obvious the boy had the issue of trust on his mind still as well as an inhumane ammount of fear of his own father.

what did this man do to his own boy to send this boy seemingly more afraid of his own fathers shamne then being faced with the pointing of the blade? The man on his own perhaps got a real quick scare from having his head nearly lopped off in glee as a maniac ran around torching the village. Ah well not my problem.

yen thought as he tossed the pebble and caught it speaking up to the boy as he randomly did his handseals.

"considering you need more then hypnosis in actuall combat. you will need to at least make use of some coherent techniques. I may not know much in jutsu, but i can assist you in your struggle a tiny bit. Although you need to learn to calm yourself. otherwise you will simply get hurt. you mess with an element, unless focused you will get hurt pretty bad. what are you trying to acheive weaving the handsigns? chakra refining and control must be balenced to use many jutsu."
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:13 pm
"I find that weaving the hand seals calms me down. I don't know why but it's just sort of nice to be able to feel the different hand seals. I understand that I need to learn to control my chakra but I can't do so when I'm worked up. In light if this fact I'm trying to calm myself down. How can you help me? What do you suggest doing that could help me?"
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:53 pm
(hello?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum